PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Democrats Release Sarah Palin's Social Security Number

BoogyMan
09-02-2008, 06:45 PM
Wow, it takes a special kind of scum to do this....

Source Link: http://www.redstate.com/diaries/redstate/2008/sep/02/breaking-democrats-release-sarah-palins-soc/

The Politico has received an opposition research file from the Alaska Democrats. You can read it in PDF here (http://www.politico.com/static/PPM41_palin.html).

In the file, the Democrats have released Sarah Palin's social security number minus the last four digits. Also tied to the information are her various home addresses.

Back in 2005, Democrats used Michael Steele's social security number to get his credit record.

It is atrocious that the Democrats would not only seek out Sarah Palin's social security number, but release it in opposition research to the press.

We need to know who did this. We also need to know what happened. We also need to know if it was used to bolster the Democrats' opposition research.

When it happened to Michael Steele, it turns out the Democrats knew about it and did nothing.

They cannot not take action now.

MtnBiker
09-02-2008, 06:55 PM
karma - Pronunciation[kahr-muh]
–noun

1. Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in Hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman.

2. Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.

Yurt
09-02-2008, 06:57 PM
the politics of change...

retiredman
09-02-2008, 07:42 PM
Wow, it takes a special kind of scum to do this....

how is releasing five out of the nine digits in someone's SSN synonymous with releasing all nine digits?

stephanie
09-02-2008, 07:44 PM
dirty politics is the only thing the Democrats know...nobody votes for what their selling, so they have to go out to DESTROY PEOPLE..

Yurt
09-02-2008, 07:49 PM
dirty politics is the only thing the Democrats know...nobody votes for what their selling, so they have to go out to DESTROY PEOPLE..

that is exactly how obama has one most, if not all, of his elections

retiredman
09-02-2008, 07:50 PM

for someone with an avatar like yours, you sure as hell whine a lot!:lol:

stephanie
09-02-2008, 08:01 PM
for someone with an avatar like yours, you sure as hell whine a lot!:lol:

No whining dear, only the truth.

retiredman
09-02-2008, 08:10 PM
No whining dear, only the truth.

no...whining.

for the party of SBVT, you guys sure have an easy time dishing it out, but whine like little girliemen when you have to swallow some of your own medicince.

call the fuckin' waaaamulance:lol:

Abbey Marie
09-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Disgusting. I am ashamed that I ever called myself a Dem.

Silver
09-02-2008, 08:15 PM
What does questioning someones public or military record have to do with publicizing
someones ss number, address, or telephone number ?

We don't even allow that shit on these message boards, but then we can't stop left wing scumbags all the time....

Kathianne
09-02-2008, 08:24 PM
The Steele slime attempt was just another example of the hypocrisy that Democrats practice regarding 'racism' and 'feminism', both of which have crystallized in this campaign season.

For those that missed their escapades in the Steele case here's a recap:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/006/134mpbij.asp

The Man in the Mirror
Some questions Senator Chuck Schumer should ask himself about the DSCC's invasions of privacy.
by Edward Morrissey
09/28/2005 12:00:00 AM

SENATOR CHUCK SCHUMER had just finished his last sputtering of outrage at the nomination of John Roberts to the Supreme Court when news broke that the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, which he chairs, had a small problem. Newsday and the New York Post both reported that the DSCC was in illegal possession of the credit report for Maryland's Republican Lieutenant Governor Michael Steele. Two of Schumer's staffers, Katie Barge and Lauren Weiner, used Steele's Social Security number to fraudulently get his credit history.

The DSCC expects Steele to run for the Senate seat which Democrat Paul Sarbanes will vacate with his retirement next year. Nothing frightens Democrats more than a conservative African-American and Steele demonstrated in his appearance at the 2004 GOP convention that he has charisma, warmth, and a sharp sense of policy.

