PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin, meet the tabloid media

gabosaurus
09-02-2008, 12:19 PM
This is far beyond Daily Kos. Once you attract the attention of the paparazzi and tabloid media, all bets are off. Because the tabs respect nothing and no one. You become one with Britney Spears and Brangelina.
Good luck, Sarah, you are going to need it.

http://perezhilton.com/2008-09-02-what-did-her-mom-do-wrong

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I have done wrong in my life. Yes, my daughter could follow in my footsteps. No, I will never run for national office. So no one will care. :p

Trigg
09-02-2008, 12:34 PM
The tabloids do have to have proof of their stories, or at least phrase them as opinion or speculation.

Unlike you and joe galloping around this sight spewing hatred for Palin and presenting a baseless rumor as fact.

stephanie
09-02-2008, 12:37 PM
OH MY...it's a teenager out partying and probably doing things they shouldn't...

I'm shocked...shocked i tell ya

krisy
09-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Hasn't there been a story like this about almost every politician's son/daughter that has been in office in recent years?

OMG!!! Sarah Palin's daughter is....gasp.....a normal teenager!!!!!

Along with AL Gore's son,the Bush twins,and thousands of other teens in this country.

Maybe you all come up with some dirt on Sarah herself and quit picking on her kid....geeese

Trigg
09-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Oh, and when you do find dirt on Sarah, bring some reliable proof will ya. It'd be a nice change.

krisy
09-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Oh, and when you do find dirt on Sarah, bring some reliable proof will ya. It'd be a nice change.

:clap::clap::clap:

Sitarro
09-02-2008, 01:20 PM
Gee Gab,
You're surfing this fag's ridiculous site, hopefully you have your computer locked so your daughter doesn't see what you are reading, she'll lose any respect she may have for you. This talentless faggot gets some pictures from a Girls Gone Wild site of a brunette and we are suppose to believe that's Bristol Palin. Sorry, it isn't. Screw you for wasting the last 5 minutes of my life.:finger3:

theHawk
09-02-2008, 01:25 PM
The libs will stop at nothing to destroy Sarah Palin. She stands against everything liberalism stands for. She had the audacity to not abort a child she knew had downs syndrome. She didn't wisk away her pregnant daughter to get planned parenthood "counceling" (i.e. an abortion). She believes in the sanctity of life and personal freedoms.

Abbey Marie
09-02-2008, 01:28 PM
The libs will stop at nothing to destroy Sarah Palin. She stands against everything liberalism stands for. She had the audacity to not abort a child she knew had downs syndrome. She didn't wisk away her pregnant daughter to get planned parenthood "counceling" (i.e. an abortion). She believes in the sanctity of life and personal freedoms.

Damn her!

manu1959
09-02-2008, 01:47 PM
This is far beyond Daily Kos. Once you attract the attention of the paparazzi and tabloid media, all bets are off. Because the tabs respect nothing and no one. You become one with Britney Spears and Brangelina.
Good luck, Sarah, you are going to need it.

http://perezhilton.com/2008-09-02-what-did-her-mom-do-wrong

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I have done wrong in my life. Yes, my daughter could follow in my footsteps. No, I will never run for national office. So no one will care. :p

so mrs. palin is more in touch with the average person than the other three...........

manu1959
09-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Gee Gab,
You're surfing this fag's ridiculous site, hopefully you have your computer locked so your daughter doesn't see what you are reading, she'll lose any respect she may have for you. This talentless faggot gets some pictures from a Girls Gone Wild site of a brunette and we are suppose to believe that's Bristol Palin. Sorry, it isn't. Screw you for wasting the last 5 minutes of my life.:finger3:

5 minutes huh......seems like that little adventure took 4 minutes 30 seconds longer than it should have....

emmett
09-02-2008, 05:42 PM
My son (unfortunately at the time) impregnated a 16 year old girl when he was 16 himself.

He came to me and asked what he thought was the right thing to do.

Today they have been married for 12 years, I have two grandchildren, 11 & 6. They own and operate the family business and live in a brand new home they built for themselves.

They eat at the dinner table every night, do homework and my grand daughter is a straight a student I'm proud to report. She has never missed a day of school or made a single B. In fact she was just in the paper last May for winning the spelling bee.

I'll let you guess what my answer was to my son !

Was it fault they got pregnat? Maybe. Was it my fault they faced it and made the best of it? Yup!

Yes lefties I'm bragging! My underage irresponsible kids have done well despite the fact that their irresponsible father was busy working and compromised his parental duties.

THINK PRO-LIFE!!!!!!!!! You might get stright A's!