PDA

View Full Version : Just my opinion....but

Mr. P
09-03-2008, 10:45 PM
If McCain/Palin win and do what I expect, I believe I just heard the 2012 President of the United States speak.

How good did she do? That will be measured by how many new vicious baseless attacks are launched by the left in the next few days...I think there will be many. The sign of success!

Yurt
09-03-2008, 10:59 PM
i think obama just got K.O.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
09-03-2008, 11:07 PM
If McCain/Palin win and do what I expect, I believe I just heard the 2012 President of the United States speak.

How good did she do? That will be measured by how many new vicious baseless attacks are launched by the left in the next few days...I think there will be many. The sign of success!

Very good summation.....I think I concur..........

manu1959
09-03-2008, 11:08 PM
they are going to attack her relentlessly......the debate with biden should be interesting.....

Gadget (fmr Marine)
09-03-2008, 11:11 PM
they are going to attack her relentlessly......the debate with biden should be interesting.....

As long as she takes a deep breath, and bats her eyes....Biden will make a sexist remark, and lose.....

In reality, I think she will hold her own, even against the great debater, Fmr Pres Bill Clinton....

I see a 2012 run against Hillary shaping up......

manu1959
09-03-2008, 11:13 PM
As long as she takes a deep breath, and bats her eyes....Biden will make a sexist remark, and lose.....

In reality, I think she will hold her own, even against the great debater, Fmr Pres Bill Clinton....

I see a 2012 run against Hillary shaping up......

she is one charming person......i would like to see her debate obama.....since she is one heartbeat away from the president....

theHawk
09-03-2008, 11:31 PM
I can't wait to watch her debate Biden. Obama doesn't have the balls to face anyone, much less this spitfire. No well spoken conservative can lose a debate against a flamming lib. She'll pound them on every issue, on character, on experience, and on judgement.

Sitarro
09-04-2008, 03:44 AM
I can't wait to watch her debate Biden. Obama doesn't have the balls to face anyone, much less this spitfire. No well spoken conservative can lose a debate against a flamming lib. She'll pound them on every issue, on character, on experience, and on judgement.

Governor Palin knows exactly how to bait an arrogant dickhead like Biden, he won't be able to help himself. She has had to deal with a lot worse and triumphed, he will literally be a piece of cake. Like the outstanding delivery of her first major national speech last night, it will be a pleasure to watch.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 05:33 AM

I think Biden better hang on to his balls with both hands....if she can debate as well as she speaks she will do more than merely "defang" Obama's attack dog......lol, "pitbull with lipstick"........

Kathianne
09-04-2008, 05:35 AM
I just saw this at the New Republic site:

http://blogs.tnr.com/tnr/blogs/the_stump/archive/2008/09/03/focus-group-palin-was-alarmingly-strong.aspx

Focus Group: Palin Was (Alarmingly) Strong

Several moderate-Democrat friends of mine have been emailing--few if any would ever vote for McCain--but all agree that Palin was very strong. The more liberal among them are a little panicked.

I completely misjudged how negative she would be. Her lines about Obama were brutally cutting and possibly over the top in places. But she's a far better messenger than an angry white man. (Note, by the way, how both Rudy and Huckabee employed a tone that was more bemused than angry. That's the modern GOP's favorite trick--comedic ridicule in place of outright nastiness.)

--Michael Crowley

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 05:47 AM
That's the modern GOP's favorite trick--comedic ridicule in place of outright nastiness.)

dang, the bastard outed me.....

09-04-2008, 07:28 AM
well, why not laugh at stupidity?

SassyLady
09-04-2008, 08:31 PM

Hey Mr. P!

I said the same thing about half way through her speech! I think she's great. She's a firecracker and is a good representation of the new conservative woman......not willing to sit back and play "nice" anymore. We will still be ladylike, as so aptly displayed by Gov. Palin, but we will not back down when it comes to Family, God or Country.

I loved the fact that she is willing to take on the elite MSM. She is giving voice to what we all think and it's about time they start listening.

Gaffer
09-04-2008, 08:52 PM
I said last Friday that she will be running in 12 for the presidency, and there is a good chance she will be running as an incumbent.

Abbey Marie
09-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Hey Mr. P!

I said the same thing about half way through her speech! I think she's great. She's a firecracker and is a good representation of the new conservative woman......not willing to sit back and play "nice" anymore. We will still be ladylike, as so aptly displayed by Gov. Palin, but we will not back down when it comes to Family, God or Country.

I loved the fact that she is willing to take on the elite MSM. She is giving voice to what we all think and it's about time they start listening.

Dang, woman! Where the heck have you been?

(and stay aroud more this time, k?) :D :beer: :salute:

SassyLady
09-05-2008, 07:32 PM
Dang, woman! Where the heck have you been?

(and stay aroud more this time, k?) :D :beer: :salute:

Thanks for asking Abbey!!!

I've been helping hubby finish the remodeling of our house (master bath, guest bath, dining rooom and kitchen)and furthering his career - he is a CSM now with 29 years of service! We are also gearing up for an overseas deployment set for next June.

Now that the parties have officially chosen their candidates I plan on being around more. Thanks for the mini-reception!!! :dance:

Mr. P
09-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Hey Mr. P!

Hey Girl! Nice to see ya again! :salute: