PDA

View Full Version : Preachers of separatism at work inside Britain's mosques

stephanie
09-01-2008, 10:10 PM
wow..

Britain's leading Muslim bodies say they are fighting extremism. In one of our most respected mosques, Sara Hassan came face to face with hardline female preachers of separatism. Here, she reports on the shocking results of her investigation

Last Updated: 5:10PM BST 31 Aug 2008

Previous1 of 2 ImagesNext Sarah Hassan went undercover at the Regent's Park Mosque where she joined the women's circle Photo: CHANNEL 4
Female preachers encouraged segregation saying that 'Islam is keeping away from disbelief and from the disbelievers' Photo: CHANNEL 4
In a large balcony above the beautiful main hall at Regent's Park Mosque in London - widely considered the most important mosque in Britain - I am filming undercover as the woman preacher gives her talk.

What should be done to a Muslim who converts to another faith? "We kill him," she says, "kill him, kill, kill…You have to kill him, you understand?"

Adulterers, she says, are to be stoned to death - and as for homosexuals, and women who "make themselves like a man, a woman like a man ... the punishment is kill, kill them, throw them from the highest place".

These punishments, the preacher says, are to be implemented in a future Islamic state. "This is not to tell you to start killing people," she continues. "There must be a Muslim leader, when the Muslim army becomes stronger, when Islam has grown enough."

A young female student from the group interrupts her: the punishment should also be to stone the homosexuals to death, once they have been thrown from a high place.

These are teachings I never expected to hear inside Regent's Park Mosque, which is supposedly committed to interfaith dialogue and moderation, and was set up more than 60 years ago, to represent British Muslims to the Government. And many of those listening were teenage British girls or, even more disturbingly, young children.

read it all here..
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2653266/Preachers-of-separatism-at-work-inside-Britains-mosques.html

emmett
09-01-2008, 11:10 PM
wow..

Britain's leading Muslim bodies say they are fighting extremism. In one of our most respected mosques, Sara Hassan came face to face with hardline female preachers of separatism. Here, she reports on the shocking results of her investigation

Last Updated: 5:10PM BST 31 Aug 2008

Previous1 of 2 ImagesNext Sarah Hassan went undercover at the Regent's Park Mosque where she joined the women's circle Photo: CHANNEL 4
Female preachers encouraged segregation saying that 'Islam is keeping away from disbelief and from the disbelievers' Photo: CHANNEL 4
In a large balcony above the beautiful main hall at Regent's Park Mosque in London - widely considered the most important mosque in Britain - I am filming undercover as the woman preacher gives her talk.

What should be done to a Muslim who converts to another faith? "We kill him," she says, "kill him, kill, kill…You have to kill him, you understand?"

Adulterers, she says, are to be stoned to death - and as for homosexuals, and women who "make themselves like a man, a woman like a man ... the punishment is kill, kill them, throw them from the highest place".

These punishments, the preacher says, are to be implemented in a future Islamic state. "This is not to tell you to start killing people," she continues. "There must be a Muslim leader, when the Muslim army becomes stronger, when Islam has grown enough."

A young female student from the group interrupts her: the punishment should also be to stone the homosexuals to death, once they have been thrown from a high place.

These are teachings I never expected to hear inside Regent's Park Mosque, which is supposedly committed to interfaith dialogue and moderation, and was set up more than 60 years ago, to represent British Muslims to the Government. And many of those listening were teenage British girls or, even more disturbingly, young children.

read it all here..
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2653266/Preachers-of-separatism-at-work-inside-Britains-mosques.html

Whoa! That's some scary shit man!

LOSETHEPROTOCOL
09-02-2008, 05:54 AM

:slap:

Habibi emmett
read thiss:

ALL RELIGIONS HAVE CRUEL PUNISHMENTS TO CERTAIN SINS.

THE DIFFERENCE IS: MUSLIMS STICK TO THEIR OLD BOOK.

The other major religions succeeded in pulling to renaissence while muslims clinged to their old literature.

The only country to practice the exact condemnation (Beheading/Storming/Hand chopping)
is Saudi Arabia. And they are gradually easing as media gain more power and exposure.

Gaffer
09-02-2008, 07:52 AM
This is islam folks. And it is very true they are waiting for their numbers to increase.

This does not take place just in saudi arabia, it also goes on throughout iran, yemen and other countries in the ME.