Making this even more scandalous, it turns out that the DSCC had known about Barge and Weiner's pilfering for over two months, having placed both on a paid suspension since early July, according to the Post. And yet no one gave any indication that the DSCC notified Michael Steele about the invasion of his privacy until this week. Given that federal statutes make the acquisition, distribution, acceptance, and even reading of this data without specific written authorization a federal crime, the theft should have resulted in no small amount of media attention.

The Washington Post did run an editorial scolding Schumer and the Democrats--but then promptly watered it down with a sniff about how everybody does it and a call for both sides to clean up their act. The Washington Times provided some coverage that confirmed that Steele wanted the staffers prosecuted. The New York Times has not yet covered the story at all. The rest of the national media, caught up in coverage of dueling hurricane catastrophes, has written and broadcast almost nothing else.

SO WHAT WOULD IT TAKE to get the media interested? As we saw with the Roberts nomination, nothing gets journalists primed for coverage like a juicy, no-holds barred . . . Congressional hearing. After all, for the Roberts nomination, it held the media's attention for weeks even before the first gavel fell on the Judiciary Committee.

Where would we find experts on data privacy in Congress to hold this hearing? For starters, we would need senators and congressmen like--well, like Chuck Schumer. Schumer, after all, co-authored and sponsored the Schumer-Nelson ID Theft Prevention Bill, introduced in April of this year to discourage the kind of actions that Barge and Weiner took on Schumer's behalf. At the time, Schumer himself said the following, a prescient warning about how someone's personal information could be abused:

and of course, the little guy goes down for the crime, a woman of course:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/15/AR2006031502487_pf.html

Until this year, I really believed most Democrats meant well for the country, no longer. Hateful, vile, and could care less about the country, just their own power.

MtnBiker
09-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Well not all of the numbers were released but if that is her number than obviously all of the numbers are known to the people that released it. It doesn't really matter if all of the numbers were released, it is very likely that a breach of legal privacy happened just in obtaining the number and the unathorized use of the number. Illegal practices should not be condone by anybody. And it seems as no suprise that the attempt is to undermine the McCain/Palin campaign, by illegal means no less.

retiredman
09-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Until this year, I really believed most Democrats meant well for the country, no longer. Hateful, vile, and could care less about the country, just their own power.

we happen to believe in our party's platform and believe that enacting that platform would be GOOD for America.

Kathianne
09-02-2008, 08:29 PM
we happen to believe in our party's platform and believe that enacting that platform would be GOOD for America.

Wrong, you and your party are about controlling Americans, as I said, the party of hateful, vile, power hungry, people, with NO SENSE of what America stands for. You'd throw it all away.

retiredman
09-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Wrong, you and your party are about controlling Americans, as I said, the party of hateful, vile, power hungry, people, with NO SENSE of what America stands for. You'd throw it all away.

wrong. you have not earned the right to tell ME what MY party stands for.

partisan hack.:pee:

Silver
09-02-2008, 08:31 PM

Does your platform really include being hateful, vile, scum.....?
Never mind, obviously reading your crap, proves it does...

retiredman
09-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Never mind, obviously reading your crap, proves it does...

don't ask me...go read it for yourself.

lazy fuckin' asshole.

Kathianne
09-02-2008, 08:36 PM

I've read "your" party's platform, I've listened to "your" corrupt, Napoleon complex candidate, and read your hateful, vile, controlling point of views for a long time now.

I know "your" party's messages as well as you and they suck. They would turn the US into a version of Putin's Russia, which isn't free or democratic.

stephanie
09-02-2008, 08:39 PM
their number one PLATFORM.. take hardworking peoples money and give to the lazy bums so they will vote for them..

it's too bad more people didn't see their game..

manu1959
09-02-2008, 08:41 PM
how is releasing five out of the nine digits in someone's SSN synonymous with releasing all nine digits?

guess that makes it ok then .....

Silver
09-02-2008, 08:41 PM

don't ask me...go read it for yourself.

lazy fuckin' asshole.

Hell, I don't have to now....you pretty much answered the question
:finger3:

NightTrain
09-02-2008, 08:44 PM

Touche!

Very nice :laugh2:

retiredman
09-02-2008, 09:01 PM

chicken.

what a loser you are.

retiredman
09-02-2008, 09:03 PM
I've read "your" party's platform, I've listened to "your" corrupt, Napoleon complex candidate, and read your hateful, vile, controlling point of views for a long time now.

I know "your" party's messages as well as you and they suck. They would turn the US into a version of Putin's Russia, which isn't free or democratic.

that is your grossly partisan opinion of the democratic party. Let's wait and see how many Americans share it as of 11/4, shall we?

manu1959
09-02-2008, 09:05 PM
that is your grossly partisan opinion of the democratic party. Let's wait and see how many Americans share it as of 11/4, shall we?

isn't your opinion partisan as well......

retiredman
09-02-2008, 09:10 PM
isn't your opinion partisan as well......
and yours is not?:laugh2:

manu1959
09-02-2008, 09:12 PM
and yours is not?:laugh2:

rather a usless accusation then isn't it.......

retiredman
09-02-2008, 09:14 PM
rather a usless accusation then isn't it.......

I merely point out that partisans who claim to know what the other party stands for are usually seeing that party through shit colored glasses.

Do you disagree?

manu1959
09-02-2008, 09:16 PM
I merely point out that partisans who claim to know what the other party stands for are usually seeing that party through shit colored glasses.

Do you disagree?

how were able to type that .... did you clean your glasses first......

Yurt
09-02-2008, 09:16 PM

Do you disagree?

how is it you then know that the dem platform is better than the republican platform? or are you admitting you don't know squat about the republican platform?

manu1959
09-02-2008, 09:18 PM
how is it you then know that the dem platform is better than the republican platform? or are you admitting you don't know squat about the republican platform?

come on dude that isn't fair ....he just admitted he is a patisan hack wearing shit colored glass..........

Mr. P
09-02-2008, 09:30 PM

Yeah, at any cost..that's good for America alright..what a joke.

retiredman
09-02-2008, 09:33 PM
Yeah, at any cost..that's good for America alright..what a joke.

you disagree. what a surprise.

like I told Kathianne.... let's see how America thinks about it on 11/4....OK?

stephanie
09-02-2008, 09:36 PM

we hear that every election and look where it's got ya..But, it is fun watching a bunch of liberals head EXPLODE when they do end up losing...:coffee:

red states rule
09-02-2008, 09:36 PM

The 1st amendment says she does

Mr. P
09-02-2008, 09:37 PM

Works for me if you stfu with yer vile hatred..

AND post the first 5 numbers of your social on the board so we can see just how important that is to you.

retiredman
09-02-2008, 09:37 PM
we hear that every election and look where it's got ya..But, it is fun watching a bunch of liberals head EXPLODE when they do end up losing...:coffee:

and what will your reaction be to an Obama victory, I wonder?

retiredman
09-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Works for me if you stfu with yer vile hatred..

AND post the first 5 numbers of your social on the board so we can see just how important that is to you.

same as my brother's

all that tells you is that I was born somewhere in the midwest.

your turn

red states rule
09-02-2008, 09:40 PM

While screaming what a racist country America is, and whining how the election was stolen

stephanie
09-02-2008, 09:42 PM
and what will your reaction be to an Obama victory, I wonder?

the same as with Clinton..laugh my ass off, and then look forward to when he is gone..

red states rule
09-02-2008, 09:44 PM
the same as with Clinton..laugh my ass off, and then look forward to when he is gone..

Since Obama will be the second term of Peanut Carter that will be 4 years - same as it was the first time

Mr. P
09-02-2008, 09:44 PM

same as my brother's

your turn

dumb ass! It doesn't take much to come up with the last 4...I guess you really don't grasp the severity of this...do you?

