PDA

View Full Version : Palin Business Partner Files Emergency Papers To Seal Divorce Papers

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 04:54 PM
I wonder what this is all about?

Source: The Daily Dish (Andrew Sullivan)

Todd Palin's former business partner files an emergency motion to have his divorce papers sealed.

More: http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2008/09/here-we-go.html

Perhaps there is more to this roll in the hay story with the Mrs. than has been previously revealed to the American people?!?!?!?!?!??! I wonder if there were any blow jobs or anything like that happening?!?!?!?!??!? What a story for the population!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

theHawk
09-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Maybe he doesn't want assholes like you reading his business.

Yurt
09-05-2008, 08:09 PM
I wonder what this is all about?

Source: The Daily Dish (Andrew Sullivan)

Todd Palin's former business partner files an emergency motion to have his divorce papers sealed.

More: http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2008/09/here-we-go.html

Perhaps there is more to this roll in the hay story with the Mrs. than has been previously revealed to the American people?!?!?!?!?!??! I wonder if there were any blow jobs or anything like that happening?!?!?!?!??!? What a story for the population!!!!!!!!

according to your dear friend mfm, the number of posts you have made regarding palin make you a sexist and clearly prove you have a sick obsession with you. then again, he is your friend, not mine.

Shadow
09-05-2008, 09:07 PM
The smoking gun has already debunked this. The divorce records were sealed, because nutjobs like you were harrassing the family involved and their 11 year old son.

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 09:31 PM
The papers were sealed from an "emergency" standpoint after the revealing of an improper relationship between Mrs. Palin and the so-called business partner. Where there's smoke, there's fire, dumbass.

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::salute:

stephanie
09-05-2008, 09:32 PM
I guess that poll posted where 51% of people believe the media and lefties are out to hurt Sarah Palin, matter much..

Good...keep it up, dig dig dig, make up shit, put her down as a mother, spread some dirt about her parents, put her kids down...go go go

See ya in November...:cheers2:

manu1959
09-05-2008, 09:36 PM
The papers were sealed from an "emergency" standpoint after the revealing of an improper relationship between Mrs. Palin and the so-called business partner. Where there's smoke, there's fire, dumbass.

really......got proof of your claim.....

theHawk
09-05-2008, 09:37 PM

She's got an (R) next to her name. Case closed. :lame2:

Mr. P
09-05-2008, 09:40 PM

Your link doesn't verify that, DUMBASS...:poke:

Shadow
09-05-2008, 09:46 PM

Wrong. The man involved filed for them to be sealed himself (without a lawyer) stating that his personal information was being used by reporters to harrass his family. Case closed. Info on the smoking gun for all to see.

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Obviously you didn't follow the link and you have ignored the controversy, p.

Your link doesn't verify that, DUMBASS...:poke:

That is no fault of mine, my friend. Perhaps your stick would be better used in your own eye?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Think so?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

manu1959
09-05-2008, 09:50 PM
That is no fault of mine, my friend. Perhaps your stick would be better used in your own eye?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Think so?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

maybe you would be so kind as to go cut an paste the paragraph where it claims what you have alleged.....as we can not seem to follow your treasure hunt.....

stephanie
09-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Sheees...psycho has become Joe Steel reincarnate..

never thought I would see that one...:poke:

Mr. P
09-05-2008, 09:59 PM

Sorry, I did follow the link, I see a divorce and a child custody matter..that's it, nothing about an emergency motion to have his divorce papers sealed.

I could have missed it.

manu1959
09-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Sorry, I did follow the link, I see a divorce and a child custody matter..that's it, nothing about an emergency motion to have his divorce papers sealed.

I could have missed it.

it is under docket:

09/04/2008 Order Denying Motion Case Motion #3: Motion to Make Case File Confidential 0.00 0.00
09/03/2008 Motion to Make Case File Confidential Attorney: Pro per (0100001) Scott Alan Richter (Petitioner); Case Motion #3 0.00 0.00
09/03/2008 Motion for Expedited Consideration of: Motion to Make Case File Confidential Attorney: Pro per (0100001) Case Motion #2

nothing about an affair though......

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Obviously you did miss it.

I could have missed it.

That's your prob, p, and I don't intend to make it my own.

manu1959
09-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Obviously you did miss it.
That's your prob, p, and I don't intend to make it my own.

your claim was an affair....it ain't there.....

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 10:11 PM

Don't need proof. It came from someone out to prove Sarah Palin is corrupt therefore it is proof in and of itself.

Immie

manu1959
09-05-2008, 10:13 PM
Don't need proof. It came from someone out to prove Sarah Palin is corrupt therefore it is proof in and of itself.

Immie

yes.....there are many here that make those types of claims......

it would seem that people do not want humans for our president they want robots............

Mr. P
09-05-2008, 10:18 PM
it is under docket:

09/04/2008 Order Denying Motion Case Motion #3: Motion to Make Case File Confidential 0.00 0.00
09/03/2008 Motion to Make Case File Confidential Attorney: Pro per (0100001) Scott Alan Richter (Petitioner); Case Motion #3 0.00 0.00
09/03/2008 Motion for Expedited Consideration of: Motion to Make Case File Confidential Attorney: Pro per (0100001) Case Motion #2

nothing about an affair though......
Donno how I overlooked that..Thanks.

Now, 09/04/2008 Order Denying Motion Case Motion #3: Motion to Make Case File Confidential 0.00 0.00
Means it ain't confidential, Psycho, so what's yer beef? Just pokin around for fun or just slingin shit like ole slow Joe?

Psychoblues
09-06-2008, 12:55 AM
An emergency court order to seal divorce papers is an awfully unusual event, dickhead.

Donno how I overlooked that..Thanks.

Now, 09/04/2008 Order Denying Motion Case Motion #3: Motion to Make Case File Confidential 0.00 0.00
Means it ain't confidential, Psycho, so what's yer beef? Just pokin around for fun or just slingin shit like ole slow Joe?

Particularly when the political implications predeeded the order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think what you want to think, dumbass. I continually absorb and modify my own thoughts on the subject. So far, you ain't doing too well in changing much about that!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. P
09-06-2008, 01:04 AM
An emergency court order to seal divorce papers is an awfully unusual event, dickhead.

Particularly when the political implications predeeded the order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think what you want to think, dumbass. I continually absorb and modify my own thoughts on the subject. So far, you ain't doing too well in changing much about that!!!!!!!!!!!

So you admit to being close minded..okay then.

Psychoblues
09-06-2008, 01:10 AM
Did you purposely misinterpret what I said or are you really that fuckin' stupid, p?

So you admit to being close minded..okay then.

As a refresher, I'll repeat it: I continually absorb and modify my own thoughts on the subject. So far, you ain't doing too well in changing much about that!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the second time around might entice a more credible response from you but I doubt it.

PostmodernProphet
09-06-2008, 04:44 AM

/shrugs....in a climate where liberals suddenly think that seventeen year old pregnant girls are national news?.....he probably assumed that the press would be pouring over his divorce case looking for something and didn't want the world in his business.....

Immanuel
09-06-2008, 09:24 AM
/shrugs....in a climate where liberals suddenly think that seventeen year old pregnant girls are national news?.....he probably assumed that the press would be pouring over his divorce case looking for something and didn't want the world in his business.....

How Unamerican of him! The scoundrel! Seeing as how he is an associate of her husband that makes Sarah Palin a scoundrel too. But then according to many people on the site, we already knew she was a scoundrel.

Immie

PostmodernProphet
09-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Immie....it's obvious what Psycho was hoping.....that the guy's ex had alledged he was having an affair with Sarah Palin.....

Trigg
09-06-2008, 10:23 AM
This entire thread is :lame2:.

Come on people stop feeding the troll

Yurt
09-06-2008, 11:27 AM

it is not unusual in high profile cases at all

PostmodernProphet
09-06-2008, 12:29 PM
This entire thread is :lame2:.

Come on people stop feeding the troll

there is something therapeutic about beating the crap out of liberals.....are you against health care?......

Psychoblues
09-15-2008, 04:30 AM
So, cases involving simply the Governor of Alaska aren't "high profile" enough for you, yuk?

it is not unusual in high profile cases at all

Only when the Governor got shoved down the throat of John McCain to be his running mate and information contained therein might become unflattering to the selectee, the statements of the selectee have been admonished from public display and the request of the arbitor for immediate relief do indeed qualify as unusual treatment of otherwise public information. There was no request for such relief when she was only the Governor of the smallest in population state of the Union but somehow the selection of her for potential USVP didn't change anything?

You gotta be kidding?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?

Yurt
09-15-2008, 05:42 PM
So, cases involving simply the Governor of Alaska aren't "high profile" enough for you, yuk?

Only when the Governor got shoved down the throat of John McCain to be his running mate and information contained therein might become unflattering to the selectee, the statements of the selectee have been admonished from public display and the request of the arbitor for immediate relief do indeed qualify as unusual treatment of otherwise public information. There was no request for such relief when she was only the Governor of the smallest in population state of the Union but somehow the selection of her for potential USVP didn't change anything?

You gotta be kidding?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?

you are a sexist, your obsession regarding palin is unhealthy. talk to your friend MFM about your obsession. he has all your answers.

Psychoblues
09-16-2008, 12:49 PM
Just because you say it doesn't make it true, dumbo.

you are a sexist, your obsession regarding palin is unhealthy. talk to your friend MFM about your obsession. he has all your answers.

You obviously misunderstood what I said and now somehow wnat to blame your misunderstanding on me. Que Sera Sera,,,,,,,,,,,,

In the meantime, how about a beer?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

hjmick
09-16-2008, 01:06 PM
The ex-wife of the man rumored to have had an affair with Republican vice presidential pick Sarah Palin tells Usmagazine.com the hearsay is "absolutely, completely false."

"I can tell you this with 1000 percent certainty, Sarah Palin never had an affair," said Debbie Richter when reached Friday afternoon... (http://www.usmagazine.com/news/ex-wife-man-rumored-have-had-affair-with-sarah-palin-said-not-true-0)

Debbie explained that Scott petitioned the court to seal their divorce records because he is a private man. The judge did not grant his request.

"As soon as he realized that there was going to be a barrage of media inquiries, he went to the court house in his little town and requested that our divorce information be sealed," she told Us.

"The reason he did that is he just doesn't want his financial information hanging around out there in the wind," she said. "It caused some speculation that he had something to hide and he doesn't really have anything to hide except that he's just a private person..."

PostmodernProphet
09-16-2008, 01:07 PM
by the way, Psych.....this case has been unsealed for weeks now.....have you seen any juicy gossip coming out of the court's records yet?......

Psychoblues
09-16-2008, 01:13 PM
Court records normally don't contain much in the way of juicy gossip, pmp. That is not the objective. In this case the American people have every right to know facts about a potential VP and it appears every attempt is being made to deny that knowledge to them.

by the way, Psych.....this case has been unsealed for weeks now.....have you seen any juicy gossip coming out of the court's records yet?......

I'm sorry that you misunderstood, pmp.