PDA

View Full Version : Unanswered questions...#1

PostmodernProphet
09-03-2008, 04:10 PM
In light of the new approach to politics, opened up by the liberals investigation of Palin's 17 year old daughter, I have some questions I think Obama needs to answer....

he has acknowledged using drugs in his youth......I understand coke is very expensive.....how much coke did he suck up his nose in his early days and how did he pay for it?.....was he a dealer?.....did he steal the money?....did he divert the money from his student loans?.....we need to vette this candidate.....

Gaffer
09-03-2008, 04:16 PM
Very true, we have a right to know. And was his wife a druggy as well?

Kathianne
09-03-2008, 04:19 PM
In light of the new approach to politics, opened up by the liberals investigation of Palin's 17 year old daughter, I have some questions I think Obama needs to answer....

he has acknowledged using drugs in his youth......I understand coke is very expensive.....how much coke did he suck up his nose in his early days and how did he pay for it?.....was he a dealer?.....did he steal the money?....did he divert the money from his student loans?.....we need to vette this candidate.....

Exactly. Not to mention that according to him, this would have been around the same time the Palin's husband got his DUI for too many beers. Why isn't the coke use on the front page of the NYT? I wonder what Michelle was doing during those years?

Who watches those two children when Michelle and Barack are doing their things? I wonder if CNN has sent some crews to find out if those two have ever cheated or been in trouble at school? Wouldn't be surprised to find out one or both are bullies, bet there are some good stories there.

Joe Steel
09-03-2008, 05:00 PM

False premise.

Sarah Palin's acts are in question not her daughter's. She has to provide DNA samples for the baby and herself or expect to be hammered mercilessly until she does.

theHawk
09-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Is Barack Obama going to submit his kids to DNA testing as well?

Joe Steel
09-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Is Barack Obama going to submit his kids to DNA testing as well?

Why? Their parentage is not in question.

theHawk
09-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Why? Their parentage is not in question.

Yes it is. I heard Michelle had an affair several years ago.

Nukeman
09-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Yes it is. I heard Michelle had an affair several years ago.Yaa I heard that same thing:cool:, I think I read that on a Blog, who has it on good authority

PostmodernProphet
09-03-2008, 05:34 PM
False premise.

Sarah Palin's acts are in question not her daughter's. She has to provide DNA samples for the baby and herself or expect to be hammered mercilessly until she does.

stop deflecting, this thread is about Obama's drug addiction.....you have plenty of threads to discuss Bristol already....

PostmodernProphet
09-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Yaa I heard that same thing:cool:, I think I read that on a Blog, who has it on good authoritywe will start another thread to discuss the parentage of Michelle's children....this thread is about Obama's coke habit....

Mr. P
09-03-2008, 06:24 PM
False premise.

Now there's a false premise..Palin the republican VP candidate "must" answer to the left wing or else? Yer getting pretty funny Joe...in a stupidly crazy way.
Hold yer breath...please.. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

MtnBiker
09-03-2008, 06:29 PM
we will start another thread to discuss the parentage of Michelle's children....this thread is about Obama's coke habit....

[left wing kook hat on]
I think there is a blog somewhere that claims Obama is making his kids smoke crack. He and his kids should be subject to daily drug test or expect to be hammered mercilessly until he does. [/left wing kook hat off]

Absurd isn't it.

09-03-2008, 06:41 PM
False premise.

Alright, I accuse you of using fradulent banking techniques to scam money out of people and demand that you provide us with your bank account and pin number or I will accuse you of this until you do.

09-03-2008, 06:43 PM
I request that Barrack Obama reveal the names of everyone he ever dealt drugs to.

emmett
09-03-2008, 07:43 PM
stop deflecting, this thread is about Obama's drug addiction.....you have plenty of threads to discuss Bristol already....

That's right......his drug addiction. I would think anyone who becomaes addicted to cocaine has made some bad decisions. I would rather not have apresident who makes bad decisions like that.

Hell a child knows not to do hard drugs. So let's see......an average child.....hmmm.....is smarter than Barack Obama.

I think you lefties ought to at least start considering a few details here.

Now...before you start, we aren't talking about George Bush, Bill Clinton or even Judge Bork (you know the guy who was honest enough to admit smoking one joint and was crucified by the left), we are talking about YOUR presidential candidate!

And you used the term addicted.....................not me!

And where did he get the money?

April15
09-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Lets take the nigger out an hang him just for being honest.

