PDA

View Full Version : Hot Mic Picks Up Noonan and Murphy Dishing on Palin

retiredman
09-03-2008, 09:25 PM
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/09/03/noonan_and_murphy_meet_the_hot.html

how come no republicans are rushing to spin this interchange?

and here I thought that the spin was that the whole fucking republican party was falling over each other talking about how great Sarah Palin was...

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

Yurt
09-03-2008, 09:26 PM
:lame2:

as if everyone republican blindly follows the party line, i guess you just shot your bogus theory about republicans being blind party hacks out of the water :laugh2:

you beat yourself up in debates

retiredman
09-03-2008, 09:37 PM
This message is hidden because Yurt " the fader" is on your ignore list.:laugh2:

Yurt
09-03-2008, 09:40 PM
good, you listened to me and put me back on ignore because you can't debate me and only offer insults...

no loss, but it does make you look stupid as gallup showed your cult leader down today :laugh2:

stephanie
09-03-2008, 09:48 PM
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/09/03/noonan_and_murphy_meet_the_hot.html

and here I thought that the spin was that the whole fucking republican party was falling over each other talking about how great Sarah Palin was...

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

DESPERATE....
:poke:

retiredman
09-03-2008, 09:53 PM
DESPERATE....
:poke:

when THE speechwriter for the last republican demigod to sit atop Mount Olympus shows her utter disdain for the soccer mom.... I would suggest that the "We love Sarah" veneer you all show on here is hiding the REAL desperation.:lol:

stephanie
09-03-2008, 09:57 PM
when THE speechwriter for the last republican demigod to sit atop Mount Olympus shows her utter disdain for the soccer mom.... I would suggest that the "We love Sarah" veneer you all show on here is hiding the REAL desperation.:lol:

WE SHALL SEE...will you all be pissed when you have to say Vice President Sarah Palin....:laugh2:

retiredman
09-03-2008, 09:59 PM
WE SHALL SEE...will you all be pissed when you have to say Vice President Sarah Palin....:laugh2:

I'll just laugh my ass off...

and then pray for McCain's continued health.

but...no comment of Peggy Noonan's opinion? She has been so highly regarded by the right for so long.... you have no thoughts now???

stephanie
09-03-2008, 10:00 PM
I'll just laugh my ass off...

and then pray for McCain's continued health.

good for you..:cheers2:

hjmick
09-03-2008, 10:01 PM
What is there to spin? Anyone who reads her column got her "spin" on the incident.

Open Mic Night at MSNBC (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122044753790594947.html?mod=todays_columnists)

retiredman
09-03-2008, 10:07 PM
What is there to spin? Anyone who reads her column got her "spin" on the incident.

Open Mic Night at MSNBC (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122044753790594947.html?mod=todays_columnists)

Peggy has always been good at spin...and, as evidenced here... at tapdancing.

09-03-2008, 10:12 PM

Maybe you should watch some of the convention then. I couldn't care less what she thinks because you guys on the left, I make up my own decisions.

hjmick
09-03-2008, 10:12 PM
Peggy has always been good at spin...and, as evidenced here... at tapdancing.

All those speach writers are good with fiction.

Regardless of whether or not her explanation in the column truly reflects the meaning of the words caught by the mics, most of what she says in the effort rings true.

retiredman
09-03-2008, 10:13 PM
All those speach writers are good with fiction.

Regardless of whether or not her explanation in the column truly reflects the meaning of the words caught by the mics, most of what she says in the effort rings true.

very little of what Peggy Noonan has ever written has rung true with me.

old habits, and all....

manu1959
09-03-2008, 10:17 PM

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

you don't have a corner on the jess jackson types........

think based on this .... these two guys will vote obama now.....

manu1959
09-03-2008, 10:18 PM

it will frost his nuts even more when he has to call her president palin and hillary will be a three time loser........

retiredman
09-03-2008, 10:18 PM
you don't have a corner on the jess jackson types........

think based on this .... these two guys will vote obama now.....

of course not...party over country for you guys!

I just think it is funny that THE speechwriter for your demigod thinks that McCain picked the wrong gal.
and even funnier that no republicans really have much to say in response to this...other than more tapdancing!

manu1959
09-03-2008, 10:23 PM
of course not...party over country for you guys!

I just think it is funny that THE speechwriter for your demigod thinks that McCain picked the wrong gal.
and even funnier that no republicans really have much to say in response to this...other than more tapdancing!

i really don't care what a bitter washed up speech writter thinks.....

the first line is rich comming from someone like you.....not to mention the behaviour of your party and loyal followers over the past 7 years......

retiredman
09-03-2008, 10:25 PM
i really don't care what a bitter washed up speech writter thinks.....

the first line is rich comming from someone like you.....not to mention the behaviour of your party and loyal followers over the past 7 years......

I will ALWAYS put my country before my party...and I always did when I served my country in uniform for a quarter of a century.

I served to protect and defend the constitution of the united states, NOT the democratic party.

stephanie
09-03-2008, 10:25 PM
it will frost his nuts even more when he has to call her president palin and hillary will be a three time loser........

OUCH...love it..:laugh2:

retiredman
09-03-2008, 10:31 PM
OUCH...love it..:laugh2:

I'll be in Mexico long before that ever happens... you all can do whatever the fuck you want to do after I am gone.

manu1959
09-03-2008, 10:35 PM
I'll be in Mexico long before that ever happens... you all can do whatever the fuck you want to do after I am gone.

you can always come back and pick fruit for extra cash.....

stephanie
09-03-2008, 10:36 PM

Holy Moly.........love it..:laugh2:

red states rule
09-03-2008, 10:37 PM
I will ALWAYS put my country before my party...and I always did when I served my country in uniform for a quarter of a century.

I served to protect and defend the constitution of the united states, NOT the democratic party.

Then what happened that made you lose your manhood, and loyality to your country?

retiredman

I will live in the lap of luxury on YOUR tax dollars, sucka:dance:

red states rule

Or cut lawns and trim hedges

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Maybe he's already picked enough "fruit", m'59. He picked you to debate with!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Yurt
09-03-2008, 10:39 PM

go now, please....

and i don't believe for a minute you put me back on ignore, you lied about yesterday before admitting i was not, so who is to know

i suppose obama is a pos because jackson wants his nuts cut off...:poke:

manu1959
09-03-2008, 10:41 PM
I will live in the lap of luxury on YOUR tax dollars, sucka:dance:

if mexico is the lap of luxury i would hate to see the shit hole you live in now.....

retiredman
09-03-2008, 10:43 PM
if mexico is the lap of luxury i would hate to see the shit hole you live in now.....

guess you have never been to Merida.

And, nonetheless.... I will not have to pick any fruit...just continue to pick up my Navy retirement check at the post office.

YOu're welcome, by the way, for the years of service I gave you.

manu1959
09-03-2008, 10:46 PM

And, nonetheless.... I will not have to pick any fruit...just continue to pick up my Navy retirement check at the post office.

nope ..... good luck with the mexican health care system ..... don't hurt yourself pattin yourself on the back ......

retiredman
09-03-2008, 10:51 PM
nope ..... good luck with the mexican health care system ..... don't hurt yourself pattin yourself on the back ......

mexican health care in merida is better than it is in Maine... and I won't. I served my country - and you - for a long time and enjoy the shit out of the fact that you will pay me -and pay me really well - until the day I die...and then you'll pay my WIFE until the day she dies!:lol:

red states rule
09-03-2008, 10:53 PM
mexican health care in merida is better than it is in Maine... and I won't. I served my country - and you - for a long time and enjoy the shit out of the fact that you will pay me -and pay me really well - until the day I die...and then you'll pay my WIFE until the day she dies!:lol:

You brag about your service, yet you have openly wanted the US miltary to surrender in Iraq. You use your service as a shield, yet you call the troops fighting in Iraq infidels.

Again, who and how were you neutered?

Yurt
09-03-2008, 10:54 PM

you never served your country, no person that has truly served would ever rub into their fellow citizens faces like that. you are disgrace.

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 11:09 PM
These jerks don't give a damn about any service that you or me or anyone else has proudly given them, mfm.

I just wish I knew at age 18 what I now know about the republicons. Can you dig it?

manu1959
09-03-2008, 11:11 PM

i am a rich republicans i don't pay taxes.....the poor disafected left wingers will pay for you and your wife......

remember the rich get richer and the poor pay for x patriots to move to mexico.....

retiredman
09-03-2008, 11:11 PM
These jerks don't give a damn about any service that you or me or anyone else has proudly given them, mfm.

I just wish I knew at age 18 what I now know about the republicons. Can you dig it?

I know what you are saying, but I had too great a time in the Navy to ever have quit, regardless of what assholes the republicans turned out to be.

retiredman
09-03-2008, 11:13 PM
i am a rich republicans i don't pay taxes.....the poor disafected left wingers will pay for you and your wife......

remember the rich get richer and the poor pay for x patriots to move to mexico.....

you pay your share.... don't worry.

thanks again...and you're welcome

and you may call me an expatriate, but don't EVER call me an ex patriot...

asshole.

manu1959
09-03-2008, 11:14 PM

asshole.

i pay your salary .... you work for me .... i will call you whatever i like .... boy ....

retiredman
09-03-2008, 11:16 PM
i pay your salary .... you work for me .... i will call you whatever i like .... boy ....

:fu:
I don't "work" for you at all. I worked for all of you once but I quit working for you 15 years ago....

and nonetheless, you keep paying me and will keep paying me until the day I die! sucker....
and my wife is 17 years younger than me and you'll be paying HER until SHE dies of old age.....SUCKER!

red states rule
09-03-2008, 11:16 PM

asshole.

For once I agree with you

How can Manu call you an ex patriot when you were never one to begin with?

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 11:18 PM
I can dig it, mfm. I wouldn't trade the rest of my life for what I enjoyed in the United States Air Force and the United States Army.

I know what you are saying, but I had too great a time in the Navy to ever have quit, regardless of what assholes the republicans turned out to be.

It's the jerks that take all that for granted that just grate on my nerves, can you dig it?

red states rule
09-03-2008, 11:19 PM
I can dig it, mfm. I wouldn't trade the rest of my life for what I enjoyed in the United States Air Force and the United States Army.

It's the jerks that take all that for granted that just grate on my nerves, can you dig it?

Can you dig it when MFM calls the troops infidels? Openly roots for a US defeat in Iraq? Defends Dems who smear and insults the troops?

retiredman
09-03-2008, 11:20 PM

absolutely. puny little pukes like yurt who never served make me ill.

manu1959
09-03-2008, 11:21 PM

i thought you were pro choice......

red states rule
09-03-2008, 11:22 PM

Yurt would defend America and keep her safe, unlike you who would sell out this country to win an election without giving it a second thought

Oh, you already have

manu1959
09-03-2008, 11:24 PM
:fu:
I don't "work" for you at all. I worked for all of you once but I quit working for you 15 years ago....

and nonetheless, you keep paying me and will keep paying me until the day I die! sucker....
and my wife is 17 years younger than me and you'll be paying HER until SHE dies of old age.....SUCKER!

like i said....you work for me boy.....assuming of course you actually were in the navy......

red states rule
09-03-2008, 11:26 PM
like i said....you work for me boy.....assuming of course you actually were in the navy......

Maybe he was used for ballast

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 11:27 PM
It's jerks like yuk that made the technology of birth control necessary, m'59.

i thought you were pro choice......

Think about it, shithead!!!!!!!!!!!!

manu1959
09-03-2008, 11:31 PM
It's jerks like yuk that made the technology of birth control necessary, m'59. Think about it, shithead!!!!!!!!!!!!

pity your mum didn't use it.......

think about it scrotum breath.........

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Just how much do you know about my "mum", asshole?

pity your mum didn't use it.......

think about it scrotum breath.........

Maybe my dad knew your mother better than you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? How's that for self satisfaction?

Care to carry on? Then carry on, mother f**ker.

Yurt
09-03-2008, 11:37 PM

i thought you weren't reading posts :laugh2:

you just got busted dumbass...why even bring me up?

ya dumb liar

and i've served plenty liar

Yurt
09-03-2008, 11:39 PM
psycho, do you support mfm rubbing it in to people that since he served we will forever be 'paying' him? is that what service to this country is about? so only if you work for the government, e.g., get a paycheck, that is the only service that counts?

manu1959
09-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Just how much do you know about my "mum", asshole?
Maybe my dad knew your mother better than you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? How's that for self satisfaction?
Care to carry on? Then carry on, mother f**ker.

my mom said your dad had somethin between his legs looked a lot like a penis only smaller.....certainly explains your napolean complex.....

man you self proclaimed chest thumpin military types sure have thin skins.....

Yurt
09-03-2008, 11:40 PM
It's jerks like yuk that made the technology of birth control necessary, m'59.

Think about it, shithead!!!!!!!!!!!!

wattsa matter big boy, can't handle discussing things with me....put me on ignore like the coward mfm

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 11:44 PM
I've always felt somehow indebted to the veterans that served before me and to those that served with me and after me, yuk.

psycho, do you support mfm rubbing it in to people that since he served we will forever be 'paying' him? is that what service to this country is about? so only if you work for the government, e.g., get a paycheck, that is the only service that counts?

I suppose you have a problem with that?

God Bless The United States Of America. If veterans are a problem with you, yuk, then I repeat pretty much what I have told you before. Fuck You.

Yurt
09-03-2008, 11:54 PM
I've always felt somehow indebted to the veterans that served before me and to those that served with me and after me, yuk.

I suppose you have a problem with that?

God Bless The United States Of America. If veterans are a problem with you, yuk, then I repeat pretty much what I have told you before. Fuck You.

wow, i wouldn't have you so low of you. to rub your service in someone's face, to taunt them about paying your retirement and then to use your wife as another taunt. too bad psycho, i thought you were a pretty decent guy, but you're scum. service is not about rubbing it in others faces and laughing at them for payment. i think you know this, but are on a bender tonight.

emmett
09-04-2008, 01:43 AM
Another interesting discussion fellows. you guys are getting ridiculous! ALL of you!

Psychoblues
09-04-2008, 01:56 AM
Get off the juice, assholoe, and come back to talk when you sober up, OK?

wow, i wouldn't have you so low of you. to rub your service in someone's face, to taunt them about paying your retirement and then to use your wife as another taunt. too bad psycho, i thought you were a pretty decent guy, but you're scum. service is not about rubbing it in others faces and laughing at them for payment. i think you know this, but are on a bender tonight.

I repeat again, Fuck You.

Kathianne
09-04-2008, 04:45 AM
Peggy Noonan has been disappointed with the government since Bush I took office. With Clinton she gave him the benefit of the doubt, until she came to the conclusion he was a total narcissist. I think her and I probably have similar backgrounds as Irish-Catholics; she often writes my thoughts in ways I'm unable to. Her values often reflect her choices of what to write and how.

For a period of over 2 years following 9/11 she wrote some of the most convoluted columns I've ever seen from someone of her ability. Her son had just started his freshman year at Stuyvesant High School and it seemed to make security an obsession for her.

While she first believed that GW was doing a wonderful job at protecting the homeland, she came to desire 'more action,' on protecting New York, then much more rhetoric, then less. It was often like reading someone in the throes of a breakdown. She'd volunteered as a writer for him following the attacks, then suddenly returned to the WSJ. Then she began writing on John Paul and the project calmed her column writing down.

I'm unsurprised at her remarks, as I think she has mixed feelings regarding the GOP, not just GW or McCain. I also will not be surprised if she suddenly turns a corner regarding Obama as 'the One' either awash in filth from the Chicago machine as Giuliani said last evening or the anointed "One" as she is fully capable of going either way. It's a Jesuit trained mind, black and white are always clear, in a field of grey.