PDA

View Full Version : Will Miss Wasilla be Impeached?

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 06:06 AM
A Republicon politician committing crimes and facing impeachment is hardly news. This time it's a bit different, though. Is John McCain, who was a POW, so desperate he ignored the possibility or is his judgment so poor that he didn't think it would matter?

The Alaska state senator running an investigation of Gov. Palin says the McCain campaign is using stall tactics to prevent him from releasing his final report by Oct. 31, four days before the November election.

"It's likely to be damaging to the Governor's administration," said Senator Hollis French, a Democrat, appointed the project manager for a bi-partisan State Senate Legislative Counsel Committee investigation of claims that Palin abused her office to get the Alaska public safety commissioner, Walt Monegan, fired.

The report is a preliminary step prior to any effort to impeach the Governor, said French.

October Surprise' Over Palin Investigation? (http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5702697&page=1)

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 06:07 AM
/yawn.....or should that be yarn......

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 06:28 AM
The last line of this citation indicates the McCain campaign has a waiver of confidentiality from the dismissed employee. The question is, does anyone believe the McCain campaign didn't manufacture the the waiver?

Aides to Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin improperly obtained her former brother-in-law's state police personnel files and cited information from those records to raise complaints about the officer, the head of Alaska's state police union said Thursday.

"It's apparent to us that the governor or someone on her staff had direct access to his personnel file, as well as his workers' comp file, and those are protected," said John Cyr, executive director of the Alaska Public Safety Employees Association.

Palin, now the Republican nominee for vice president, is battling allegations that she sacked her public safety commissioner in July because he refused to fire Trooper Mike Wooten, her sister's ex-husband. But a spokesman for GOP presidential candidate John McCain's campaign released documents late Thursday indicating Wooten signed a waiver during his divorce that allowed his entire personnel file to be released.

Palin aides peeked into trooper's files, union says (http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/04/palin.investigation/index.html)

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 06:36 AM
????....do you think that they had to get access to his personel records to find out he tasered his step son or threatened to kill his father in law if he hired a lawyer to protect his daughter's rights?

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 06:39 AM
????....do you think that they had to get access to his personel records to find out he tasered his step son or threatened to kill his father in law if he hired a lawyer to protect his daughter's rights?

That's not the point. The point is Palin's disregard for the law.

Nukeman
09-05-2008, 06:54 AM
YES, Yes it is the point, Gov. Palin asked to have a violent person removed from a postion of authorty (who is commiting unlawful acts) and it fell on deaf ears, so she did the next logical step and took matters into her own hands.

There is an old saying "who will watch the watchmen". Well obviously that is Gov. Palin she is willing to PROTECT her family and community by having a power abusing piece of shit removed from his position.

Tell me Joe who would you rather have, a cop who has a complete disregard for the law and feels he is above the law, or a Gov. who is willing to see that justice is served by removing the corruption..???? Wait I already know your answer!!!

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 07:13 AM
YES, Yes it is the point, Gov. Palin asked to have a violent person removed from a postion of authorty (who is commiting unlawful acts) and it fell on deaf ears, so she did the next logical step and took matters into her own hands.

There is an old saying "who will watch the watchmen". Well obviously that is Gov. Palin she is willing to PROTECT her family and community by having a power abusing piece of shit removed from his position.

Tell me Joe who would you rather have, a cop who has a complete disregard for the law and feels he is above the law, or a Gov. who is willing to see that justice is served by removing the corruption..???? Wait I already know your answer!!!

Palin didn't act to protect anyone. She didn't have the offender arrested. She didn't get an order of protection. She just wanted him fired. That was revenge not protection.

Nukeman
09-05-2008, 07:16 AM
Palin didn't act to protect anyone. She didn't have the offender arrested. She didn't get an order of protection. She just wanted him fired. That was revenge not protection.You know this for FACT. You know she didn't ask to have him arrested? You know she didn't attemtp to file charges against him through Internal Affairs??? I think she did and it FELL ON DEAF EARS, or do you have proof to say otherwise.

You still didn't answer my question

Tell me Joe who would you rather have, a cop who has a complete disregard for the law and feels he is above the law, or a Gov. who is willing to see that justice is served by removing the corruption..????

darin
09-05-2008, 07:58 AM
You know this for FACT.

That's a rhetorical question. of COURSE he doesn't. He just wants it SO BADLY TO BE TRUE, he'll shout it until he's convinced himself.

theHawk
09-05-2008, 08:14 AM
Whats the matter Joe Steel? Did Palin belittle your cokehead messiah to the point of looking like the incompetent fool he is? You're down to the point where none of your lies have suck so far, you're left with asking the question 'will we have dirt on her in the future?'

Tell us Joe, how about that 14 million Obammy got his good buddy Tony Rezko?

stephanie
09-05-2008, 08:50 AM
you know the liberals are desperate, when they would rather protect child abusers and use them as a example why a woman shouldn't be elected to the Vice Presidency of the United States..

amazing

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 09:24 AM

it's the point that you assume she broke the law......they may never have even looked at his records....they could get the information about his wrongdoing from family members who experienced it.......

CockySOB
09-05-2008, 09:54 AM
Being a mayor is... well... kinda like being a community organizer.... Except that you have REAL responsibilities!

Oh wait, what what Joe Blowhard saying again?

theHawk
09-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Who knows what they'll find. Maybe they'll find out she plagiarized papers while in college and speeches while in office. That could end her aspirations for VP. Wait a minute.....

Little-Acorn
09-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Little joesteel sure plays you folks like a violin, doesn't he?

He makes up completely silly posts, puts "Mis Wasilla" in the title, and you all just dive in and give him all the attention he wants, instead of ignoring him as he deserves.

Whatever happened to "Don't feed the trolls"?

Mr. P
09-05-2008, 10:28 AM
This is a political hit job, nothing more..and I have links with info that any reasonable person who reads and thinks will come to the same conclusion.

Gotta be a new thread though.

stephanie
09-05-2008, 10:34 AM

He makes up completely silly posts, puts "Mis Wasilla" in the title, and you all just dive in and give him all the attention he wants, instead of ignoring him as he deserves.

he's fun to slap around..:laugh2:

Mr. P
09-05-2008, 10:42 AM

Can't disagree but, as Steph says, he's fun to slap around.

Yurt
09-05-2008, 12:20 PM
i have found a new revelation that will sink her vp candidacy...

she abused cocaine

yeah, who cares about her husbands dui, she abused coke, she is a coke head

get her out now

Abbey Marie
09-05-2008, 12:29 PM
i have found a new revelation that will sink her vp candidacy...

she abused cocaine

yeah, who cares about her husbands dui, she abused coke, she is a coke head

get her out now

I heard she didn't snort. :laugh2:

Yurt
09-05-2008, 12:41 PM
I heard she didn't snort. :laugh2:

:lol:

its all good

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 01:17 PM
Being a mayor is... well... kinda like being a community organizer.... Except that you have REAL responsibilities!

Oh wait, what what Joe Blowhard saying again?

Along with the real responsibilities are real records and Miss Wasilla's isn't that good. Aside from the unlawful firings, she's fiscally incompetent. Just look at the Wasilla sports complex.

Isn't it kind of suspicious a self-proclaimed "hockey mom" just had to have an indoor ice rink for a town of 6,000? It cost way too much and it's lost money ever since it was built. One of the reasons is the $1,700,000 she paid for land she could have had for $160,000.

manu1959
09-05-2008, 01:20 PM

link me up to the law she broke....

Abbey Marie
09-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Will Miss Wasilla be impeached?

Gee, I don't know, Joe. Who is the current Miss Wasilla, and what did she do? :rolleyes:

MtnBiker
09-05-2008, 01:25 PM
She has an 80% approval rating in her home state. The state has a surplus and residents are recieving monies back. I doubt any opposition has the political will in Alaska to try to impeach the Governor.

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 01:26 PM

Read the article and contact Senator French.

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 01:27 PM
She has an 80% approval rating in her home state. The state has a surplus and residents are recieving monies back. I doubt any opposition has the political will in Alaska to try to impeach the Governor.

Her approval is 65% and dropping, the surplus comes from oil royalties and it's available to the residents no matter who's in the Governor's office.

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 01:27 PM

That leads to the question,

Why is it that the point is that she broke the law, when Barack Obama has admitted to using cocaine (last I checked cocaine use was against the law) and not a whisper is spoken about this from the left?

