PDA

View Full Version : Unanswered questions.....#3

PostmodernProphet
09-03-2008, 05:37 PM
at the urging of Nukeman and theHawk, a third thread....who is the father of Michelle Obama's two children.....

Yurt
09-03-2008, 05:52 PM
barack

was this a thread to simply prove how stupid the left is or is there some evidence that obama is not the father?

PostmodernProphet
09-03-2008, 06:00 PM
as I said, it was a specific request (see UQ#1)....I suspect there were some underlying tones of "how stupid is the left", but I hesitate to speak on their behalf.....

manu1959
09-03-2008, 06:01 PM
barack

was this a thread to simply prove how stupid the left is or is there some evidence that obama is not the father?

they don't really look like him...no dumbo ears....i want a parternity test to prove he is the father....he may be claiming them as a foil for his family values shtick....

09-03-2008, 06:38 PM
they don't really look like him...no dumbo ears....i want a parternity test to prove he is the father....he may be claiming them as a foil for his family values shtick....

Maybe it's really Rev. Wright:p

emmett
09-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Jesse Jackson!

manu1959
09-03-2008, 08:28 PM
they have nice hair..............................edwards.!

Gaffer
09-03-2008, 08:49 PM
they have nice hair..............................edwards.!

nah....michelle ain't doing no white boy.

Immanuel
09-03-2008, 08:49 PM
barack

Since when does an accusation have to have evidence?

It seems like the evidence against Sarah Palin is lacking to say the least, but some people just keep repeating the same rumors over and over and over again hoping beyond hope that the rumor will grow legs.

Immie

manu1959
09-03-2008, 08:52 PM
nah....michelle ain't doing no white boy.

obama is half white.....so she kinda is.....

Yurt
09-03-2008, 09:25 PM
i only questioned pmp because i know he would not make a completely baseless accusation, unless he was trying to make a point, which he said he partly was and the accusation is fair in light of the accusations from the rabid dogs on the left

retiredman
09-03-2008, 09:32 PM
this one is most foul... but the bar has been lowered, no doubt.

stand the fuck by.

Yurt
09-03-2008, 09:42 PM

stand the fuck by.

:lol:

looks like the shit colored glass are coming back on, watch out folks

as if mfm can't be honest and see that these questions are in REPLY to the libs lowering the bar

09-03-2008, 10:09 PM

stand the fuck by.

Funny this is low but attacking a 17 yo girl isnt.

retiredman
09-03-2008, 10:11 PM
Funny this is low but attacking a 17 yo girl isnt.

I have never endorsed attacking 17 year old girls and I have never participated in such activity.....

you, on the other hand, have jumped right into this one.

let you without sin cast the first stone.....

if I were you, I'd duck.

manu1959
09-03-2008, 10:30 PM

stand the fuck by.

seems reasonable......they really don't look like him.....

retiredman
09-03-2008, 10:34 PM
seems reasonable......they really don't look like him.....

I guess so.... it is reasonable then to go after Palin and her slut daughter who can't keep her knees together too, I guess. fair is fair.

manu1959
09-03-2008, 10:38 PM
I guess so.... it is reasonable then to go after Palin and her slut daughter who can't keep her knees together too, I guess. fair is fair.

you sure slipped those old shoes on rather easy......way to stay on the moral high ground....

you all went after palin and her daugther first.....you reap what you sow.....

retiredman
09-03-2008, 10:48 PM
you sure slipped those old shoes on rather easy......way to stay on the moral high ground....

you all went after palin and her daugther first.....you reap what you sow.....
I didn't go after anyone first. I merely replied here.

and don't EVEN fucking talk to me about moral high ground after your posts in this thread.

manu1959
09-03-2008, 11:36 PM
I didn't go after anyone first. I merely replied here.

and don't EVEN fucking talk to me about moral high ground after your posts in this thread.

the left went after her.....we simply responded.....

you are a lib....you all claim the moral high ground and intellectual superiority....and you fail every time......we are just stupid cheating knuckle dragin mouth breathers......

funny how you fall right in step.....

Yurt
09-03-2008, 11:42 PM
today's sermon, by mfm:

if you see another sinning, sin likewise, only make sure to sin greater so you can show them who is boss

and no, pmp's posts were not sins, valid questions that obviously mfm is too afraid to address.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 05:52 AM

stand the fuck by.
I'm sorry son, but when you attack a seventeen year old pregnant girl and try to humiliate her in front of 270 million people at one of the most stressful times in her life....at that point the bar doesn't go any lower.....this IS the payback....

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 05:56 AM

http://pro.corbis.com/images/RF243413.jpg?size=572&uid={E7130744-AB6F-4738-8AEF-8D742915008F}

dang, he shouldn't have said that.....

retiredman
09-04-2008, 06:15 AM
the left went after her.....we simply responded.....

you are a lib....you all claim the moral high ground and intellectual superiority....and you fail every time......we are just stupid cheating knuckle dragin mouth breathers......

funny how you fall right in step.....

like I said, I never said SHIT about that slut of a daughter of hers until PMP went after Obama's children.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 06:19 AM
like I said, I never said SHIT about that slut of a daughter of hers until PMP went after Obama's children.

ah, and since you are the only liberal in the world, it all comes down to me.....and I won't go after Obama's children until somebody can prove to me they are Obama's children.....they may still be innocent....

retiredman
09-04-2008, 06:29 AM
ah, and since you are the only liberal in the world, it all comes down to me.....and I won't go after Obama's children until somebody can prove to me they are Obama's children.....they may still be innocent....
luckily, it certainly does not all come down to you. I tend to take umbrage when anyone tosses me into a pot with everyone else.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 06:32 AM
luckily, it certainly does not all come down to you. I tend to take umbrage when anyone tosses me into a pot with everyone else.
I don't remember forcing you to post here defending liberals.....I didn't toss you in any pots......you jumped in of your own free will.......

red states rule
09-04-2008, 06:35 AM

That is so preacher like of you

retiredman
09-04-2008, 06:37 AM
like I said, the opening post in this thread is most foul.... it was only after reading that that I felt compelled to respond to others here who whined about people pointing out that her own daughter is a poster child for the failed "abstinence only" republican approach to sex ed. I would suggest that if Sarah Palin's parenting skills produce sluts for daughters, that says something about Sarah Palin, wouldn't you agree?

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 06:41 AM
and it isn't the first time you jumped into the pot....

I would contend that the fact that her underage daughter got pregnant out of wedlock is proof of what an ineffective mother she is. If she cannot compel her own daughter to do the right thing, how do we expect her to compel any foreign leaders to do the right thing?

red states rule
09-04-2008, 06:41 AM
like I said, the opening post in this thread is most foul.... it was only after reading that that I felt compelled to respond to others here who whined about people pointing out that her own daughter is a poster child for the failed "abstinence only" republican approach to sex ed. I would suggest that if Sarah Palin's parenting skills produce sluts for daughters, that says something about Sarah Palin, wouldn't you agree?

It so comical how libs like you have done a 180 on all the talking points they have lived by when it comes to women and kids

And you add your preacher like language to your hypicritical rants

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 06:42 AM

not half as much as your post says about you....get yourself a clean white shirt....the one you are wearing has a bullseye painted on it.....

red states rule
09-04-2008, 06:44 AM
not half as much as your post says about you....get yourself a clean white shirt....the one you are wearing has a bullseye painted on it.....

and the hockey mom is about to slam the puck in the center of that bullseye

retiredman
09-04-2008, 06:46 AM

I'm not running for office. she is.

the fact of the matter is: she raised a slut for a daughter.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 06:47 AM

all you do is reinforce my resolve......I don't think I need to destroy you any further.....you're already dead....

retiredman
09-04-2008, 06:49 AM
all you do is reinforce my resolve......I don't think I need to destroy you any further.....you're already dead....

I merely responded to you. you set the tone here, not me. heal thyself.

red states rule
09-04-2008, 06:52 AM

Keep showing your desperation preacher man. These attacks on her family are going to come back to bite you on your wrinkled ass

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 06:53 AM
I merely responded to you. you set the tone here, not me. heal thyself.

I set the tone?.....you were treating Bristol like a slut before I started these threads.....you continue to do so.....you ARE the tone....

retiredman
09-04-2008, 06:55 AM
I set the tone?.....you were treating Bristol like a slut before I started these threads.....you continue to do so.....you ARE the tone....

:link:

please show me a post of MINE where I treated Bristol like a slut before YOU went after Obama's kids.

and if you can't...you might think about retracting that.

Kathianne
09-04-2008, 06:57 AM

please show me a post of MINE where I treated Bristol like a sl*t before YOU went after Obama's kids.

LOL! They are right, the left is truly exploding! :laugh2: Can no longer or will no longer 'understand' facetiousness. :coffee: Gonna be a long couple of months.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 07:01 AM

please show me a post of MINE where I treated Bristol like a slut before YOU went after Obama's kids.

did already....post #30, this thread....don't you remember typing it?.....rather childish I think, trying to humiliate a pregnant 17 year old girl just to gain political points against her mother.....actually, "childish" is being kind....I really think it shows evidence of a vicious nature....the kind of thing they kill dogs for, because they can no longer be trusted around civilization.....

Yurt
09-04-2008, 07:30 AM

there is no way you are a preacher

dude, i don't care if you never said a word about her kids before pmp did (he proved you lied about that though) that fact you would say something now shows an utter lack of regard and respect for human decency. so what if someone says something you don't agree with, are you such an intellectual weakling that you have to call someone's daughter a slut while claiming the moral highground?

pathetic

retiredman
09-04-2008, 07:36 AM
did already....post #30, this thread....don't you remember typing it?.....rather childish I think, trying to humiliate a pregnant 17 year old girl just to gain political points against her mother.....actually, "childish" is being kind....I really think it shows evidence of a vicious nature....the kind of thing they kill dogs for, because they can no longer be trusted around civilization.....

I didn't know math was so hard for you.

Here is a newsflash: 30 is greater than 1.:laugh2:

red states rule
09-04-2008, 07:36 AM
there is no way you are a preacher

dude, i don't care if you never said a word about her kids before pmp did (he proved you lied about that though) that fact you would say something now shows an utter lack of regard and respect for human decency. so what if someone says something you don't agree with, are you such an intellectual weakling that you have to call someone's daughter a slut while claiming the moral highground?

pathetic

Yurt, he preaches for the same church that Obama attended and listened to Wright

MFM is niothing more then a white version of Wright

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 07:55 AM
I didn't know math was so hard for you.

Here is a newsflash: 30 is greater than 1.:laugh2:

agreed....though if you had actually taken my advice and gone to post #30 you would already know it was a paste of your quote from another thread....then maybe you wouldn't have looked as foolish as you do right now....eh?......

retiredman
09-04-2008, 08:02 AM
I said:

Now...you think that THIS statement by me shows that I DID treat her like a slut before you went after Obama's kids????

"I would contend that the fact that her underage daughter got pregnant out of wedlock is proof of what an ineffective mother she is. If she cannot compel her own daughter to do the right thing, how do we expect her to compel any foreign leaders to do the right thing?"

I guess that means that you believe that any underage girl who gets pregnant out of wedlock IS a slut. Have I got that right?

Nukeman
09-04-2008, 08:13 AM
like I said, the opening post in this thread is most foul.... it was only after reading that that I felt compelled to respond to others here who whined about people pointing out that her own daughter is a poster child for the failed "abstinence only" republican approach to sex ed. I would suggest that if Sarah Palin's parenting skills produce sluts for daughters, that says something about Sarah Palin, wouldn't you agree?let me get this straight, Sarah Palin has 17 years of mentoring her daughter to become a "good" person, actually lets cut that down to about 12 years do to developing brains and growth. In 12 years her doughter has made a mistake that she is dealing and living with. I think that if this is the only issue we have with this woman its is a very tiny one.

Now if Gov. Palin is responsible for raising and MENTORING her daughter, her daughter should be just like her? Correct?? So we can say that after a 20 year mentoring program of Barak Obama under Rev. Wright than he should be JUST LIKE WRIGHT, by your own pattern of thought that must be true. He has had 20 years of mentoring under this man so he should have THE EXACT SAME MORALS AND OPINIONS yes or no?? I caution you on how you answer that question because it opens a whole can of worms for Obama. If after 20 years of MENTORING by Rev. Wright Obama is still given leaway to be "his won person" when do those rights get extended to Gov. Palins daughter? Or will she always be beholden to her mother and always a burden upon her for every mistake she will ever make.

theHawk
09-04-2008, 08:29 AM

Why would that concern you even if it was true? Obama is the son of slut.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 10:06 AM
I said:

Now...you think that THIS statement by me shows that I DID treat her like a slut before you went after Obama's kids????

"I would contend that the fact that her underage daughter got pregnant out of wedlock is proof of what an ineffective mother she is. If she cannot compel her own daughter to do the right thing, how do we expect her to compel any foreign leaders to do the right thing?"

I guess that means that you believe that any underage girl who gets pregnant out of wedlock IS a slut. Have I got that right?

actually, I think it shows that you have absolutely no reservations about using a 17 year old girl and the question of whether she has done the "right thing" for political purposes.....and I think as a result we should be able to use the fact that Obama supporters aren't capable of doing the "right thing" (leaving children alone) against Obama for political purposes.....if he can't keep his supporters from acting like assholes how can we expect him to lead an entire country.......

Abbey Marie
09-04-2008, 12:01 PM

So a 17 year old girl who has sex one time with her boyfriend is a slut?
Or do you have proof that she has had sex multiple times or with multiple partners?

And here I thought it was we Christian pro-life conservatives who had the archaic views on sexuality!

retiredman
09-04-2008, 12:06 PM
actually, I think it shows that you have absolutely no reservations about using a 17 year old girl and the question of whether she has done the "right thing" for political purposes.....and I think as a result we should be able to use the fact that Obama supporters aren't capable of doing the "right thing" (leaving children alone) against Obama for political purposes.....if he can't keep his supporters from acting like assholes how can we expect him to lead an entire country.......

so...you CAN'T show where I treated the daughter like a slut before you went after Obama's kids. Why not just say so? That can't be THAT hard.

retiredman
09-04-2008, 12:09 PM
So a 17 year old girl who has sex one time with her boyfriend is a slut?
Or do you have proof that she has had sex multiple times or with multiple partners?

And here I thought it was we Christian pro-life conservatives who had the archaic views on sexuality!

how do YOU know she only had sex one time?????:lol:

I know that a girl whose mother is pushing for abstinence only sex education is a poster child for the failure of that approach. Like I said, I didn't suggest she was slutty until PMP suggested that Michelle Obama fucked around on her husband.

Kathianne
09-04-2008, 12:13 PM
how do YOU know she only had s*x one time?????:lol:

I know that a girl whose mother is pushing for abstinence only s*x education is a poster child for the failure of that approach. Like I said, I didn't suggest she was slut8ty until PMP suggested that Michelle Obama fu*ked around on her husband.

But, Michelle did, it was on the internet! :coffee:

Abbey Marie
09-04-2008, 12:14 PM
how do YOU know she only had sex one time?????:lol:

I know that a girl whose mother is pushing for abstinence only sex education is a poster child for the failure of that approach. Like I said, I didn't suggest she was slutty until PMP suggested that Michelle Obama fucked around on her husband.

I am certainly mature and decent enough to not call someone I know nothing about a slut. Especially if I have zero evidence she had sex more than one time or with more than her boyfriend. Nice try turning it to deflect from answering by asking me to prove something.

Now, show us your evidence that she had sex multiple times with multiple partners, or be a man and apologize for calling her a slut.

retiredman
09-04-2008, 12:16 PM
I am certainly mature and decent enough to not call someone I know nothing about a slut. Especially if I have zero evidence she had sex more than one time or with more than her boyfriend. Nice try turning it to deflect from answering by asking me to prove something.

Now, show us your evidence that she had sex multiple times with multiple partners, or be a man and apologize for calling her a slut.

As I said, the only reason I called her a slut was in response to PMP's overt implication that Michelle Obama was a slut. Why aren't you questioning HIS statements? Oh...never mind...I know the answer to that already.

Immanuel
09-04-2008, 12:19 PM
I have never endorsed attacking 17 year old girls and I have never participated in such activity.....

you, on the other hand, have jumped right into this one.

if I were you, I'd duck.

Why would that concern you even if it was true? Obama is the son of slut.

This kind of crap is just plain wrong!

MFM, how dare you call this young woman a slut?

You have absolutely no idea what transpired in her life to get her pregnant... except for the fact that she has had sex at least once. For all you know she could be engaged to the father. That doesn't make pre-marital sex acceptable, but it is your "free love" liberals that have caused this epidemic in the first place! Here is something you may not understand, but Bristol is not running for office. Her mom is. Bristol doesn't deserve this kind of treatment... especially not from a preacher!!!

Hawk! It is just plain wrong of you to attack Barack Obama's mother like that. I don't know enough about her to say too much, but she ought to be off limits as well. Her son is running for President... she isn't.

Back to Bristol... her sex life isn't mom's fault. Parents on both sides of the aisle fight tooth and nail to protect their children, but unfortunately, we have a society that throws sex at our kids 24/7/365. It is no small wonder that there are as few teenage pregnancies in America as there are. Don't blame Sarah... blame American society and the SOB's that get rich off sex in advertising.

Immie

PS having read a bit more, I don't remember seeing PMP suggest Michelle Obama was a slut. Maybe I missed it or just skimmed over it thinking it was more conservative trash talking. Regardless, it would be wrong.

Abbey Marie
09-04-2008, 12:19 PM
As I said, the only reason I called her a slut was in response to PMP's overt implication that Michelle Obama was a slut. Why aren't you questioning HIS statements? Oh...never mind...I know the answer to that already.

As I am sure you already know, PMP is trying to show you all how disgustingly the left is behaving. By equating his responsive comments and yours, you are trying to put the cart before the horse.

It's not really going over. Sorry.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 12:26 PM
so...you CAN'T show where I treated the daughter like a slut before you went after Obama's kids. Why not just say so? That can't be THAT hard.
It wasn't.....it's getting to you be honest about it that's hard.....

Immanuel
09-04-2008, 12:29 PM
And one more thing... didn't your parents ever teach you two, "two wrongs don't make a right"?

If not, maybe that shows that your parents were failures as well?

Immie

Nukeman
09-04-2008, 12:35 PM
I guess the million dollar question is.

"Is it better to be the mother of a slut or the son of a slut?"

Think about that while everyone here throws their stones......... MFM think about it!!!:poke:

retiredman
09-04-2008, 12:48 PM
As I am sure you already know, PMP is trying to show you all how disgustingly the left is behaving. By equating his responsive comments and yours, you are trying to put the cart before the horse.

It's not really going over. Sorry.

the "left"? really?? not me. I think it is ironic that Sarah Palin, the champion for abstinence only sex ed, has an unwed pregnant teenaged daughter... kinda the same irony as when Jim Fixx keeled over while running. But I certainly NEVER suggested SHE was a slut... that was ONLY after PMP took it on himself to lower the discourse from your side to some level that he preceived from the left. I did not participate in, nor condone any attacks on Bristol Palin... until after PMP suggested that Michelle Obama was a slut... something that you have not asked him to be a man about and retract... and we both know why.

Abbey Marie
09-04-2008, 01:02 PM
the "left"? really?? not me. I think it is ironic that Sarah Palin, the champion for abstinence only sex ed, has an unwed pregnant teenaged daughter... kinda the same irony as when Jim Fixx keeled over while running. But I certainly NEVER suggested SHE was a slut... that was ONLY after PMP took it on himself to lower the discourse from your side to some level that he preceived from the left. I did not participate in, nor condone any attacks on Bristol Palin... until after PMP suggested that Michelle Obama was a slut... something that you have not asked him to be a man about and retract... and we both know why.

You must be doing some highly selective reading to make the bolded statement. As a primer, I would suggest you click on Joe Steel's and Gabosaurus' names and read just their posts the past few days. It might help you and casual readers of the site to understand how ridiculous that statement is. Then move on to US WSeekly and any MSM coverage of Gov. Palin.

And since you have now twice implied that I have some nefarious reason for not criticizing PMP, go back and read my posts as well. I have already explained to you (as if you didn't know) what PMP is doing. If you choose to ingore or fail to acknowledge the truth, I can neither debate you nor help you. It's simply too tiresome a task.

Kathianne
09-04-2008, 01:03 PM
You must be doing some highly selective reading to make the bolded statement. As a primer, I would suggest you click on Joe Steel's and Gabosaurus' names and read just their posts the past few days. It might help you and casual readers of the site to understand how ridiculous that statement is.

And since you have now twice implied that I have some nefarious reason for not criticizing PMP, go back and read my posts as well. I have already explained to you (as if you didn't know) what PMP is doing. If you choose to ingore or fail to acknowledge the truth, I cannot neither debate you nor help you. It's simply too tiresome a task.

Well said, I should have said the same over a year ago.

retiredman
09-04-2008, 03:08 PM
You must be doing some highly selective reading to make the bolded statement. As a primer, I would suggest you click on Joe Steel's and Gabosaurus' names and read just their posts the past few days. It might help you and casual readers of the site to understand how ridiculous that statement is. Then move on to US WSeekly and any MSM coverage of Gov. Palin.

And since you have now twice implied that I have some nefarious reason for not criticizing PMP, go back and read my posts as well. I have already explained to you (as if you didn't know) what PMP is doing. If you choose to ingore or fail to acknowledge the truth, I can neither debate you nor help you. It's simply too tiresome a task.

so under the guise of fairness or out of some effort to teach us lefties a lesson, you are perfectly OK with PMP calling Michelle Obama a slut who sleeps around on her husband? As Ghandi said, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind".

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 03:11 PM
so under the guise of fairness or out of some effort to teach us lefties a lesson, you are perfectly OK with PMP calling Michelle Obama a slut who sleeps around on her husband? As Ghandi said, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind".

let's be honest, MFM....I asked who the father of her children was.....if you had responded Obama would I be calling her a slut?.....I called her nothing....I was just saying....(how was that, did I get the liberal "just sayin'" defense right?)......

retiredman
09-04-2008, 03:13 PM
let's be honest, MFM....I asked who the father of her children was.....if you had responded Obama would I be calling her a slut?.....I called her nothing....I was just saying....(how was that, did I get the liberal "just sayin'" defense right?)......

honest? you call that tap dance honesty?

that's pathetic.

Abbey Marie
09-04-2008, 03:14 PM

Cart before the horse yet again. I believe this point has been dealt with twice already. Though you may find it fascinating to repeat already-addressed arguments ad nauseum, I don't share your fascination.

(And though it is irrelevant, I did not see pmp call Michelle a slut. Can you show me?)

Bottom line:
Unless you apolgize for calling Gov Palin's daughter a slut, you have no standing to complain about anyone else's posts on the subject.

Yurt
09-04-2008, 03:30 PM

eh, yeah, and that is exactly what you are doing by saying:

it is the f*ck on or whatever crap you spewed

it is amazing you can't see your own hypocrisy

Missileman
09-04-2008, 07:06 PM

Ghandi also said, "Beware of foul mouth jerks from Maine who will say anything to justify their double standard."

retiredman
09-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Ghandi also said, "Beware of foul mouth jerks from Maine who will say anything to justify their double standard."

the double standard here is you folks going after me and demanding that I apologize to Sarah Palin's slut of a daughter for pointing out that she is only seventeen years old and can't keep her knees together and is the fucking POSTERCHILD for the failed 'abstinence only' sex ed approach championed by her mom, while not saying a word to PMP for suggesing that Michelle Obama fucks around on HER husband.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 08:34 PM
honest? you call that tap dance honesty?

that's pathetic.

actually I think I called it the liberal "just sayin'" defense.....didn't you recognize it?.....

retiredman
09-04-2008, 08:35 PM
actually I think I called it the liberal "just sayin'" defense.....didn't you recognize it?.....

all I saw was chickenshit tap dancing...and it is still going on.

pretty pathetic.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 08:38 PM
the double standard here is you folks going after me and demanding that I apologize to Sarah Palin's slut of a daughter for pointing out that she is only seventeen years old and can't keep her knees together and is the fucking POSTERCHILD for the failed 'abstinence only' sex ed approach championed by her mom, while not saying a word to PMP for suggesing that Michelle Obama fucks around on HER husband.

I am incensed that you accuse me of such things...I merely asked who the father of her children was....apparently it was you, perhaps through some inside information or perhaps merely from suspicion, who brought up the word slut.....for all I know she is a loving wife and the father of her children is Barak....why are you blaming me when you are the one who implied she was a slut......I implied nothing...I was just saying......

retiredman
09-04-2008, 08:39 PM
I am incensed that you accuse me of such things...I merely asked who the father of her children was....apparently it was you, perhaps through some inside information or perhaps merely from suspicion, who brought up the word slut.....for all I know she is a loving wife and the father of her children is Barak....why are you blaming me when you are the one who implied she was a slut......

weak.

really weak.

you'd do better not responding at all than posting weak ass shit like that.

honestly.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 08:44 PM
weak.

really weak.

you'd do better not responding at all than posting weak ass shit like that.

honestly.

oh lords, you don't know how many times I have muttered that over the last couple of days.......you simply have no idea.....

Gaffer
09-04-2008, 08:45 PM
I am incensed that you accuse me of such things...I merely asked who the father of her children was....apparently it was you, perhaps through some inside information or perhaps merely from suspicion, who brought up the word slut.....for all I know she is a loving wife and the father of her children is Barak....why are you blaming me when you are the one who implied she was a slut......I implied nothing...I was just saying......

Must spread the rep around before repping PMP again.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 08:45 PM
you know, every once in a while I get a PM asking me what I mean when I say "using confusion as a tool".......

retiredman
09-04-2008, 09:02 PM
you know, every once in a while I get a PM asking me what I mean when I say "using confusion as a tool".......

you don't confuse me at all....you disgust me. you try to claim some moral high ground and then immediately abandon it.

manu1959
09-04-2008, 09:05 PM
you don't confuse me at all....you disgust me. you try to claim some moral high ground and then immediately abandon it.

pissed of that somone is trying to steal your thunder..........

Yurt
09-04-2008, 09:06 PM

:lol:

good lord, i am not sure he knows how hypocritical and dishonest he is, i truly believe now that he has lost his mind...who in the world can claim the moral high ground, then call the vp's daughter a slut in the next breath and act like it is someone else who is doing this?

delusional at best, a danger to society at worst

retiredman
09-04-2008, 09:10 PM
pissed of that somone is trying to steal your thunder..........

not really manu...this series of threads about unanswered questions were all an abandonment of the moral high ground by PMP.... I am sure he was playing to his base, as it were, but they could give a shit about moral anything as long as they think that a democrat crossed the line first.

manu1959
09-04-2008, 09:20 PM
not really manu...this series of threads about unanswered questions were all an abandonment of the moral high ground by PMP.... I am sure he was playing to his base, as it were, but they could give a shit about moral anything as long as they think that a democrat crossed the line first.

actually he was making fun of the liberal media and the angry left .....

they jumping right in the gutter the moment palin was named....

i figured someone so intellectually superior as your self could pick up on that irony and iliteration....

retiredman
09-04-2008, 09:23 PM

i figured someone so intellectually superior as your self could pick up on that irony and iliteration....

he can make fun all he likes, but when his humor takes the form of tasteless insults, I will humorously reply in a similar fashion. I guessed it's humor when PMP says it, but not when a liberal dishes it back at him. I guess I should have understood that an intellectual SHEEP like you would fall in line like you were supposed to.

Yurt
09-04-2008, 09:25 PM

actually, the UA? 1&2 are valid and have merit. it was only this one that pmp pondered and asked due to the rabid left. abbey and others have clearly informed mfm of this, but of no surprise he does not accept the truth. he also knows for a fact i questioned pmp on it on the second post, but of course, he refuses to acknowledge that.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 09:25 PM
I didn't abandon it....I picked it up and beat you to death with it.......

Yurt
09-04-2008, 09:26 PM

:laugh2:

retiredman
09-04-2008, 09:28 PM

you insult senator's wives. you have never been anywhere near the moral high ground. you are just an inbred political whore.

Gaffer
09-04-2008, 09:45 PM
you insult senator's wives. you have never been anywhere near the moral high ground. you are just an inbred political whore.

You would know all about that.

retiredman
09-04-2008, 09:49 PM
You would know all about that.

I certainly know one when I see one... they're pretty tough to miss, unless you are saturated in koolaid and wearing blinders....like you, obviously.

Gaffer
09-04-2008, 09:56 PM
I certainly know one when I see one... they're pretty tough to miss, unless you are saturated in koolaid and wearing blinders....like you, obviously.

You see one every time you look in a mirror.

manu1959
09-04-2008, 09:56 PM
he can make fun all he likes, but when his humor takes the form of tasteless insults, I will humorously reply in a similar fashion. I guessed it's humor when PMP says it, but not when a liberal dishes it back at him. I guess I should have understood that an intellectual SHEEP like you would fall in line like you were supposed to.

tasteless insults are your stock in trade....you must be thrilled at this opportunity......

retiredman
09-04-2008, 10:13 PM
tasteless insults are your stock in trade....you must be thrilled at this opportunity......

you really are quite the pussy, aren't you manu... you dish out insults all fucking night long, but whine like a girlie man when someone aims one at you.

really....you do need to grow a set.

manu1959
09-04-2008, 10:22 PM
you really are quite the pussy, aren't you manu... you dish out insults all fucking night long, but whine like a girlie man when someone aims one at you.

really....you do need to grow a set.

yes ... you are quite the internet bad ass.....claiming to be x navy.....claiming to have a a wife 17 years your junior.....claiming to be well off and retiring to mexico.....claiming to be brilliant .....you are living the dream dude....we should all bow down and wait with baited breath on your every word....

just like those stupid fucks that listen to you lie to them every sunday.....

yep you are an internet terroist we all live in fear of your posts.....

blow me...

retiredman
09-04-2008, 10:27 PM
yes ... you are quite the internet bad ass.....claiming to be x navy.....claiming to have a a wife 17 years your junior.....claiming to be well off and retiring to mexico.....claiming to be brilliant .....you are living the dream dude....we should all bow down and wait with baited breath on your every word....

just like those stupid fucks that listen to you lie to them every sunday.....

yep you are an internet terroist we all live in fear of your posts.....

blow me...

I don't claim to be a bad ass. I am ex navy. I do have a wife that is 17 years younger than I am. I will be retiring to mexico as soon as the youngest daughter is done with college. I have never claimed to be brilliant. I have suggested that there are some people on here that I am intellectually superior to...and many that I am not I doubt that my life is YOUR dream, but if it is, write me a PM and I'll give you some advice as to how to achieve it. I have no desire for anyone to bow down and wait with baited breath for me to say anything. I just wish I could have a reasonable discussion with people about issues without it turning into these mano y mano affairs.

Yurt
09-04-2008, 10:30 PM
i can't wait till mfm takes me off ignore so i can have these kind of civil discussion with him

manu1959
09-04-2008, 10:32 PM
I don't claim to be a bad ass. I am ex navy. I do have a wife that is 17 years younger than I am. I will be retiring to mexico as soon as the youngest daughter is done with college. I have never claimed to be brilliant. I have suggested that there are some people on here that I am intellectually superior to...and many that I am not I doubt that my life is YOUR dream, but if it is, write me a PM and I'll give you some advice as to how to achieve it. I have no desire for anyone to bow down and wait with baited breath for me to say anything. I just wish I could have a reasonable discussion with people about issues without it turning into these mano y mano affairs.

i am perfectly happy with my life......

claim whatever you like about your life.....none of us really care other than to use it to make fun of you....

as for a reasonable conversation......

being reasonable is beyond your capabilities......

manu1959
09-04-2008, 10:33 PM
i can't wait till mfm takes me off ignore so i can have these kind of civil discussion with him

what can i say.....i am a civil kind of guy.......:laugh2:

retiredman
09-04-2008, 10:36 PM
i am perfectly happy with my life......

claim whatever you like about your life.....none of us really care other than to use it to make fun of you....

as for a reasonable conversation......

being reasonable is beyond your capabilities......

so you no longer wish to attempt to have a reasonable discussion with me?

Yurt
09-04-2008, 10:37 PM
what can i say.....i am a civil kind of guy.......:laugh2:

you're crackin me up tonight :cheers2:

Immanuel
09-04-2008, 10:38 PM
I just wish I could have a reasonable discussion with people about issues without it turning into these mano y mano affairs.

If that were your desire then I'm here. I may not be able to debate you, but, I'm willing to discuss anything except maybe my sex life.

Also, if you extended the olive branch so to speak maybe your enemies on this site woul... well, okay the chances of that happening are about as likely as Al Gore actually putting his money where his mouth is and living the "Green" life.

By the way... isn't it mano a mano? translated mano y mano is hand and hand whereas, mano a mano is hand to hand as in hand to hand combat. :laugh2::salute:

Immie

manu1959
09-04-2008, 10:39 PM
so you no longer wish to attempt to have a reasonable discussion with me?

sure....start a thread....i will discuss anything you like.....

retiredman
09-04-2008, 10:42 PM
why can't it be in THIS thread?

retiredman
09-04-2008, 10:45 PM
If that were your desire then I'm here. I may not be able to debate you, but, I'm willing to discuss anything except maybe my sex life.

Also, if you extended the olive branch so to speak maybe your enemies on this site woul... well, okay the chances of that happening are about as likely as Al Gore actually putting his money where his mouth is and living the "Green" life.

By the way... isn't it mano a mano? translated mano y mano is hand and hand whereas, mano a mano is hand to hand as in hand to hand combat. :laugh2::salute:

Immie

Immie:

you and I go back a long long way. You know full well that I am capable of extending the olive branch and capable of carrying on civil discussions. This board is simply too tilted to the far right in terms of membership for any such civil discussions to occur. And I think you are right regarding the spanish. thanks.

Immanuel
09-04-2008, 10:45 PM

Immie

Can someone tell me why I ALWAYS get ignored like this?

:laugh2:

Immie

Immanuel
09-04-2008, 10:50 PM
Immie:

you and I go back a long long way. You know full well that I am capable of extending the olive branch and capable of carrying on civil discussions. This board is simply too tilted to the far right in terms of membership for any such civil discussions to occur. And I think you are right regarding the spanish. thanks.

Okay, so ignore my last. :laugh2:

Yes, we go way back and I respect you. Sometimes I think you're just playing games with your "enemies" on the sites and I pray they are returning the favor.

The best part about discussing things with you is that we don't see eye to eye. What fun is it to discuss abortion with someone who believes that live begins at conception and except in extreme cases abortion should be banned?

Yes, you can be civil at times, but, there are times when one might say you go for the jugular when there is no need.

Immie

retiredman
09-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Okay, so ignore my last. :laugh2:

Yes, we go way back and I respect you. Sometimes I think you're just playing games with your "enemies" on the sites and I pray they are returning the favor.

The best part about discussing things with you is that we don't see eye to eye. What fun is it to discuss abortion with someone who believes that live begins at conception and except in extreme cases abortion should be banned?

Yes, you can be civil at times, but, there are times when one might say you go for the jugular when there is no need.

Immie

no doubt I do get rough sometimes.... and many on here routinely call me on it, as my red reputation will attest.

but NO ONE on here ever admits to playing equally rough...that is the result of the slanted membership, I think.

Yurt
09-04-2008, 10:56 PM
no doubt I do get rough sometimes.... and many on here routinely call me on it, as my red reputation will attest.

but NO ONE on here ever admits to playing equally rough...that is the result of the slanted membership, I think.

LIAR

manu1959
09-04-2008, 10:57 PM

ok.....start....

Immanuel
09-04-2008, 10:57 PM

I DO NOT PLAY ROUGH! :poke:

Most likely, because some of the insults you guys come up with are... well, inconceivable to me!

But, I admit that you receive as much, if not more, than you give if only in quantity because you are so out-numbered.

And as for admitting that they do, hell, you can't get most people on these sites to admit that they are wrong on a topic let alone with their attitudes to people so what do you expect?

Immie

retiredman
09-04-2008, 11:03 PM

Most likely, because some of the insults you guys come up with are... well, inconceivable to me!

But, I admit that you receive as much, if not more, than you give if only in quantity because you are so out-numbered.

And as for admitting that they do, hell, you can't get most people on these sites to admit that they are wrong on a topic let alone with their attitudes to people so what do you expect?

Immie

you are quite right. you do not play rough and I think you will admit that I do not play rough with you, even though we have disagreed on many things.

thank you for acknowledging the uneven odds... and you are right. I expect people who I disagree with to be as cordial as you are and that is just not going to happen, obviously

Yurt
09-04-2008, 11:06 PM

Immie

he is only "outnumbered" because he attacks almost everyone on the board...notice that most of the libs on this board do not have a negative rep, i wonder why

Immanuel
09-04-2008, 11:10 PM
you are quite right. you do not play rough and I think you will admit that I do not play rough with you, even though we have disagreed on many things.

thank you for acknowledging the uneven odds... and you are right. I expect people who I disagree with to be as cordial as you are and that is just not going to happen, obviously

No, we don't play rough.

We've treated each other well over the years even though we don't agree on the issues although, I see that your heart is in the right place. For instance on the issue of abortion. You have said many times that although you believe abortion is wrong, you feel that it is not the government's place to interfere with a woman's choice. Please correct me if I am wrong in your beliefs. I disagree with you as I see it as the government's place to protect human life, but I respect your point of view. There are plenty of issues we disagree on, but have discussed them openly and privately in a manner fitting adults.

I would imagine if you ignored the insults once in a while, you might find other conservatives on here that would do the same although, not all as I think you have built a list of antagonists who are not going to give up so easily now.

Immie

retiredman
09-04-2008, 11:13 PM
No, we don't play rough.

We've treated each other well over the years even though we don't agree on the issues although, I see that your heart is in the right place. For instance on the issue of abortion. You have said many times that although you believe abortion is wrong, you feel that it is not the government's place to interfere with a woman's choice. Please correct me if I am wrong in your beliefs. I disagree with you as I see it as the government's place to protect human life, but I respect your point of view. There are plenty of issues we disagree on, but have discussed them openly and privately in a manner fitting adults.

I would imagine if you ignored the insults once in a while, you might find other conservatives on here that would do the same although, not all as I think you have built a list of antagonists who are not going to give up so easily now.

Immie

I think you are right on all counts :(

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 06:01 AM
well, it is true that my father's brother married my mother's sister....and my father's sister married my mother's brother.....but I had four different grand parents.....besides.....they were all Democrats......Hubert Humphrey type Democrats anyway.....