PDA

View Full Version : Can Sarah Palin think for herself?

gabosaurus
09-06-2008, 10:42 PM
She has yet to do so. What is she afraid of?

http://cynicsparty.com/2008/09/05/sarah-palin-is-a-pussy/

actsnoblemartin
09-06-2008, 10:46 PM
aww how cute, a liberal partisan hate rag, nice to seen you liberal (femnists) support all women :laugh2:

and to think, you would be the one to use an article that uses a deragatory term against a woman

I get it, you think conservative women are ***** and liberal women are super woman

stephanie
09-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Good Gawd...we've been asking that same thing about the Obambam for two friggen yrs. now..

it would be nice just one day not to have to hear...uh uh uh uh uh uh uh you know uh uh uh uh ummm hummm hummmm uh uh you know I know uh uh uh...:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
09-06-2008, 10:54 PM
You must have read my mind, or great minds think alike because i kept the same thing

um um um

um um um um

ummmmmm

um um

Good Gawd...we've been asking that same thing about the Obambam for two friggen yrs. now..

it would be nice just one day not to have to hear...uh uh uh uh uh uh uh you know uh uh uh uh ummm hummm hummmm uh uh you know I know uh uh uh...:laugh2:

09-06-2008, 11:21 PM
I get it. People think differently than you so they arent thinking for themselves. Because only people who think like you think for themselves.

This is liberalism to its core: Im smarter than you are and im going to yell and rant till you agree with me.

actsnoblemartin
09-06-2008, 11:30 PM
my point exactly :clap:

how come it cant just be that we see things differently from you, but no it has to be, your the infidel type thinking

I dont get it

I get it. People think differently than you so they arent thinking for themselves. Because only people who think like you think for themselves.

This is liberalism to its core: Im smarter than you are and im going to yell and rant till you agree with me.

CatalystOfChaos
09-07-2008, 12:06 AM
Faulty logic or reasoning, i can see faulting people for. As long as its ignorance, which is pretty easily cured with just a little self seeking.

actsnoblemartin
09-07-2008, 12:21 AM
you see people want the real answer, they want a quick fix, a band aid.

What is needed for any problem is hard work, shortcuts dont solve problems

but you see that, which is cool :dance:

Faulty logic or reasoning, i can see faulting people for. As long as its ignorance, which is pretty easily cured with just a little self seeking.

Yurt
09-07-2008, 01:24 AM

according to MFM you are a sexist and an obsessed freak

he is your friend, ask him

NightTrain
09-07-2008, 02:07 AM
So, what's the deal with Gabby?

It's looking to me like her M.O. is to state a bunch of bullshit, get cornered on several points and abandon the thread. Then blissfully leap into another thread and pretend the other one didn't happen.

What gives?

PostmodernProphet
09-07-2008, 05:46 AM
So, what's the deal with Gabby?

It's looking to me like her M.O. is to state a bunch of bullshit, get cornered on several points and abandon the thread. Then blissfully leap into another thread and pretend the other one didn't happen.

What gives?
she's following that parable in the bible.....you know, that one about casting seeds?......she's hoping one will land on good soil......

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 06:13 AM

The Republicons are afraid Palin will say something really stupid; which, in her case would be just about anything she says.

That's why they won't let her give interviews.

bullypulpit
09-07-2008, 06:54 AM
Seeing as how Caribou Barbie's handlers have yet to let her field questions from reporters, one can only wonder if she's capable of doing anything more than looking fabulous and reading canned speeches. ;)

midcan5
09-07-2008, 07:24 AM
There is a curious disconnect between thought and reality. Consider the fact Palin believes creationism should be taught alongside evolution and you realize she does not think but rather believes.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote to destroy for future generations the natural beauty of Alaska and our coastlines.

darin
09-07-2008, 09:02 AM
There is a curious disconnect between thought and reality. Consider the fact Palin believes creationism should be taught alongside evolution and you realize she does not think but rather believes.

Hey silly - Why are you lying? Do you love lies? You're making stuff up and it's pathetic.

09-07-2008, 09:09 AM
You guys are really desperate? You're trying to convince yourself she cant handle the media? You are so in denial. I bet you dont even know why you hate her so much other than she is a woman who is conservative.

Atleast the people who hate Bush can continue their rabid hatred nowthat he's gone right?

namvet
09-07-2008, 10:28 AM
please make allowances for gabby. she admitted she and her sister are bi-polar which explains her erratic behavior

bullypulpit
09-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Hey silly - Why are you lying? Do you love lies? You're making stuff up and it's pathetic.

Tell me, what was 'made up' regarding MC5's observation?

darin
09-07-2008, 11:29 AM
The part I quoted. Try to keep up:

Consider the fact Palin believes creationism should be taught alongside evolution

I 'happen' to believe Creationism should be taught (by schools) along with Darwinism, Macro Evolution - frankly because Creationism makes more scientific sense....but i'm not running to be the Vice President in a world where the ignorant masses display their hypocrisy in denying Creationism as 'faith-based' when Macro Evolution takes Mountains more 'faith' to believe.

Yurt
09-07-2008, 01:35 PM

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote to destroy for future generations the natural beauty of Alaska and our coastlines.

yes, how dare her wanting to allow the people to have the ability to learn about more than just the theory of evolution, yes, how evil of her

Trigg
09-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Seeing as how Caribou Barbie's handlers have yet to let her field questions from reporters, one can only wonder if she's capable of doing anything more than looking fabulous and reading canned speeches. ;)

Have you ever seen Obama answer questions without a canned response. Um ah um well you see, only to come back the next day and "clarify" his response.

Trigg
09-07-2008, 04:50 PM

What exactly do you find so wrong with doing this???????

Even Einstein believed in a higher power, something that originally created life.

SassyLady
09-07-2008, 06:22 PM

This is for you and Joe...

McCain's campaign managers will not let the MSM dictate how they run their campaign. When the media frenzy has settled down, and the Media shows they are able to provide unbiased reporting and act like gownups, Sarah will answer questions.

I personally think they should let her loose on the media. She has a major in journalism and a minor in political science. She was also an on-air sports reporter so I think she knows how to handle the media and their pettiness. She'll answer the relevant questions and ignore the irrelevant.

SassyLady
09-07-2008, 06:28 PM

Better to have it taught alongside each other to give options upon which one can base their belief system.

There are many things about quantum physics that are not yet able to be explained using our current forms of scientific verification so I'm not ready to discount anything just because science can prove or not prove it.

Remember that at one time, man believed the world was flat and that flying and space travel were impossible.

retiredman
09-07-2008, 07:13 PM
I wonder why the McCain campaign is keeping Sarah sequestered? She was noticably absent from the Sunday talk show circuit. odd, eh?

Oh, and Biden was wonderful on Meet the Press... so was Friedman.

emmett
09-07-2008, 07:40 PM
I wonder why the McCain campaign is keeping Sarah sequestered? She was noticably absent from the Sunday talk show circuit. odd, eh?

MFM......

I wanted to take a moment to recognize your milestone acheivement of reaching 10,000 posts here on Debate Policy. Your unique insight and obvious wisdom that you have shared with us has made each and every one of the members here......better people.

Now understand that while your rep score may be synanomous to that of a left loon raving idiot...I want to say that it your prospective that I look at.

While you may be only minus fifty thousand rep points, I want you to know that I think you have earned a much higher negative balance. These people just don't realize your capability........I do!

Well....congradulations again.....and keep up the good work!

Silver
09-07-2008, 08:12 PM

She ain't gonna find an unbiased network except for Fox, so she might as well just get it over with.....

Palin to Sit Down With ABC News' Charlie Gibson
Veep Pick Is Elusive Target for the Democrats
Sept. 7, 2008

Gov. Sarah Palin will sit down with ABC News' Charlie Gibson for her first interview since winning the Republican vice presidential nomination, the network's news division confirmed today.

retiredman
09-07-2008, 08:17 PM
She ain't gonna find an unbiased network except for Fox, so she might as well just get it over with.....

Palin to Sit Down With ABC News' Charlie Gibson
Veep Pick Is Elusive Target for the Democrats
Sept. 7, 2008

Gov. Sarah Palin will sit down with ABC News' Charlie Gibson for her first interview since winning the Republican vice presidential nomination, the network's news division confirmed today.

yet she avoided even Faux news... is she getting a crash course on foreign policy?

I have no problem with McCain picking a woman.... this one seems like much less of a qualified pick than, say Hutchison or Snowe. Compared to the experience of those two, Palin is a lightweight, imo.

Silver
09-07-2008, 08:22 PM
yet she avoided even Faux news... is she getting a crash course on foreign policy?

I have no problem with McCain picking a woman.... this one seems like much less of a qualified pick than, say Hutchison or Snowe. Compared to the experience of those two, Palin is a lightweight, imo.

And how do you know "she avoided Fox News ???

Or are you just making shit up again ?

Silver
09-07-2008, 08:24 PM

You nuts picked an unqualified Sen. for the top of your ticket..
you got no room to complain about the R's pick for the bottom of their ticket...

retiredman
09-07-2008, 08:26 PM
And how do you know "she avoided Fox News ???

Or are you just making shit up again ?

she was not on Faux today.... do you honestly think that, if she had wanted to be interviewed by that network, that they would have turned her down? She was noticeably absent from all network talk shows this Sunday...and every one of them would have done backflips to get her on.

retiredman
09-07-2008, 08:27 PM
you got no room to complain about the R's pick for the bottom of their ticket...

We nominated the guy who won a grueling primary campaign. She was chosen by McCain.

are you really saying that you cannot see the difference?:lol:

and believe me...I am not COMPLAINING one bit....I am commenting on the fact that her choice is.....odd.

Yurt
09-07-2008, 08:31 PM

i don't have tv, so what shows were obama on?

Silver
09-07-2008, 08:37 PM
she was not on Faux today.... do you honestly think that, if she had wanted to be interviewed by that network, that they would have turned her down? She was noticeably absent from all network talk shows this Sunday...and every one of them would have done backflips to get her on.

(maybe she had a bad hair day?)

I honestly don't know what she was doing....
and neither do you....but at least I don't just make shit up and post it as if it was actually true......:slap:

Abbey Marie
09-07-2008, 08:39 PM

Perhaps, and I'm really going out on a limb here- she's spending some precious time with her family before she hits the road. You know, with that baby with Downs and with her pregnant daughter.

Silver
09-07-2008, 08:41 PM
We nominated the guy who won a grueling primary campaign. She was chosen by McCain.

Thats exactly what I said..."You nuts picked an unqualified Sen. for the top of your ticket..

are you really saying that you cannot see the difference?:lol:

Having problems with your reading comp again...?

and believe me...I am not COMPLAINING one bit....I am commenting on the fact that her choice is.....odd.

a lightweight????....Sounded like you were complaining...sorry
s

SassyLady
09-07-2008, 08:41 PM

Maybe she's doing it alphabetically and the BBC will be next!:laugh2::laugh2:

Who cares where she starts?:poke:

Shadow
09-07-2008, 09:08 PM

They don't care about any of that. They were relying solely on Obama's popularity to win this thing. That is why they now have their panties in a bunch,Palin is over shadowing their chosen empty suit.

retiredman
09-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Maybe she's doing it alphabetically and the BBC will be next!:laugh2::laugh2:

Who cares where she starts?:poke:

it has nothing to do with WHERE she starts, but WHEN she starts. She avoided ALL the networks this weekend. comprendez?

retiredman
09-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Perhaps, and I'm really going out on a limb here- she's spending some precious time with her family before she hits the road. You know, with that baby with Downs and with her pregnant daughter.

you should get paid for such spin.

stephanie
09-07-2008, 09:26 PM
isn't Snowe and Hutchinson pretty much liberals with an R next to their name..?

no wonder Mfm would rather they be picked..

Gaffer
09-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Maybe she is holding back and letting the libs get all in a lather and then come out and slam dunk them all again.

Let your enemy move, see where he intends to strike, then strike him preemptively.

Abbey Marie
09-07-2008, 09:32 PM
you should get paid for such spin.

Assuming she's with her family is spin, but assuming she's in hiding is not. Suuuure.

SassyLady
09-07-2008, 09:39 PM
it has nothing to do with WHERE she starts, but WHEN she starts. She avoided ALL the networks this weekend. comprendez?