Yurt
09-02-2008, 09:48 PM

yep, another slick talker to keep laughing, tho i hear he had quite a boring convention speech :laugh2:

red states rule
09-02-2008, 09:54 PM
yep, another slick talker to keep laughing, tho i hear he had quite a boring convention speech :laugh2:

and we would have 4 years of Obama's friends speaking out. Here is what his mentor MR Wright said in a "sermon" this past weekend

“The Lord turned the ordinary into the extraordinary. Y’all just saw it this past week. It was on national television,” Wright said to applause. “This ordinary boy just might be, come November, the 4th, this ordinary boy from a single parent home with a daddy from Kenya and a mama from Kansas. This ordinary boy just might be the first president in the history of the United States to have a black woman sleeping at 1600 Pennsylvania, legally.”

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2008/08/31/wright-returns-says-obama-to-be-first-us-president-to-have-a-black-woman-sleeping-in-white-house-legally/

Immanuel
09-02-2008, 09:56 PM

Come on now kathianne. Not all Democrats are hateful, vile, power hungry people.

However, you are describing all politicians regardless of political party.

Immie

retiredman
09-02-2008, 09:56 PM
dumb ass! It doesn't take much to come up with the last 4...I guess you really don't grasp the severity of this...do you?

let me know when you have mine:lol:

red states rule
09-02-2008, 09:57 PM
Come on now kathianne. Not all Democrats are hateful, vile, power hungry people.

However, you are describing all politicians regardless of political party.

Immie

http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/99-500.gif

BoogyMan
09-02-2008, 10:04 PM

With 5 out of 9 you only have a 1 in 10,000 option on the last 4. With modern technology and the Internet that means a match can be had pretty quickly.

This is stupidity and irresponsibility rolled into one moronic task, MM.

retiredman
09-02-2008, 10:05 PM
With 5 out of 9 you only have a 1 in 10,000 option on the last 4. With modern technology and the Internet that means a match can be had pretty quickly.

like I said, let me know when you get mine.
:lol:

BoogyMan
09-02-2008, 10:05 PM

same as my brother's

your turn

This is a phenomenally bad idea MM. I cannot urge you strongly enough to remove this information.

BoogyMan
09-02-2008, 10:08 PM
like I said, let me know when you get mine.
:lol:

I am not a criminal, MM, why would I do such a thing.

Sites like the one below make posting ANY of an SSN dangerous.

http://stevemorse.org/ssn/ssn.html

ANY of the SSN puts some nutjob a little closer to a specific target.

Yurt
09-02-2008, 10:11 PM
what are the first five of obama's SS...

Yurt
09-02-2008, 10:26 PM
342-41: Not Issued

MtnBiker
09-02-2008, 10:52 PM

Well, because Alaska law say so;

Friday, June 13, 2008

Alaska Governor Signs New Law to Restrict the Collection & Sale
of Social Security Numbers to Protect Consumers From Identity Theft

New Law Provides Toughest Social Security Number Protections in the U.S.

San Francisco, CA – Governor Sarah Palin signed legislation today that will help protect Alaskans against identity theft, including tough new restrictions on the collection, disclosure and sale of Social Security numbers. Social Security numbers are particularly sensitive information because they are the key information that crooks can use them to commit identity theft.

“The widespread collection and use of Social Security numbers by businesses and government agencies has put Americans at higher risk for identity theft,” said Gail Hillebrand, Director of Consumers Union’s Financial Privacy Now campaign. “Alaska’s new law provides the toughest Social Security number protections in the country. By reducing the collection and sale of Social Security numbers, this new law will help prevent this sensitive information from falling into the hands of crooks.”

Alaska’s HB 65 restricts the request, collection, sale, and sharing of Social Security numbers by both private parties and government agencies. The new law contains limited exceptions for specific purposes such as for insurance, medical services, fraud prevention, law enforcement, or when the use of Social Security numbers is required by law. By limiting the circulation of Social Security numbers in multiple areas, Alaska’s new law aims to reduce the risk that the information will be used to commit identity theft.

http://www.consumersunion.org/pub/core_financial_services/005736.html

(3) Definitions. For purposes of this Act, the following terms have the following meanings:

(a) “Social Security number” means any portion of three or more consecutive digits of a Social Security number.

