PDA

View Full Version : Becoming President

MtnBiker
09-02-2008, 06:30 PM
So being in a campaign for President qualifies as experience to be President?

Missileman
09-02-2008, 06:32 PM

It apparently does for Dems, though they reserve that distinction for their party only.

Kathianne
09-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Oh I think it means one wins the Party nomination, even if not exactly the most votes. :cheers2:

On the other hand, the deafening silence regarding how he got to the US Senate from IL, via Meeks; you know, the one that called the Hillary delegate an 'Uncle Tom'?

Obama, a different kind of candidate. :rolleyes: Right out of Chicago, the home of 'change'.

MtnBiker
09-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Obama made a claim his campgain has a large budget and many employees and because he is envolved with that it gains him experience for the Presidency.

Whoa

Kathianne
09-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Obama made a claim his campgain has a large budget and many employees and because he is envolved with that it gains him experience for the Presidency.

Whoa

He also controlled a lot of money from the Annenberg grant, didn't do too well with that. ;)

MtnBiker
09-02-2008, 07:04 PM
He also controlled a lot of money from the Annenberg grant, didn't do too well with that. ;)

Yeah, there is some experience he needs to tout.

Yurt
09-02-2008, 07:11 PM
this kind of comment just shows what an idiot obama really is...

i'm qualified because i am running for president and i have large budgets and stuff and oh yeah, i have staff too, no not the infection, real staff silly

- yours truly,

barack whoissane obama

manu1959
09-02-2008, 08:45 PM

that is like saying job hunting qualifies you to get the job......try that in your next interview.....

MtnBiker
09-02-2008, 10:59 PM
that is like saying job hunting qualifies you to get the job......try that in your next interview.....

That is a good one. I should also try that at the lottery office;

"Well lottery offical, I've purchased alot of lottery ticket that should qualify me to be the winner."

Monkeybone
09-03-2008, 07:47 AM

Whoa

well yah, he is mayor of his traveling town, duh.