PDA

View Full Version : Libs Turn Back The Clock On Women

red states rule
09-02-2008, 08:26 AM
In a little over 48 hours, the left have turned on their 30 years of support for women

Libs have always said how women can work, bring home the bacon, and still be a mother.

Libs have told us how a women can have a family and still pursue a career

Now, strictly for political reasons, these same libs are doing a 180 when it comes to Gov Palin

They are now saying how she can't be a mom and VP. She will neglect her children.

This is yet another example of the double standards and the hypocrisy of the left

theHawk
09-02-2008, 08:39 AM
Sarah Palin scares the libs. They loath the idea that America can see a good looking woman, a smart woman, one who made a name for herself, and one that has conservative values. They don't want this woman to be a role model for girls all across the country. Their role model should be a fat, ugly, and angry liberal woman like Rosey O'donnell.

red states rule
09-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Sarah Palin scares the libs. They loath the idea that America can see a good looking woman, a smart woman, one who made a name for herself, and one that has conservative values. They don't want this woman to be a role model for girls all across the country. Their role model should be a fat, ugly, and angry liberal woman like Rosey O'donnell.

Libs right now are spinning like a needle on a compass. Out of pure deperation, they are ignoring what they have told us about women, the work place, and the family

Libs do want women as role models Hawk, but only liberal women who get abortions, do not marry the father of their kids, and put their career ahead of their family

stephanie
09-02-2008, 08:47 AM
The Feminatizes are only for a woman, if that woman is as hateful, ugly, and has the same liberal leanings as them..

If you're a conservative woman, FORGET IT..

red states rule
09-02-2008, 08:50 AM
The Feminatizes are only for a woman, if that woman is as hateful, ugly, and has the same liberal leanings as them..

If you're a conservative woman, FORGET IT..

and lets not forget what obama said about his daughters. He considers having a child punishment

"Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old," he said. "I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at age 16, so it doesn't make sense to not give them information."

stephanie
09-02-2008, 08:55 AM
The liberals are showing their hatred for a woman candidate, just as they have in the past for one who is black..

I guess since they groomed the Obambam from a baby to be one of them, they tolerate him..no oreo cookies being stocked up..

the media and liberals feeding frenzy on Sarah Palin's children is shocking and the most disgusting I've ever seen..

But it's good for the American people to see just how the Democrat party is..

red states rule
09-02-2008, 09:00 AM
The liberals are showing their hatred for a woman candidate, just as they have in the past for one who is black..

I guess since they groomed the Obambam from a baby to be one of them, they tolerate him..no oreo cookies being stocked up..

the media and liberals feeding frenzy on Sarah Palin's children is shocking and the most disgusting I've ever seen..

But it's good for the American people to see just how the Democrat party is..

Stephanie, the left is showing their hate toward a conservative women candidate. Libs were so cocky in the beliefs they would would have the first women President or VP - now it is the Republcanswho could have the first women VP

This is nothing new for the left. Look how they show their hate toward black conservatives

theHawk
09-02-2008, 09:35 AM
Libs do want women as role models Hawk, but only liberal women who get abortions, do not marry the father of their kids, and put their career ahead of their family

Libs want women like Barack's mother to be their role model. An ugly liberal white woman that runs around with Africans and Indonesians and has several babies with all different fathers. Thats how all girls should aspire to be more "cultural".

krisy
09-02-2008, 10:27 AM
The attacks on this woman have been horrible. Let em go tho. She will prove she can take it and she will keep going. She is a strong conservative woman and that is what scares them.

I have to wonder if all those manics with mental issues on the left wing websites saw Obama yesterday saying that families...ESPECIALLY CHILDREN are off limits. He seemed sincere in his tone,think they'll listen?

mundame
09-02-2008, 04:40 PM

Note how often you all start Palin's description with the words "good looking woman." Why should a vice president of the United States be eye candy for you?

