PDA

View Full Version : Miss Wasilla is accused of being a Racist

Joe Steel
09-05-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm not surprised. Racism is a Republicon "family value."

“So Sambo beat the bitch!”

This is how Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin described Barack Obama’s win over Hillary Clinton to political colleagues in a restaurant a few days after Obama locked up the Democratic Party presidential nomination.

According to Lucille, the waitress serving her table at the time and who asked that her last name not be used, Gov. Palin was eating lunch with five or six people when the subject of the Democrat’s primary battle came up. The governor, seemingly not caring that people at nearby tables would likely hear her, uttered the slur and then laughed loudly as her meal mates joined in appreciatively.

“It was kind of disgusting,” Lucille, who is part Aboriginal, said in a phone interview after admitting that she is frightened of being discovered telling folks in the “lower 48” about life near the North Pole.

Alaskans Speak (In A Frightened Whisper): Palin Is “Racist, Sexist, Vindictive, And Mean” (http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/09/05/alaskans-speak-in-a-frightened-whisper-palin-is-%E2%80%9Cracist-sexist-vindictive-and-mean%E2%80%9D/)

darin
09-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Lucille is more credible than the CIA I suppose. It's silly to base your lies about Gov. Palin of the REPORTED memory of a waitress - I wonder how many OTHER folk seeking their 15 minutes will surface.

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 04:54 PM

I wonder how that meshes with the fact her husband is part native American.....

Yurt
09-05-2008, 05:05 PM
I wonder how that meshes with the fact her husband is part native American.....

she's a closet racist

and the fact that she dares join mccain and run against the blessed one

theHawk
09-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Oh my, an anonymous person making an acusation against Palin, who woulda thunk??? LMOA

Seriously, this DailyKos kook needs to be banned.

09-05-2008, 05:31 PM
What a surprise, a liberal accuses a conservative of racism. Who'd of thunk it?

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's say she is a racist:

Does that somehow make Obama more experienced?
Does that somehow make conservative positions less correct than liberal positions?
Does that make her somehow less impressive of a person?
Does that somehow mean we should just blindly support Obama, increase the size of government to a point beyond implosion?
Does that somehow make it right to take money from others?
Does it excuse your own bad behavior?
Does it make you any less a complete moron?

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 05:34 PM
I had no idea that people still talked this way!!!!!!! Even a United States Vice Presidential Nominee?!?!?!?!?!?!!? Disgusting!!!!!!!!!

Alaskans Speak (In A Frightened Whisper): Palin Is “Racist, Sexist, Vindictive, And Mean”

by Charley James –

This is how Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin described Barack Obama’s win over Hillary Clinton to political colleagues in a restaurant a few days after Obama locked up the Democratic Party presidential nomination.

According to Lucille, the waitress serving her table at the time and who asked that her last name not be used, Gov. Palin was eating lunch with five or six people when the subject of the Democrat’s primary battle came up. The governor, seemingly not caring that people at nearby tables would likely hear her, uttered the slur and then laughed loudly as her meal mates joined in appreciatively.

“It was kind of disgusting,” Lucille, who is part Aboriginal, said in a phone interview after admitting that she is frightened of being discovered telling folks in the “lower 48” about life near the North Pole.

Then, almost with a sigh, she added, “But that’s just Alaska.”

Racial and ethnic slurs may be “just Alaska” and, clearly, they are common, everyday chatter for Palin.

Besides insulting Obama with a Step-N’-Fetch-It, “darkie musical” swipe, people who know her say she refers regularly to Alaska’s Aboriginal people as “Arctic Arabs” – how efficient, lumping two apparently undesirable groups into one ugly description – as well as the more colourful “mukluks” along with the totally unimaginative “f**king Eskimo’s,” according to a number of Alaskans and Wasillians interviewed for this article................

More: http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/09/05/alaskans-speak-in-a-frightened-whisper-palin-is-%e2%80%9cracist-sexist-vindictive-and-mean%e2%80%9d/

I wonder who she thinks she is entertaining?!??!???!???!?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Seriously, this DailyKos kook needs to be banned.

To quote Joe Steel in many posts...

Wrong

I mean come on, just because someone doesn't agree with us doesn't mean they should be banned. He may be off kilter, but, that doesn't warrant banning.

Immie

theHawk
09-05-2008, 05:37 PM
What a surprise, a liberal accuses a conservative of racism. Who'd of thunk it?

Whats really hysterical about the accusation is, el cokehead himself sat and listened to a racist for 20 years.

And who could forget all the wonderful Racist Presidential quotes -

From 'Dreams of My Father',
"I CEASED TO ADVERISE MY MOTHER'S RACE AT THE AGE OF12 OR 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"

From Dreams of My Father, " I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE".

From 'Dreams of my Father', "The emotion between the races could never be pure..... the THE OTHER RACE (WHITE) WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN AND APART"

From Dreams Of My Father, "never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. IT WAS INTO MY FATHER'S IMAGE , THE BLACK MAN, THE SON OF AFRICA, THAT I'D PACKED ALL THE ATTRIBUTES I SOUGHT IN MYSELF.

From Dreams Of My Father:
"THAT HATE HADN'T GONE AWAY," he wrote, BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE,- SOME CRUEL, SOME IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives."

From Dreams Of My Father;
"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, TO SHOW YOUR LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT, and name names"

From Dreams Of My Father, "I had grown accustomed, everywhere, to SUSPICIONS BETWEEN THE RACES

Whose the racist again Joe? :laugh2:

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 05:38 PM
So, Joe, please tell me where the proof is in this "fine" piece of journalism?

Immie

theHawk
09-05-2008, 05:38 PM
To quote Joe Steel in many posts...

I mean come on, just because someone doesn't agree with us doesn't mean they should be banned. He may be off kilter, but, that doesn't warrant banning.

Immie

If he actually gave his own opinion once in a while, I don't have a problem with that. But cutting and pasting the baseless attacks on Palin the minute they go up on the DailyKos is absurd.

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 05:42 PM
They don't. "Journalists" on missions of character assassination only say they do.

Immie

theHawk
09-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Too slow pb, your communist buddy already beat you to it!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=17444

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Absurd yes, but speaking of banning someone for such things makes me think you agree... um, don't take this wrong and whatever you do forgive me for this ;)... with Barack Obama in that those who speak against you must be silenced. :poke:

Immie

theHawk
09-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Absurd yes, but speaking of banning someone for such things makes me think you agree... um, don't take this wrong and whatever you do forgive me for this ;)... with Barack Obama in that those who speak against you must be silenced. :poke:

Immie

He's not speaking out about anything. He is spamming the boards with garbage from other websites....

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 05:48 PM
He's not speaking out about anything. He is spamming the boards with garbage from other websites....

Is that a crime?

Besides, where would we get our "Daily(kos) laughs" if he weren't allowed to do so? I'm definitely not going to Dailykos myself.

Immie

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 05:50 PM
if you banned him who would we have to laugh at?....

theHawk
09-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Is that a crime?

Besides, where would we get our "Daily(kos) laughs" if he weren't allowed to do so? I'm definitely not going to Dailykos myself.

Immie

I never implied it was a "crime". I don't know if such rampant cut n' paste jobs from other websites is even against the forum rules or not.

Its just my opinion that this board is becoming a joke. Its overrun by these witless liberals from the DailyKos.

Missileman
09-05-2008, 05:54 PM
I had no idea that people still talked this way!!!!!!! Even a United States Vice Presidential Nominee?!?!?!?!?!?!!? Disgusting!!!!!!!!!

Alaskans Speak (In A Frightened Whisper): Palin Is “Racist, Sexist, Vindictive, And Mean”

by Charley James –

Then, almost with a sigh, she added, “But that’s just Alaska.”

Racial and ethnic slurs may be “just Alaska” and, clearly, they are common, everyday chatter for Palin.

