PDA

View Full Version : more friends of obama behind bars

Yurt
09-04-2008, 05:14 PM
more and more friends of obama's behind bars....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ZNvC_-RW2Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ZNvC_-RW2Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Immanuel
09-04-2008, 05:26 PM
"We know he is going to do astounding things for many years to come", Senator Obama regarding Kwame Kilpatrick. Isn't this the same person that pleaded guilty the other day?

So what astounding things will the Mayor be doing? Making license plates?

Immie

theHawk
09-04-2008, 05:41 PM
:laugh2::cheers2::lol::popcorn: :afro:

Ahahaha, another slimball Obamaphile goes down in flames.

Cokehead certainly has a way of surrounding himself with high quality individuals doesn't he? Make you wonder what kind of shitbags he will put in his cabinet. Fellows that would put Sandy Berger to shame no doubt! :laugh2:

Yurt
09-04-2008, 07:15 PM
i see the lib double standard is alive and well....they run away from this, but bark like rabid dogs about palin's husband's dui from 21 years ago

Kathianne
09-05-2008, 05:32 AM
:laugh2::cheers2::lol::popcorn: :afro:

Ahahaha, another slimball Obamaphile goes down in flames.

Cokehead certainly has a way of surrounding himself with high quality individuals doesn't he? Make you wonder what kind of shitbags he will put in his cabinet. Fellows that would put Sandy Berger to shame no doubt! :laugh2:

Someone suggested, a liberal no less, that he would would appoint overwhelmingly black appointees, much like that other city on the hill: Detroit.

I was so amazed at the inherent racism of the post, I don't think I could think of a response.

diuretic
09-05-2008, 05:53 AM
*moves into right wingnut deflection mode*

I see Abramoff got four years :D

See, I learned from the wingnuts :laugh2:

Yurt
09-05-2008, 12:47 PM
*moves into right wingnut deflection mode*

I see Abramoff got four years :D

See, I learned from the wingnuts :laugh2:

yeah, but these guys are obama's CLOSE friends...he goes out there and speaks about their friendship...

you don't see a difference?