PDA

View Full Version : Investigation of Republican VP Choice Palin Now On Fast Track

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Perhaps the vetting process should have caught this, don't you think?

Source: ABC

ABC News has exclusively learned that Alaska Senator Hollis French will announce today that he is moving up the release date of his investigation into whether Gov. Sarah Palin abused her office to get the Alaska public safety commissioner, Walt Monegan, fired. The results of the investigation were originally scheduled for release Oct. 31 but will now come almost three weeks earlier, according to sources..........

More: http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5734511&page=1

Why is she hiring private lawyers and refusing to answer simple questions from the media?!?!?!?!?!?!? This is just the beginning of the end for Sarah Phalin.

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 04:52 PM
refusing to answer simple questions from the media?

refusing to answer?....from where I'm standing every claim of the media that has evidence available has shown the media to be wrong......I would think that by now the media would be hoping she DIDN'T answer.....

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 05:01 PM
I don't know what media you've been reading, watching or listening to, but I haven't heard or seen anything widely reported that has been blatantly false at all so far, PmP. Care to share?

theHawk
09-05-2008, 05:04 PM
Curious to know pb, why do you want to destroy this woman?

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 05:18 PM
I'm just sharing an article with you, huk. I have no interest in destroying her at all.

Curious to know pb, why do you want to destroy this woman?

But, while we're on the subject, why have you said such evil and vile things about me and others on this board as well as other national and wordwide figures that you don't even know?

theHawk
09-05-2008, 05:29 PM
But, while we're on the subject, why have you said such evil and vile things about me and others on this board as well as other national and wordwide figures that you don't even know?

Because I despise people that attack my country and its patriots.

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 05:52 PM
I don't know what media you've been reading, watching or listening to, but I haven't heard or seen anything widely reported that has been blatantly false at all so far, PmP. Care to share?

I can't think of one that hasn't been....what did you have in mind...

manu1959
09-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Perhaps the vetting process should have caught this, don't you think?
Source: ABC
ABC News has exclusively learned that Alaska Senator Hollis French will announce today that he is moving up the release date of his investigation into whether Gov. Sarah Palin abused her office to get the Alaska public safety commissioner, Walt Monegan, fired. The results of the investigation were originally scheduled for release Oct. 31 but will now come almost three weeks earlier, according to sources..........
More: http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5734511&page=1
Why is she hiring private lawyers and refusing to answer simple questions from the media?!?!?!?!?!?!? This is just the beginning of the end for Sarah Phalin.

why do believe the vetting process did not discover this....

if someone was accusing you of wrong doing wouldn't you hire an attorney....

is there a requirement to answer questions posed by the media.....

Yurt
09-05-2008, 06:28 PM
and then watch pysdeshow ignore all the questions about obama's friends and how they seem to all end up in the pokey...

cocaine train baby

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Well, this could go bad for the State Senator.

It could end up that he will look like he is playing politics with this investigation and that because he is a Democrat this is not about justice but about hurting the candidate. If that is how it turns out, then he'll end up with egg all over his face.

Immie

KitchenKitten99
09-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Since when do elected officials or candidates answer to the media? Are the media somehow the ultimate authority who decides their fate?

Good God, these people are grasping for everything they can, and it will all backfire, probably even bigger than anything that has ever backfired on them. Then they will all eat each other alive, trying to find the one to blame, yet they all are equally to blame. However I will be sitting there, with popcorn and drink, laughing the whole time. I don't think politics have been this exciting for a long time.

namvet
09-05-2008, 08:47 PM
invetigate Osama's involvement with drugs. and the scumbags he ran with. I proved this to pro osama guy on another board. he's switched to McCain......no shit. for real.

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 09:22 PM
You jerks can obfuscate all you want but the article, the conversation and the atrocities of one Sarah Palin are not going to ge away in the foreseeable future. Will we see a 'checkmate" on November 4, 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KitchenKitten99
09-05-2008, 09:28 PM
You jerks can obfuscate all you want but the article, the conversation and the atrocities of one Sarah Palin are not going to ge away in the foreseeable future. Will we see a 'checkmate" on November 4, 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See what I mean?

:lmao: :popcorn:

Mr. P
09-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Well, this could go bad for the State Senator.

It could end up that he will look like he is playing politics with this investigation and that because he is a Democrat this is not about justice but about hurting the candidate. If that is how it turns out, then he'll end up with egg all over his face.

Immie

Indeed..I have two links that pretty much indicate it is no more than a political hit, even if the reader has only two brain cells.

Mr. P
09-05-2008, 09:35 PM

What atrocities? :laugh2:

stephanie
09-05-2008, 09:36 PM

having five kids, and being Pro-life..

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 09:43 PM
In short, P, abuses of power.

Others will be forthcoming and in the very near future!!!!!!!!!!!

manu1959
09-05-2008, 10:11 PM

like firing people that taser their step children......and firing people that refuse to fire that person.....

Mr. P
09-05-2008, 10:22 PM

In short, Psycho...all are allegations to this point.

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 10:47 PM
Good God, these people are grasping for everything they can, and it will all backfire, probably even bigger than anything that has ever backfired on them. Then they will all eat each other alive, trying to find the one to blame, yet they all are equally to blame. However I will be sitting there, with popcorn and drink, laughing the whole time. I don't think politics have been this exciting for a long time.

Who will they blame? Sarah Palin... she had the audacity to accept the nomination for VP. If she simply had not accepted the nomination, they wouldn't look so bad.

Classic blame the victim ideology of the left.

Immie

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 10:51 PM
In short, Mr. shithead, everything is allegation until a respectable jury or jurist in a genuine court of law decides what is the truth. Even then we often fail in the American procuct of fair and balanced jurisprudense. Nice try though.

In short, Psycho...all are allegations to this point.

So you are saying the argument is wrong? Speak your piece, counselor.

This is a debate board, cowgirl. If you have a differeing opinion than that stated call it for all you got. Otherwise, I am correct and you are still wrong.

actsnoblemartin
09-05-2008, 10:56 PM
I wish when we were talking about possible corruption, we didnt care who it was, what political party they were, and we wouldnt have blinders on.

I dont know what sarah did or didnt do, but i do know, you put dems and pubs in a room, youll have plenty of roaches (crooks) from both sides.

they both, waste your money

they both, dont protect you from illegal aliens

they both, do nothing to get us energy independent

but some wanna pretend, only one party is evil, and the other is as pure as the driven snow.

actsnoblemartin
09-05-2008, 10:58 PM
I wanna see a new member with the screen name Iamalwaysright

I just think that would be hysterical :laugh2:

In short, Mr. shithead, everything is allegation until a respectable jury or jurist in a genuine court of law decides what is the truth. Even then we often fail in the American procuct of fair and balanced jurisprudense. Nice try though.

This is a debate board, cowgirl. If you have a differeing opinion than that stated call it for all you got. Otherwise, I am correct and you are still wrong.

Mr. P
09-05-2008, 11:02 PM

I did dipstick, allegation! Nothing more cept you an some others are trying hard to make it otherwise. Good luck with that, you ain't talkin shit to a bunch of lib democrats ya know? Yer proof please.

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 11:11 PM
You are a liar just like the rest of your kind, p.

I did dipstick, allegation! Nothing more cept you an some others are trying hard to make it otherwise. Good luck with that, you ain't talkin shit to a bunch of lib democrats ya know? Yer proof please.

I can accept that.

PostmodernProphet
09-06-2008, 05:15 AM
In short, Mr. shithead, everything is allegation until a respectable jury or jurist in a genuine court of law decides what is the truth. Even then we often fail in the American procuct of fair and balanced jurisprudense.

the difference Psych, is that in the American legal system prosecuting attornies weigh the evidence available and make a decision on whether to prosecute and prove the allegation.....in the current situation the left is manufacturing evidence, in most instances very clumsily, and has no intent to ever try to prove anything.....they are using the allegation as the weapon.....

Yurt
09-06-2008, 11:40 AM
the difference Psych, is that in the American legal system prosecuting attornies weigh the evidence available and make a decision on whether to prosecute and prove the allegation.....in the current situation the left is manufacturing evidence, in most instances very clumsily, and has no intent to ever try to prove anything.....they are using the allegation as the weapon.....

sadly, many prosecuting attorneys abuse this power and manufacture evidence in order to further their career or agenda, so it doesn't surprise me that psydeshow would also do teh same