(b) “Person” means any individual, firm, partnership, association, corporation, limited liability company, organization or other entity, but does not include the state or any political subdivision of the state, or any agency thereof.

http://www.consumersunion.org/pub/core_financial_services/004800.html

Whom ever released the number is in violation of the law. I really do not see how anybody can approve of that.

theHawk
09-02-2008, 10:52 PM

Why don't you post your SSN minus 4 digits.

Mr. P
09-02-2008, 11:05 PM
342-41: Not Issued

Odd he'd be deceptive ain't it?:laugh2:

Mr. P
09-02-2008, 11:10 PM

That's our MFM.

emmett
09-03-2008, 12:05 AM
Ah......................I hate to tell y'all this but your social security numbers are NOT safe and............anyone can get yours....it;s quite easy actually IF you know how. I have no intention of proving this to you but only to say that I work in a field where I see people's ssn'a everyday.

Just a social security number is an intrusive result of government's attempt to socialize the country. The SSN was suppose to have ONE and ONE purpose only. So you could pay social security and collect social security. That's it.

A SSN was never intended to be used for the purposes it used today. It is ALL illegal! A Credit Record is illegal!!!!! Boy, I'm glad we got onto this subject.

Equifax is an illegal conpany. The very product they provide is absolutely illegal. Anyone who ever comes into that information for ANY reason is illegal.

Asking you for your SSN on a credit application is illegal! Simply asking you for your SSN is illegal for any reason.

HAVING TO HAVE A SSN SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

emmett
09-03-2008, 12:09 AM
Don't screw with me on this one! If you would like proof send me your name and town on a pm, I'll send you your ssn in 15 seconds!

Try me somebody!

Mr. P
09-03-2008, 12:23 AM
Don't screw with me on this one! If you would like proof send me your name and town on a pm, I'll send you your ssn in 15 seconds!

Try me somebody!

Go ahead folks test it, he ain't bluffing.

A few months back I called emmett. In 30 seconds he had my address, how much I paid for my house, wifes name, my social and wifes social number. I'm sure there was more. All he had to go on was the phone # which btw was unlisted and unpublished but did come up on his caller ID I'm sure.

Sitarro
09-03-2008, 12:46 AM

You are such a patsy for the dimwits, I pity you.

emmett
09-03-2008, 01:55 AM
Go ahead folks test it, he ain't bluffing.

A few months back I called emmett. In 30 seconds he had my address, how much I paid for my house, wifes name, my social and wifes social number. I'm sure there was more. All he had to go on was the phone # which btw was unlisted and unpublished but did come up on his caller ID I'm sure.

You see, the reason I even brought this up which may seem ironic as hell, and it is, is to prove the lack of security we have due to the system we have.

I think it is pitiful actually that a person can do that. You don't have to be hacker to do it. My family uses this technolgy every dau in our normal course of business.

Should we have this capability? HELL NO!

Our biggest sacrifice of liberty began with the assigning of a social security number. We should have been smart enough to know this when the system was constructed. It was a loser from the beginning. In the end it led to the biggest infringement on your lives there could ever be.

As a Libertarian I respect the US Constitution as a rule book for my rights as an American. I believe that our forefathers would puke in their graves if they knew a person's property could be taken from them at the point of a gun by the exact government they created to "serve" the people.

Who would ever think a government designed as it was by our forefathers would have allowed our privacy to be raped in the manner it is by keeping track of us like children. What kind of fucking freedom is that?

It's socialism plain and clear!!! How hard does something have to hit us in the head before we drop these naive beliefs that government represents our best interests as freedom loving Americans when because you need something I will be forced to provide it for you even though my family needs it. What kind of shit is that?

