PDA

View Full Version : "The Nug" on Palin

-Cp
09-07-2008, 12:40 PM
http://www.tednugent.com/hunting/news/2008/default.aspx?PostID=587524

A few quotes from this great endorsement by Ted:

In addition to her executive experience, and based on unbiased, genuine research, Gov. Palin concludes that global warming is a fraud, supports drilling for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, hunts and fishes, and is a member of the National Rifle Association. What's not to like?

Gov. Palin represents real hope and change. In her case, hope and change are not simply hollow words. As a city councilwoman, mayor and governor, she has achieved tangible results. She exudes energy and passion, has the experience and the skills, and is ready for the job. I couldn't be more excited for America.

By selecting Gov. Palin to be his running mate, Sen. McCain has finally electrified the conservative base -- the very base he desperately needs to defeat Sen.Obama in November. I, for one, am greatly relieved and inspired by her message, delivery, confidence, poise, class and grace.

crin63
09-07-2008, 04:14 PM
I love Terrible Ted. He's so brutally honest, no fluff at all and that just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I hate political correctness. You just know when he's talking that PETA people and libs are cringing at almost every statement. I love it!!!

I'm looking forward to his book coming out in October. Ted, white and blue.

emmett
09-07-2008, 04:18 PM
It appears the dimmies have been dosed a case of Cat Scratch Fever for sure!

stephanie
09-07-2008, 04:22 PM
I saw him in concert back in the 70's, man he was wild and crazy..he came flying(jumping) over his speakers and they must of been stacked 12 ft high...:laugh2:

but, I like the way he thinks..I saw a little of a interview with him the other day..