PDA

View Full Version : Peace offering for DP guys

gabosaurus
09-01-2008, 11:42 PM
The wonderful British "actress" Jodie Marsh.
Sorry, this is not a "piece" offering. :p

http://i35.tinypic.com/2rwpy1l.jpg

Yurt
09-02-2008, 12:06 AM
:puke:

emmett
09-02-2008, 12:23 AM
No Thank You Gabs. While I do appreciate your offer, I'm not a tatoo guy. I think they are disgusting! Also, the oversized ...ah...breasts are rather ugly. Looking closer.....so is the lady.

Thank again though.

Sarah Palin looks way better!

Sitarro
09-02-2008, 12:32 AM
No Thank You Gabs. While I do appreciate your offer, I'm not a tatoo guy. I think they are disgusting! Also, the oversized ...ah...breasts are rather ugly. Looking closer.....so is the lady.

Thank again though.

Sarah Palin looks way better!

Got to agree with you emmett, I'll take the natural beauty, brains and heart of a Sarah Palin anyday.

Nuc
09-02-2008, 12:37 AM
How do you know they're not natural? Palin better than that? :fu:

manu1959
09-02-2008, 12:53 AM
i prefer this.............

Trigg
09-02-2008, 12:13 PM
She spends all weekend spewing crap around the board and the best she can due for a peace offering is a pic from her husbands collection of pin ups.

ewwwwwwww :lame2:

Mr. P
09-02-2008, 12:25 PM
The wonderful British "actress" Jodie Marsh.
Sorry, this is not a "piece" offering. :p

Eeewwwwwwww

Something that can be found in the slimy part of any major U.S. urban city for $20. She couldn't GIVE it away to me.

MtnBiker
09-02-2008, 12:32 PM
How do you know they're not natural? Palin better than that? :fu:

They probably are real and her hair is acutally natural blonde.

Abbey Marie
09-02-2008, 12:44 PM
i prefer this.............

Nice choice, Manu. A woman with curves and a real waist line seems to be rare these days. Even young girls have pudgy middles.

Gabs, to me, the girl in your post looks plastic from top to bottom, thick-waisted, and skanky. Just my opinion, of course! :)

crin63
09-02-2008, 01:01 PM
None for me thanks.

I'm more curious why she thinks that she needs to make a peace offering.

Personally I see it as an insult added to injury. The implication being that we can be bribed with sexual favors to forget all her hateful insanity.

That may work at home for her but I don't see any guys here that needy.

If she in fact sees a need for peace, humble apologies work all day long.

Trigg
09-02-2008, 01:04 PM
None for me thanks.

I'm more curious why she thinks that she needs to make a peace offering.

Personally I see it as an insult added to injury. The implication being that we can be bribed with sexual favors to forget all her hateful insanity.

That may work at home for her but I don't see any guys here that needy.

If she in fact sees a need for peace, humble apologies work all day long.

My thoughts exactly.:clap::clap:

Sitarro
09-02-2008, 01:30 PM
Nice choice, Manu. A woman with curves and a real waist line seems to be rare these days. Even young girls have pudgy middles.

Gabs, to me, the girl in your post looks plastic from top to bottom, thick-waisted, and skanky. Just my opinion, of course! :)

I'm running a disc cleaner through my operating system to get rid of any greasy residue left by that photo....... skanky????? aaaaa yeaaa!:puke3:

Mr. P
09-02-2008, 01:52 PM
I'm running a disc cleaner through my operating system to get rid of any greasy residue left by that photo....... skanky????? aaaaa yeaaa!:puke3:

She looks like an STD factory to me.

Abbey Marie
09-02-2008, 01:59 PM

On a side note, the puking icon is well executed, don't you think? I love the eyes. :laugh2:

Sitarro
09-02-2008, 02:12 PM
On a side note, the puking icon is well executed, don't you think? I love the eyes. :laugh2:

It's my favorite.:D and it reflects how I felt, so perfectly, when i saw that picture.

manu1959
09-02-2008, 02:13 PM
It's my favorite.:D and it reflects how I felt, so perfectly, when i saw that picture.

the first thing that came to my mind was the term......."shim"....

darin
09-02-2008, 05:34 PM
She's pretty. Seems her right boob is rippling a bit from the implant.

I wonder if that's even a real girl? :)

Anywho - her boobs are too big. Nice abs, though! :)

Psychoblues
09-06-2008, 02:32 AM
Do you have any idea how sickening that is, gabby?