Why should such a candidate be shown around the Web in naked photos of her beauty pageant days?

Not respectable.

And then her daughter gets pregnant at 16, unmarried. These ladies spend entirely too much time looking good for men and doing whatever men or boys want.

You may think that is all women are for.

But it's not all vice-presidents are for.

OCA
09-02-2008, 05:08 PM
In a little over 48 hours, the left have turned on their 30 years of support for women

Libs have always said how women can work, bring home the bacon, and still be a mother.

Libs have told us how a women can have a family and still pursue a career

Now, strictly for political reasons, these same libs are doing a 180 when it comes to Gov Palin

They are now saying how she can't be a mom and VP. She will neglect her children.

This is yet another example of the double standards and the hypocrisy of the left

She already neglected her children, she failed her daughter.

mundame
09-02-2008, 05:10 PM
She already neglected her children, she failed her daughter.

And she is burdening her entire family with a Downs syndrome child that she knew about in advance and did not have to gestate.

I note she isn't bothering to care for it herself; she's being governor and VP candidate, flying around the country.

It's her choice, and I would never want it to be illegal, but it's immoral IMO and it's very hard on her family.

Kathianne
09-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Those of you going on about failed mother, sheesh. Again, if McCain gets the vote of every bride that was pregnant, he'll win in a landslide.

OCA wants Obama to win, as does Mundame, leave the 'mothering' out of it. Pick your guy and rally.

Too many concerned, at home mothers face the same thing.

As for raising a Down's child, all I can say is your life is less grand for not knowing one well.

stephanie
09-02-2008, 07:40 PM
And she is burdening her entire family with a Downs syndrome child that she knew about in advance and did not have to gestate.

I note she isn't bothering to care for it herself; she's being governor and VP candidate, flying around the country.

It's her choice, and I would never want it to be illegal, but it's immoral IMO and it's very hard on her family.

your remark about the baby, is SICK

manu1959
09-02-2008, 08:58 PM

she is pro choice.....you just don't like her choices.....

mundame
09-02-2008, 09:04 PM
your remark about the baby, is SICK

Nevertheless, Stephanie, fully 80% of Down Syndrome fetuses are aborted in this country, and if this Palin is threatening to stop that, it's not going to appeal to very many women.

mundame
09-02-2008, 09:06 PM
she is pro choice.....you just don't like her choices.....

That would be fair IF, and only IF, she allows other women their free choice. If she's into saying everybody has to do like her, not good.

We already know that she opposes teaching anything about birth control in the schools. She favors only teaching abstinence.

Wow, that really worked great for her daughter, didn't it!!!!

manu1959
09-02-2008, 09:09 PM
That would be fair IF, and only IF, she allows other women their free choice. If she's into saying everybody has to do like her, not good.

We already know that she opposes teaching anything about birth control in the schools. She favors only teaching abstinence.

Wow, that really worked great for her daughter, didn't it!!!!

is she not entitled to her opinion same as the other candidates......

when was the last time a president passed legislation......

as for her daughter.....i am sure your children have never done anything you told them not to.....

stephanie
09-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Nevertheless, Stephanie, fully 80% of Down Syndrome fetuses are aborted in this country, and if this Pain is threatening to stop that, it's not going to appeal to very many women.

where have you seen her threatening to do anything?? and who are you to pass judgement on her keeping a special needs baby and working.

manu1959
09-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Nevertheless, Stephanie, fully 80% of Down Syndrome fetuses are aborted in this country, and if this Palin is threatening to stop that, it's not going to appeal to very many women.

please tell me how a vice president or even a president would go about creating a law that would make a woman have her baby if it had downs syndrome......

Yurt
09-02-2008, 09:15 PM

do you have link for that, because the folks i have helped at the special olympics are a pretty high number

mundame
09-02-2008, 09:26 PM
do you have link for that, because the folks i have helped at the special olympics are a pretty high number

Yeah, it's in that long N.Y.Times article I quoted in (I think) a different thread.

