PDA

View Full Version : The US MUST pull out of Chicago!

darin
09-05-2008, 08:51 AM
To see American citizens being slaughtered by an indigenous people who OBVIOUSLY don't want them there is a travesty. We need to bring everyone out of Chicago - it was a MISTAKE to be there in the first place; based on LIES by the American Government.

Nearly 125 Shot Dead In Chicago Over Summer
Total Is About Double The Death Toll In Iraq

CHICAGO (CBS) ― An estimated 123 people were shot and killed over the summer. That's nearly double the number of soldiers killed in Iraq over the same time period.

In May, cbs2chicago.com began tracking city shootings and posting them on Google maps. Information compiled from our reporters, wire service reports and the Chicago Police Major Incidents log indicated that 123 people were shot and killed throughout the city between the start of Memorial Day weekend on May 26, and the end of Labor Day on Sept. 1.

According to the Defense Department, 65 soldiers were killed in combat in Iraq. About the same number were killed in Afghanistan over that same period.

In the same time period, an estimated 245 people were shot and wounded in the city.

more:
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/chicago.summer.shootings.2.810166.html

theHawk
09-05-2008, 08:54 AM
Why haven't Obama's policies worked?

If Barack Obama can't control his own backyard, how can we expect him to be President??

Gadget (fmr Marine)
09-05-2008, 09:00 AM
Why haven't Obama's policies worked?

If Barack Obama can't control his own backyard, how can we expect him to be President??

Now that he admits the surge worked beyond his wildest dreams, maybe he can get the same results by having a surge of his own....in the Windy City

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 09:22 AM
actually a surge in Chicago is exactly what they need......the police hardly ever leave the Green Zone.....

darin
09-05-2008, 09:26 AM
...do you mean Cabrini-Green zone? :)

Gadget (fmr Marine)
09-05-2008, 09:27 AM

...or any of the pizza joints next to the Chicago River......they have torn down Cabrini Green, I think....

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 12:18 PM

heck no....that's one they NEVER enter.....used to drive school bus in northern Indiana....would take field trips to the museums.....we would take the Skyway to Stoney Island Avenue, then swing east for the Field Museum....first time I went they told me to turn right at the first dead body I saw and it would be the right road.....

Yurt
09-05-2008, 12:44 PM
what can we expect from the man who has so many friends in prison...