PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore To Release New Film Online For Free

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 05:22 PM
This ought to be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

By JAKE COYLE
The Associated Press
Thursday, September 4, 2008; 4:38 PM

NEW YORK -- Inspired by Neil Young and Radiohead, Michael Moore will release his new film online and for free.

The film, "Slacker Uprising," follows Moore's 62-city tour during the 2004 election to rally young voters. It will be available for three weeks as a free download to North American residents, beginning Sept. 23. An official announcement of the film is planned for Friday.

Moore said he considered releasing "Slacker Uprising" theatrically as "Michael Moore's big election year movie" as he did with 2004's "Fahrenheit 9/11," which was highly critical of President Bush.

Instead, Moore opted for a symbol of gratitude to his fans as he approaches the 20th anniversary of his first film, 1989's "Roger & Me."

"I thought it'd be a nice way to celebrate my 20th year of doing this," Moore said. "And also help get out the vote for November. I've been thinking about what I want to do to help with the election this year." .............

Much Moore: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/04/AR2008090402244.html

Perhaps some of you will take the time to get just a little education.

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

theHawk
09-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Yay!!! More propaganda for the slackjawed liberals!

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Slacker Uprising.....this one must be ABOUT liberals.....

MtnBiker
09-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Michael Moore looks like a guy that doesn't wipe after he takes a shit.

Yurt
09-05-2008, 06:27 PM
more michael moore, more michael, please help like you helped kerry in 04'

Trigg
09-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Of course he's giving it away free, no one will pay to see it again.

I hope the liberals remember that this is the same guy who thought the deaths caused by Gustav were funny.

namvet
09-05-2008, 08:37 PM
this is the only way the fat fuck can get anyone to watch. for free !!!!!........:lol: watta a lame ass !!!!!!

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Mike just kicks all of your asses to the dirt, doesn't he? I haven't seen any of you with appeal beyond this little reichwing board!!!!!!!!!! Too bad!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
09-05-2008, 09:23 PM
ugh..it must be true......MIKEY WILL EAT ANYTHING....:coffee:

actsnoblemartin
09-05-2008, 09:51 PM
he must be doing good, must be part of that 1% that some democrats like to rail against

as if only republican are rich

:lol:

This ought to be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

By JAKE COYLE
The Associated Press
Thursday, September 4, 2008; 4:38 PM

NEW YORK -- Inspired by Neil Young and Radiohead, Michael Moore will release his new film online and for free.

The film, "Slacker Uprising," follows Moore's 62-city tour during the 2004 election to rally young voters. It will be available for three weeks as a free download to North American residents, beginning Sept. 23. An official announcement of the film is planned for Friday.

Moore said he considered releasing "Slacker Uprising" theatrically as "Michael Moore's big election year movie" as he did with 2004's "Fahrenheit 9/11," which was highly critical of President Bush.

Instead, Moore opted for a symbol of gratitude to his fans as he approaches the 20th anniversary of his first film, 1989's "Roger & Me."

"I thought it'd be a nice way to celebrate my 20th year of doing this," Moore said. "And also help get out the vote for November. I've been thinking about what I want to do to help with the election this year." .............

Much Moore: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/04/AR2008090402244.html

Perhaps some of you will take the time to get just a little education.

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 09:58 PM
Mikey does good jamm. Some like it and some don't. But, the jamm is what it is and it doesn't tell any lies. Many have tried to prove Mikey a liar and all have failed to do so.

he must be doing good, must be part of that 1% that some democrats like to rail against

as if only republican are rich

:lol:

It's a wonderful world!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
09-05-2008, 10:05 PM
OH MY GAWD...

the fat one has been proven to be a liar over and over and over and over..

it's only you braindead liberals who give him any kind of love..

and he wants to do something for this election?? I see he did so much good with his fairy tail fahrenheit 911 in the last election..

I laugh hysterically..:laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 11:08 PM
If you have something to share, then share it, stevie. I have never seen any credible refutation whether on this board or any other of anything Micheal Moore has said.

Don't be such a tightass, stevie. Prove me wrong, OK?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

stephanie
09-05-2008, 11:11 PM
Prove me wrong, OK?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

that would be like stealing candy from a baby..

Psychoblues
09-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Don't bottle it all up inside you, stevie. Spit it all out for the rest of us to see and discern.

that would be like stealing candy from a baby..

Or was I correct when I said there has been no successful refutation of anything MM has had to say?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Enjoy a Cape Cod on me, stevie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
09-05-2008, 11:38 PM
I have seen reports where he lies or tells half truths in his films

my god, cnn (which is very conservative, right wing republican :laugh2:)

dared to challenge the great one, and he went balistic.

does no one remember this?

let me remind you

http://celebrity.rightpundits.com/?p=1408

Mike just kicks all of your asses to the dirt, doesn't he? I haven't seen any of you with appeal beyond this little reichwing board!!!!!!!!!! Too bad!!!!!!!!!

Immanuel
09-06-2008, 12:37 AM
Something tells me ole M.M. couldn't find a theater in the country to show it nor a tv station to play it.

Immie

Psychoblues
09-13-2008, 02:54 AM
M.M. is a philanthropist. Pubies don't know much about that.

Psychoblues
09-19-2008, 03:17 AM
I am still waiting on the promised refutation of anything MM has had to say. After this extended period of time I must conclude that his words are as true as I consider them to be.