The kids that are older in your special olympics got through -------- seeing retarded children on the streets used to be common, along with a lot of other birth defects such as microcephalus, I remember one of those when I was young in Tennessee, pretty awful.

You rarely see them now because sonograms are pretty much a given for pregnant women of all ages, so they know in plenty of time to make the decision, and they do.

mundame
09-02-2008, 09:28 PM
as for her daughter.....i am sure your children have never done anything you told them not to.....

Her belief in "abstinence" as an effective mode of birth control was abysmally wrong, wrong, wrong, and now she's got a daughter who got preggers at age 16. Sheeeesh. How about not electing somebody who will work to promote that failure all over the country?

stephanie
09-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Her belief in "abstinence" as an effective mode of birth control was abysmally wrong, wrong, wrong, and now she's got a daughter who got preggers at age 16. Sheeesh. How about not electing somebody who will work to promote that failure all over the country?

yeah..let's elect someone who will push for teaching sex ed in kindergarten..

get out the bananas and cucumbers, break out a box of colored condoms, serve cupcakes that look like boobies..make it a party..:dance:

mundame
09-02-2008, 09:34 PM
where have you seen her threatening to do anything??

That's the thing about being anti-abortion: then you want to forbid abortion to everyone, to make it illegal. The thing about pro-choice is letting everyone choose as they desire.

Apparently ol' Palin is NOT pro-choice: she'd want a law against all abortion including rape and incest and grossly handicapped fetuses.

Unacceptable.

and who are you to pass judgement on her keeping a special needs baby and working.

I'm Mundame. Who are YOU to say women should be forcibly stopped from having abortions if they don't want their lives used up by a Down Syndrome baby?

The difference between us: I would not pass a law against what Palin did, though I think it is morally reprehensible. But it's her choice.

But you WOULD pass a law against aborting such babies, so that many, many would be born like in the bad old days and all these women suffer and their husbands leave them and the nation is poorer for having to care for them all.

Sure their husbands leave them: when retarded children were plentiful you never saw a man around, just depressed mothers caring for retarded children all by themselves. Men didn't sign up for all that, and they usually bugged out. Not all, but most.

red states rule
09-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Her belief in "abstinence" as an effective mode of birth control was abysmally wrong, wrong, wrong, and now she's got a daughter who got preggers at age 16. Sheeeesh. How about not electing somebody who will work to promote that failure all over the country?

Abstinence is the ONLY birth control method that is 100% effective

stephanie
09-02-2008, 09:47 PM
That's the thing about being anti-abortion: then you want to forbid abortion to everyone, to make it illegal. The thing about pro-choice is letting everyone choose as they desire.

Apparently ol' Palin is NOT pro-choice: she'd want a law against all abortion including rape and incest and grossly handicapped fetuses.

Unacceptable.

I'm Mundame. Who are YOU to say women should be forcibly stopped from having abortions if they don't want their lives used up by a Down Syndrome baby?

The difference between us: I would not pass a law against what Plain did, though I think it is morally reprehensible. But it's her choice.

But you WOULD pass a law against aborting such babies, so that many, many would be born like in the bad old days and all these women suffer and their husbands leave them and the nation is poorer for having to care for them all.

Sure their husbands leave them: when retarded children were plentiful you never saw a man around, just depressed mothers caring for retarded children all by themselves. Men didn't sign up for all that, and they usually bugged out. Not all, but most.

Bull..listening to you talk about special need children..the first legislation you would want the Obambam to pass, is to force all women who are carrying(so called defective children), to abort them...then you all can have your perfect little world..
boy...I recall someone else wanted to do that...

mundame
09-02-2008, 09:48 PM

Nope, guess not. It sure didn't work for Palin's daughter.

red states rule
09-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Bull..listening to you talk about special need children..the first legislation you would want the Obambam to pass, is to force all women who are carrying defective children to abort them...then you all can have your perfect little world..

I wonder how she looks dressed in black with this insignia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/Flag_Schutzstaffel.svg/170px-Flag_Schutzstaffel.svg.png

red states rule
09-02-2008, 09:51 PM

If she would practiced it would have worked.

mundame
09-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Bull..listening to you talk about special need children..the first legislation you would want the Obambam to pass, is to force all women who are carrying(so called defective children), to abort them...then you all can have your perfect little world..

Nonsense. You are making that up, and it's not true at all. The whole POINT of "choice" is, you know, that women get to CHOOSE.

I'm right, aren't I, that you personally would forcibly prevent women from getting abortions in any circumstances, if you could?

Like Palin.

mundame
09-02-2008, 10:01 PM
If she would practiced it would have worked.

If wishes were horses
Beggars would ride.
If turnips were watches
I'd wear one by my side.

I bet a lot of girls wish they "would have practiced it" so it would work.

But they don't, so it doesn't work at all.

red states rule
09-02-2008, 10:02 PM
If wishes were horses
Beggars would ride.
If turnips were watches
I'd wear one by my side.

I bet a lot of girls wish they "would have practiced it" so it would work.

But they don't, so it doesn't work at all.

So your answer is to kill the child so they can make their lives easier

Yurt
09-02-2008, 10:04 PM
how can you get convicted of murder for killing a fetus, but if you are the one carrying the fetus you can legally murder the fetus?

stephanie
09-02-2008, 10:29 PM
Nonsense. You are making that up, and it's not true at all. The whole POINT of "choice" is, you know, that women get to CHOOSE.

I'm right, aren't I, that you personally would forcibly prevent women from getting abortions in any circumstances, if you could?

Like Palin.

you sound like you speak from experience..

I decided I would burden myself with the two pregnancies I had(both surprises, 22yrs apart...)couldn't of lived with myself if I had chosen to kill my own child, but that's just me, silly me.. :slap:

Immanuel
09-02-2008, 10:37 PM

I decided I would burden myself with the two pregnancies I had(both surprises, 22yrs apart...)couldn't of lived with myself if I had chosen to kill my own child, but that's just me, silly me.. :slap:

Her point is though that you had the choice so I don't see how your reply fits.

Personally, I am opposed to abortion and I believe that there ought to be some major restrictions on abortion i.e. allowed only in the case of the life of the mother being endangered and possibly the rape of an under aged girl. But you thankfully made the choice to keep your children. Mundame is saying that you had that choice, whether you decided to exercise it or not is irrelevant.

And for Mundame:

There are things that trump choice. Human life should never be subject to another person's choice. IMHO

Immie

manu1959
09-02-2008, 10:44 PM

that is because she chose not to impliment it.......

Sitarro
09-02-2008, 11:04 PM

This could be your most pathetic post so far. Trig is not an "it", he is a baby you heartless asswipe. The decision was between her and her husband and her husband supports her decision and loves his son as does his brother and sisters. You are as despicable as Gaboshit and your opinion is worthless ......... :fu:

Sitarro
09-02-2008, 11:15 PM

Bristol was born in 1991, try to do the math. Do you give a shit at all about the truth you parrot. The age of consent in Alaska is 16 by the way.

Sitarro
09-02-2008, 11:40 PM

Unacceptable.

The Legislative Branch creates laws idiot, not the President or the Vice President. You have got to be Joey Steele in drag mode.

The difference between us: I would not pass a law against what Palin did, though I think it is morally reprehensible. But it's her choice.

You couldn't pass any law, neither can she..... idiot.

But you WOULD pass a law against aborting such babies, so that many, many would be born like in the bad old days and all these women suffer and their husbands leave them and the nation is poorer for having to care for them all.[/QUOTE]

Steph can't pass laws either.

So, would you propose a law against blacks having sex? 70% of the offspring are born out of wedlock and the father always leaves...... that would include the father that left his wife and son when he was 2 to go sow his nasty-ass seed elsewhere around the world...... his son is now running for the White House. If his mother would have been told she was diagnosed with having a 75% chance of having a down's syndrome baby and aborted him because she didn't want the trouble, your side would be running Hillary because Barack's broken little body would have been vacuumed and burned.

red states rule
09-03-2008, 06:22 AM
Here is another female lib who is turning back the clock on women

The venom from the left is geting worse with each passing day

snip

His selection of Sarah Palin is insulting on so many levels that I am starting to feel like the Geico caveman.

You want to look like a maverick and like you think outside the box? Pick a woman for a running mate.

You want to look good to the evangelicals? Choose a running mate with a Down syndrome child.

(When James Dobson, the conservative Christian radio host who fancies himself a kingmaker, jumped up to say that the selection of Palin means he can now "pull the lever" for John McCain, I almost felt sick. I don't know what I'll do if she trots out the story of her 5-month-old baby to shore up the Republican base.)

Palin's personal story is very compelling, but it reads more like a movie pitch than a resume for national leadership.

Champion high school athlete, beauty queen. Married to her high school sweetheart. Car-pooling supermom who went from PTA activist to mayor of her tiny (population 9,000) Alaskan town.

Fisherman, sportswoman, hunter. Speaks truth to power in a state corrupted by oil. Has a son headed to Iraq. A woman who made the decision to carry to term a baby she knew to be developmentally disabled.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features/bal-te.reimer01sep01,0,3951691.column

mundame
09-03-2008, 09:08 AM

Fine. Why not?

And I certainly hope you were honestly married rather than having illegitimate children all over the place.

red states rule
09-03-2008, 09:10 AM
Fine. Why not?

And I certainly hope you were honestly married rather than having illegitimate children all over the place.

So much for the Hillary crowd caring about the children.

mundame
09-03-2008, 09:21 AM
A woman who made the decision to carry to term a baby she knew to be developmentally disabled.

Now THAT's sick.

But at least the whole country is getting a real good look at just what horrors Sarah Palin would try to impose on young families and women in all 50 states as soon as McCain kicks the bucket a year or so into his term.

1) Palin is opposed to birth control. So she conceived a baby at 43 years of age, and no surprise, it was Down syndrome, as babies conceived by women on the edge of too old so often are.

2) Palin is opposed to abortion, even if the fetus is gravely handicapped. So she carries a fetus she KNOWS is retarded all those months, burdening her family with its care lifelong, and then running off to campaign and govern and so on -- Somebody Else's Problem, I guess.

3) Palin is opposed to young people using anything but "abstinence," and of course they don't use THAT, so her daughter gets pregnant.

Two things:

--- This woman seriously, seriously needs to take better control of reproductivity issues in her family!

--- She's a walking, talking illustration of how bad an idea this ultra-conservative antiabortion crap is. God seems to be using her to say, "Are you KIDDING? Can't you THINK? What do you think I gave you birth control and modern medicine FOR??" by her illustrating how people may have to live with these crazy decisions themselves, if they want to make them for OTHER people.

--- She's only got two more anti-abortion idiot positions to illustrate in her own family -- she believes in women not being allowed to get abortions even in cases of rape and incest. Presumably God will proceed to illustrate those issues on her and the other daughters and then He'll have made a complete catalog in one family.

Palin is a poster child for "DO NOT BELIEVE THESE CRAZY THINGS!!"

mundame
09-03-2008, 09:21 AM
So much for the Hillary crowd caring about the children.

Oh, are you in favor of bastards and nobody marrying, like the blacks do?

red states rule
09-03-2008, 09:24 AM

I am in favor of life. I have to admit you Hillary gals have done a 180 since the Gov Palin pick.

mundame
09-03-2008, 09:41 AM
I am in favor of life. I have to admit you Hillary gals have done a 180 since the Gov Palin pick.

