PDA

View Full Version : Palin's flip-flop on "Bridge To Nowhere"

gabosaurus
09-01-2008, 06:48 PM
While campaigning for Governor of Alaska, Palin praised Senator Ted Steven's epic "Bridge to Nowhere" earmark. After taking office, she promptly turned her back on the region.
What a piece of work McCain selected!

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/politics/2008/view.bg?articleid=1116208

stephanie
09-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Keep em coming..you'll be shot down on this one too..

how about that Woodstock museum that Hillary wanted an earmark for..didn't hear a peeper out of ya all then..no sir re bob..:laugh2:

gabosaurus
09-01-2008, 06:54 PM
how about that Woodstock museum that Hillary wanted an earmark for..didn't hear a peeper out of ya all then..no sir re bob..:laugh2:

Translation:

I'm not going to address this topic, either! Instead, let me tell you about the lib that did terrible naughty things!

Give up, Stephanie. You are a joke.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Translation:

Give up, Stephanie. You are a joke.

translation for you Gabby..I lived in Alaska for 15 yrs. and already know about all this..

you need to give it up..maybe the dailykos can give ya some more juicy gutter material..:dance:

midcan5
09-01-2008, 07:05 PM
She was for the bridge before she was against it!

http://www.adn.com/sarahpalin/story/511471.html

Another phony from the depths of the republican party. How sad.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 07:11 PM
She was for the bridge before she was against it!

http://www.adn.com/sarahpalin/story/511471.html

Another phony from the depths of the republican party. How sad.

how about that woodstock museum..

what's sad is that both friggen parties use these earmarks way too much..

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Typical Conservative. She takes whatever position is politically expedient.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Typical Conservative. She takes whatever position is politically expedient.

:laugh2::cheers2:

at least mine aren't vicious LIES..but that's just a TYPICAL LIBERAL

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 07:22 PM
:laugh2::cheers2:

at least mine aren't vicious LIES..but that's just a TYPICAL LIBERAL

Not you.

Miss Wasilla.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Not you.

Miss Wasilla.

my mistake..

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 08:07 PM
This is no different than any other campaign promise.

These folks have no idea what they face until they get into office, then they must renege...
Just watch what Obama does if he's elected..he's promised the world, I promise he can't deliver.

theHawk
09-01-2008, 09:24 PM
While campaigning for Governor of Alaska, Palin praised Senator Ted Steven's epic "Bridge to Nowhere" earmark. After taking office, she promptly turned her back on the region.
What a piece of work McCain selected!

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/politics/2008/view.bg?articleid=1116208

Hey gabs want to talk about Obama funneling 14 million in tax dollars to Rezko? Or how about Michelle Obama getting a fat raise right after Barry won the state senate seat, along with a million dollar earmark for her employer?

Yurt
09-01-2008, 10:17 PM
This is no different than any other campaign promise.

These folks have no idea what they face until they get into office, then they must renege...
Just watch what Obama does if he's elected..he's promised the world, I promise he can't deliver.

Mr. P....he has already reneged on numerous promises....once he got hillary out of the campaign.

this guy is a proven liar and he is not even elected. that is how hateful and bias the left are.

Yurt
09-01-2008, 10:18 PM
Hey gabs want to talk about Obama funneling 14 million in tax dollars to Rezko? Or how about Michelle Obama getting a fat raise right after Barry won the state senate seat, along with a million dollar earmark for her employer?

gabs will never say boo about this. she lives in a foggy bubble world.

emmett
09-01-2008, 10:23 PM

Well.................................we're waiting!

emmett
09-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Emmett.....since you seem to recognize the same ol folks as having made good points....YOU MAY NOT REP THEM untilo the folks who don't make good points catch up. If you have been told once you have been told a thousand times that "The Affirmative Action Rep Syetem" is employed on this board.