Five women were recently executed in pakistan because they wanted to chose their husbands. They were shot and buried alive. islam at its finest.

This article doesn't surprise me in the least, this stuff has been going on in most mosques for years. It's not new and not unique.

LOSETHEPROTOCOL
09-03-2008, 06:41 AM
This is islam folks. And it is very true they are waiting for their numbers to increase.

This does not take place just in saudi arabia, it also goes on throughout iran, yemen and other countries in the ME.

Five women were recently executed in pakistan because they wanted to chose their husbands. They were shot and buried alive. islam at its finest.

This article doesn't surprise me in the least, this stuff has been going on in most mosques for years. It's not new and not unique.

:lame2:
Gaffar
Do you know the difference between religious and social laws?
killing a woman and burying it because she fell in love or even committed adultry is called " Crime of Honor ". I assure you crimes like this happen Manhattan or the west side of Wabash river just as good.
A jew or a colored person still considers it a risk to approach a white gal from the upper class untill the later half of the century.

Iam not taking sides here. I would rather spend my vacation in Tibet than Beshawar.

:coffee:

stephanie
09-03-2008, 10:13 AM
:lol:

I hope the women in the Middle East rise up and start killing off the men, that would be a "CRIME OF HONOR"..

go get em girls...:cheers2:

Gaffer
09-03-2008, 01:26 PM
:lame2:
Gaffar
Do you know the difference between religious and social laws?
killing a woman and burying it because she fell in love or even committed adultry is called " Crime of Honor ". I assure you crimes like this happen Manhattan or the west side of Wabash river just as good.
A jew or a colored person still considers it a risk to approach a white gal from the upper class untill the later half of the century.

Iam not taking sides here. I would rather spend my vacation in Tibet than Beshawar.

:coffee:

I am very familiar with the difference between religious and social laws. Social laws are what are used in the western cultures, while religious laws are used in muslim cultures. Honor killings take place in manhatten or the Walbash because they are committed by muslims in those locations. The perpetrators are punished when it happens here. Unlike muslim countries where the guy is patted on the back and told his honor has been saved by his actions.

sharia law is not social law. It's theocracy. The absolute worse form of government you can have.

LOSETHEPROTOCOL
09-06-2008, 05:42 AM

I hope the women in the Middle East rise up and start killing off the men, that would be a "CRIME OF HONOR"..

go get em girls...:cheers2:

:trolls:
Women in "the Middle East" of which you don't know sh.. are fighting their war to freedom and enlightment. In fact, all people (male and female) are fighting for their salvation.

But to kill (all ) male.
Girl
that includes me! and Iam an advocate for women cause. That's not fare, don't you think?

Do you hate all men?

'cause I love all people .. especially women. and you are one..

LIVE AND LET LIVE

LOSETHEPROTOCOL
09-06-2008, 05:49 AM
I am very familiar with the difference between religious and social laws. Social laws are what are used in the western cultures, while religious laws are used in muslim cultures. Honor killings take place in manhatten or the Walbash because they are committed by muslims in those locations. The perpetrators are punished when it happens here. Unlike muslim countries where the guy is patted on the back and told his honor has been saved by his actions.

sharia law is not social law. It's theocracy. The absolute worse form of government you can have.

:bsflag:

SHARIA LAW MY BUTT
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKINIG ABOUT. YOU ARE ONLY GEARED BLINDLY TOWARDS ISLAM.. TAKE YOUR TIME BUDDY. YOU AIN'T GETTING NO WHERE.

Let me tell you, you got a lot te learn about people Gaff.

By the way, How old are you?

I hope you're not over 15

Are ya??

Gaffer
09-06-2008, 07:10 AM

SHARIA LAW MY BUTT
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKINIG ABOUT. YOU ARE ONLY GEARED BLINDLY TOWARDS ISLAM.. TAKE YOUR TIME BUDDY. YOU AIN'T GETTING NO WHERE.

Are ya??

Do you have anything to say concerning my post or are you just going to question my age?

actsnoblemartin
09-06-2008, 08:36 PM
I'll say that again

actsnoblemartin
09-06-2008, 08:37 PM
I can assure you he is UNDER 15

:laugh2:

SHARIA LAW MY BUTT

Are ya??

actsnoblemartin
09-06-2008, 08:39 PM
He likes you :laugh2:, so he has to insult you

You know boy likes girl, so he pulls her hair :coffee:

Do you have anything to say concerning my post or are you just going to question my age?