PDA

View Full Version : Afraid Alaskans Refuse To Speak Out On The Record About Palin

Psychoblues
09-06-2008, 12:29 AM
I wonder what all the fear in them is about?

Alaskans Speak (In A Frightened Whisper): Palin Is “Racist, Sexist, Vindictive, And Mean”September 5, 2008

by Charley James –

“So Sambo beat the bitch!”

This is how Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin described Barack Obama’s win over Hillary Clinton to political colleagues in a restaurant a few days after Obama locked up the Democratic Party presidential nomination.

According to Lucille, the waitress serving her table at the time and who asked that her last name not be used, Gov. Palin was eating lunch with five or six people when the subject of the Democrat’s primary battle came up. The governor, seemingly not caring that people at nearby tables would likely hear her, uttered the slur and then laughed loudly as her meal mates joined in appreciatively.

“It was kind of disgusting,” Lucille, who is part Aboriginal, said in a phone interview after admitting that she is frightened of being discovered telling folks in the “lower 48” about life near the North Pole.

Then, almost with a sigh, she added, “But that’s just Alaska.”

Racial and ethnic slurs may be “just Alaska” and, clearly, they are common, everyday chatter for Palin.

Besides insulting Obama with a Step-N’-Fetch-It, “darkie musical” swipe, people who know her say she refers regularly to Alaska’s Aboriginal people as “Arctic Arabs” – how efficient, lumping two apparently undesirable groups into one ugly description – as well as the more colourful “mukluks” along with the totally unimaginative “f**king Eskimo’s,” according to a number of Alaskans and Wasillians interviewed for this article...............

More: http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/09/05/alaskans-speak-in-a-frightened-whisper-palin-is-%e2%80%9cracist-sexist-vindictive-and-mean%e2%80%9d/

Isn't this the republicon mantra? Fear is as fear does?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

actsnoblemartin
09-06-2008, 12:31 AM
doesnt it depend on the fear?

I think fear is healthy when its about policies, instead of personalities.

I dont think barrack is a bad guy, but i respectfully disagree with him on policies.

your take brother?

Alaskans Speak (In A Frightened Whisper): Palin Is “Racist, Sexist, Vindictive, And Mean”September 5, 2008

by Charley James –

This is how Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin described Barack Obama’s win over Hillary Clinton to political colleagues in a restaurant a few days after Obama locked up the Democratic Party presidential nomination.

According to Lucille, the waitress serving her table at the time and who asked that her last name not be used, Gov. Palin was eating lunch with five or six people when the subject of the Democrat’s primary battle came up. The governor, seemingly not caring that people at nearby tables would likely hear her, uttered the slur and then laughed loudly as her meal mates joined in appreciatively.

“It was kind of disgusting,” Lucille, who is part Aboriginal, said in a phone interview after admitting that she is frightened of being discovered telling folks in the “lower 48” about life near the North Pole.

Racial and ethnic slurs may be “just Alaska” and, clearly, they are common, everyday chatter for Palin.

Besides insulting Obama with a Step-N’-Fetch-It, “darkie musical” swipe, people who know her say she refers regularly to Alaska’s Aboriginal people as “Arctic Arabs” – how efficient, lumping two apparently undesirable groups into one ugly description – as well as the more colourful “mukluks” along with the totally unimaginative “f**king Eskimo’s,” according to a number of Alaskans and Wasillians interviewed for this article...............

More: http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/09/05/alaskans-speak-in-a-frightened-whisper-palin-is-%e2%80%9cracist-sexist-vindictive-and-mean%e2%80%9d/

Psychoblues
09-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Encouraging fear is the product of the weak, marteen. I don't see how you think the hope as described by Obama is doing such an evil, vile and ignorant thing.

doesnt it depend on the fear?

I think fear is healthy when its about policies, instead of personalities.

I dont think barrack is a bad guy, but i respectfully disagree with him on policies.

your take brother?

But, perhaps you enjoy the fear. Some do, you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. P
09-06-2008, 01:16 AM
Sound familiar? Palin may well be Dick Cheney’s reincarnate.

Well I can say see has balls! Maybe that's what scares the hell outta the left wing.
Especially the men, who seem to be the spearhead of all the baseless attacks. :lol:

Psychoblues
09-06-2008, 01:43 AM
Uhhhhhhh, how do you figure, junior? You haven't been long in these conversations, have you?

Well I can say see has balls! Maybe that's what scares the hell outta the left wing.
Especially the men, who seem to be the spearhead of all the baseless attacks. :lol:

The one with the balls that made this observation was an aboriginal related waitress in a simple small town diner in Wasilla, Alaska. She is reasonably afraid of the power of Mrs. Palin. I am not. Are you?

Kiss this: :pee:

PostmodernProphet
09-06-2008, 04:41 AM
The one with the balls that made this observation was an aboriginal related waitress in a simple small town diner in Wasilla, Alaska.

isn't Todd Palin an aboriginal related man who works in a small town in Alaska?......

stephanie
09-06-2008, 04:42 AM
someones having a meltdown..not a pretty sight..:laugh2:

-Cp
09-06-2008, 11:02 AM

by Charley James –

If any of these rumors are in fact true - well, it makes her THAT MUCH HOTTER!!

09-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Okay, so if Alaskans are afraid to speak out on the Record about Palin, how do we know?

stephanie
09-06-2008, 04:42 PM
what's even more stupid, is there are two long time Alaskans on this board, that can debunk these stupid articles like this one, but they just keep em coming..

