PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden Interview on Meet the Press

-Cp
09-07-2008, 08:38 PM
<iframe height="339" width="425" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/26591000#26591000" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Sitarro
09-08-2008, 02:34 AM
<iframe height="339" width="425" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/26591000#26591000" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

When he smiles like that, I think..... used car manager that asks you.... "what can I do to get you into a car today". He's a dipshit, if I have to hear about him being a Catholic from Scranton again, I will cough up a lung. He could tell me the sky was blue and I would doubt him.

red states rule
09-08-2008, 06:35 AM
When he smiles like that, I think..... used car manager that asks you.... "what can I do to get you into a car today". He's a dipshit, if I have to hear about him being a Catholic from Scranton again, I will cough up a lung. He could tell me the sky was blue and I would doubt him.

The Obama camp must really regret not taking Hillary as VP

Of course, Joe could get "sick" and have to step down for personal and family reasons :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
09-08-2008, 09:12 AM
I loved it when mrskurtsprincess said Joe Biden is starting to look like a moose. :laugh2:

red states rule
09-08-2008, 09:20 AM
I loved it when mrskurtsprincess said Joe Biden is starting to look like a moose. :laugh2:

I hope Gov Plain has a current hunting permit before the VP debate :laugh2:

retiredman
09-08-2008, 09:42 AM
the fact remains: Biden handled himself with poise and substance on Meet the Press. Tom Friedman was also great, especially when he spoke of the folly of focusing on offshore drilling instead of embracing the race for new energy technologies.

red states rule
09-08-2008, 09:44 AM
the fact remains: Biden handled himself with poise and substance on Meet the Press. Tom Friedman was also great, especially when he spoke of the folly of focusing on offshore drilling instead of embracing the race for new energy technologies.

IOW he showed he is a Northeastern liberal. No surprise

Did he go to 7-11 for coffee after the show?

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_052308/content/01125120.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

stephanie
09-08-2008, 10:03 AM
bored and putting people to sleep with his speaking..is now called..
poise....:laugh2:

retiredman
09-08-2008, 11:02 AM
bored and putting people to sleep with his speaking..is now called..
poise....:laugh2:

typical lightweight response.

Are you able to follow the grown ups when they discuss things on Meet the Press? Or are you watching Sesame Street about that time?

Admit it...you didn't watch the show so really have no basis to comment on its content.

pathetic.

stephanie
09-08-2008, 11:07 AM
typical lightweight response.

Are you able to follow the grown ups when they discuss things on Meet the Press? Or are you watching Sesame Street about that time?

Admit it...you didn't watch the show so really have no basis to comment on its content.

pathetic.

I admit nothing.. especially to you..:laugh2:

retiredman
09-08-2008, 12:18 PM
I admit nothing.. especially to you..:laugh2:

your ignorance of the subject matter is all the admission needed.

stephanie
09-08-2008, 12:25 PM
your ignorance of the subject matter is all the admission needed.

oh no kidding..the subject matter is soooooooo like important...I really really need to get serious...:coffee:

retiredman
09-08-2008, 12:28 PM
oh no kidding..the subject matter is soooooooo like important...I really really need to get serious...:coffee:

you don't ever get serious...why would this thread be any different?

The fact of the matter is: you didn't watch the show but still had to open your piehole and puke out another laugh track. SSDD

stephanie
09-08-2008, 12:33 PM

The fact of the matter is: you didn't watch the show but still had to open your piehole and puke out another laugh track. SSDD

I'd rather puke out some laughter, than puke out all that shit that you do all the time..

have a nice day, I'm off to work..try not to take yourself as so all important, no one here does..:laugh2::cheers2:

Yurt
09-08-2008, 01:40 PM

you are so polite and non-insulting, i wish i could be more like you, afterall, you whine when others are not polite and insulting towards you

:uhoh:

Sitarro
09-08-2008, 01:42 PM

What kind of pathetic world do you live in where you can only concentrate on one thing at a time. Wind generating has been around for decades, the people with the most wind experience are already working hard to make it better so they can sell more, that's what is great about capitalism. Every major car manufacturer is working on alternative fueled and electric vehicles. Why the fuck are you parroting the imbeciles in your party? We have heard those clowns for years, we don't need to hear it from you......... by the way, you and your band of dimwits are wrong and full of shit. We will be using oil for the rest of this century, whether you like it or not.

Oh yea, Biden is a clown to the 10th degree. He didn't have any answers like the rest of the mongrels in his dipshit party.

We ARE drilling, we need to drill more in the places that actually have the oil and gas.

retiredman
09-08-2008, 01:45 PM
What kind of pathetic world do you live in where you can only concentrate on one thing at a time. Wind generating has been around for decades, the people with the most wind experience are already working hard to make it better so they can sell more, that's what is great about capitalism. Every major car manufacturer is working on alternative fueled and electric vehicles. Why the fuck are you parroting the imbeciles in your party? We have heard those clowns for years, we don't need to hear it from you......... by the way, you and your band of dimwits are wrong and full of shit. We will be using oil for the rest of this century, whether you like it or not.

Oh yea, Biden is a clown to the 10th degree. He didn't have any answers like the rest of the mongrels in his dipshit party.

We ARE drilling, we need to drill more in the places that actually have the oil and gas.

I parrot no one. shithead. The country that gets on top of the next source of energy that will replace carbon fuels will come out on top in this next century... every time we chant for more drilling, we are making the saudis very very happy campers. nice move.

and be honest... you didn't watch Meet the Press on Sunday, and we both know it.

Sitarro
09-08-2008, 01:57 PM
I parrot no one. shithead. The country that gets on top of the next source of energy that will replace carbon fuels will come out on top in this next century... every time we chant for more drilling, we are making the saudis very very happy campers. nice move.

and be honest... you didn't watch Meet the Press on Sunday, and we both know it.

Pollyfrommaine want a cracker? You are such a simpleton, I feel foolish for even trying to communicate with you. You have no positions that aren't blessed by the dimwits with the DNC, anyone that pays the minimal amount of attention to national politics knows it's true.

Why are you idiots on the left actually trying to pretend that you have come up with a novel idea when you claim to push for "the next source of energy"? Are you naive enough to believe that there are people out across the nation with the right know how, to invent such a source, waiting for the U.S. Government to declare the need for it before they get to work? The major oil companies are doing a great deal of research themselves. A government employee isn't going to be the one to discover anything but their navel.

retiredman
09-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Pollyfrommaine want a cracker? You are such a simpleton, I feel foolish for even trying to communicate with you. You have no positions that aren't blessed by the dimwits with the DNC, anyone that pays the minimal amount of attention to national politics knows it's true.

Why are you idiots on the left actually trying to pretend that you have come up with a novel idea when you claim to push for "the next source of energy"? Are you naive enough to believe that there are people out across the nation with the right know how, to invent such a source, waiting for the U.S. Government to declare the need for it before they get to work? The major oil companies are doing a great deal of research themselves. A government employee isn't going to be the one to discover anything but their navel.

I have never suggested that we leave such an entreprenurial project to the government. moron. talk about a fucking parrot!:laugh2:

red states rule
09-09-2008, 06:48 AM
I have never suggested that we leave such an entreprenurial project to the government. moron. talk about a fucking parrot!:laugh2:

Why am I not surprised you would support Friedman's call for more taxes?

Tell me MFM, how much more in taxes do want people to pay, and how much of an increase in the gas tax do you want?

red states rule
09-09-2008, 09:27 AM

Tell me hotshot, has Joe Biden ever been right on any issue of foreign polciy?

He was wrong about Ronald Reagan's military buildup in the early 1980s

He was wrong in his opposition to the first Iraq war in 1991

He was wrong about the surge in Iraq

Biden has a solid track record of being wrong when it comes to what you say is his strongest point - foreign policy