Besides insulting Obama with a Step-N’-Fetch-It, “darkie musical” swipe, people who know her say she refers regularly to Alaska’s Aboriginal people as “Arctic Arabs” – how efficient, lumping two apparently undesirable groups into one ugly description – as well as the more colourful “mukluks” along with the totally unimaginative “f**king Eskimo’s,” according to a number of Alaskans and Wasillians interviewed for this article................

More: http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/09/05/alaskans-speak-in-a-frightened-whisper-palin-is-%e2%80%9cracist-sexist-vindictive-and-mean%e2%80%9d/

I wonder who she thinks she is entertaining?!??!???!???!?

This is the same waitress who claims that bigfoot broke into her house and raped her last year. The entire incident was captured on video, but the aliens have refused requests to release the footage.

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 05:57 PM
I never implied it was a "crime". I don't know if such rampant cut n' paste jobs from other websites is even against the forum rules or not.

Its just my opinion that this board is becoming a joke. Its overrun by these witless liberals from the DailyKos.

I think they are actually terrified that they let a third straight election slip through their fingers. Truthfully, I didn't think it was possible a month or two ago. I honestly expected that Barack Obama would be our first black President.

But these guys give me the impression that they feel the election has been lost.

Immie

darin
09-05-2008, 06:17 PM
threads merged

Yurt
09-05-2008, 06:18 PM
i heard obama did coke

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 06:21 PM
i heard obama did coke

Give it up... they don't care. He could have murdered someone and they wouldn't care. Actually, he could be a serial killer and they wouldn't care.

Immie

Yurt
09-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Give it up... they don't care. He could have murdered someone and they wouldn't care. Actually, he could be a serial killer and they wouldn't care.

Immie

i heard he murdered someone, in fact i read it, right here :laugh2:

also rumored to be a seriel killer :laugh2:

MtnBiker
09-05-2008, 06:34 PM
This just in;

In a e-mail intercepted by ProgressiveCommunists.org, Mitt Romney has revealed he hates elderly people and thinks they should be euthanized. This is his plan to elimante Social Security and funnel billions of dollars into the military industrial complex.

http://leftwingkooks.com

Oh, wait a minute, he did not get the VP nod, damn it! That prepared hit job won't work! Duh!

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 06:38 PM
i heard he murdered someone, in fact i read it, right here :laugh2:

also rumored to be a seriel killer :laugh2:

You did not hear it from me. I made no such accusation. I simply said:

...they don't care. He could have murdered someone and they wouldn't care. Actually, he could be a serial killer and they wouldn't care.

Immie

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 06:40 PM
This just in;

http://leftwingkooks.com

Oh, wait a minute, he did not get the VP nod, damn it! That prepared hit job won't work! Duh!

So? Just change the name and sex and you can convince a lot of kooks.

Immie

Yurt
09-05-2008, 06:43 PM
You did not hear it from me. I made no such accusation. I simply said:

Immie

come on immie, where is your sense of humor :poke:

Trigg
09-05-2008, 06:56 PM
I think they are actually terrified that they let a third straight election slip through their fingers. Truthfully, I didn't think it was possible a month or two ago. I honestly expected that Barack Obama would be our first black President.

But these guys give me the impression that they feel the election has been lost.

Immie

It's ok, after they loose they can spend the next 4yrs whining that the election was stolen AGAIN!!!!!

They can put on the tinfoil hats and rehash all the election machine conspiracies and dimpled chads.

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 06:58 PM
It's ok, after they loose they can spend the next 4yrs whining that the election was stolen AGAIN!!!!!

They can put on the tinfoil hats and rehash all the election machine conspiracies and dimpled chads.

Uggghhh!!

Not that again! Are you trying to convince me to vote for Obama just so we don't have to listen to that for four more years?

Immie

Trigg
09-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Uggghhh!!

Not that again! Are you trying to convince me to vote for Obama just so we don't have to listen to that for four more years?

