PDA

View Full Version : Rudy's speech

theHawk
09-04-2008, 08:59 AM
What did you guys think of his speech?

It was great to listen to him hammer Obama on his many "present" votes as a senator.

When you get that 3am phone call, you can't just say "present"!!!! :laugh2:

red states rule
09-04-2008, 09:01 AM
What did you guys think of his speech?

It was great to listen to him hammer Obama on his many "present" votes as a senator.

When you get that 3am phone call, you can't just say "present"!!!! :laugh2:

It was a good speech, and he hammered away on the messiah pretty good

Of course the liberal media did not like his speech or Gov Palin's

Stephanopoulos on Giuliani and Palin: 'A Little Too Ugly? A Little Too Derisive?'
By Brent Baker
September 4, 2008 - 06:32 ET

Sarah Palin's Wednesday night Republican convention speech was widely greeted with praise from television commentators and the short break between her address and Rudy Giuliani's beforehand didn't leave much time for analysis of Giuliani's, but ABC's George Stephanopoulos managed to find a dark side to both while ABC's Nightline devoted a six-minute story to “new details tonight on a brewing controversy in Alaska,” a “nasty family scandal that's come to be called trooper-gate.”

Following Giuliani's speech, Stephanopoulos declared it “far and away the toughest speech we've seen so far” at both conventions and ruminated: “What I wonder about is how it came across on television. A little too nasty? A little too ugly? I don't know.” After Palin finished, he fretted that she “she also spent a lot of time attacking” and “that could come off as quite negative to some viewers.”

Issuing the Nightline “Report Card,” Stephanopoulos, who a week earlier awarded Joe Biden and Democrats four A's, gave Giuliani and Palin three A's, a B and a C. For “Red Meat,” he presented an A “for substance,” but a C “on delivery” because he contended their repeated mention of how Barack Obama was a “community organizer” came across as “a little too derisive.”

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2008/09/04/stephanopoulos-giuliani-palin-little-too-ugly-little-too-derisive

stephanie
09-04-2008, 09:01 AM
I loved it..my favorite was about Joey Biden getting some reassurance in writing about him being the Obambams Vice President..

theHawk
09-04-2008, 09:06 AM
It was a good speech, and he hammered away on the messiah pretty good

Of course the liberal media did not like his speech or Gov Palin's

Stephanopoulos on Giuliani and Palin: 'A Little Too Ugly? A Little Too Derisive?'
By Brent Baker
September 4, 2008 - 06:32 ET

Sarah Palin's Wednesday night Republican convention speech was widely greeted with praise from television commentators and the short break between her address and Rudy Giuliani's beforehand didn't leave much time for analysis of Giuliani's, but ABC's George Stephanopoulos managed to find a dark side to both while ABC's Nightline devoted a six-minute story to “new details tonight on a brewing controversy in Alaska,” a “nasty family scandal that's come to be called trooper-gate.”

Following Giuliani's speech, Stephanopoulos declared it “far and away the toughest speech we've seen so far” at both conventions and ruminated: “What I wonder about is how it came across on television. A little too nasty? A little too ugly? I don't know.” After Palin finished, he fretted that she “she also spent a lot of time attacking” and “that could come off as quite negative to some viewers.”

Issuing the Nightline “Report Card,” Stephanopoulos, who a week earlier awarded Joe Biden and Democrats four A's, gave Giuliani and Palin three A's, a B and a C. For “Red Meat,” he presented an A “for substance,” but a C “on delivery” because he contended their repeated mention of how Barack Obama was a “community organizer” came across as “a little too derisive.”

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2008/09/04/stephanopoulos-giuliani-palin-little-too-ugly-little-too-derisive

Awww, did some liberals have their feelings hurt? :laugh2:

red states rule
09-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Awww, did some liberals have their feelings hurt? :laugh2:

Anytime someone tells the truth about libs and liberalism their feelings are hurt

theHawk
09-04-2008, 10:16 AM
Anytime someone tells the truth about libs and liberalism their feelings are hurt

Its like shinning the light on a cockroach.