PDA

View Full Version : Taking Condi From A Baby: War Suddenly Turns Barbara Boxer Pro-Life

stephanie
01-13-2007, 07:59 PM
:laugh:

January 13, 2007
Vox Populi, Doug Powers, Current Events, Politics

California Senator Barbara Boxer (D-UMB), perhaps one of the biggest proponents of non-living children in the United States, has actually criticized a woman for her appalling choice to not have kids.

This week, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice stared stupid straight in the face and lived to tell about it:

Rice appeared before the Senate in defense of President Bush’s tactical change in Iraq, and quickly encountered Boxer.

“Who pays the price? I’m not going to pay a personal price,” Boxer said. “My kids are too old, and my grandchild is too young.”

Then, to Rice: “You’re not going to pay a particular price, as I understand it, with an immediate family.”

If it makes Boxer feel better, we’re all paying a price for her being in the senate.

Barbara Boxer is quite possibly the biggest doofus ever to enter the Senate chambers, including carpenter ants, mice, and the time Paris Hilton and her friends took a private tour. Each time she opens her mouth, out comes a bigger embarrassment than the time Robert Byrd ’sharted’ during a filibuster.

So, is Boxer ultimately right to criticize Rice for having a say in foreign policy decision without having children of her own at risk? Jeremie Jordan sums it up right at the CornBeltwayBoys blog:

I don’t want my leaders weighing important war time decisions on whether or not it will affect their immediate families. Check almost any liberal blog and you will see a button or an advertisement that says something to affect of “send the Bush twins.” This attitude is clearly wrong. Bush and Rice need to make overarching policy decisions based on the greater good, not whether Barbara and Jenna will see combat and possibly die.

War sucks. War should be avoided at all costs. Life is precious, but unfortunately there are times when a nation must call on its’ military personnel to make the greatest of all sacrifices; putting their lives on the line. Whether or not a President’s son or daughter will be involved in the fighting should be part of the equation for war, but it should not be the overriding reason for it or against it. Basing a military decision solely on the personal welfare of one person just isn’t sound policy.

If it isn’t sound policy, you’ll hear it being promoted by Barbara Boxer. I do enjoy consistency in politicians, and Boxer delivers.
http://mensnewsdaily.com/category/blogwonks/doug-powers/

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 08:29 PM
She's just another hateful liberal.

stephanie
01-13-2007, 08:48 PM
She's just another hateful liberal.

It was really ugly to watch...Condi handled herself amazingly well..

It's going to be a LONG TWO YRS..

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 09:22 PM
It was really ugly to watch...Condi handled herself amazingly well..

It's going to be a LONG TWO YRS..

Yes it sure is.

I would not have been able to sit there and listen to that without getting up and walking over and slapping her face to the other side of her head.

stephanie
01-13-2007, 09:48 PM
Just watching it made me want to rip her head off and shove it up her ass...

Then I got to thinking......her heads always been up her ass, so that wouldn't do any good...:D

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 11:36 PM
She only pulls it out long enough to make stupid comments like that and back it goes. Gotta jump in and rip it off quick before it returns to the land of the eternally brown.

stephanie
01-13-2007, 11:44 PM
She only pulls it out long enough to make stupid comments like that and back it goes. Gotta jump in and rip it off quick before it returns to the land of the eternally brown.

Now that I think about it...I'm not sure I want to touch her head, I would get some major shit on my hands...

Maybe I can rip a leg off and beat her over the head with, once it pops back out of her ass...

Gaffer
01-14-2007, 12:02 AM
:lmao: Love the avatar.

Yeah the leg idea sounds much better. She's not a shit head for nothin.

stephanie
01-14-2007, 12:33 AM
:lmao: Love the avatar.

Yeah the leg idea sounds much better. She's not a shit head for nothin.

:2up:

Gunny
01-14-2007, 11:19 AM
:laugh:

January 13, 2007
Vox Populi, Doug Powers, Current Events, Politics

California Senator Barbara Boxer (D-UMB), perhaps one of the biggest proponents of non-living children in the United States, has actually criticized a woman for her appalling choice to not have kids.

This week, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice stared stupid straight in the face and lived to tell about it:

Rice appeared before the Senate in defense of President Bush’s tactical change in Iraq, and quickly encountered Boxer.

“Who pays the price? I’m not going to pay a personal price,” Boxer said. “My kids are too old, and my grandchild is too young.”

Then, to Rice: “You’re not going to pay a particular price, as I understand it, with an immediate family.”

If it makes Boxer feel better, we’re all paying a price for her being in the senate.

Barbara Boxer is quite possibly the biggest doofus ever to enter the Senate chambers, including carpenter ants, mice, and the time Paris Hilton and her friends took a private tour. Each time she opens her mouth, out comes a bigger embarrassment than the time Robert Byrd ’sharted’ during a filibuster.

So, is Boxer ultimately right to criticize Rice for having a say in foreign policy decision without having children of her own at risk? Jeremie Jordan sums it up right at the CornBeltwayBoys blog:

I don’t want my leaders weighing important war time decisions on whether or not it will affect their immediate families. Check almost any liberal blog and you will see a button or an advertisement that says something to affect of “send the Bush twins.” This attitude is clearly wrong. Bush and Rice need to make overarching policy decisions based on the greater good, not whether Barbara and Jenna will see combat and possibly die.

War sucks. War should be avoided at all costs. Life is precious, but unfortunately there are times when a nation must call on its’ military personnel to make the greatest of all sacrifices; putting their lives on the line. Whether or not a President’s son or daughter will be involved in the fighting should be part of the equation for war, but it should not be the overriding reason for it or against it. Basing a military decision solely on the personal welfare of one person just isn’t sound policy.

If it isn’t sound policy, you’ll hear it being promoted by Barbara Boxer. I do enjoy consistency in politicians, and Boxer delivers.
http://mensnewsdaily.com/category/blogwonks/doug-powers/

Since Boxer has neve worn a military uniform, I'd say it's high time she and the rest of the feminazis who will never have to suffer the effects of their political-and-not-reality-based decisions get the Hell off the Defense Armed Services Committee on Women in the Service (DACOWITS).