PDA

View Full Version : Make money posting?

Gaffer
09-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Looking at the threads that get started here and the thread starters, I have to wonder, are they getting paid for this? The stupid and outrageous post here are unbelievable. It seems incredible even liberals could be this dense. So I'm wondering if there's some website, like du or kos, that is paying these nemrods to post this silly shit?

psicko, glabby, j steal and now stupidtuba. All spouting the same sorry bullshit. Makes me wonder. Maybe I should have put this in the conspiracy thread.

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2008, 06:02 PM
no, I think they are stupid enough to look like idiots for free....

MtnBiker
09-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Usefull idiots never get paid.

crin63
09-05-2008, 06:27 PM
I keep trying to remind myself that as insane as I think most of them are, that they probably think the same of me. That even deepens my concern for their sanity, lol.

Although I don't agree with him on much, Psychout is ok in my books. The others, well a flying leap might be just what the doctor ordered.

Immanuel
09-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Can I get an interview?

Immie

krisy
09-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Looking at the threads that get started here and the thread starters, I have to wonder, are they getting paid for this? The stupid and outrageous post here are unbelievable. It seems incredible even liberals could be this dense. So I'm wondering if there's some website, like du or kos, that is paying these nemrods to post this silly shit?

psicko, glabby, j steal and now stupidtuba. All spouting the same sorry bullshit. Makes me wonder. Maybe I should have put this in the conspiracy thread.

I've wondered about some of this too,gaff. It's so vile,desperate,and ridiculous that I don't know how they aren't embarrassed at what they are posting. The thing about her baby really being her daughters has got to be one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard. Once again,it shows they are worried and threatened.

actsnoblemartin
09-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Fuck you :laugh2:

I get paid 2 dollars per thread :coffee: and 1 dollar per post

:lol:

Gaffer
09-06-2008, 06:44 AM
Fuck you :laugh2:

I get paid 2 dollars per thread :coffee: and 1 dollar per post

:lol:

You need a hazardous cyber poster clause. Make some extra cash when ever oca posts in your threads. :poke:

Gaffer
09-06-2008, 06:54 AM
I've wondered about some of this too,gaff. It's so vile,desperate,and ridiculous that I don't know how they aren't embarrassed at what they are posting. The thing about her baby really being her daughters has got to be one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard. Once again,it shows they are worried and threatened.

They take the silly to the utterly ridiculous. Then even try to defend their statements.

They are definitely scared and threatened.

actsnoblemartin
09-06-2008, 07:51 PM
You need a hazardous cyber poster clause. Make some extra cash when ever oca posts in your threads. :poke:

bravo sir, :clap:

:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
09-06-2008, 07:53 PM
im calling the police, youre making me uncomfortable :laugh2: :lmao:

They take the silly to the utterly ridiculous. Then even try to defend their statements.

They are definitely scared and threatened.