Immie

MtnBiker
09-05-2008, 01:44 PM
Her approval is 65% and dropping, the surplus comes from oil royalties and it's available to the residents no matter who's in the Governor's office.

wrong

manu1959
09-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Read the article and contact Senator French.

i did read the article.....but i asked you.....tell me what law she broke....in your own words.....

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 02:18 PM

Why is it that the point is that she broke the law, when Barack Obama has admitted to using cocaine (last I checked cocaine use was against the law) and not a whisper is spoken about this from the left?

Immie

Why don't you contact the prosecutor? I'll bet the statute of limitations prevents prosecution of an infraction that old.

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 02:19 PM
wrong

Prove it.

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Why don't you contact the prosecutor? I'll bet the statute of limitations prevents prosecution of an infraction that old.

Right and what is the Statute of Limitations on DUI?

Does that stop you from bringing up Mr. Palin's DUI? Mr. Palin isn't even running but that doesn't stop you from throwing that at her.

Immie

MtnBiker
09-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Prove it.

disprove it

theHawk
09-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Another Joe Steel story obliterated.

The Trooper in question speaks:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (CNN) -- The Alaska state trooper at the center of a probe into whether Gov. Sarah Palin abused her power says he has "made mistakes, and I've learned from those mistakes."

Alaska state trooper Mike Wooten tells CNN he never drank while driving his patrol car.

But in an exclusive interview with CNN, Mike Wooten, Palin's former brother-in-law, also denies some of the biggest allegations against him, including drinking while driving.

"I made mistakes. I fessed up to them. I was punished appropriately, and I'm moving on," said Wooten, 36, who went through a long, messy divorce and custody battle with Palin's sister.

In the past week, Wooten's troubles have suddenly taken on national prominence as Palin stepped into the limelight as Sen. John McCain's

He said that he was a new Taser instructor, and his stepson was asking him about the equipment. "I didn't shoot him with live, you know, actual live cartridge," Wooten said.

Instead, he said, he hooked his stepson up to a training aid "with little clips. And, you know, the Taser was activated for less than a second, which would be less than what you would get if you touched an electric fence. ... It was as safe as I could possibly make it."

He said his stepson was on the living room floor surrounded by pillows, that he "was bragging about it," and that the family laughed about it.

Asked whether it was a dumb decision, Wooten told CNN, "absolutely."

The 2006 report called the incident an example of "extremely poor judgment," and noted that he has been trained in "the risks associated with use of the weapon on a child."

Wooten insists he has been "under a microscope, and everything I did was heavily scrutinized at the time."

The father of three, who was married four times, told CNN, "I'm trying to move on and be the best dad I can to my children. Be the best trooper that I can be. You know, I love my job. I love this state."

He added that McCain's choice of Palin as his running mate was "absolutely wonderful for the state of Alaska."
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/05/palin.trooper/index.html

Opps, another theory of Joe Steel blown out of the water.

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 02:28 PM
Right and what is the Statute of Limitations on DUI?

Does that stop you from bringing up Mr. Palin's DUI? Mr. Palin isn't even running but that doesn't stop you from throwing that at her.

Immie

I never said anything about it.

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Another Joe Steel story obliterated.

The Trooper in question speaks:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/05/palin.trooper/index.html

Opps, another theory of Joe Steel blown out of the water.

What are you talking about? This doesn't prove anything but the truth of what I posted.

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 02:32 PM
I never said anything about it.

You being the rhetorical "you".

But, your attacks on her seen to be just as valid. Seems like your (you personally) accusations are basically horse shit. Everyone of them is being debunked quite easily.

You seem to be more biased than Barack Obama himself.

Immie

MtnBiker
09-05-2008, 02:33 PM
FAIRBANKS — The Aug. 29 announcement name Gov. Sarah Palin as presidential hopeful Sen. John McCain's running mate has boosted her already high approval ratings in Alaska.

Pollster Ivan Moore said a poll conducted Aug. 30 - Sept. 2 reveal an 82 percent approval rating.

In a similar poll conducted Aug. 9-12, Palin was at 80 percent. Moore’s figures indicate a low of 76 percent in mid-July, based on polls conducted a few days after a story broke alleging that Palin, her family or staff had pressured the state Public Safety commissioner to fire an Alaska State Trooper involved in a bitter divorce with Palin’s sister.

Her numbers rebounded a few points within a week, reaching 80 percent in a poll conducted Aug. 9-12.

http://newsminer.com/news/2008/sep/04/vp-nomination-boosts-palins-ratings-alaska/

theHawk
09-05-2008, 02:42 PM
What are you talking about? This doesn't prove anything but the truth of what I posted.

It blows away your theory that she was abusing her power in trying to get this man fired. He doesn't seem very upset about it, and even states that her VP nomination is great for Alaska.

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 02:45 PM

Please what truth?

Can you prove any of your accusations?

Immie

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 02:49 PM
You being the rhetorical "you".

But, your attacks on her seen to be just as valid. Seems like your (you personally) accusations are basically horse shit. Everyone of them is being debunked quite easily.

You seem to be more biased than Barack Obama himself.

Immie

Then why has no one debunked them?

theHawk
09-05-2008, 02:52 PM

When are you going to debunk the stories of Obama meeting with Ayers? When are you going to debunk the story of Obama getting Rezko 14 million tax dollars?

:laugh2:

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 02:52 PM
http://newsminer.com/news/2008/sep/04/vp-nomination-boosts-palins-ratings-alaska/

Sorry, no.

Her approval ratings are high--65 percent, or so--but down from 80 percent earlier in her term. Most Alaskan's haven't watched her as closely as most reporters or legislators. If you took a poll of reporters and legislators I expect her approval rating would be down in the teens or twenties.

Gregg Erickson, columnist and reporter for the Anchorage Daily News transcript, 29 Aug 2008 (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2008/08/29/DI2008082902052.html)

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 02:53 PM
Please what truth?

Can you prove any of your accusations?

Immie

I've already linked definitive articles. Read them.

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 02:54 PM
It blows away your theory that she was abusing her power in trying to get this man fired. He doesn't seem very upset about it, and even states that her VP nomination is great for Alaska.

His opinion of the value of her nomination and your opinion of his distress level are irrelevant.

Yurt
09-05-2008, 03:00 PM
His opinion of the value of her nomination and your opinion of his distress level are irrelevant.

she gets him allegedly wrongly fired, he admits he made mistakes and supports her for VP and you say not relevant?

He added that McCain's choice of Palin as his running mate was "absolutely wonderful for the state of Alaska."

MtnBiker
09-05-2008, 03:03 PM
Sorry, no.

Greg Erickson gave a number but referenced no poll, hence no proof.

Sorry, but no.

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Greg Erickson gave a number but referenced no poll, hence no proof.

Sorry, but no.

He's a credible source.

MtnBiker
09-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Not verifiable.

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Not verifiable.

Sure it is. Just email him.

MtnBiker
09-05-2008, 03:25 PM
You can have Greg email Ivan Moore and they can hash it out.

And an impeachment is still unlikely, but you could move to Alaska and start process to do it, let's know how far you get.

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 04:25 PM

???....which one hasn't been debunked....I can't believe we've missed one....

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 04:27 PM
???....which one hasn't been debunked....I can't believe we've missed one....

Many have tried but none have succeeded. I'm batting 1.000.

Yurt
09-05-2008, 04:30 PM

dude, you've been debunked in the 7 myths thread

keeping your head in the sand only assures you will not see the truth

Mr. P
09-05-2008, 04:30 PM

Pffffffftttttt! -1000, maybe.:laugh2:

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 04:39 PM
dude, you've been debunked in the 7 myths thread

keeping your head in the sand only assures you will not see the truth

Nothing in there but spin. You're going to need more than that. Much more.

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 04:42 PM

You have not provided one iota of evidence yet the burden of proof lies upon you the accuser.

I'd have to say that in truth (despite your failure to realize it) you are batting .ooo.

Immie

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 04:47 PM
You have not provided one iota of evidence yet the burden of proof lies upon you the accuser.

I'd have to say that in truth (despite your failure to realize it) you are batting .ooo.

Immie

Can you read?

Try reading the articles I've already linked.

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 04:56 PM

no seriously....which one do you think hasn't been debunked...cuz I have some free time and I would love to show you up again.....

Abbey Marie
09-05-2008, 05:12 PM
no seriously....which one do you think hasn't been debunked...cuz I have some free time and I would love to show you up again.....

