PDA

View Full Version : maineman, is no one allowed to legitimately allowed to criticize you?

actsnoblemartin
09-05-2008, 11:48 PM
you said: and you, as republicans, stand quietly on the sidelines in disbelief as all those stupid niggers and women and fags continue to vote against what is, in your opinion, obviously their enlightened self interest, How can they ALL be so wrong???

and i responded:

for a preacher, you dont use very godly or god-like words to make your point

you know black people, and gay people wouldve been fine, but i guess your wife was over your shoulder so ill excuse you for dispariging some but not all of the people you lie to about republicans, and truly dont care about or appreciate

can we say... DOUBLEEEEEEE STANDARDDD

if you sermons are 1% like your posts on the board, youre going to hell :coffee:

Now, im sorry if you took offense to anything i said but i find it insulting that i am not allowed to legitimately criticize your post, without being personally attacked. Now, I thought it was clear that i was joking about you going to hell, if you are still offended by that, im sorry

But lets stick to the issues, and your offended please just say so, instead of calling me names.

I may have poor taste in some things i write, but i have no intent to demean you, and have always come to your defense when others attack your patriotism, or ganged up on you

the LEAST you could do is give me the benefit of the doubt, or come at me as a man, and say, im offended by a, b, c instead of simply attacking me with the intent to harm, which i did NOT do with you.. and dont do with you

retiredman
09-05-2008, 11:54 PM
you said: and you, as republicans, stand quietly on the sidelines in disbelief as all those stupid niggers and women and fags continue to vote against what is, in your opinion, obviously their enlightened self interest, How can they ALL be so wrong???

and i responded:

for a preacher, you dont use very godly or god-like words to make your point

you know black people, and gay people wouldve been fine, but i guess your wife was over your shoulder so ill excuse you for dispariging some but not all of the people you lie to about republicans, and truly dont care about or appreciate

can we say... DOUBLEEEEEEE STANDARDDD

if you sermons are 1% like your posts on the board, youre going to hell :coffee:

Now, im sorry if you took offense to anything i said but i find it insulting that i am not allowed to legitimately criticize your post, without being personally attacked. Now, I thought it was clear that i was joking about you going to hell, if you are still offended by that, im sorry

But lets stick to the issues, and your offended please just say so, instead of calling me names.

I may have poor taste in some things i write, but i have no intent to demean you, and have always come to your defense when others attack your patriotism, or ganged up on you

the LEAST you could do is give me the benefit of the doubt, or come at me as a man, and say, im offended by a, b, c instead of simply attacking me with the intent to harm, which i did NOT do with you.. and dont do with you

think about all of that before you start tossing neg reps around, retard.

actsnoblemartin
09-05-2008, 11:57 PM
ya know :laugh2:, you're not making me want to change my neg rep

I did think about it, i didnt neg rep you, after you said someone's sister was better off dead then with her brother, and that southerners fuck their sister.

So dont tell me, i havent cut you some breaks their.

You tell me why im outta line to neg you, and ill consider changing it.

But calling me a retard is inappropriate, negging me back is not

asking me what i negged you is not

telling me its unfair, and should be changed is NOT

so do you wanna actually have a conversation, or keep hurling 3rd grade insults at me?

your choice

actsnoblemartin
09-06-2008, 12:05 AM
I mean this sincerely...

I honestly think you have an anger problem because a lot of the time, if and when people disagree with you... you can be cruel, vicious and un-kind

Which does not excuse mine or anyone else's behavior but i hope you consider looking into that.

I know how devastating anger can be

and when you're not angry.

Youre actually a very intelligent, and enjoyable poster to read.

theHawk
09-06-2008, 12:19 AM

MFM, does your congregation know you toss out such nice epithets?

Yurt
09-09-2008, 01:21 AM
MFM, does your congregation know you toss out such nice epithets?

ask obama

Sitarro
09-09-2008, 02:50 AM
ya know :laugh2:, you're not making me want to change my neg rep

I did think about it, i didnt neg rep you, after you said someone's sister was better off dead then with her brother, and that southerners fuck their sister.

So dont tell me, i havent cut you some breaks their.

You tell me why im outta line to neg you, and ill consider changing it.

But calling me a retard is inappropriate, negging me back is not

asking me what i negged you is not

telling me its unfair, and should be changed is NOT

so do you wanna actually have a conversation, or keep hurling 3rd grade insults at me?

your choice

Martin,
Ignore this angry twat, wouldn't you be pissed if you had spent your entire career as a mess cook on a garbage scow for the Mexican Navy?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: