PDA

View Full Version : Palin frenzy

Yurt
09-07-2008, 01:41 PM
i think its funny how the libs pretty much leave john mccain, you know the guy running for president, alone and viciously attack his vp choice :laugh2:

Mr. P
09-07-2008, 02:06 PM
i think its funny how the libs pretty much leave john mccain, you know the guy running for president, alone and viciously attack his vp choice :laugh2:

Thought the same thing from the start..telling I think.

IMO...Palin is easily and genuinely identified with the middle class. There are no BS speeches or typical political spin jobs to convince folks of that. She's the real deal and I think that's what has he DNC so worried, that's why she's a target. Just my opinion of course.

Joe Steel
09-07-2008, 02:38 PM

McCain's a joke. No one takes him seriously. The difference in the race is the myth surrounding Miss Wasilla.

Yurt
09-07-2008, 04:06 PM
McCain's a joke. No one takes him seriously. The difference in the race is the myth surrounding Miss Wasilla.

so palin is not a joke and must be taken seriously...no wonder you and your fellow sexists will not post in the thread comparing her and obama, you're all scared shirtless that mccain's vp is better than you prez candidate

you all bitch and moan about the woman and not a peep about the men

crin63
09-07-2008, 04:42 PM
This Palin frenzy should be a wake-up call to everyone. Republicans and Dims alike.

She comes in from out of nowhere so to speak and just makes this huge splash. Republicans should be able to see that there is still an America out there hungry for a real conservative message. Dims should be concerned for the very same reason.

The response to her has given me some measure of hope that we haven't completely lost our soul as a nation.