You are not alone, my friend.

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 05:26 PM
Can you read?

Try reading the articles I've already linked.

My God you can't be that Frigging stupid. Do you know what evidence means? Do you have a frigging clue what proof is?

Nothing coming from Obama's camp is proof, man, what don't you understand about that? And for the record, I have read some of your bullshit stories. Have you?

Immie

Yurt
09-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Nothing in there but spin. You're going to need more than that. Much more.

why aren't you brave enough to counter that thread then...

i know, it must the JS defense...i'm right because i am right, so there

you have me convinced JS, i will now vote for obama and be a sheep just like you, because i too want to be right because i say am i right, who needs those pesky things called....evidence, facts, etc...pffffft

manu1959
09-05-2008, 07:35 PM

"I made mistakes. I fessed up to them. I was punished appropriately, and I'm moving on," said Wooten, 36....

it seems he believes his firing was appropriate.....

Joe Steel
09-06-2008, 05:50 AM

All of them.

No one ever has proved a substantial error in anything I've posted.

Joe Steel
09-06-2008, 05:55 AM
My God you can't be that Frigging stupid. Do you know what evidence means? Do you have a frigging clue what proof is?

Nothing coming from Obama's camp is proof, man, what don't you understand about that? And for the record, I have read some of your bullshit stories. Have you?

Immie

Maybe you can read. It must be that you're not very good at it. Let me explain the situation to you, then. The investigation isn't finished. Nothing has been proven and no one says it has. The process isn't complete. You should have been able to get that from the articles I linked. You should get someone to explain them to you.

Immanuel
09-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Maybe you can read. It must be that you're not very good at it. Let me explain the situation to you, then. The investigation isn't finished. Nothing has been proven and no one says it has. The process isn't complete. You should have been able to get that from the articles I linked. You should get someone to explain them to you.

Yet you with your pea-sized brain have already sentenced her to the gallows with bullshit stories from bullshit character assassins.

You have not produced one piece of credible journalism.

You're a dupe of the left and you prove it with every thread you start.

Immie

Abbey Marie
09-06-2008, 12:08 PM
"I made mistakes. I fessed up to them. I was punished appropriately, and I'm moving on," said Wooten, 36....

it seems he believes his firing was appropriate.....

This deserves to be specially noted.

Joe Steel
09-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Yet you with your pea-sized brain have already sentenced her to the gallows with bullshit stories from bullshit character assassins.

You have not produced one piece of credible journalism.

You're a dupe of the left and you prove it with every thread you start.

Immie

I haven't sentenced her to anything, dumbass. I've posted evidence of incompetence, wrongdoing and extremism. Eventually all that will lead to a conclusion. Get someone to explain the process to you if you're too stupid to figure it out for yourself.

Mr. P
09-06-2008, 03:09 PM
I haven't sentenced her to anything, dumbass. I've posted evidence of incompetence, wrongdoing and extremism. Eventually all that will lead to a conclusion. Get someone to explain the process to you if you're too stupid to figure it out for yourself.

Perhaps you need a bit of education on what "evidence" is, so far you haven't posted any.

Abbey Marie
09-06-2008, 03:13 PM

Hey Joe, I got the best paper grade in my law school Evidence class.
This aint evidence.

Immanuel
09-06-2008, 04:14 PM

You are so damned stupid.

You don't have a damned clue what evidence is you dumbfuck.

Evidence is not a political hacksite claiming a unknown waitress said the Gov. Palin made a racist comment. You dumb son of a bitch. That is not evidence. Evidence would be a tape of her making the comment. You need to get your head out of Obama's ass and come up for air.

God, people have tried to help you and you keep coming up with this idiotic shit. You are worthless dumb fuck. Never mind, put your head back in Obama's ass you're pea-sized brain needs the fertilizer.

Immie

NightTrain
09-07-2008, 02:48 AM
*** We interrupt this smackdown for a little local info regarding the Anchorage Daily News. ***

It's owned by a conglomerate out of California and it's well known in Alaska to be very liberal (fancy that). It doesn't suprise me a bit to see one of their hacks offer up some bullshit unsubstantiated numbers to one of his liberal buddies at another paper. They get constant complaints about fairness and objectivity. But even they can't smear Palin's numbers, much as they'd like to.

