PDA

View Full Version : Hey Joe and Gabby, you should be happy

stephanie
09-01-2008, 07:48 PM
you all and the dailykos made the news tonight..

wow it wasn't nice either..

Karma is a sneaky thing...:clap:

You'll have to catch a rerun of the Bill O'Reily show to see it..

emmett
09-01-2008, 07:53 PM
you all and the dailykos made the news tonight..

wow it wasn't nice either..

Karma is a sneaky thing...:clap:

What happened? I haven't watched TV all day!

Gaffer
09-01-2008, 07:56 PM
obamanation came out and condemned the attacks on Palins family. He also said anyone that works for him and does this sort of thing will be fired. I'm holding him to that statement.

He now needs to disassociate himself with daily kos.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 07:56 PM
What happened? I haven't watched TV all day!

sorry. I just edited my post...it was on the Bill O'Reily show, with Juan Williams and some other guest...

ripped the dailykos a new one and said they have never seen such a vicious attack on someone by using their down syndrome baby..

LuvRPgrl
09-02-2008, 02:04 AM
sorry. I just edited my post...it was on the Bill O'Reily show, with Juan Williams and some other guest...

ripped the dailykos a new one and said they have never seen such a vicious attack on someone by using their down syndrome baby..

Yea, that was good and informative. Juan had no other choice, as did Obama, to denounce the attack. At least Juan attacked the paper, but Obama didnt, he just said "anyone" and didnt refer to it specifically. The show said that Obama, Hillary and Edwards all suppported that "rag" and went to its convention, yet I havent heard peep from them to denounce the actual publication.

Man, I was enjoying that one !!

Trigg
09-02-2008, 06:27 AM
I watched that also, loved it.

Thought it was funny that they mentioned that Edward's wife has a blog on their sight. Obama is going to have to distance himself from that rag or O'Reilly will rip him a new one.

krisy
09-02-2008, 11:24 AM
I saw it too and a big hand to O'Reilly and Juan Williams for tearing the Kos a new one. :clap:

Problem is,the mainstream media should also be tearing them a new one. Where are they?

Joe Steel
09-02-2008, 12:21 PM
Everytime O'Reilly goes-off on KOS, KOS's hits go up. I'm not a big fan of KOS and hardly ever go there but I do when O'Reilly says something about it. O'Reilly is such a piece of dirt, when he condemns something, normal persons have to assume it's a pretty good thing.

Joe Steel
09-02-2008, 12:22 PM
...and Juan Williams?

Who cares?

stephanie
09-02-2008, 12:26 PM
...and Juan Williams?

Who cares?

I didn't expect much else from you..the fact that you could even spread such a hateful rumor was enough to show that you have no shame..

Sad really..but who cares

krisy
09-02-2008, 12:36 PM
...and Juan Williams?

Who cares?

What about your king...Obama?

Did he not come out yesterday and say lay off?

Again Joe,he said families and children should be off limits

What is your opinion on that?

Trigg
09-02-2008, 12:46 PM

He must not have gotten the memo.

Obama realized that letting these kinds of baseless rumors continue was only going to hurt his party and ultimately his campaign.

krisy
09-02-2008, 01:03 PM
He must not have gotten the memo.

Obama realized that letting these kinds of baseless rumors continue was only going to hurt his party and ultimately his campaign.

No doubt. This could happen to any of us,and most Americans I believe,are not so up on their high horse that they would look down on any of the family for this.

manu1959
09-02-2008, 02:44 PM

otherwise it will be open season on his wife and kids................

Joe Steel
09-02-2008, 04:57 PM

As far as the child or grandchild issue, it doesn't involve the Palin's daughter. That's strictly about Palin's potential deception.

The daughter's pregnancy is an indictment of the social conservative at the heart of the Palin selection. She wants us to believe her morality is suitable for everyone and should be law. In fact, as her daughter has shown, nothing is that clear. All the instruction she presumably received in her mother's morality failed her. Why are we to believe the result would be any different if fundamentalism was enacted as law?

Both issues are legitimate issues for discussion.

Kathianne
09-02-2008, 04:59 PM
otherwise it will be open season on his wife and kids................

Did you notice how that little one kept talking and wouldn't give up the microphone? Not once did Michelle step in, although her husband was trying to get it back. Honestly, undisciplined.