I haven't changed any of my positions. I'm in favor of values and respectable people governing our country, not some beauty queen with her family in chaos.

stephanie
09-03-2008, 09:45 AM
I haven't changed any of my positions. I'm in favor of values and respectable people governing our country, not some beauty queen with her family in chaos.

so as long as a women isn't good looking, she is OK?

is that why people were for Hillary?

Mrs. Palin has a hell of a lot more experience than Hillary, but she was ok because she was so so looking...

how dumb

red states rule
09-03-2008, 09:47 AM

You want only liberal people governing our country - not the best people governing our country

red states rule
09-03-2008, 09:48 AM

Mrs. Palin has a hell of a lot more experience than Hillary, but she was ok because she was so so looking...

how dumb

I guess they do not like her since she never had to duck sniper fire in Alaska

mundame
09-03-2008, 09:52 AM

how dumb

That's it? That's the only way you know to pick someone to govern the nation, if she appeals to men enough that they like to post naked pictures of her here?

I'm surprised you are on a political forum at all; you don't seem interested in politics or government.

mundame
09-03-2008, 09:53 AM
You want only liberal people governing our country - not the best people governing our country

I'd like the "best people" governing our country, be sure.

This cutie with the family problems ain't one of them.

stephanie
09-03-2008, 09:55 AM
That's it? That's the only way you know to pick someone to govern the nation, if she appeals to men enough that they like to post naked pictures of her here?

I'm surprised you are on a political forum at all; you don't seem interested in politics or government.

you are the one who keeps bringing up her looks, I already know about her governing, as I am a former Alaskan of two months..keep trying though, you are starting to sound shrill, like a typical liberal..

mundame
09-03-2008, 09:57 AM
you are the one who keeps bringing up her looks, I already know about her governing, as I am a former Alaskan of two months..keep trying though...

Naaaaaaah, not worth it.

stephanie
09-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Naaaaaaah, not worth it.

:laugh2:

Immanuel
09-03-2008, 10:06 AM

As opposed to just killing unborn children simply because mommy and daddy aren't married? Hell yes!!!

Immie

OCA
09-03-2008, 03:11 PM

Thats realistic........lol.

OCA
09-03-2008, 03:17 PM

Don't worry, Red is just a chickenhawk, he talks up Iraq but would never serve himself and talks up abortion but would never have the balls to adopt a crack baby.

Now mind you I ain't for abortion at all but I don't get riled up about it too much because I won't walk the walk, I would never adopt someone else's unwanted child. My point is if all the people who rail against abortion were genuine about it they would go right down to the inner city today and adopt as many unwanted children as they can....................they won't do it.

OCA
09-03-2008, 03:38 PM
OCA wants Obama to win,

Correctamundo, I have to believe its the only way to move the Republican Party away from the liberalism which is currently infesting it.

Gaffer
09-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Correctamundo, I have to believe its the only way to move the Republican Party away from the liberalism which is currently infesting it.

Let obamanation get in there and you will learn what true liberalism is all about. And after falling in that abyss you won't be coming back out.

red states rule
09-04-2008, 06:33 AM

Given how the left is melting down over her, they are showing how scared they are over that "cutie"

Immanuel
09-04-2008, 07:26 AM

Let's put it this way... the best people ain't running. The best people don't want the job. Neither one of our candidates are either qualified for the job or deserving of it.

Immie

red states rule
09-04-2008, 07:30 AM
Let's put it this way... the best people ain't running. The best people don't want the job. Neither one of our candidates are either qualified for the job or deserving of it.

Immie

I do not like McCain at all, but Gov Palin is the best candidate of the four

Immanuel
09-04-2008, 07:31 AM

I'd have to agree but that doesn't make her qualified or deserving of the job.

Immie

red states rule
09-04-2008, 07:35 AM
I'd have to agree but that doesn't make her qualified or deserving of the job.