The Fairbanks paper that MtnBiker posted is usually reliable.

*** And now back to our regularly scheduled idiot beatdown. ***

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 05:25 AM
You are so damned stupid.

You don't have a damned clue what evidence is you dumbfuck.

Evidence is not a political hacksite claiming a unknown waitress said the Gov. Palin made a racist comment. You dumb son of a bitch. That is not evidence. Evidence would be a tape of her making the comment. You need to get your head out of Obama's ass and come up for air.

God, people have tried to help you and you keep coming up with this idiotic shit. You are worthless dumb fuck. Never mind, put your head back in Obama's ass you're pea-sized brain needs the fertilizer.

Immie

You're an idiot.

Anything can be evidence.

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 05:27 AM
Hey Joe, I got the best paper grade in my law school Evidence class.
This aint evidence.

Please post the name of your law school.

Students should be warned away from it.

Immanuel
09-07-2008, 11:17 AM
You're an idiot.

Anything can be evidence.

Well, coming from you that is a complement seeing as how a neanderthal would outscore you in an IQ test.

From dictionary.com:

Evidence
Sponsored Links Forensic College Online
Earn a Forensic Science degree 100% online. Start your CSI career today
TheEducationEdge.com
5 dictionary results for: evidence
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
ev·i·dence /ˈɛvɪdəns/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ev-i-duhns] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -denced, -denc·ing.
–noun
1. that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.
2. something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign: His flushed look was visible evidence of his fever.
3. Law. data presented to a court or jury in proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects.
–verb (used with object)
4. to make evident or clear; show clearly; manifest: He evidenced his approval by promising his full support.
5. to support by evidence: He evidenced his accusation with incriminating letters.
—Idiom
6. in evidence, plainly visible; conspicuous: The first signs of spring are in evidence.

Not one of your lies has one iota of evidence at all. You're a liar and a character assassin. You're also a piece of shit from a communist ass.

Immie

Abbey Marie
09-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Please post the name of your law school.

Students should be warned away from it.

:laugh2: Sure Joe. Post your law school first.

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Well, coming from you that is a complement seeing as how a neanderthal would outscore you in an IQ test.

From dictionary.com:

Not one of your lies has one iota of evidence at all. You're a liar and a character assassin. You're also a piece of shit from a communist ass.

Immie

You idiot. Do you read anything you post?

Read this:

"1. that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof."

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 02:37 PM
:laugh2: Sure Joe. Post your law school first.

You didn't actually attend a law school, did you.

Have you ever even seen one?

Mr. P
09-07-2008, 02:40 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: You are such a fool.

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 02:42 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: You are such a fool.

Me?

You actually believe the stuff these idiots post. I don't.

Mr. P
09-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Me?

You actually believe the stuff these idiots post. I don't.

I'm sure she'll tell ya..but you still won't believe it. What a surprise.:laugh2:

As far as idiot posts go..nope I don't believe a one...which is why I laugh my ass off at yours..:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 02:55 PM
I'm sure she'll tell ya..but you still won't believe it. What a surprise.:laugh2:

As far as idiot posts go..nope I don't believe a one...which is why I laugh my ass off at yours..:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

See. You're not even smart enough to know the difference.

SassyLady
09-07-2008, 03:29 PM

Immie

Probably because most of them want to repeal the drug laws......one of the biggest contributors to MoveOn.org, Peter Lewis (owner of the Progressive Insurance) is pushing to decriminalize drugs. He donated $3,000,000 to the Marijuana Policy Project in 2007. So why would the left even begin to think using drugs is unlawful? They are actively working to make using drugs legal.

However, using one's influence to get a do-nothing law enforcement officer fired from his job because he refuses to actually DO his job (firing abusive police officer) is considered wrong? I have given up trying to understand the triangular logic of the left.:cuckoo:

SassyLady
09-07-2008, 03:43 PM
See. You're not even smart enough to know the difference.

Hello Joe,

I haven't been here in quite some time - but I took one long at your rep points and I can tell that just about everyone here must think you are the Idiot Champ of Debate Policy. We all concede to your superior idiotness.:coffee:

PostmodernProphet
09-07-2008, 04:32 PM

well I did...Valparaiso....and though I don't remember how I fell in Evidence, I did get the honor paper in criminal law.....she's right, you're wrong.....

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Hello Joe,

I haven't been here in quite some time - but I took one long at your rep points and I can tell that just about everyone here must think you are the Idiot Champ of Debate Policy. We all concede to your superior idiotness.:coffee:

Why should I care?

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 04:47 PM
well I did...Valparaiso....and though I don't remember how I fell in Evidence, I did get the honor paper in criminal law.....she's right, you're wrong.....

I'm not.

Anything is evidence.

It may or may not be admitted to a trial but it's all evidence.

In fact, if the waitress were questioned under oath in a trial, she could testify about what she heard.

Mr. P
09-07-2008, 04:56 PM
I'm not.

Anything is evidence.

In fact, if the waitress were questioned under oath in a trial, she could testify about what she heard.

Dig that hole, slow Joe.:rolleyes:

emmett
09-07-2008, 05:00 PM

As are your opinions of Sarah Palin!

Palin was the governor of the state! The Public safety Director serves at the pleasure of the governor. Now is there a part of this you don't understand?

It is not against the law in Alaska for the Governor to open ANYONE who is a state employee's personal file. Do you understand this?

OK.....I'm trying to go step by step here for your simpleton ass!

She was aware of a crime and or behavior unbecoming of a state employee in Law Enforcement service. She needs no reason as Governor as she is allowed to open any record......anytime! PERIOD!!!

Now....what's the point again?

Of course...I know you will not answer me as you NEVER do because basically I own you Joe. No one on here owns someone like I do you son. You are a simpleton and a fool! Why don't you concentrate on defending your boy wonder against some of the relevant accusations........like did HE break the law? Answer ....yes! He was a cocaine addict.

Joe....we cannot allow a cocaine addict to become the president of the United States of America son. We just can't! If we cannot appoint Judge Bork because he took a toke of a joint......we must apply the same logic (it was you party who raised all the hell) to the office of President.

Joe......grow up you silly little boy! Politics are for grown ups.......go play some video games or something huh!

NightTrain
09-07-2008, 05:20 PM

I just hope someone locates the 2nd waitress.

The one on the grassy knoll.

Abbey Marie
09-07-2008, 05:26 PM
1.You didn't actually attend a law school, did you.

2. Have you ever even seen one?

1. Yes, I did. For the full three years. I think you will find several people on this board who have. Most, if not all, are conservatives.

2. Yes, I have. A few, actually. U of P, NYU, Temple, Fordham and Cardozo. One because I attended it.

Now, do I neg rep you for calling me liar? Decisions, decisions.

Abbey Marie
09-07-2008, 05:26 PM

Can't rep you, but: :beer:

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Of course...I know you will not answer me as you NEVER do because basically I own you Joe. No one on here owns someone like I do you son. You are a simpleton and a fool! Why don't you concentrate on defending your boy wonder against some of the relevant accusations........like did HE break the law? Answer ....yes! He was a cocaine addict.

Who are you?

Have you posted here before?

MtnBiker
09-07-2008, 05:29 PM

Maybe in 15 years there will be a Zapruder film.

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 05:29 PM
1. Yes, I did. For the full three years. I think you will find several people on this board who have. Most, if not all, are conservatives.

2. Yes, I have. A few, actually. U of P, NYU, Temple, Fordham and Cardozo. One because I attended it.

Now, do I neg rep you for calling me liar? Decisions, decisions.

I never called you a liar. It was speculation.

Did they teach reading at your law schools?

Abbey Marie
09-07-2008, 05:33 PM
It was a question.

Did they teach reading at your law schools?

A negative supposition intended to mock me on the board is much more than a "question". But then, I'm sure you know that. You do, right?

Joe, your reasoning is out of control. Stop and take a breath for your own sake.
You will survive when VP Palin is in office, I promise. :laugh2:

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 05:37 PM
A negative supposition intended to mock me on the board is much more than a "question". But then, I'm sure you know that. You do, right?

It's still not calling you liar.

emmett
09-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Who are you?

Only a few times Joe which led to my having the highest per post avg on this entire damn site! I hate to bragg but the sky is blue, the grass is green and THAT is a fact!

I don't mean to down your powers of observation though son! I know you were kidding.

emmett
09-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Who are you?

Yurt
09-07-2008, 06:19 PM
I'm not.

Anything is evidence.

anything says you are a moron

Yurt
09-07-2008, 06:26 PM
You idiot. Do you read anything you post?

Read this:

"1. that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof."

what is "that"

something that furnishes proof

are you sure the orderlies know you are on the computer?

Abbey Marie
09-07-2008, 06:36 PM
It's still not calling you liar.

I say I went to law school. You post the proposition that I didn't go to law school. That equals calling me a liar.

At least be man enough to admit it.

Btw, how's the breathing coming- any better?

PostmodernProphet
09-07-2008, 07:02 PM
I'm not.

Anything is evidence.

ah, but some things are only evidence of the stupidity of the witness.....

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 08:17 PM
I say I went to law school. You post the proposition that I didn't go to law school. That equals calling me a liar.

At least be man enough to admit it.

Btw, how's the breathing coming- any better?

Breathing?

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 08:18 PM

No it doesn't. It says I don't believe you not that you're a liar. It's an expression of opinion not a declaration of fact.

Did you graduate?

CockySOB
09-07-2008, 08:21 PM
I'm not.

Anything is evidence.

You have to be trying to be this obtuse - no one is this stupid by accident.

emmett
09-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Breathing?

:lol: :clap:

emmett
09-07-2008, 08:26 PM
No it doesn't.

Did you graduate?

What fucking difference does it make? Did you not read what she said?

She passed the bar........two states! She's an attorney!

What are you? And whatever you are ......you aren't qualified to judge this lady! She has probably forgot more than you will ever know.

Mr. P
09-07-2008, 08:28 PM
You have to be trying to be this obtuse - no one is this stupid by accident.

That's his MO.

SassyLady
09-07-2008, 08:29 PM

What are you? And whatever you are ......you aren't qualified to judge this lady! She has probably forgot more than you will ever know.

HOOAH!!

Abbey Marie
09-07-2008, 08:30 PM
No it doesn't.

Did you graduate?

1. Yes, it does.

2. Yes, Joe, I graduated. Yes, Joe I graduated with very good grades. Yes, Joe, I got an A in evidence and best paper. Also in Family Law, I just rememberd. Yes, Joe I passed two state bar exams simultaneously. Yes, Joe, I practiced.

So, tell us Joe, any lies there?

(Btw, I believe Avatar told us made Law Review. Is he lying too?)

Yurt
09-07-2008, 08:32 PM
No it doesn't.

Did you graduate?

richard noggin

Abbey Marie
09-07-2008, 08:37 PM

Emmett, I'm sorry to say I have forgotten a lot! But the education is a good one, and I think it always helps

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 08:42 PM
1. Yes, it does.

2. Yes, Joe, I graduated. Yes, Joe I graduated with very good grades. Yes, Joe, I got an A in evidence and best paper. Also in Family Law, I just rememberd. Yes, Joe I passed two state bar exams simultaneously. Yes, Joe, I practiced.

I have no way of knowing. That's why I never said you're a liar.

Assuming you're not, why don't you understand "evidence" in its broadest sense: "anything that is used to determine or demonstrate the truth of an assertion?"

Mr. P
09-07-2008, 09:40 PM

Assuming you're not, why don't you understand "evidence" in its broadest sense: "anything that is used to determine or demonstrate the truth of an assertion?"

Actually "evidence" in its broadest sense is: information presented to a judge or jury designed to convince them of the truth or falsity of key facts

I like that facts part, don't you slow Joe?

Abbey Marie
09-07-2008, 09:46 PM

Joe, if you go around committing libel, you'd better have the real deal, not your "generalized" innuendo.

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2008, 05:51 AM
1. Yes, it does.

lol, just like the county where I practice....too many friggin lawyers around here....

Joe Steel
09-08-2008, 06:41 AM
Joe, if you go around committing libel, you'd better have the real deal, not your "generalized" innuendo.

I'll rephrase.

Do you understand the use of the word "evidence" in its general sense?

Joe Steel
09-08-2008, 06:41 AM
Actually "evidence" in its broadest sense is: information presented to a judge or jury designed to convince them of the truth or falsity of key facts

I like that facts part, don't you slow Joe?

Me too.

Got any?

Joe Steel
09-08-2008, 06:58 AM
lol, just like the county where I practice....too many friggin lawyers around here....

What's the problem?