PDA

View Full Version : New Season of South Park

Lefty Wilbury
03-13-2007, 06:31 PM
Started last week. here's this weeks episode:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/

From today's Comedy Central Press Release:

Can Butters "pray the gay away"?
An all-new "South Park" premieres on Wednesday, March 14 at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

Butters' dad does what any good father would do if he believed his son was bi-curious in an all-new "South Park" entitled, "Cartman Sucks," premiering on Wednesday, March 14 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

When another one of Cartman's practical jokes puts Butters in a compromising position, his dad is determined to "straighten him out." While Butters is at a special camp trying to "pray the gay away," Cartman realizes the joke is on him.

dan
03-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Last week's was really good. I remember five years ago when it was so shocking when they hinted at saying the N-word, now they have whole episodes based around it.

This week's sounds good, too. Butters and Cartman's always good.

Hobbit
03-14-2007, 12:33 PM
Last week's was really good. I remember five years ago when it was so shocking when they hinted at saying the N-word, now they have whole episodes based around it.

This week's sounds good, too. Butters and Cartman's always good.

Yeah, I remember the episode when they had rich and poor segregations. That was hilarious ('cash chucker?' classic). Then, at the end, Mr. Garrison suggested they sell the houses and make millions. It was pointed out that that would just make them rich people. Mr. Garrison then pointed out that at least they got rid of all those damn ni-

Last week's was terrific. I could see right where they were going when the puzzle was N_GGERS.

Insein
03-14-2007, 12:45 PM
that part was hillarious from last week but my favorite was Cartman just dieing laughing at the midget every time he saw him. "Look, they dressed it up in a little suit!" I nearly cried laughing.

Hobbit
03-14-2007, 01:05 PM
that part was hillarious from last week but my favorite was Cartman just dieing laughing at the midget every time he saw him. "Look, they dressed it up in a little suit!" I nearly cried laughing.

I'm having trouble typing because I'm laughing just thinking about this.

Oh, whose idea was it to dress him up in little suspenders? Was it you, Clyde?

Lefty Wilbury
03-14-2007, 11:59 PM
now THAT was a funny episode!

Lefty Wilbury
03-21-2007, 02:34 PM

An Infestation of Head Lice Plagues South Park Elementary in an All-New "South Park" on Wednesday, March 21 at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

The fourth grade class won't be denied their rights as children to make fun of the unfortunate kid who has lice in an all-new "South Park" entitled, "Lice Capades," premiering on Wednesday, March 21 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Confidentiality about who has head lice must be maintained so no child is embarrassed; so says the administration at South Park Elementary. When Garrison refuses to name names, Cartman finds a way to detect who has the head cooties.

Lefty Wilbury
03-26-2007, 02:48 PM

Hillary Clinton is in town for a big campaign rally in an all-new "South Park" on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

Cartman suspects the new Muslim student is behind a terrorist threat in an all-new "South Park" entitled, "The Snuke," premiering on Wednesday, March 28.

The clock is ticking as the citizens prepare for Hillary Clinton's big campaign rally. Every minute counts as Cartman uses his own methods to interrogate the suspect. But could the plan to target Hillary Clinton be just the tip of the iceberg?

dan
03-27-2007, 01:53 PM
I heard they were planning on doing a 24 parody, this must be it.

Lefty Wilbury
03-28-2007, 11:11 PM
Now that was funny. I want to see if the press ask clinton about it tomorrow.