Immie

She is qualified; more then Obama for sure; and the voters will decide if she deserves the job

Immanuel
09-04-2008, 07:39 AM
She is qualified; more then Obama for sure; and the voters will decide if she deserves the job

I disagree with you.

The voters will not decide whether or not she is deserving of the job. They will decide if she or Biden get the VP job and whether or not Obama or McCain get the nod to be President.

They will not decide whether or not they deserve their jobs. If we could vote "None of the Above" maybe you could claim such a thing, but the fact that the ballot is so limited and someone has to win means that we are not deciding if anyone deserves the job rather we are deciding which of the choices given to us (by corrupt political parties no less) whom we would prefer run this country.

Immie

red states rule
09-04-2008, 07:44 AM
I disagree with you.

The voters will not decide whether or not she is deserving of the job. They will decide if she or Biden get the VP job and whether or not Obama or McCain get the nod to be President.

They will not decide whether or not they deserve their jobs. If we could vote "None of the Above" maybe you could claim such a thing, but the fact that the ballot is so limited and someone has to win means that we are not deciding if anyone deserves the job rather we are deciding which of the choices given to us (by corrupt political parties no less) whom we would prefer run this country.

Immie

Obama, Biden, and even McCain pale in comparison to Gov Palin. Biden and McCain are stiff, and all Obama does is read a teleprompter very well

She stepped up to the plate, and showed is a regular person.

The voters will decide if she gets the job or not

Immanuel
09-04-2008, 07:49 AM
Obama, Biden, and even McCain pale in comparison to Gov Palin. Biden and McCain are stiff, and all Obama does is read a teleprompter very well

She stepped up to the plate, and showed is a regular person.

The voters will decide if she gets the job or not

RSR,

How does her getting the job show that she deserves it?

If Obama wins the election does that mean he deserves it?

Did George Bush deserve to be President?

Did Jimmy Carter deserve to be President?

Immie

red states rule
09-04-2008, 07:52 AM
RSR,

How does her getting the job show that she deserves it?

If Obama wins the election does that mean he deserves it?

Did George Bush deserve to be President?

Did Jimmy Carter deserve to be President?

Immie

The voters decide who gets it. Obama does not have a clue on how to govern in my opinion. To me he does not deserve the job.

This week started with hurricane Gustav, and the week will end with hurricane Sarah

Immanuel
09-04-2008, 08:01 AM
The voters decide who gets it. Obama does not have a clue on how to govern in my opinion. To me he does not deserve the job.

This week started with hurricane Gustav, and the week will end with hurricane Sarah

You are avoiding my question.

Let me makeit simple. How do the voters decide that a candidate deserves to office they are running for?

Again, we're not deciding if she deserves the job. We are decided whether or not she is the best choice we have been offered among two people running for the job and in this case even that is not true. We are actually deciding whether the man who picked her is more deserving than the man who picked her opponent.

Immie

red states rule
09-04-2008, 08:08 AM
You are avoiding my question.

Let me makeit simple. How do the voters decide that a candidate deserves to office they are running for?

Again, we're not deciding if she deserves the job. We are decided whether or not she is the best choice we have been offered among two people running for the job and in this case even that is not true. We are actually deciding whether the man who picked her is more deserving than the man who picked her opponent.

Immie

Libs decide which candidate will give them the best freebies, and who will best punish achievement

Conservatives decide which candidate will govern by the principals of Reagan conservativism

Republicans,..... hell if I know who they want to vote for

OCA
09-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Let obamanation get in there and you will learn what true liberalism is all about. And after falling in that abyss you won't be coming back out.

Oh for chrissakes...........the black helicopters are just over the hill.

OCA
09-04-2008, 03:07 PM

Sure she is, Mrs. Wasilla has a few black dresses which will look lovely at the funerals of 3rd world dictators which is about the only qualification the job requires.