I say...go right ahead...see ya in Nov...:dance:

NightTrain
09-07-2008, 01:51 AM
LOL, this just gets better and better. Leave it to Numbnuts to find some bullshit from a rag in L.A., no less.

Check her ratings, Slick. She's going to break the 90% approval rating soon.

As far as the racial shit that you Liberal weinies love to fabricate, her husband is part Yupik Eskimo. :laugh2:

Keep em coming, and ram another Schlitz.

NightTrain
09-07-2008, 05:00 AM

LOL, you idiot. We're feared up good, suh!

On a more serious note, this little original article was written by a blogger, "The Progressive Curmudgeon"

I'm real happy I wasted my time with a Canadian blogger online since June 2008. Putz.

http://thepoliticalcurmudgeon.blogspot.com/

diuretic
09-07-2008, 05:04 AM
You've got a Deep North too? :laugh2:

http://jonjayray.tripod.com/deepnor.html

09-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Again, Id like to reiterate my question. How can we possibly know about something that no one is willing to talk about?

Psychoblues
09-08-2008, 11:06 PM
I produce an article and some go nuts on me. How novel.

actsnoblemartin
09-08-2008, 11:10 PM
I never said obama was doing anything wrong.

disagreements dont make people who disagree with me wrong, it simply means someone with intelligence happens not to agree with me, how dare they :laugh2:

Encouraging fear is the product of the weak, marteen. I don't see how you think the hope as described by Obama is doing such an evil, vile and ignorant thing.

But, perhaps you enjoy the fear. Some do, you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
09-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Obama is not the question here, marteen.

I never said obama was doing anything wrong.

disagreements dont make people who disagree with me wrong, it simply means someone with intelligence happens not to agree with me, how dare they :laugh2:

Why are some Alaskans afraid to speak out against the barracuda? Can you dig it? I doubt it.

stephanie
09-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Obama is not the question here, martin.

Why are some Alaskans afraid to speak out against the barracuda? Can you dig it? I doubt it.

these rumor only articles your are posting, make you look like a gossipy old woman..and a little on the nutty side..and you post this ignorant article off some site called...LAPROGRESSIVE, as if we are suppose to take it as truth.....:cuckoo:

NightTrain
09-09-2008, 12:05 AM
You get drunk on cheap beer again and dredge up some obscure shit from "The Progressive Curmudgeon" that quotes some anonymous imagined waitress in Alaska telling him wild, unsubstantiated shit (in a fearful tone, lest I catch her saying it, of course) and expect anyone to believe it.

Wait, I'll mash the smilies to the right of this screen and it'll lend credence!

I'm not completely wasted!!!!:salute::cheers2::laugh2::clap::cheers2: :salute:

Psychoblues
09-09-2008, 12:19 AM
Are you attempting to further intimidate the Alaskans that refuse to defer to the barracuda?

Go on, cowgirls. The evidence is astounding and mounting!!!!!!!!!!

NightTrain
09-09-2008, 12:24 AM

The spleen is offline!

Sixteen and a half!

CAPTAIN!

Psychoblues
09-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Idiot

NightTrain
09-09-2008, 12:33 AM
So, Psychobabble. We meet again.

You were nutty back in the day, but going through the posts, I'd say you've bumbled over the deep end.

Other than Martin ( I had to chuckle when he offered to pack your chute on the skydiving thread), have you earned any non-nutty fans?

Voted for anyone worthwhile since the last time I spanked you here?

Psychoblues
09-09-2008, 12:55 AM
Proving you are an idiot makes you no less of an idiot, NT.

So, Psychobabble. We meet again.
You were nutty back in the day, but going through the posts, I'd say you've bumbled over the deep end.
Other than Martin ( I had to chuckle when he offered to pack your chute on the skydiving thread), have you earned any non-nutty fans?
Voted for anyone worthwhile since the last time I spanked you here?

Care for a suicide?

NightTrain
09-09-2008, 01:13 AM
Proving you are an idiot makes you no less of an idiot, NT.

Emmm... explain that to me tomorrow, Buckshot!

Care for a suicide?

Yes, make it a double. You first.

emmm.. yes, about those pre-teen smiley trains you're infatuated with..

Nevermind, scroll up and let's get busy!

Psychoblues
09-09-2008, 01:17 AM
Pre-teen? Interesting. What is your infatuation?

You do know you are a sick sonofabitch, don't you, NT?

NightTrain
09-09-2008, 01:22 AM
I was roaming around here in Alaska, like I do, and I stopped in for lunch in a busy restaurant.

A waitress sidled up to me and nervously gave me this advice, all the while looking around to make sure no one heard her:

"You know Psychoblues? He's got a lot of Comet cleaner under his sink. You tell him I said he needs to pour half a can in his Schlitz."

My duty is done.

Psychoblues
09-09-2008, 01:43 AM
That's cool with me, NT!!!!!!!!!

I was roaming around here in Alaska, like I do, and I stopped in for lunch in a busy restaurant.
A waitress sidled up to me and nervously gave me this advice, all the while looking around to make sure no one heard her:
"You know Psychoblues? He's got a lot of Comet cleaner under his sink. You tell him I said he needs to pour half a can in his Schlitz."
My duty is done.

Why are you roaming arond in Alaska and calling yourself "Psychoblues"?

I hope you liked the Comet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!