Why does a flat tax not make perfect sense? No social security number required for that! Just that fact alone means freedom!

I have this opinion even though it would certainly mean the demise of the livelihood I have. Now if I can believe it....why can't you?

The Federal Reserve system is damn joke! A joke! What does it really do for us?

Freedom means every American being able to choose......not just women about rather to kill a fetus. We have no right to say they can or can't!

Soon you will be required to have a national ID card! Can you imagine where that will go in 75 years.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE! Read Below!

Sitarro
09-03-2008, 02:33 AM

Do you disagree?

I imagine yours to be baby shit colored glasses.

Kathianne
09-03-2008, 04:19 AM

Do you disagree?

Well you would certainly know, wouldn't you? It's all you do. Never do you assume that others might have legitimate reasons for what they believe, not delusions. For you and your 'party', it's your way or the highway. Your way as you allude to above, is to tell the unwashed, unworthy, exactly what they should do, BECAUSE 'your party' knows the Best way for them.

Yet you call yourself an American. :pee: You have said that others :pee: on the Constitution, well somewhere along the way, you no longer hold the ideals that made the document possible. It used to be assumed by 'men of goodwill' that there was some balance in the thinking in the sheer numbers and breath of the US. Until very recently, I certainly subscribed to that. Not anymore. Purposefully or not, many from 'your party' do NOT want anyone 'breathing free,' just the huddled masses, taking orders from 'your party.'

Sounds like a political philosophy, just not democracy.

retiredman
09-03-2008, 05:50 AM
Well you would certainly know, wouldn't you? It's all you do. Never do you assume that others might have legitimate reasons for what they believe, not delusions. For you and your 'party', it's your way or the highway. Your way as you allude to above, is to tell the unwashed, unworthy, exactly what they should do, BECAUSE 'your party' knows the Best way for them.

Yet you call yourself an American. :pee: You have said that others :pee: on the Constitution, well somewhere along the way, you no longer hold the ideals that made the document possible. It used to be assumed by 'men of goodwill' that there was some balance in the thinking in the sheer numbers and breath of the US. Until very recently, I certainly subscribed to that. Not anymore. Purposefully or not, many from 'your party' do NOT want anyone 'breathing free,' just the huddled masses, taking orders from 'your party.'

Sounds like a political philosophy, just not democracy.

where have I claimed to speak for the republican party's platform? what ideals embodied in the constitution do I not hold? How is the deliberate willingness to ignore treaties signed by our country NOT pissing on the constitution?

retiredman
09-03-2008, 05:51 AM
I imagine yours to be baby shit colored glasses.

nice avoidance of the question, pussy.

red states rule
09-03-2008, 05:53 AM
nice avoidance of the question, pussy.

Your shorts are still moist after watching Obama's speech last week. Of course, you back the tax and liberal, then flee south of the border to escape the dire impact on the US economy

Noir
09-03-2008, 06:03 AM

why did they release any numbers at all? What had the FEMA to gain?

red states rule
09-03-2008, 06:06 AM
why did they release any numbers at all? What had the FEMA to gain?

Because Dems are desperate. They she what a great pick McCain made, and since they can't win on the issues they have pull crap like this

krisy
09-03-2008, 06:40 AM
Has this news broke into the mainstream media? It should.

This has gotten way out of hand from these nutjobs. I really hope Sarah gives a good speech tonight and can be strong and fight all this.

Once again,it just shows how threatened they all are by her. I can't remember when such vile crap has come out in just 3 or 4 days on someone.

Kathianne
09-03-2008, 06:44 AM
nice avoidance of the question, pu*sy.
:lame2:
At this point we know you have nothing to say. Go think of some other smears, then get back to us.

red states rule
09-03-2008, 06:46 AM
Has this news broke into the mainstream media? It should.

This has gotten way out of hand from these nutjobs. I really hope Sarah gives a good speech tonight and can be strong and fight all this.

Once again,it just shows how threatened they all are by her. I can't remember when such vile crap has come out in just 3 or 4 days on someone.

Libs were sure McCain would pick a moderate to liberal conservative - or even Sen Lieberman

He threw them a curveball and now they are playing defense

retiredman
09-03-2008, 06:51 AM
:lame2:
At this point we know you have nothing to say. Go think of some other smears, then get back to us.

you are the one who smears and then cannot back it up. I asked you three fairly succinct questions and YOU avoid them. Here they are again:

where have I claimed to speak about the republican party's platform? what ideals embodied in the constitution do I no longer hold? How is the deliberate willingness to ignore treaties signed by our country NOT pissing on the constitution?

red states rule
09-03-2008, 07:04 AM
you are the one who smears and then cannot back it up. I asked you three fairly succinct questions and YOU avoid them. Here they are again:

where have I claimed to speak about the republican party's platform? what ideals embodied in the constitution do I no longer hold? How is the deliberate willingness to ignore treaties signed by our country NOT pissing on the constitution?

Still bellowing for the "rights" of terrorists I see. Then you wonder why people question your honesty, integrity, and patriotism

The ONLY thing that matters to you is power and control.

JohnDoe
09-03-2008, 08:22 AM
When i moved to massachusetts and traded in my Florida License for the Massachusetts one, they used my social security number as my Mass Driver's Licence number!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I didn't realize it until it came in the mail so I called and they said if i told them i did not want the SSAN number as my id number i was suppose to tell them that at the Driver's Licence place...well how the heck was i suppose to know that I asked? they said they were suppose to ask me that question when applying and if i didn't want it on there as my Driver's licence number, they would have given me a random number instead....well that did NOT happen, so i had to go and get a new license without my SSAN number on it....

red states rule
09-03-2008, 08:26 AM
When i moved to massachusetts and traded in my Florida License for the Massachusetts one, they used my social security number as my Mass Driver's Licence number!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I didn't realize it until it came in the mail so I called and they said if i told them i did not want the SSAN number as my id number i was suppose to tell them that at the Driver's Licence place...well how the heck was i suppose to know that I asked? they said they were suppose to ask me that question when applying and if i didn't want it on there as my Driver's licence number, they would have given me a random number instead....well that did NOT happen, so i had to go and get a new license without my SSAN number on it....

I hope you never run against a Dem in an election JD - they already have enough private nfo on you

retiredman
09-03-2008, 08:43 AM
Get a maine license.... we don't use SSN's.

JohnDoe
09-03-2008, 08:49 AM
Get a maine license.... we don't use SSN's.

Oh I did Maineman, got one when we moved here, and also got a new mass licence with the SS number not on it when i complained back then in massachusetts....but it goes to show how flipant and braindead gvts can be to even come up with the idea that the SSan number would be the license number, avail for all to see...

red states rule
09-03-2008, 08:50 AM
Oh I did Maineman, got one when we moved here, and also got a new mass licence with the SS number not on it when i complained back then in massachusetts....but it goes to show how flipant and braindead gvts can be to even come up with the idea that the SSan number would be the license number, avail for all to see...

JD, what political party runs the state? :laugh2:

MtnBiker
09-03-2008, 09:15 AM
why did they release any numbers at all?

Good question. It seems just another salvo against Palin and an illegal one at that.

Yurt
09-03-2008, 12:19 PM
here is a question:

mfm told us he gave us the first 5 of his social, but when checked, those numbers do not register as an issued SS card. did mfm lie or was he mistaken? he has had an ample opportunity to clarify, instead he calls others insulting names.

i believe he lied as his number was repeated in various posts and he kept challenging others to get the whole number.

pathetic

Kathianne
09-03-2008, 12:57 PM
where have I claimed to speak for the republican party's platform? what ideals embodied in the constitution do I not hold? How is the deliberate willingness to ignore treaties signed by our country NOT pissing on the constitution?

Never said you did.

Telling others what and how they should think or calling names.

We've abrogated treaties before, many a time.

Trigg
09-03-2008, 02:01 PM
here is a question:

mfm told us he gave us the first 5 of his social, but when checked, those numbers do not register as an issued SS card. did mfm lie or was he mistaken? he has had an ample opportunity to clarify, instead he calls others insulting names.

i believe he lied as his number was repeated in various posts and he kept challenging others to get the whole number.

pathetic

I hope this doesn't surprise you. He's usually the first to start cussing and calling people disgusting names.

Such a nice preacher man.

retiredman
09-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Never said you did.

Telling others what and how they should think or calling names.

We've abrogated treaties before, many a time.

I have never told you what you should think....

and where in the constitution does it say that we are not allowed to call names?

and I never said anything about abrogating treaties. Once we abrogate a treaty, we have officially "unsigned" it and it no longer is the supreme law of the land. I fully support such aconstitutional process. People on your side of the aisle have routinely argued that we should just ignore treaties without bothering to abrogate them. How is THAT not pissing on article VI of the constitution?

Dilloduck
09-03-2008, 02:14 PM
I have never told you what you should think....

and where in the constitution does it say that we are not allowed to call names?

and I never said anything about abrogating treaties. Once we abrogate a treaty, we have officially "unsigned" it and it no longer is the supreme law of the land. I fully support such aconstitutional process. People on your side of the aisle have routinely argued that we should just ignore treaties without bothering to abrogate them. How is THAT not pissing on article VI of the constitution?

OK Mr Literal. I call for all our treaties to be abrogated. Can I lobby as to why I think so before they are abrogated or am I "pissing on the Constitution"?
This "mother may I ? " shit of yours is really lame.

retiredman
09-03-2008, 02:21 PM
OK Mr Literal. I call for all our treaties to be abrogated. Can I lobby as to why I think so before they are abrogated or am I "pissing on the Constitution"?
This "mother may I ? " shit of yours is really lame.

you can lobby for treaties to be abrfogated...certainly. And when they ARE, then, and only then, will you be allowed to ignore them.... and if you ignore them BEFORE they are abrogated, you are pissing on the constitution. IT really is quite simple....obviously, so are YOU! :lol:

Dilloduck
09-03-2008, 02:26 PM
you can lobby for treaties to be abrfogated...certainly. And when they ARE, then, and only then, will you be allowed to ignore them.... and if you ignore them BEFORE they are abrogated, you are pissing on the constitution. IT really is quite simple....obviously, so are YOU! :lol:

well throw yourself over it while I hack away at some of our more idiotic ones ! :pee:

retiredman
09-03-2008, 02:28 PM
well throw yourself over it while I hack away at some of our more idiotic ones ! :pee:

argue for abrogation all you want...but when you advocate ignoring the supreme law of the land, you do, in fact, piss on the constitution.

Dilloduck
09-03-2008, 02:31 PM
argue for abrogation all you want...but when you advocate ignoring the supreme law of the land, you do, in fact, piss on the constitution.

Well we have you to protect it so get out your umbrella--I'm counting on you !

retiredman
09-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Well we have you to protect it so get out your umbrella--I'm counting on you !

that is what military professionals swear to do.

I wouldn't piss on YOU if you were on fire, however.

emmett
09-03-2008, 02:47 PM
What a waste of time it is to discuss something with a fool like this!

retiredman
09-03-2008, 02:53 PM
What a waste of time it is to discuss something with a fool like this!

emmett:

do you also agree that treaties that we no longer "like" should just be ignored without being abrogated?

Yurt
09-03-2008, 03:12 PM
I hope this doesn't surprise you. He's usually the first to start cussing and calling people disgusting names.

Such a nice preacher man.

true and unfortunately for the preacher, it does not surprise me...i only wanted others to know that mfm did not give out the five of his SS as he claimed.