PDA

View Full Version : There Was An Awful Smell Outdoors Yesterday

Sitarro
09-01-2008, 09:37 PM
I went outside yesterday morning to be greeted by an awful sulphur smell, kind of like hell was sending it's exhaust to the surface........ couldn't figure it out, a dead skunk, rotting garbage, natural gas leak?

Then I found out what the source was from the local news.

That imbecile snake oil salesman that masquerades as a Preacher was in town....... no, not MFM but one of his brethren........... shit head Jeremiah Wright was 30 miles away in Houston spewing hate for the white race to some naive Osama supporters. Whewww, that is some awful stench!

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 09:49 PM
"I love the smell of bigotry in the morning!" :laugh2:

Yurt
09-01-2008, 10:01 PM
how do you know they are not one and the same....

gabosaurus
09-01-2008, 11:50 PM
I am sure your neighbors smelled it as well. You should shower and change clothes more often. :p

Yurt
09-02-2008, 12:05 AM
I am sure your neighbors smelled it as well. You should shower and change clothes more often. :p

use face wash on your upper lip gabs, it works wonders....

Sitarro
09-02-2008, 12:35 AM

Wow, the old "those that smelt it dealt it" attempt at a slur, been hanging out in nursery schools much?

bullypulpit
09-02-2008, 06:44 AM
Wow, the old "those that smelt it dealt it" attempt at a slur, been hanging out in nursery schools much?

At least it was amusing, unlike your little screed. C'mon...admit it! If Obama were lily white you and your fellow RWN travelers wouldn't be kicking up half the fuss that you are. When y'all call Obama 'arrogant', you really mean 'uppity'. :finger3:

Sitarro
09-02-2008, 08:59 AM
At least it was amusing, unlike your little screed. C'mon...admit it! If Obama were lily white you and your fellow RWN travelers wouldn't be kicking up half the fuss that you are. When y'all call Obama 'arrogant', you really mean 'uppity'. :finger3:

He is half lily white, His mother and the people that raised him didn't seem to even have a tan. I have a problem with him hating that half of himself and using the other half to make ridiculous claims. Just as Tiger Woods isn't black in any other way than his outward appearance, Osama is even less so. To use the bullshit historic crap and get real black people in tears is offensive. The Hollywood movie of the week joke that his candidacy is, is offensive. His complete and total lack of anything close to the experience level that a white candidate would be expected to have and the free ride and fawning the media has given him is offensive. The hysterics that the Democrats could have found a black man that was "clean and articulate" to run for the historic placement of a black man in the Presidency. The "you better like him and agree with everything he says or your a racist" bullshit is extremely offensive, like Democrats own black people.
His wife and their beliefs that they are superior that they have cultivated over the last 20 years in that racist club listening to that racist snake is extraordinarily offensive. His outright pandering to his constituency with the same promises Dems have been promising as long as I've been alive is disgusting and amazing at the same time, that anyone can by that tired, old, sales pitch. The fact that he can have the ties that he has and not be under full investigation from the media is abhorrent, anyone else would have been out of the race a year ago.
His awful speech pattern makes me sick....... as if the continuous pausing and the utterance of aughhhh makes him sound thoughtful when he really isn't a thinker, he's a memorizer.

But the fact that his father was from Kenya, that doesn't bother me at all, I have a lot of African acquaintances that I work with...... I like and respect black Africans, they work very hard and are usually very interesting to talk to.

Abbey Marie
09-02-2008, 01:34 PM

Bully, do you think that calling us racist is going to help your argument? In addition to the nastiness and baseless nature of such an accusation, it's getting pretty stale.

Gaffer
09-03-2008, 12:09 PM

If he were lily white he wouldn't be in the position his is.

obamanation is arrogant, uppity, and a racists. And you are a racist enabler.

bullypulpit
09-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Bully, do you think that calling us racist is going to help your argument? In addition to the nastiness and baseless nature of such an accusation, it's getting pretty stale.

I wasn't referring to you. Just sitarro. Don't get so defensive...Sitarro, RSR and their fellow travelers, not to mention numerous RWN talking heads, have been race baiting ever since it was apparent that Obama would secure the Democratic nomination.

What is stale is THEIR rhetoric and race baiting. That they lack the courage of their misguided convictions is all too apparent in their failure to say what they really mean...The thought of an African American in the Oval Office as anything other than a lackey or servant is repugnant to them.

Gaffer
09-03-2008, 09:57 PM
I wasn't referring to you. Just sitarro. Don't get so defensive...Sitarro, RSR and their fellow travelers, not to mention numerous RWN talking heads, have been race baiting ever since it was apparent that Obama would secure the Democratic nomination.

What is stale is THEIR rhetoric and race baiting. That they lack the courage of their misguided convictions is all too apparent in their failure to say what they really mean...The thought of an African American in the Oval Office as anything other than a lackey or servant is repugnant to them.

No, what is repugnant is the thought of a marxist in the oval office. His color means nothing.

theHawk
09-04-2008, 08:41 AM

The race card again!!! Is this all you pathetic liberals have left? :laugh2:

I'm sure all of the "RWN" folks here would love the idea of Condi or Powell in the oval office!!!

So....:finger3: