PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Speaks In Unknown Tongues

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Aside from the tenets of her religion, her remarks tonight are simply bullshi* from any objective point of view. Perhaps she entices the worst of the worst among you, but her speech was at best abysmal. She needs to put her hair back up and go back to being the dutiful wife that her church teaches.

Rock On

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

stephanie
09-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Aside from the tenants of her religion, her remarks tonight are simply bullshit from any objective point of view. Perhaps she entices the worst of the worst among you, but her speech was at best abysmal. She needs to put her hair back up and go back to being the dutiful wife that her church teaches.

Rock On

her remarks tonight were right on target..right into the hearts of slime machine of the Democrat party, and the inexperience of the Obambam and Joe Biden..

too bad for you all...:dance:

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 10:32 PM
She did her best, I'll give you that. She sucks as a national figure and I am amazed that Alaska voted a nutcase like her into any position above garbage coordinator.

manu1959
09-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Aside from the tenants of her religion, her remarks tonight are simply bullshit from any objective point of view. Perhaps she entices the worst of the worst among you, but her speech was at best abysmal. She needs to put her hair back up and go back to being the dutiful wife that her church teaches.

Rock On

now i know it was a good speech.......

because when i review obamas.....

Aside from the tenants of his "faith", his remarks are simply bullshit from any objective point of view. Perhaps he entices the worst of the worst among the left, but his speech was at best abysmal. feel free to insert racist slur of choice her....

stephanie
09-03-2008, 10:35 PM
She did her best, I'll give you that. She sucks as a national figure and I am amazed that Alaska voted a nutcase like her into any position above garbage coordinator.

no problem..I would elect the Obambam and Joey Biden to be the town dog catcher, that's about all they have experience for..

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 10:41 PM
stevie, I would expect that you don't vote at all. Sober up and join the fray in a credible sense sometimes. How about it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

stephanie
09-03-2008, 10:48 PM
stevie, I would expect that you don't vote at all. Sober up and join the fray in a credible sense sometimes. How about it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

when talking at you, it has to be s-l-o-w...so we can penetrate the Busch fog..

have another one:cheers2:

red states rule
09-03-2008, 10:48 PM
A star is born in the Republican party. Gov Palin is the Dems worst nightmare

The speech was a grand slam home run

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 10:53 PM
So, when are you going to start dancing in the aisles, running up and down from pulpit to lobby and praising the Lord in your own unknown tongues?

red states rule
09-03-2008, 10:55 PM
So, when are you going to start dancing in the aisles, running up and down from pulpit to lobby and praising the Lord in your own unknown tongues?

Just watching the liberal hacks on DNC TV foam at the mouth in anger over her speech tells me she did what she had to do

stephanie
09-03-2008, 10:56 PM

hiccup

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Hacks, what hacks?

Yurt
09-03-2008, 11:03 PM
psycho caught on security cam tonight

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/bombsdavid/dr5.jpg

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Don't blame your self portraits on me, yuk. Are you really that thirsty?

Yurt
09-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Don't blame your self portraits on me, yuk. Are you really that thirsty?

you know you like my posters :laugh2:

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 11:14 PM
I can dig entertainment from whatever source I can get it, yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know you like my posters :laugh2:

After all I've been through both in the defense of our Democracy and on this board, the good Lord knows that I need it!!!!!!!!!

In case you"re still wondering, yuk, and I expect you are, yes, I enjoy your posters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theHawk
09-03-2008, 11:16 PM
Palin nailed Barack as the inept, inexperienced shitbag liberal he is.

I'm not surprised pb and his ilk are scared shitless.

red states rule
09-03-2008, 11:18 PM

I listened to the speech while driving home, and she accomplished so much tonight

Biden is in for a severe ass kicking in the VP debate

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 11:23 PM
Scared? Are you trying to shit someone, huck?

You unknown tongue talkers and otherwise nutcases have just lost your case for American political dominance for at least 2 generations!!!!!!!!!!!

Care to talk more about the Clinton blow job?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

red states rule
09-03-2008, 11:24 PM

You unknown tongue talkers and otherwise nutcases have just lost your case for American political dominance for at least 2 generations!!!!!!!!!!!

I am watching the hacks over at DNC TV, and they are in total meltdown over Gov Palin's speech

theHawk
09-03-2008, 11:26 PM

Care to talk about Barack's record? :dance:

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Sure, huck. What you got on your mind besides sidetracking the unknown tongues of Sarah Palin?

Care to talk about Barack's record? :dance:

No heresy intended, you are such a freaking puss, huck.

manu1959
09-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Sure, huck. What you got on your mind besides sidetracking the unknown tongues of Sarah Palin?

you are fixated on sarah's tounge.......are you having visions of a graduate moment.....

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 11:39 PM
With a mouth like her's it's hard to resist, m'59!!!!!!!!!

you are fixated on sarah's tounge.......are you having visions of a graduate moment.....

Dig it or not, she has an incredibly faux sense of her purpose here on earth!!!!!!!

theHawk
09-03-2008, 11:41 PM

Sarah Palin's tongue looks just fine to me! She certainly gutted Obama's credentials with it.

What say you about his non existant experience?

And while we're at it, how come you don't have your fellow 'Nam vet's back? :salute:

manu1959
09-03-2008, 11:42 PM
With a mouth like her's it's hard to resist, m'59!!!!!!!!!
Dig it or not, she has an incredibly faux sense of her purpose here on earth!!!!!!!

can't hurt to have some eye candy in the white house for once......

i think she is very clear why she is here and what she plans to do and what she believs in.....

you only call it faux because you don't like what she believes in.....

how tollerant, accepting and open minded of you .....

Psychoblues
09-03-2008, 11:50 PM
See what I mean? The tongue talking escapes you or you just want to ignore it or turn it into something sexual. Great for the next 2 months for the more sane amongst us to give it great thought and conversation!!!!!!!!!!!

crin63
09-03-2008, 11:50 PM

I'll catch the speech tomorrow I recorded it on my DVR. I like this woman if for no other reason than she is driving the MSM crazy. I think she is the real deal but only time will tell.

Hey PB, glad you're back. You been away all week I think.

Heres your sasparilla!!!!

emmett
09-04-2008, 01:02 AM
...............but it wasn't that good!

OK...now for a no-biused view. I raved about her selection as you all know on Friday. I still she was a good selection but let's face it....the soeech was mediocre and y'all know it.

75% of it was a repeat of her introductory speech she gave Friday. I almost went to sleep. Parts of it were good but no part of it was great.

How does affect her ability to serve? It doesn't, it just wasn't a great speech! Rudi on the other hand, now that was a speech! He cut Obama right the hell down to size with factual, precise information that he delivered with poise, tact and humor. You saw it!

Palin stuttered. She forgot her lines a couple of times and completely froze once for ten seconds or more. The overwhelming nature of the convention got to her a little, then miraculously she recovered extremely well and ended very strong. I think alot of the problem is we are used to men, with strong voices and this lady sort of squeaks.

FACT: She has more executive experience than all three of the others and like Rudi pointed out, she got more votes running for mayor of Wasilla than Biden got for president in any state. That's funny!

I still think we are watching the future queen of America.

Psychoblues
09-04-2008, 01:52 AM
Good to see you too, cr!!!!!!

I'll catch the speech tomorrow I recorded it on my DVR. I like this woman if for no other reason than she is driving the MSM crazy. I think she is the real deal but only time will tell.

Hey PB, glad you're back. You been away all week I think.

Heres your sasparilla!!!!

Thanks for the cold one!!!!!!!!!! Can I get you a refreshment? Enjoy the speech at your leisure!!!!!!!!!

-Cp
09-04-2008, 02:10 AM
Link to her speech:

http://www.palinplanet.com/2008/09/03/palins-rnc-2008-speech/

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 05:38 AM
personally, I think if the world had heard her speak before Obama did in 2004 they wouldn't have been excited about his relatively mediocre speech and he never would have been lifted up as a presidential candidate.....

she was great.....I liked that line about a mayor being something like a community organizer, but with responsibilities....

red states rule
09-04-2008, 07:16 AM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/142308.jpg

theHawk
09-04-2008, 08:22 AM
...............but it wasn't that good!

OK...now for a no-biused view. I raved about her selection as you all know on Friday. I still she was a good selection but let's face it....the soeech was mediocre and y'all know it.

75% of it was a repeat of her introductory speech she gave Friday. I almost went to sleep. Parts of it were good but no part of it was great.

How does affect her ability to serve? It doesn't, it just wasn't a great speech! Rudi on the other hand, now that was a speech! He cut Obama right the hell down to size with factual, precise information that he delivered with poise, tact and humor. You saw it!

Palin stuttered. She forgot her lines a couple of times and completely froze once for ten seconds or more. The overwhelming nature of the convention got to her a little, then miraculously she recovered extremely well and ended very strong. I think alot of the problem is we are used to men, with strong voices and this lady sort of squeaks.

FACT: She has more executive experience than all three of the others and like Rudi pointed out, she got more votes running for mayor of Wasilla than Biden got for president in any state. That's funny!

I still think we are watching the future queen of America.

She had to pause because of crowd kept cheering and chanting stuff during the speech. I thought it was excellent, however probably my only letdown was that she didn't hammer Obama on his vote against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act. She talked about how Obama has never voted on something unpopular, well that vote was the one exception - even the most staunch pro-choice folks agreed that law needed to be passed. It revealed alot about the character of Obama, and she should had exposed that while she had the nation's attention.

crin63
09-04-2008, 10:25 AM
I thought her speech was tremendous. I loved the way she playful slammed the opposition. Some of the lines in the speech were great. It made me laugh a couple times because it rang so true.

I would give the content of the speech an 8.5 - 9 and her delivery a 7.5 - 8. This woman is going to be a force to reckon with for years to come. She just needs a little more polish.

A few of my favorite quotes:

I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a community organizer, except that you have actual responsibilities.

I might add that in small towns, we don't quite know what to make of a candidate who lavishes praise on working people when they're listening, and then talks about how bitterly they cling to their religion and guns when those people aren't listening.

here's a little news flash for those reporters and commentators: I'm not going to Washington to seek their good opinion. I'm going to Washington to serve the people of this great country.

Our opponents say again and again that drilling will not solve all of America's energy problems, as if we didn't know that already. But the fact that drilling, though, won't solve every problem is no excuse to do nothing at all.

Now, I've noticed a pattern with our opponent, and maybe you have too. We've all heard his dramatic speeches before devoted followers, and there is much to like and admire about our opponent. But listening to him speak, it's easy to forget that this is a man who has authored two memoirs but not a single major law or even a reform, not even in the state senate. This is a man who can give an entire speech about the wars America is fighting and never use the word "victory" -- except when he's talking about his own campaign.

But when the cloud of rhetoric has passed, when the roar of the crowd fades away, when the stadium lights go out and those styrofoam Greek columns are hauled back to some studio lot, when that happens, what exactly is our opponent's plan?

What does he actually seek to accomplish after he's done turning back the waters and healing the planet? The answer is to make government bigger and take more of your money and give you more orders from Washington and to reduce the strength of America in a dangerous world.

Abbey Marie
09-04-2008, 12:50 PM
...and to reduce the strength of America in a dangerous world.

Though there are many, many reasons not ot vote for Obama, this one point is reason enough to vote for almost anybody else. I wish undecided folks would really stop and think about where a President has the most consequential influence and power. Most of what we get all wrapped up in when deciding on a Prez is really more affected by Congress anyway. Fred Thompson spoke very clearly about this a few months ago.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 01:00 PM
you missed my favorite....there are people who use "change" to make their careers.....and there are people who use their careers to make a change.....

KitchenKitten99
09-04-2008, 01:45 PM
I love how she addressed the special needs parents/children. I think that part will really resonate with families in this country who have children or are related to children with special needs. I think that was great that she introduced her family like she did.

Several times through the speech I couldn't help but laugh at the burns she did on Obama... this one is my favorite: "I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a community organizer, except that you have actual responsibilities."
ROTFLMAO!

theHawk
09-04-2008, 02:28 PM
I love how she addressed the special needs parents/children. I think that part will really resonate with families in this country who have children or are related to children with special needs. I think that was great that she introduced her family like she did.
Having special needs people in my family it really it home!

Several times through the speech I couldn't help but laugh at the burns she did on Obama... this one is my favorite: "I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a community organizer, except that you have actual responsibilities."
ROTFLMAO!

Not to mention they have to get elected.

KitchenKitten99
09-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Hillary voters seem to love her. I came across this while looking for a specific photo of Sarah. http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=26179

NightTrain
09-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Hillary voters seem to love her. I came across this while looking for a specific photo of Sarah. http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=26179

Holy cow, what a great find, Fuzzy.

Judging from that Hillary site, they're all firmly going to vote McCain / Palin. Very nice!

Abbey Marie
09-04-2008, 02:52 PM

Fuzzy, thanks for posting that link. I didn't know that Hillary supporters hated Obama quite that much. It gives me even more hope that McCain can win this thing. Now I need to go and send some money to the McCain campaign, in honor of his choice Gov. Palin. If the Dems can do it, I sure can.

Who would have thought that a Republican politician could bring women of different beliefs together like this?

Now we have to work on Mundame & Gabby & John Doe. :>)

Yurt
09-04-2008, 03:47 PM

very nice find, i was amazed to not see a single hillary supporter defend obama, in fact, they seemed to ridicule obama and the dnc for ignoring someone who got 18 million votes and yet they call the gop racist and sexist

Abbey Marie
09-04-2008, 03:52 PM
very nice find, i was amazed to not see a single hillary supporter defend obama, in fact, they seemed to ridicule obama and the dnc for ignoring someone who got 18 million votes and yet they call the gop racist and sexist

Did you see this post on the Hillary supporters site?!

That's exactly how I feel - the DNC has hoodwinked us for years about the GOP being racist/sexist... !!!

Yurt
09-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Did you see this post on the Hillary supporters site?!

yeah, but according to gabs it is only us conservative hound dogs bashing the liberal bosses....looks like another wrong notch on gabby's abacus as dear ol' hillary supporters are finally seeing through the plethora of lies and realizing they have been hoodwinked.

:clap:

JM may be more liberal than i like, but if he can bring over a good amount of dems, great, maybe he is not so bad afterall.

NightTrain
09-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Looking forward to the howls over the defecting Hillary supporters. While I didn't read all the posts (500+ posts is a bit much), I spent about a half hour scanning the posts every one I saw was overjoyed at Palin joining the ticket.

What really impressed me is all the Hillary supporters announcing they were sending in money to the McCain / Palin campaign.

KitchenKitten99
09-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Yeah, the thread shocked the hell out of me. Apparently Hannity mentioned the thread on his tv show back last weekend when Palin was announced.

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 09:11 PM
I find these jerks, people, that speak in unknown tongues a bit worrisome, don't you?

stephanie
09-05-2008, 09:15 PM
I find these jerks, people, that speak in unknown tongues a bit worrisome, don't you?

no kidding...we've been having to figure out what tongue you are speaking with every week..

would that be called tongue in cheek?

I wouldn't believe anything you say about Sarah Palin if your tongue came notarized..

I'm tongued out of ideas...see ya.:coffee::cheers2:

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Of course not, stevie. I am talking about people that claim to speak in undiscernable by humankind tongues and need additional interpretations by only fellow religiousners that agree with the concept and expect the rest of us to accept their silliness and insanities as somehow respectable. That's all I'm trying to say to you.

KitchenKitten99
09-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Of course not, stevie. I am talking about people that claim to speak in undiscernable by humankind tongues and need additional interpretations by only fellow religiousners that agree with the concept and expect the rest of us to accept their silliness and insanities as somehow respectable. That's all I'm trying to say to you.

If that's the case, then why did it take one long run-on sentence to do so? And yet it still is a long, run-on sentence that has no point.

manu1959
09-05-2008, 09:33 PM

speaking of which....can you explain obama's speech to me........

because to me it sounded like he was going to:

get us out of this war by invading afganistan....

reduce the debt by cutting taxes and spending money on new health care, education, housing and job programs.....which will also fix the economy....

stop global warming by spending money on new energy programs......

but i am sure i heard him wrong.....

crin63
09-05-2008, 09:40 PM

Speaking in tongues is completely misinterpreted/used by most people. Most cases of what I have heard of are completely un-Biblical.

Speaking in tongues is a known language used as a sign in the presence of Jews but probably not for this dispensation. Even the Apostle Paul was critical of speaking in tongues.

That aside I like Sarah Palin and I think she is going to prove to be very solid. One of the very first things she did after she was sworn in as Gov was to find out where her national guard troops were and went to Kuwait (I think) to see them. She found out their needs, came back and implemented changes to help them. That was according to the Maj Gen in charge of the AK national guard.

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 11:04 PM
It just completely blows your mind, doesn't it, fk99?

If that's the case, then why did it take one long run-on sentence to do so? And yet it still is a long, run-on sentence that has no point.

Stay our of adult conversations is my advise for you.

actsnoblemartin
09-06-2008, 12:02 AM
speaking of which....can you explain obama's speech to me........

because to me it sounded like he was going to:

get us out of this war by invading afganistan....

reduce the debt by cutting taxes and spending money on new health care, education, housing and job programs.....which will also fix the economy....

stop global warming by spending money on new energy programs......

but i am sure i heard him wrong.....

:clap: :clap:

Psychoblues
09-06-2008, 12:10 AM
Do you think there is something deserving of applause about that, marteen?

:clap: :clap:

I really thought better of you than that!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
09-06-2008, 12:12 AM
yes, barrack speaks of change.

but change is not by default good

growing the government is not a good change in my view

thats why i clapped

and common blues man

You know im cool :laugh2:

Do you think there is something deserving of applause about that, marteen?

I really thought better of you than that!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
09-06-2008, 01:04 AM
There has never been a government or a President that has grown the national budget and government more than gwb, marteen.

yes, barrack speaks of change.

but change is not by default good

growing the government is not a good change in my view

thats why i clapped

and common blues man

You know im cool :laugh2:

Maybe you've been watching too much FauxNews?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

KitchenKitten99
09-06-2008, 02:33 PM

No, I try not to understand your particular posts, solely because it makes my brain hurt.

There is no such thing as logic when it comes to you.

And you think you are an adult? The stuff you post sounds like you are sitting in a high school study-hall class where you have nothing better to do than to post the kinds of junk you do.

Your psychtic ranting also screams that you are backed up and need to get laid. Please do so before you post any more, so that you might have a rational thought to contribute.

PostmodernProphet
09-06-2008, 02:41 PM

lol, and THAT was supposed to be discernible?

CatalystOfChaos
09-06-2008, 06:04 PM
This is a somewhat on point comparison.

When applying for a management job, what is the first thing you may often be asked?

"How many people did you manage?"

Demeaning community organizers all over the country and the role they play in our society was an unnecessary, uncalled for dig at the Obama party.

Mr. P
09-06-2008, 06:19 PM

When applying for a management job, what is the first thing you may often be asked?

Demeaning community organizers all over the country and the role they play in our society was an unnecessary, uncalled for dig at the Obama party.

No it wasn't demeaning..cept for the Ooooo so over sensitive group. It was a valid point...that of responsibility.

CatalystOfChaos
09-06-2008, 06:26 PM
So...

Someone says something insulting.

The insulted party takes it as insulting.

They're overly sensitive now?

Immanuel
09-06-2008, 06:28 PM

No it wasn't demeaning..cept for the Ooooo so over sensitive group. It was a valid point...that of responsibility.

I have to agree with Mr. P. It wasn't a demeaning comment. Obama threw the Community Organizer title out as if that made him qualified to be President. That was a ridiculous claim by Obama and that was what Gov. Palin was pointing out.

Immie

CatalystOfChaos
09-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Sure, Obama has to try and upscale his experiences a tad bit, because who can compete with war hero extraordinaire John McCain, who's made a run at the Presidency for how long now and has tons of exposure?

But on the same hand... that's not Senator Obama's only experience. If that was his only claim to experience, then yes. One of his many qualifications? Community Organizer may mean different things to different people. And in some camps, it might mean something positive. In others, negative.

Immanuel
09-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Sure, Obama has to try and upscale his experiences a tad bit, because who can compete with war hero extraordinaire John McCain, who's made a run at the Presidency for how long now and has tons of exposure?

But on the same hand... that's not Senator Obama's only experience. If that was his only claim to experience, then yes. One of his many qualifications? Community Organizer may mean different things to different people. And in some camps, it might mean something positive. In others, negative.

Agreed, but I stand by my remark that Gov Palin was not insulting "community organizers", she was making a statement that it is not a qualification for President. A community organizer can be many things, both good and bad as you have said. Heck, I organized street football games among the kids on my block when I was a kid. That makes me a community organizer, but I sure as heck am not qualified to be President of the United States.

War hero extraordinaire? If you say so. But, to be truthful, I hope the Obama campaign doesn't try the same tactics that GWB used against John Kerry. I don't think I can stomach more of that even though it would probably be justice served.

Immie

PostmodernProphet
09-06-2008, 06:45 PM

I disagree....if one were to be hiring for a managerial job it one might well be pleased with someone who had community organizer experience.....hiring someone to be a president requires a different standard.....

CatalystOfChaos
09-06-2008, 06:49 PM
I disagree....if one were to be hiring for a managerial job it one might well be pleased with someone who had community organizer experience.....hiring someone to be a president requires a different standard.....

Was just an example :-)

Obama is a Senator of Illinois. Illinois has a population of 12,831,970.

Palin is a Senator of Alaska. Alaska has a population of 670,053.

Immanuel
09-06-2008, 06:51 PM

Palin is a Governor of Alaska. Alaska has a population of 670,053.

Corrected, but to note Governors have administrative duties, Senators do not.

Immie

CatalystOfChaos
09-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Corrected, but to note Governors have administrative duties, Senators do not.

Immie

You're right!

/self bonk

Yurt
09-06-2008, 09:14 PM
You're right!

/self bonG

thats better..

COC, what do you make of obama claiming this as experience:

Barack Obama contends that he is more experienced in executive matters than Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin because he has managed his presidential campaign for the past 18 months.

Speaking on a cable news channel Monday night, the Democratic presidential nominee said he is better prepared to handle a disaster like Hurricane Gustav because of his pursuit of the White House.

“Well, my understanding is that Governor Palin’s town of Wasilla has, I think, 50 employees. We’ve got 2,500 in this campaign. I think their budget is maybe $12 million a year. You know, we have a budget of about three times that just for the month. So I think that our ability to manage large systems and to execute I think has been made clear over the last couple of years,” Obama said.
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/02/obama-i-have-more-executive-experience-than-palin/

CatalystOfChaos
09-06-2008, 10:02 PM
thats better..

COC, what do you make of obama claiming this as experience:

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/02/obama-i-have-more-executive-experience-than-palin/

I would call that an unwise, unmitigated lashback at her previous statement about him.

Mud slinging is never good.

NightTrain
09-07-2008, 12:51 AM
War hero extraordinaire? If you say so. But, to be truthful, I hope the Obama campaign doesn't try the same tactics that GWB used against John Kerry. I don't think I can stomach more of that even though it would probably be justice served.

Immie

They wouldn't be so silly. McCain is a war hero, where Kerry mangled the truth and got called out on it. IMHO, Bambam even appearing to question McCain's wartime credentials will result in massive controversy and losing a large number of votes.

That's one area I'm confident they'll avoid like the plague.

NightTrain
09-07-2008, 01:07 AM

No worries, Fuzzy & Stephanie. This asshat hasn't improved since I was subjected to him several years ago.

It's quite entertaining, note the time when he first posts, and note the general tone and somewhat coherent thought patterns and structure.

Then watch the vitriol skyrocket and coherency plummet as the hours wear on and the Schlitz takes control.

I haven't quite deciphered his fetish for 18 smileys yet, I suppose it's easier to mash the group of them to the right of the compose screen than try to pull a thought out from the fog.

Yurt
09-07-2008, 01:27 AM
No worries, Fuzzy & Stephanie. This asshat hasn't improved since I was subjected to him several years ago.

It's quite entertaining, note the time when he first posts, and note the general tone and somewhat coherent thought patterns and structure.

Then watch the vitriol skyrocket and coherency plummet as the hours wear on and the Schlitz takes control.

I haven't quite deciphered his fetish for 18 smileys yet, I suppose it's easier to mash the group of them to the right of the compose screen than try to pull a thought out from the fog.

this should be an internet placard

PostmodernProphet
09-07-2008, 05:36 AM

Palin is a Senator of Alaska. Alaska has a population of 670,053.

lol, and Obama wasn't elected by all 12 million, how many in his district?.....

in every state that I have lived in there were lots of senators and only one governor......who has the most responsibility......

and as far as being a US senator is concerned, he's only actually worked as a senator for 143 days.....never even called his committee to order in four years, and it's the one responsible for Afghanistan.....his experience there could fit into an empty cereal box......