09-03-2008, 08:18 PM

and you wonder why people think you are psycho.

PostmodernProphet
09-03-2008, 08:31 PM

this isn't about hanging anyone April, beside....white people use drugs too.....at least I have always assumed you were white.....

I have learned recently that things you say and do tell us things about your judgment....even things that your children do.....certainly things you do when you were children should tell us about judgment....all I want to know is why hasn't he been honest about where the money came from to pay for all those drugs......

manu1959
09-03-2008, 08:33 PM
holy shit obama is four more years of the bush admin.....both x coke heads..............we need change.....

Yurt
09-03-2008, 09:23 PM

try not to be so hypocritical and dishonest about calliing people out on past drug problems....

APRIL15: George W. Bush Resume

Past work experience:

At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=120234&highlight=drunk+alcohol#post120234

retiredman
09-03-2008, 09:28 PM
old news.... he wrote about it in his big selling book a decade ago. Palin's hubby and his drunk driving escapade was not so well disclosed.

and coke back then was nowhere near as expensive as it is today.... even lowly enlisted sailors in the navy could afford it.:lol:

April15
09-03-2008, 09:49 PM
this isn't about hanging anyone April, beside....white people use drugs too.....at least I have always assumed you were white.....

I have learned recently that things you say and do tell us things about your judgment....even things that your children do.....certainly things you do when you were children should tell us about judgment....all I want to know is why hasn't he been honest about where the money came from to pay for all those drugs......I am a white male of 58 years on this orb. People do things for various reasons, not just moral reasons. As people age their reasoning changes as experience and error dictate. You can outgrow stupid.

Gaffer
09-03-2008, 09:55 PM
I am a white male of 58 years on this orb. People do things for various reasons, not just moral reasons. As people age their reasoning changes as experience and error dictate. You can outgrow stupid.

Your an example of that not being true.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 06:00 AM
You can outgrow stupid.

oh come on...I've been reading all the liberal blogs about Palin the last couple of days....are you trying to tell me that the entire left of the political spectrum has a growth deficiency?.......

diuretic
09-04-2008, 06:06 AM
PMP you mentioned a "new" approach to politics as your jumping off point. What is the "new" approach to politics?

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 06:21 AM
PMP you mentioned a "new" approach to politics as your jumping off point. What is the "new" approach to politics?

it is MY new approach.....it is new to me....previously I was content to mock the left.....now my intent is to leave them dead on the ground behind me.....

okay, that was off the cuff....I see what you are asking now.....I think attacking a seventeen year old girl struggling with the difficulties of teen pregnancy and trying to hold her up for ridicule before an entire country has opened up a whole new horizon of sleaziness.......reminds me of that woman who went on the internet and caused one of her daughter's rivals to commit suicide by humiliating her.....I think that woman is the current posterchild for the American liberal....and what I have seen the last few days has made me change my outlook.....liberals are no longer objects of pity.....now they are bullseyes......

diuretic
09-04-2008, 07:18 AM
I'd wholeheartedly agree that personal issues for candidates aren't political issues. I would think it should all be focused on policy. But I've been chided for that view and been told that "character matters". But when that happens not only is the candidate attacked but their family gets it as well.

I know what's happening with Palin, there's an attempt to paint her as a hypocrite on policy (abstinence) because her 17 year old daughter had sex with her boyfriend and got pregnant. From the policy point of view I can see the argument but from the personal point of view it seems to me that, like any family, they should be allowed to resolve it privately.

The policy of abstinence is stupid though. This is evidence enough.
I'm glad we don't have to suffer it, although we have creeping evangelism here, I just hope it doesn't creep in to politics or we'll see our versions of the above. It's not fair on the young woman.

midcan5
09-04-2008, 07:39 AM

I've given you more credit in the past but that line is outright idiotic. Liberals did this? Did you just wake up from a post modern sleep, this is America, this is an issue that concerns Americans. MSM covers Brittany more than they do workers and wages, notice I don't even have to mention her fullname. Why do they? Had Obama's daughter stood behind him pregnant with her suitor what do you think would have been said. Dysfunctional Black Family, right!!!

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against Polar bears.

bullypulpit
09-04-2008, 07:46 AM
Very true, we have a right to know. And was his wife a druggy as well?

Druggies don't get scholarships to Harvard. And, of course, if we're going to use this metric, Cindy McCain actually STOLE drugs from a charity she was heading up. Do you REALLY want to go there?

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 07:50 AM
this is America, this is an issue that concerns Americans

Bristol is an issue that concerns Americans?......who sucked the brains out of YOUR head and flushed them down the toilet......Bristol is NOBODY'S business.....

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 07:51 AM
Druggies don't get scholarships to Harvard. And, of course, if we're going to use this metric, Cindy McCain actually STOLE drugs from a charity she was heading up. Do you REALLY want to go there?

no, but I do.....where did Obama get the money for his drugs.....

bullypulpit
09-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Bristol is an issue that concerns Americans?......who sucked the brains out of YOUR head and flushed them down the toilet......Bristol is NOBODY'S business.....

Funny...That's not what Bill O'Reilly said about Jamie-Lynn Spears when it was revealed that she was pregnant.

On Jamie-Lynn Spears:

<blockquote>'Now most teens are pinheads in some ways. But here the blame falls primarily on the parents of the girl, who obviously have little control over her or even over Britney Spears. Look at the way she behaves. And by the way, the mother, Lynne Spears, has reportedly already sold pictures of the upcoming baby of her 16-year-old for a million bucks. Incredible pinhead'</blockquote>

On Bristol Palin:

<blockquote>‘Millions of families are dealing with teen pregnancy, and as long as society doesn't have to support the mother, father or baby, it is a personal matter. It's true that some Americans will judge Governor Palin and her family, and she will have a hard time running for vice president if there is much more chaos. For the sake of her and her family, we hope things calm down. This country needs a vibrant policy debate, not a soap opera.’</blockquote>

By the same logic seen in the first quote...Isn't it the failure of Bristol's parents? Doesn't it speak volumes about their lack of judgment and control over their children?

theHawk
09-04-2008, 10:13 AM
I don't think Sarah Palin is selling pictures of her kids for millions of dollars.

And BTW quite frankly Jamie-Lynn's pregnancy and baby is no business of ours either.

bullypulpit
09-04-2008, 10:18 AM
no, but I do.....where did Obama get the money for his drugs.....

Where does ANY kid get the money for drugs? From the kids in suburbia doing coke, heroine, crystal meth and weed to the kids in the inner city smoking crack...Where do they get their money?

Here's a little reading material for ya...

<center><a href=http://www.khnl.com/global/story.asp?s=4952077&ClientType=Printable>Where Do Kids Get Drugs?</a></center>

bullypulpit
09-04-2008, 10:19 AM
I don't think Sarah Palin is selling pictures of her kids for millions of dollars.

And BTW quite frankly Jamie-Lynn's pregnancy and baby is no business of ours either.

Not according to Billo! And he's right....about EVERYTHING! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

retiredman
09-04-2008, 12:12 PM
Isn't it the failure of Bristol's parents? Doesn't it speak volumes about their lack of judgment and control over their children?

precisely.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Where does ANY kid get the money for drugs? From the kids in suburbia doing coke, heroine, crystal meth and weed to the kids in the inner city smoking crack...Where do they get their money?

Here's a little reading material for ya...

<center><a href=http://www.khnl.com/global/story.asp?s=4952077&ClientType=Printable>Where Do Kids Get Drugs?</a></center>

okay, read it....the two most common listed in the article were stealing and dealing drugs.....which do you think Obama used......

retiredman
09-04-2008, 12:49 PM
okay, read it....the two most common listed in the article were stealing and dealing drugs.....which do you think Obama used......

why don't you ask Obama yourself?

Immanuel
09-04-2008, 01:01 PM

Because he would not drop himself low enough to answer a lowly citizen.

Immie

Trigg
09-04-2008, 01:08 PM
old news.... he wrote about it in his big selling book a decade ago. Palin's hubby and his drunk driving escapade was not so well disclosed.

and coke back then was nowhere near as expensive as it is today.... even lowly enlisted sailors in the navy could afford it.:lol:

Gee, maybe it wasn't well disclosed because it was 21 years ago and she was only picked for VP 1 day before the drunk driving story was put out there.

"It only takes a small amount of cocaine to constrict blood vessels in the brains of young, healthy men who are occasional users of the drug," says Marc Kaufman, assistant professor of psychiatry at the Medical School. "That has never been shown before, and we think that many episodes of such narrowing can lead to brain dysfunction or damage. "
http://www.hno.harvard.edu/gazette/1998/03.12/ResearchersSeeH.html

Why is a possibly brain damanged person being allowed to run for President anyway?

Abbey Marie
09-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Why is a possibly brain damanged person being allowed to run for President anyway?

Good point, Trigg. The coke probably helped him concoct his illusions of grandeur. Now if he can just put some in everyone's Kool-Aid, he'd be a shoo-in. :)

midcan5
09-04-2008, 02:14 PM

Then say 'Americans' and don't be a jackass and use liberals for all that ails you and the country.

RSR, thanks for neg rep, I see they banned your sorry ass from other sites, rather funny fool.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 02:53 PM

maybe O'Reilly will think to ask him tonight.....do you think he ought?....do inquiring minds want to know?.....

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Then say 'Americans' and don't be a jackass and use liberals for all that ails you and the country.

???....all American's don't ail me.....just the liberals do....

retiredman
09-04-2008, 03:12 PM

I wonder why you weren't asking that question of the republican party standard bearer in 2000?

Yurt
09-04-2008, 03:33 PM
I wonder why you weren't asking that question of the republican party standard bearer in 2000?

i'm sure you were...:laugh2:

bullypulpit
09-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Gee, maybe it wasn't well disclosed because it was 21 years ago and she was only picked for VP 1 day before the drunk driving story was put out there.

http://www.hno.harvard.edu/gazette/1998/03.12/ResearchersSeeH.html

And you didn't ask that of Chimpy McPresident in 1999 because...?

Yurt
09-04-2008, 06:19 PM

did you wonder and ask that about bush in 99?

April15
09-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Your an example of that not being true.Nice turn, but it is the repukes that have to outgrow stupid!

Trigg
09-04-2008, 07:07 PM

Possibly because that was almost 10yrs ago and I wasn't paying much attention to politics back then.

namvet
09-04-2008, 07:18 PM
I did some limited search on Cocaine. im by no means an expert. but how much he took and for how long can have short and long term effects:

Short-term cocaine effects include:
Increased blood pressure
Constricted blood vessels
Dilated pupils
Mental alertness
Increased energy
Increased heart rate
Decreased appetite
Increased temperature

Other long-term cocaine effects include:

Addiction
Paranoia
Irritability
Restlessness
Auditory hallucinations
Mood disturbances

source (source)

April15
09-04-2008, 08:04 PM
I did some limited search on Cocaine. im by no means an expert. but how much he took and for how long can have short and long term effects:

source (source)

It sure didn't hurt his mind as much as Bush's.

Missileman
09-04-2008, 08:18 PM
It sure didn't hurt his mind as much as Bush's.

Is that a concession that Obama is brain damaged?

April15
09-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Is that a concession that Obama is brain damaged?It may be, but not to the extent of GWB.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 08:27 PM
It may be, but not to the extent of GWB.

I would vote for Obama against Bush.....just for the amusement value of watching Obama realize he was late for the inauguration party.....

Gaffer
09-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Keep plugging away there april15, I'm sure with your help Bush will not get elected to office this time. Your tireless efforts will eventually pay off.

retiredman
09-04-2008, 08:32 PM
gaffer...I think you need to comprehend that, with McCain voting with Bush 90+% of the time, trashing Bush IS trashing McCain....

and Bush is EASY to trash....it's like low hanging fruit!

April15
09-04-2008, 09:21 PM
gaffer...I think you need to comprehend that, with McCain voting with Bush 90+% of the time, trashing Bush IS trashing McCain....

and Bush is EASY to trash....it's like low hanging fruit!Thank you for explaining what should be obvious. Maybe these guys used cocain and won't fess up?

Gaffer
09-04-2008, 09:24 PM

McCain didn't vote with Bush on anything. He supported him on many things Bush proposed. But he didn't vote with him, as Bush has NO vote in congress.

retiredman
09-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Thank you for explaining what should be obvious. Maybe these guys used cocain and won't fess up?

I wouldn't attribute it to drug abuse.... more like inbreeding.

April15
09-04-2008, 09:30 PM
I wouldn't attribute it to drug abuse.... more like inbreeding.Could be?

manu1959
09-04-2008, 09:31 PM

can you link me up to bush's voting record over the past 8 years.....

retiredman
09-04-2008, 09:33 PM
can you link me up to bush's voting record over the past 8 years.....

do you understand that the administration writes and/or endorses legislation? yes or no?

really manu....your efforts at being this chess playing obstructionist are really pretty fucking funny!:lol:

retiredman
09-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Could be?

some low IQ redneck fucks his ugly sister, the mental capacity of the offspring have got to be suspect at best.

manu1959
09-04-2008, 09:36 PM
some low IQ redneck fucks his ugly sister, the mental capacity of the offspring have got to be suspect at best.

dude......save it for you memoirs.......

Yurt
09-04-2008, 09:37 PM

every so often, I read one of your posts to see if you have gotten any more civil or any more intelligent

and you have the balls to question my civility after accusing some on this site of inbreeding...you're seriously delusional

retiredman
09-04-2008, 09:38 PM
dude......save it for you memoirs.......

I'm not a redneck. both of my sisters are beautiful. you remain a moron who can't argue his way out of a wet paper bag.

manu1959
09-04-2008, 09:51 PM
I'm not a redneck. both of my sisters are beautiful. you remain a moron who can't argue his way out of a wet paper bag.

not arguing just callin em as i see them.......callin your sisters beatiful.....hmmmm....seems like there was a fast times at ridgemont high scene in your past.....

manu1959
09-04-2008, 09:54 PM
do you understand that the administration writes and/or endorses legislation? yes or no?

really manu....your efforts at being this chess playing obstructionist are really pretty fucking funny!:lol:

cool ....
funny ha ha or funny that you can't fucking answer simple questions....

so mr itellectually superior.....if mccain voted with bush and you claim bush and co authored legislations.....link me up to the legislation bush authored and how he voted on it ....

retiredman
09-04-2008, 09:54 PM
not arguing just callin em as i see them.......callin your sisters beatiful.....hmmmm....seems like there was a fast times at ridgemont high scene in your past.....

not at all. and you "see them" through beer goggles, it would seem. I guess, when you are an inbred redneck like you with butt ugly sisters, the idea of calling them beautiful seems foreign. I'm sorry about that. My two older sisters are both still quite attractive...AND smarter than you'll ever hope to be.

April15
09-04-2008, 09:58 PM
some low IQ redneck fucks his ugly sister, the mental capacity of the offspring have got to be suspect at best.My friend from the south say they do that to make sure shes good enough for someone outside the family.

manu1959
09-04-2008, 09:58 PM
not at all. and you "see them" through beer goggles, it would seem. I guess, when you are an inbred redneck like you with butt ugly sisters, the idea of calling them beautiful seems foreign. I'm sorry about that. My two older sisters are both still quite attractive...AND smarter than you'll ever hope to be.

yep.....you are definately everything you claim to be......

btw.....my sister died as a child......

Yurt
09-04-2008, 10:01 PM
My friend from the south say they do that to make sure shes good enough for someone outside the family.

so then you agree with your friend?

retiredman
09-04-2008, 10:05 PM
yep.....you are definately everything you claim to be......

btw.....my sister died as a child......

my condolences. I am sure she is in a better place...especially if her earthly alternative was anywhere near you.

manu1959
09-04-2008, 10:08 PM
my condolences. I am sure she is in a better place...especially if her earthly alternative was anywhere near you.

tasteless insults.......your stock in trade......i pity your flock.....if they only knew who you really were.....

retiredman
09-04-2008, 10:08 PM
My friend from the south say they do that to make sure shes good enough for someone outside the family.

the redneck groom knocks on his parent's door in the wee hours of the morning after the wedding night. The father answers the door and says, "Jethro, what's wrong?" Jethro replies, "I can't go through with it daddy....Emmy Lou is a VIRGIN!" The father says, "Ya done good, Jethro...if she ain't good enough for HER kin, she ain't good enough for us'n"

retiredman
09-04-2008, 10:09 PM
tasteless insults.......your stock in trade......i pity your flock.....if they only knew who you really were.....

pussy. you can dish it out but can't take it. grow a set or go somewhere else.

manu1959
09-04-2008, 10:16 PM
pussy. you can dish it out but can't take it. grow a set or go somewhere else.

i can deal with your insults just fine.....you are nothing if not entertaining....

i truely marvel at how low you can go.....i find it quite good sport to see how far into the depths of depravity i can get you to go.....

and you never disapoint.....you dive in with zest and glee

what i do find it amazing is that you claim to be a navy guy and a pastor preaching to your flock ....and then you come here and find joy in the death of my sister....call a young girl a slut...tell people to fuck off.....

you are quite the superior intellect.....

you are a wind up artist's wet dream.....

retiredman
09-04-2008, 10:22 PM
i can deal with your insults just fine.....you are nothing if not entertaining....

i truely marvel at how low you can go.....i find it quite good sport to see how far into the depths of depravity i can get you to go.....

and you never disapoint.....you dive in with zest and glee

what i do find it amazing is that you claim to be a navy guy and a pastor preaching to your flock ....and then you come here and find joy in the death of my sister....call a young girl a slut...tell people to fuck off.....

you are quite the superior intellect.....

you are a wind up artist's wet dream.....
I find no joy in the death of your sister, if you ever had a sister or if you did, if she ever died. I never expressed any such joy. I would never be joyful in the death of anyone's sister. YOU did insinuate that I had an unnatural relationship with MY sisters, but, I guess, in your book, that is perfectly OK. I ama Navy retiree. I am the interim minister of a congregational church. I see nothing un-Christian in telling someone to fuck off. What sort of language do you think that Jesus used when he threw the moneychangers out of the temple? Do you think he said "Pretty please"? As I said in the thread in question, I only referred to Bristol Palin, the 17 year old unnmarried and pregnant daughter of the governor who thought that abstinence only sex education was a GOOD idea, as a slut after PMP called Michelle Obama a slut. Funny that you never were very critical of THAT. Why IS that, do you suppose?

Yurt
09-04-2008, 10:34 PM

being happy at manu's sister's death...

pond scum looks down on you mr. civility

manu1959
09-04-2008, 10:35 PM
I find no joy in the death of your sister, if you ever had a sister or if you did, if she ever died. I never expressed any such joy. I would never be joyful in the death of anyone's sister. YOU did insinuate that I had an unnatural relationship with MY sisters, but, I guess, in your book, that is perfectly OK. I ama Navy retiree. I am the interim minister of a congregational church. I see nothing un-Christian in telling someone to fuck off. What sort of language do you think that Jesus used when he threw the moneychangers out of the temple? Do you think he said "Pretty please"? As I said in the thread in question, I only referred to Bristol Palin, the 17 year old unnmarried and pregnant daughter of the governor who thought that abstinence only sex education was a GOOD idea, as a slut after PMP called Michelle Obama a slut. Funny that you never were very critical of THAT. Why IS that, do you suppose?

you seem to have forgotten you accused all of us of being rednecks and fucking our sisters.....

you have brought this upon yourself.......

you should give a surmon on it......i am sure your cats would love it.....

retiredman
09-04-2008, 10:41 PM
you seem to have forgotten you accused all of us of being rednecks and fucking our sisters.....

you have brought this upon yourself.......

you should give a surmon on it......i am sure your cats would love it.....

you insult my sisters, expect return fire. it really is that simple.

and I have my sermon (with an "e", moron) topics all picked out up until the start of advent...but thanks anyway.

manu1959
09-04-2008, 10:45 PM
you insult my sisters, expect return fire. it really is that simple.

and I have my sermon (with an "e", moron) topics all picked out up until the start of advent...but thanks anyway.

you are such a simpleton ..... you accused all of us of fucking our sisters....go back and look....you posted that then i jumped in.....

maybe our topic should be....can the liar from main be reasonable in a discussion witout resorting to insults.....

and thanks for proofreading my posts i really appreciate it.........

retiredman
09-04-2008, 10:56 PM
you are such a simpleton ..... you accused all of us of fucking our sisters....go back and look....you posted that then i jumped in.....

maybe our topic should be....can the liar from main be reasonable in a discussion witout resorting to insults.....

and thanks for proofreading my posts i really appreciate it.........

I did not accuse all of you of anything. YOU mentioned MY sisters in a post directly aimed at ME. I did no such thing prior to that. And again... I am sorry for your loss regarding your sister. I would be devastated if I were to lose either of mine.

KitchenKitten99
09-04-2008, 10:57 PM
Now there's a false premise..Palin the republican VP candidate "must" answer to the left wing or else? Yer getting pretty funny Joe...in a stupidly crazy way.
Hold yer breath...please.. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Please do, for the health of others here. Your breath stinks from the constant flow of bullshit passing through your teeth.

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 06:28 AM
the redneck groom knocks on his parent's door in the wee hours of the morning after the wedding night. The father answers the door and says, "Jethro, what's wrong?" Jethro replies, "I can't go through with it daddy....Emmy Lou is a VIRGIN!" The father says, "Ya done good, Jethro...if she ain't good enough for HER kin, she ain't good enough for us'n"

tell the rest of the story....then the redneck father (who happened to be from Arkansas) told his son..."Bill, why don't you go find yerself one of them Illinois girls...who knows, you pick the right girl it might even make you a president".......