Obviously you didn't listen to her speech. She is not here to court MSM's opinion - and apparently not yours either. Only the libs are offended she didn't come out and play with them. Get over it!:coffee:

retiredman
09-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Obviously you didn't listen to her speech. She is not here to court MSM's opinion - and apparently not yours either. Only the libs are offended she didn't come out and play with them. Get over it!:coffee:

she can run, but she can't hide. pretty soon, she's gonna have to face tough questions - and I don't mean the softballs that Gibson will toss her way. She's got a month until her debate with Biden...and he's forgotten more about foreign policy than Palin has ever known.... that will be fun to watch.

retiredman
09-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Assuming she's with her family is spin, but assuming she's in hiding is not. Suuuure.

no doubt...both are spin.... I admit I am a partisan democrat. my grandfather was, my father was, all three of my offspring are. I am proud of that.

SassyLady
09-07-2008, 09:50 PM
she can run, but she can't hide. pretty soon, she's gonna have to face tough questions - and I don't mean the softballs that Gibson will toss her way. She's got a month until her debate with Biden...and he's forgotten more about foreign policy than Palin has ever known.... that will be fun to watch.

I couldn't agree with you more on the "fun to watch" part. Looking forward to it. Obviously you haven't had much close contact or one-on-one with too many conservative women to even think she is hiding. Have you ever gone hunting MFM? If not, you might want to look up the tactics used by successful hunters.:coffee:

Anybody think Biden is beginning to look like a moose?:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
09-07-2008, 09:52 PM
I couldn't agree with you more on the "fun to watch" part. Looking forward to it. Obviously you haven't had much close contact or one-on-one with too many conservative women to even think she is hiding. Have you ever gone hunting MFM? If not, you might want to look up the tactics used by successful hunters.:coffee:

Anybody think Biden is beginning to look like a moose?:laugh2:

:laugh2:

Yurt
09-07-2008, 10:05 PM
again, what networks were obama on today?

also, who cares, is there some rule she must do a press run? no, it is partisan hacking to even care about this...

a non-issue

Abbey Marie
09-07-2008, 10:11 PM
again, what networks were obama on today?

also, who cares, is there some rule she must do a press run? no, it is partisan hacking to even care about this...

a non-issue

The gazillionth one.

namvet
09-08-2008, 07:55 AM
Palin to Do First Television Interview on ABC

ALBEQUERQUE, N.M. — Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin plans to sit down later this week for her first television interview since John McCain chose her as his running mate more than a week ago.

link (link)

darin
09-08-2008, 08:28 AM
she can run, but she can't hide. pretty soon, she's gonna have to face tough questions -

OMG That is RICH coming from you....you made me lol out loud. :)

where did I EVER say that I did not "have a problem" with people getting abortions?

When you said you support a woman's ability to get an abortion on demand.

I do not waffle in the least. I am morally opposed to abortion. I do NOT, however, feel that embryos have souls and deserve protection under the law when such protection deprives women of THEIR rights.

Yet by your own admission you have no idea WHEN a cluster of cells becomes a living soul? Only GOD knows - yet without ANY biblical backing, you've decided it CANNOT be at the moment of conception? How do you reconcile the fact you may very well be SUPPORTING the killing of innocent souls? Where is a woman's RIGHT to have an abortion? Bill of rights? When has congress created a law giving an abortion as a RIGHT of it's populace? Women have a right to PRIVACY. That's what roe v. wade is about. You're trumping the right of the baby's LIFE (We have a right to life, liberty and pursuit...ring any bells?) with the CONVIENIENCE of a woman to kill her offspring WITHOUT visible repercussoins (We all know, don't we? When a woman kills her baby it DOES cause damage to HER...like Abbey says - one killed, two wounded.).

That's just sick - especially from one who CLAIMS Christianity, or a version thereof.

And how would you feel if YOUR place of employment were to read all of your public postings and private messages here? I am a retired O5, by the way. and putting "pastor" in quotation marks is insulting, kinda like me saying that you claim to be a "man". Certainly a "man" like you would not like "his" "manhood" questioned, now would you?

As a retired E5, you should have a modicum of decision-making ability. Fine. You make decisions, but so many of them are horrible. Like your decision to call yourself a "pastor" while continuing to post such vile putrid FILTH here on this board. You can't live two lives forever.

we're all done.

red states rule
09-09-2008, 08:11 AM

She is not afraid of anything Gabby.

BY all means, please keep attacking her. The more the left attacks, the more support she gains

red states rule
09-09-2008, 08:17 AM

You wanted a liberal women which would have spelled doom for his Presidential bid

This "lightweight" has put McCain ahead in the national polls, and in key states

Accept it, and please keep attacking her - it will only get her more support