Immie

Oh, please don't do that. It's fun to watch them cry and sputter.

theHawk
09-05-2008, 07:22 PM

Immie

It is true, they are terrified. And whats really funny is they are doing exactly what Rush Limbo predicted.

midcan5
09-05-2008, 07:25 PM
This is so funny, the way people will defend anything because of party, but wait they aren't about party but country. LOL If this were fiction, they'd say it was too farfetched, but it is all true. I think the only vetting done on Sarah was, is she totally crazy, No, then she'll be fine. LOL

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against Polar Bears - and Sambo and the Bitch too

09-05-2008, 07:35 PM
This is so funny, the way people will defend anything because of party, but wait they aren't about party but country. LOL If this were fiction, they'd say it was too farfetched, but it is all true. I think the only vetting done on Sarah was, is she totally crazy, No, then she'll be fine. LOL

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against Polar Bears - and Sambo and the Bitch too

I agree. the way you blindly defend your baseless accusations is amusing. It's rather sad too.

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 07:37 PM

Midcan, my friend, it is not about defending Sarah Palin. It is about the god-awful, farfetched (to use your words) attempts to bring this woman down. If there were even the least bit of credibility in any of these sites things would be different, at least with me, but to pull up an anonymous "Lucille" is well, far-fetched to say the least.

There is absolutely no proof that she said this and conveniently there is no way to prove or disprove it either. I wonder why?

The amount of utter BS that has come out about her and is being put on this site as "fact" by certain members of the left-wing is outrageous. Give us something that can be verified. Give us something that has a ring of truth to it. Don't compound the problem with lie after lie after lie and then expect people to believe Dailykos the next time around.

You and I go way back to politics.com, I think and I respected you then as I do now, but this kind of thing is incredible and I don't even want John McCain to be President!

Immie

manu1959
09-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Midcan, my friend, it is not about defending Sarah Palin. It is about the god-awful, farfetched (to use your words) attempts to bring this woman down. If there were even the least bit of credibility in any of these sites things would be different, at least with me, but to pull up an anonymous "Lucille" is well, far-fetched to say the least.

There is absolutely no proof that she said this and conveniently there is no way to prove or disprove it either. I wonder why?

The amount of utter BS that has come out about her and is being put on this site as "fact" by certain members of the left-wing is outrageous. Give us something that can be verified. Give us something that has a ring of truth to it. Don't compound the problem with lie after lie after lie and then expect people to believe Dailykos the next time around.

You and I go way back to politics.com, I think and I respected you then as I do now, but this kind of thing is incredible and I don't even want John McCain to be President!

Immie

well said.....all these silly attacks do is make those that like her like her more and those that hate her hate her more.......

the undecides are who they are trying to sway......

so tell me......does anyone really believe that people will join a cause based on rabid, baseless, meanspirted, rude comments and accusations.....

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 07:43 PM
so tell me......does anyone really believe that people will join a cause based on rabid, baseless, meanspirted, rude comments and accusations.....

Swift-boat Veterans for Truth anyone? :cheers2:

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Immie

stephanie
09-05-2008, 07:53 PM

well there was NO VETTING done on the boy wonder, and still isn't being done..

Yurt
09-05-2008, 08:04 PM

obama told me he killed a guy, i swear it....

why is that not being vetted?

manu1959
09-05-2008, 08:07 PM

Immie

like i said......i doubt that caused anyone to switch sides........

stephanie
09-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Joe Steel has the biggest hardon for Sarah Palin..

I bet he secretly wishes he could be with her.

and he's posting this tidbit from a site called LAprogressive

never heard of it, anyone????

Joe boy...you are starting to lose any credibility with all these lame ass rumors you are spreading..

Yurt
09-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Joe Steel has the biggest hardon for Sarah Palin..

I bet he secretly wishes he could be with her.

and he's posting this tidbit from a site called LAprogressive

never heard of it, anyone????

Joe boy...you are starting to lose any credibility with all these lame ass rumors you are spreading..

:tinfoil:

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Racism and classicism is alive and well in Alaska as well as the otherwise respectable DP board. Sarah Palin is enough evidence of that. But, fuck you anyway, Joe Steel.

actsnoblemartin
09-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Usually, the one who screams racism the loudest/most is usually the most racist

Second, racism has nothing to do with political party, race, or religion

Racism has existed since the first man, and will always be, because people are afraid of those that are different.

manu1959
09-05-2008, 09:46 PM
how come all these self proclaimed intellectuals use the term racist incorrectly.....

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Are you trying to somehow diminish what that little waitress has to say about Mrs. Palin, marteen?

Usually, the one who screams racism the loudest/most is usually the most racist

Second, racism has nothing to do with political party, race, or religion

Racism has existed since the first man, and will always be, because people are afraid of those that are different.

Could you possibly be incomprehensive in your remarks?

manu1959
09-05-2008, 09:57 PM
Are you trying to somehow diminish what that little waitress has to say about Mrs. Palin, marteen?

is it possible the waitress is lying........

stephanie
09-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Oh yeah..and they are now resorting to use UN-NAMED sources, which is a trick they like to use..

what a truly pathetic bunch..

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 10:01 PM
This article is only the beginning, stevie. Keep your panties on and out of a wad.

Mr. P
09-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Hey, JOE! Bubba says you and Lucille are fuckin idiots and Bubba IS credible!

manu1959
09-05-2008, 10:06 PM
This article is only the beginning, stevie. Keep your panties on and out of a wad.

soon they will link her to cocaine use......a shady real estate investor.....an x terrorist..... a biogted preacher ...... then it all be about even.....

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 10:20 PM

Is she lying?

Are we even sure there is a waitress?

I'm not.

I wonder if Gov Palin tipped Lucille.

Immie

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 10:25 PM
soon they will link her to cocaine use......a shady real estate investor.....an x terrorist..... a biogted preacher ...... then it all be about even.....

I've already seen the bigoted preacher on another site....funny thing was, the guy wasn't even a preacher from Alaska.....

Mr. P
09-05-2008, 10:27 PM

Immie

The Swift-boat folks focused on facts and really only one issue. What we've be seeing posted about Palin is much different.:slap:

stephanie
09-05-2008, 10:29 PM
the Democrat party can't win fair and square..they have to lie, cheat, spread false rumors..they know nobody wants what they have to sell..

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 10:33 PM
The Swift-boat folks focused on facts and really only one issue. What we've be seeing posted about Palin is much different.:slap:

:slap: right back at 'cha. :D

I was kidding, but I'm not so certain some of our friends on the left will agree with you that the Swift-boat folks focused on facts. I imagine, no, I am 100% certain that some of them will dispute you on that when and if they see this thread.

Different than what the left wing nuts are doing to Gov. Palin? In some respects, I'd agree with you, but one could argue that the swift-boat attacks were just as vicious.

Immie

Mr. P
09-05-2008, 10:35 PM
the Democrat party can't win fair and square..they have to lie, cheat, spread false rumors..they know nobody wants what they have to sell..

And that apparently really pisses them off. I've NEVER seen this sort of behavior in any election in my life. It's really disgusting and has me very concerned about the future of this country!

Kathianne
09-05-2008, 10:35 PM

Actually that would be one of the Democratic Party features. It's part of their hateful, vile, lie filled agenda. They are racists when voting and they are sexists when voting. My guess they will stab the gays in the back for the kill before it's over.

09-05-2008, 10:54 PM

Does the waitress actually exist?

retiredman
09-05-2008, 10:57 PM
Actually that would be one of the Democratic Party features. It's part of their hateful, vile, lie filled agenda. They are racists when voting and they are sexists when voting. My guess they will stab the gays in the back for the kill before it's over.

and you, as republicans, stand quietly on the sidelines in disbelief as all those stupid niggers and women and fags continue to vote against what is, in your opinion, obviously their enlightened self interest, How can they ALL be so wrong???:laugh2:

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 11:05 PM
Does the waitress actually exist?

Beat 'cha to it. ;) See post #52.

Immie

stephanie
09-05-2008, 11:08 PM
and you, as republicans, stand quietly on the sidelines in disbelief as all those stupid niggers and women and fags continue to vote against what is, in your opinion, obviously their enlightened self interest, How can they ALL be so wrong???:laugh2:

yeah well, they don't seem to help your party much get in the white house, now do they..so you obviously aren't selling them enough shit..

Kathianne
09-05-2008, 11:11 PM
And that apparently really pisses them off. I've NEVER seen this sort of behavior in any election in my life. It's really disgusting and has me very concerned about the future of this country!

Me either. Neither of us are 'young.' I've been involved in campaigns since the 70's. I've never seen anything like what is happening from the left.

There will likely be a backlash though, that is where logic takes one.

actsnoblemartin
09-05-2008, 11:13 PM
funny, I remember the racist names that democrats use against black, asian, jewish, and white conservatives.

funny, you call us racist names, but were racist?

I guess black people dont have free will like anyone else?

so they deserved to be called N^%$ers to make you point, that your party doesnt really care about blacks, because the war on poverty has been lost, but keep telling yourselves, only republicans can be racist

I hope their are some liberals out their that see through this bullshit

Mr. P
09-05-2008, 11:15 PM

Easy, anyone who votes to eat from the public trough of Government care or protection in life instead of fending for themselves is in effect committing personal and social suicide. They know NOT what they're doing nor understand the consequences.

actsnoblemartin
09-05-2008, 11:15 PM
for a preacher, you dont use very godly or god-like words to make your point

you know black people, and gay people wouldve been fine, but i guess your wife was over your shoulder so ill excuse you for dispariging some but not all of the people you lie to about republicans, and truly dont care about or appreciate

can we say... DOUBLEEEEEEE STANDARDDD

if you sermons are 1% like your posts on the board, youre going to hell :coffee:

actsnoblemartin
09-05-2008, 11:19 PM
awfully convient, no one cares about her so called mis-deeds until she dare accept the v.p. nomination. I
care about wrong doing before during and after political carrer

but the media ignores all of obama's affiliations with racists and crooks, I guess judgment only matters if you are an elephant, and you get a free pass if youre a donkey

retiredman
09-05-2008, 11:23 PM
Easy, anyone who votes to eat from the public trough of Government care or protection in life instead of fending for themselves is in effect committing personal and social suicide. They know NOT what they're doing nor understand the consequences.
so you agree...they are all stupid. I think you should tell them that. that will undoubtedly cause them to vote republican!

retiredman
09-05-2008, 11:24 PM
for a preacher, you dont use very godly or god-like words to make your point

you know black people, and gay people wouldve been fine, but i guess your wife was over your shoulder so ill excuse you for dispariging some but not all of the people you lie to about republicans, and truly dont care about or appreciate

can we say... DOUBLEEEEEEE STANDARDDD

if you sermons are 1% like your posts on the board, youre going to hell :coffee:
fuck you, you retarded moron

manu1959
09-05-2008, 11:25 PM

and this weeks sermon will be about tollerance and understanding of those less fortunate than ourselves....

retiredman
09-05-2008, 11:27 PM
and this weeks sermon will be about tollerance and understanding of those less fortunate than ourselves....

this week's sermon is about conflict resolution.

actsnoblemartin
09-05-2008, 11:28 PM
thanks for relating to the issues i brought up, and realizing, that the going to hell part was a tongue in cheek joke.

I guess, I cant be critical of anything you say, cant joke around with you, and should be prepared for personal attacks.

Have a nice night

actsnoblemartin
09-05-2008, 11:29 PM
you are certainly demonstrating it well :laugh2:

For a guy, who can dish it out, you have awfully thin skin

this week's sermon is about conflict resolution.

retiredman
09-05-2008, 11:34 PM
you are certainly demonstrating it well :laugh2:

For a guy, who can dish it out, you have awfully thin skin

I never dish it out to you first, though, do I martin?

you want me to be nice to you, act like it.

retard.:fu:

MtnBiker
09-05-2008, 11:38 PM
done