PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul

emmett
09-03-2008, 01:39 AM
Did anyone watch his speech tonight?

Was it right on the money or what?

Gaffer
09-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Nope, I still consider him a nutcase. He's irrelevant to the election as far as I'm concerned.

emmett
09-04-2008, 01:52 AM
Nope, I still consider him a nutcase. He's irrelevant to the election as far as I'm concerned.

More liberty.....Believes taking ANY of your money through an income tax system is unconstitutional......Believes you should control your life.......yup, definitely a nutcase.

If it were someone else saying it though you'd praise him.

Kathianne
09-04-2008, 04:47 AM
More liberty.....Believes taking ANY of your money through an income tax system is unconstitutional......Believes you should control your life.......yup, definitely a nutcase.

Ron Paul's political thinking may be reflective of many of us. However as with Obama, he was judged, again by many of us, by his choice of companions and his reactions to what they were saying.

theHawk
09-04-2008, 08:33 AM

Of course its unconstitutional!

But a vote for Ron Paul may as well be a vote for Obama....

A President Obama with an all Democratic House and Senate that will have free reign to re-write the constitution as they see fit....