PDA

View Full Version : Bush afflicted with Clinton envy

gabosaurus
03-13-2007, 10:49 AM
So what kind of subliminal messages do you think Bush is sending to this Guatamalan woman in this photo?
Perhaps ... "Hey, it was good enough for Clinton. I just gotta make sure I keep the dress. Anybody got a cigar?"

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/6076/232/400/540376/capt.gtmm12103122109.bush_latin_america_gtmm121.jp g

trobinett
03-13-2007, 11:13 AM
So what kind of subliminal messages do you think Bush is sending to this Guatamalan woman in this photo?
Perhaps ... "Hey, it was good enough for Clinton. I just gotta make sure I keep the dress. Anybody got a cigar?"

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/6076/232/400/540376/capt.gtmm12103122109.bush_latin_america_gtmm121.jp g

An idoit, and common sense soon part company, gabosaurus's good sense is history, common sense is hot on it tail.

The envy seen here, is the envy by the thread starter.:slap:

You really do need to get a fucking life.:fu:

03-13-2007, 12:14 PM
wow.... If that isn't a jump to make, I don't know what is.

I assume you thought this was some sort of joke. You do realize that the key to humor is there is some aspect of truth to it.

Abbey Marie
03-13-2007, 02:15 PM
wow.... If that isn't a jump to make, I don't know what is.

I assume you thought this was some sort of joke. You do realize that the key to humor is there is some aspect of truth to it.

But, but, truth is relative. ;)

gabosaurus
03-13-2007, 02:53 PM
Obviously, you are not looking at the positioning of the carrot. Don't you think Bush is thinking "dang, this is better than what I have! And certainly fresher and crisper!"

Oh My...Scuse me.....I have to go laugh my ass off now.. :laugh2:

Dilloduck
03-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Obviously, you are not looking at the positioning of the carrot. Don't you think Bush is thinking "dang, this is better than what I have! And certainly fresher and crisper!"

Actually no----I think that's what YOU were probably thinking. :laugh2:

glockmail
03-13-2007, 04:28 PM

I think you need to get yourself laid. :slap:

Mr. P
03-13-2007, 04:37 PM

Oh please don’t say that, if this is our old gabby she claimed to be a fuck machine, don’t get her going she’s gross. Could be why she had an interest in the carrots I guess.

gabosaurus
03-13-2007, 04:38 PM
I think you need to get yourself laid.

Me thinks I probably get more than you do.
Probably not as much as Dillo though. His carrot gets a lot of nibbles. :cool:

stephanie
03-13-2007, 05:01 PM
If that carrot symbolizes anything about Clinton...

I don't see anything there to envy...:slap:

glockmail
03-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Oh please don’t say that, if this is our old gabby she claimed to be a fuck machine, don’t get her going she’s gross. Could be why she had an interest in the carrots I guess. In that case maybe she needs to untie that mattress off her back. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
03-13-2007, 05:07 PM
I don't claim to be anything of the sort. You must be confusing me with FuzzyKitten. :cool:

Mr. P
03-13-2007, 05:08 PM
In that case maybe she needs to untie that mattress off her back. :laugh2:
No can do, her mattress is filled with rich republican money (according to her).

She is the hypocrites, hypocrite.:laugh2:

glockmail
03-13-2007, 05:11 PM
No can do, her mattress is filled with rich republican money (according to her).

She is the hypocrites, hypocrite.:laugh2:

So she's got a sugar daddy! 'Spains a lot.

She can't talk to him like she talks to us, or else she'll gether ass tossed out on the street, and have to go back to turning tricks. :laugh2:

Mr. P
03-13-2007, 05:34 PM
So she's got a sugar daddy! 'Spains a lot.

She can't talk to him like she talks to us, or else she'll gether ass tossed out on the street, and have to go back to turning tricks. :laugh2:

Yeah, about a year ago she said she had to keep her blabbering lips locked when out with his clients. Sometimes Mr. P can’t find his keys, but I remember what MORONS say. :laugh2:

stephanie
03-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Yeah, about a year ago she said she had to keep her blabbering lips locked when out with his clients. Sometimes Mr. P can’t find his keys, but I remember what MORONS say. :laugh2:

I remember that..:laugh2:

Nienna
03-13-2007, 05:57 PM
I don't claim to be anything of the sort. You must be confusing me with FuzzyKitten. :cool:

I haven't seen FuzzyKitten make any sort of distasteful claim like that.

glockmail
03-13-2007, 06:10 PM

Here lips are paid to do something other than express an opinion.

03-13-2007, 06:11 PM

I'd rather see monkeys fly out my ass than think of the possibility that she could engage in any activity that would pass her genetics to the next generation...

glockmail
03-13-2007, 06:13 PM
I'd rather see monkeys fly out my ass .... Now THATS and image I don't want to ponder. :laugh2:

Nukeman
03-13-2007, 06:14 PM

Now if it was a cigar and an intern in a blue dress was standing beside him I would say you micht have a argument but sense Monica not around I dont see how you connect the two.

Ohhh wait your a self professed liberal who only see dirt in others and likes to point fingers if your not using your own for something else...:pee:

Mr. P
03-13-2007, 07:04 PM
I remember that..:laugh2:

:clap:

Mr. P
03-13-2007, 07:06 PM
Here lips are paid to do something other than express an opinion.

Guess that's why she mouths off here, ya think?

glockmail
03-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Guess that's why she mouths off here, ya think?

No question. You'd think we'd all get a little for what we have to put up with. :laugh2: