PDA

View Full Version : Unanswered questions.....#2

PostmodernProphet
09-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Obama has stated that Ayers was just some guy who lived in his neighborhood and that he served on some committees with.....some guy he "didn't share ideas with".....

however records released last week by the University of Chicago show that Ayers started this organization called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge and secured a $49 million dollar grant to finance it. Obama was invited to serve as the chairman of it's board of directors, a paid position, and he did so for two years......thus, Obama worked for Ayers for two years.....

some of this non-profit organization's money went to (hold on to your hats) the Trinity Church of Christ and the Rev. Wright.....

after working for Ayers for two years, Obama decides to run for Illinois senate.....so there is a kickoff fund raiser for his campaign....held in the house of some guy who lived in the neighborhood that Obama never shared ideas with.....a guy named Ayers.....

we need to vette this candidate for the Democrats.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Annenberg_Challenge

Kathianne
09-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Obama has stated that Ayers was just some guy who lived in his neighborhood and that he served on some committees with.....some guy he "didn't share ideas with".....

however records released last week by the University of Chicago show that Ayers started this organization called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge and secured a $49 million dollar grant to finance it. Obama was invited to serve as the chairman of it's board of directors, a paid position, and he did so for two years......thus, Obama worked for Ayers for two years.....

some of this non-profit organization's money went to (hold on to your hats) the Trinity Church of Christ and the Rev. Wright.....

after working for Ayers for two years, Obama decides to run for Illinois senate.....so there is a kickoff fund raiser for his campaign....held in the house of some guy who lived in the neighborhood that Obama never shared ideas with.....a guy named Ayers.....

Wouldn't that be University of Illinois/Chicago?

His ties with Ayers actually seems to reach back to the 80's, before Harvard. :coffee:

Yurt
09-03-2008, 04:54 PM
i would not be surprised to see

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/962/50306053.JPG

Joe Steel
09-03-2008, 04:58 PM

No evidence of wrong-doing.

Case closed.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
09-03-2008, 05:06 PM

Case closed.

There may be no evidence of wrongdoing, but it does lead me to question Obama's judgement. Ayers is well known in Chicago, and his terrorist activities are well documented.

It is one reason (a big one), that will give me pause, before I vote for the President of the United States of America. I am not enamoried with any political party....and am not compelled to vote for one party over another.

Joe Steel
09-03-2008, 05:12 PM
There may be no evidence of wrongdoing, but it does lead me to question Obama's judgement. Ayers is well known in Chicago, and his terrorist activities are well documented.

It is one reason (a big one), that will give me pause, before I vote for the President of the United States of America. I am not enamoried with any political party....and am not compelled to vote for one party over another.

Tom Hayden was elected to the California legislature after being tried for whatever part he played in Chicago '68.

People change.

theHawk
09-03-2008, 05:15 PM

Case closed.

Barack lied about his association with Ayers, and you know it. He launched his political career in his house!

theHawk
09-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Tom Hayden was elected to the California legislature after being tried for whatever part he played in Chicago '68.

People change.

And Ted Kennedy has been elected year after year after killing a woman in a river.

But I guess its ok for politicians to get away with manslaughter.

PostmodernProphet
09-03-2008, 05:39 PM

Case closed.

there is ample evidence of wrong doing on the part of Ayers....he has confessed to a conspiracy to commit murder....and there is ample evidence of a cover up conspiracy on the part of Obama.....Nixon was impeached for less....

Gaffer
09-03-2008, 05:40 PM

People change.

No they don't. They just learn to be more deceptive in the things they do.

PostmodernProphet
09-03-2008, 05:41 PM

People change.

Ayers undeniably hasn't....within the last seven years he is on record as saying he regrets they didn't kill more.....

PostmodernProphet
09-03-2008, 05:46 PM
The problem of Barack Obama’s relationship with Bill Ayers will not go away. Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn were terrorists for the notorious Weather Underground during the turbulent 1960s, turning fugitive when a bomb — designed to kill army officers in New Jersey — accidentally exploded in a New York townhouse. Prior to that, Ayers and his cohorts succeeded in bombing the Pentagon. Ayers and Dohrn remain unrepentant for their terrorist past. Ayers was pictured in a 2001 article for Chicago magazine, stomping on an American flag, and told the New York Times just before 9/11 that the notion of the United States as a just and fair and decent place “makes me want to puke.” Although Obama actually launched his political career at an event at Ayers’s and Dohrn’s home, Obama has dismissed Ayers as just “a guy who lives in my neighborhood,” and “not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis.” For his part, Ayers refuses to discuss his relationship with Obama.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MTgwZTVmN2QyNzk2MmUxMzA5OTg0ODZlM2Y2OGI0NDM=

Yurt
09-03-2008, 05:49 PM
no evidence, case closed :laugh2:

JS creates threads with less evidence and assumes them to be facts

why did obama lie about his relationship with ayers JS?

PostmodernProphet
09-03-2008, 05:53 PM
by the way, Kathianne, let me officially recognize your correction....it was in fact the University of Illinois/Chicago....

manu1959
09-03-2008, 05:57 PM

Case closed.

none other than in his one executive posistion he ran the fund into the gorund.....

Mr. P
09-03-2008, 06:34 PM

Case closed.

Case wide open, JOE. Doesn't working for a criminal show a very flawed lack of judgment? He needs to address this or expect to be pounded into the ground for his CLEAR lack of judgment.

09-03-2008, 06:44 PM

Case closed.

Prove it.

Joe Steel
09-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Case wide open, JOE. Doesn't working for a criminal show a very flawed lack of judgment? He needs to address this or expect to be pounded into the ground for his CLEAR lack of judgment.

Whatever Ayers had done was in his past. Obama wasn't committing or participating in a crime.

emmett
09-03-2008, 07:50 PM
Whatever Ayers had done was in his past. Obama wasn't committing or participating in a crime.

:lol: :lame2: :lol: :clap: :cool: :lame2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Good comeback Joe!

April15
09-03-2008, 07:52 PM
Ya just can't trust them darkies. I say hang him and ask questions later.

CockySOB
09-03-2008, 08:10 PM

How do you know that unless he two are properly investigated and all possible avenues of inquiry explored fully?

09-03-2008, 08:19 PM

Prove it.

PostmodernProphet
09-03-2008, 08:24 PM

true he didn't participate in the crime that Ayers did 40 years ago.......whether he was engaged in crimes with him more recently is still open to question.....there must be some reason they won't release the records of what this foundation did......has money been improperly used....embezzled?.....they handled over a $billion over the years......in the mean time, it is inarguable that he was lying to the voters about his extensive relationship to a confessed terrorist.....

PostmodernProphet
09-03-2008, 08:25 PM
Ya just can't trust them darkies. I say hang him and ask questions later.
true....but that's just because your a liberal.....the rest of us are more tolerant....

manu1959
09-03-2008, 08:29 PM

People change.

hayden was a football star.........we forgive them......can you say oj ?

Gaffer
09-03-2008, 08:36 PM
I have a feeling ayers is under investigation right now based on what has been found out about his dealings. May be some interesting things brought out about him in the future. It seems obamanation worked for ayers for years and was very close to him. So much for the "man who lives down the street" story.

Mr. P
09-03-2008, 09:23 PM

So I guess this means it's cool with you if Obama would associate with Osama bin Laden then..I mean, after all, Obama wasn't committing or participating in a crime and hey, that was 7 years ago. Right, Joe? I question your judgment and ability to reason, Joe.

retiredman
09-03-2008, 09:30 PM

you have obviously never served on a non-profit board. nothing states that members of non-profit boards need to share political philosophies.

Yurt
09-03-2008, 09:44 PM
you have obviously never served on a non-profit board. nothing states that members of non-profit boards need to share political philosophies.

try reading, it will help you not look like such a fool...

folks, it is clear this guy obviously supported obama or he would not have opened up his house to him for a campaign fund raiser, a kickoff fundraiser at that.

Joe Steel
09-03-2008, 09:50 PM
So I guess this means it's cool with you if Obama would associate with Osama bin Laden then..I mean, after all, Obama wasn't committing or participating in a crime and hey, that was 7 years ago. Right, Joe? I question your judgment and ability to reason, Joe.

If Barack Obama was associating with bin Laden at least he'd know where he is...unlike George Bush.

Mr. P
09-03-2008, 09:57 PM
If Barack Obama was associating with bin Laden at least he'd know where he is...unlike George Bush.

No shit? Really? Not likely..he'd have tea and talk to him....now back to the point which you of course conveniently ignored. Yer cool with Obama associating with criminals, right Joe.

retiredman
09-03-2008, 10:23 PM
No shit? Really? Not likely..he'd have tea and talk to him....now back to the point which you of course conveniently ignored. Yer cool with Obama associating with criminals, right Joe.

I am cool with Obama associating with former criminals.

Jesus associated with thieves and tax collectors... I don't see republicans slamming HIM!

manu1959
09-03-2008, 10:26 PM

of course you are ..... it continues the clinton legacy......

retiredman
09-03-2008, 10:29 PM
of course you are ..... it continues the clinton legacy......

and the nixon legacy, of course.

manu1959
09-03-2008, 10:40 PM
and the nixon legacy, of course.

no no no i meant obama associating with the clintons....you know the president that lied to a grand jury.....

retiredman
09-03-2008, 10:42 PM
no no no i meant obama associating with the clintons....you know the president that lied to a grand jury.....
Bill is not a criminal. sorry

manu1959
09-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Bill is not a criminal. sorry

lying to a grand jury is a crime...just ask scooter libby.....

retiredman
09-03-2008, 10:45 PM
lying to a grand jury is a crime...just ask scooter libby.....

not a criminal. Never convicted of a crime. sorry.

Yurt
09-03-2008, 10:49 PM

yeah, that makes it ok then, no surprise one liar supports another liar

09-04-2008, 12:47 AM

Jesus associated with thieves and tax collectors... I don't see republicans slamming HIM!

Jesus was trying to Redeem them, not join them.

09-04-2008, 12:48 AM

As far as im concerned, if someone did something, they are a criminal if convicted or not.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 05:40 AM

yeah, but the thieves and tax collectors didn't turn Jesus into a thief......besides, I think you are taking this Obamessiah thing a bit to far.....are you arguing that Obama worked for Ayers because he had come to bring him salvation?......

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 05:43 AM

the question is why Obama lied about the relationship he had with a man he worked for for two years....now I don't know about you but I don't think if I worked for a guy for two years I would describe him as some guy who lived in my neighborhood......

Noir
09-04-2008, 05:46 AM
depends what you see as the problem, to me, the biggest problem is the lying. I don't know too much about the guy in question but he doesn't sound like a model US citizen, but it is all to easy to talk about him being a past criminal and that he has reformed ect ect. But the fact is that obama has lied about how well he has known myers, as shown in the first post.

This clearly shows that Obama knows that it is wrong to be seen to have been tight with him. You can sit and debate all day about wheathed myers has reformed or not, but Obama obviously has not got the faith in myers to come out and tell the truth about when he worked with myers.

Much in the same way that Clinton was put up for impeachment for having an affair, but for lying about it. And hence effectivly commuting prejury.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 06:17 AM
if you don't know about Ayers you ought to learn about him....back during the Vietnam war he belonged to a group called the Democratic Underground.....he was a fugitive for many years until charges against him had to be dropped because some prosecuting attorney somewhere engaged in unethical practices...because of this he couldn't be prosecuted....

he has written a book about his experiences, including participating in the bombing of a New York city police station, the Pentagon and the Capital building....

as recently as 2001 he gave an interview saying they had not done enough and he wished they had bombed more......the timing of that news paper article was not fortunate....it was printed in the September 11, 2001 New York Times......

Ayers is just another Bin Laden....and he's the guy who gave Obama his start in politics......

retiredman
09-04-2008, 06:17 AM
the question is why Obama lied about the relationship he had with a man he worked for for two years....now I don't know about you but I don't think if I worked for a guy for two years I would describe him as some guy who lived in my neighborhood......

my quoted comment stands. you obviously have never served on a non-profit board.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 06:30 AM
my quoted comment stands. you obviously have never served on a non-profit board.

are you dodging the fact that Obama was a chairman of the board of a non-profit organization started by Ayers who paid his salary?......obviously you've never served in a position where you had to suck up to anyone.....if you had, you would realize that you don't forget about the experience and only recall that "oh yeah...I think he lives in my neighborhood"......

retiredman
09-04-2008, 06:44 AM
are you dodging the fact that Obama was a chairman of the board of a non-profit organization started by Ayers who paid his salary?......obviously you've never served in a position where you had to suck up to anyone.....if you had, you would realize that you don't forget about the experience and only recall that "oh yeah...I think he lives in my neighborhood"......

"salary"? please tell me, what was Obama's "salary"?

and it is good to know you have all that experience in "sucking". I must say I am not all that surprised.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 06:54 AM
ah, the wit of the left...so predictable, so ineffective....as far as the precise amount of Obama's salary I cannot yet be sure.....there still seems to be a lock on certain parts of the Annenberg Challenge's files.....though I think that you, having been so experienced in non-profit organizations, know that the executive director of an organization which handled over a billion dollars of grant money is NOT a volunteer position.....