PDA

View Full Version : obama's daughter fails to take nap and fights with sister

Yurt
09-08-2008, 11:14 AM
yep, you heard it hear, despite her father telling her to take her nap and not fight with her sister, she fails to take a nap and fights with her sister....

if obama can't control his own daughter, he has no business running this country

;)

darin
09-08-2008, 11:29 AM
http://www.d-mphotos.com/images/applause.gif

crin63
09-08-2008, 11:30 AM
yep, you heard it hear, despite her father telling her to take her nap and not fight with her sister, she fails to take a nap and fights with her sister....

if obama can't control his own daughter, he has no business running this country

;)

That is just appalling, who does he think he is running for president under such extreme circumstances.

I heard its because that one isn't even his own daughter and Michelle isn't actually a woman. He (Michelle) used to be Michele a Frenchman before the operation.

;);):laugh:

Trigg
09-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Maybe if Obama would quit his job and stay home they wouldn't be raising such brats.

Abbey Marie
09-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Ever wonder what they learned in Sunday School in the God damn America church? God damn Barney? Perhaps God damn Cinderella?

Trigg
09-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Ever wonder what they learned in Sunday School in the God Damn Amercia church? God Damn Barney? Perhaps God Damn Cinderella?

Barney was probably alright, being blue and all. Cinderella and the other snooty rich white princesses would definitely be damned.

Immanuel
09-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Barney was probably alright, being blue and all. Cinderella and the other snooty rich white princesses would definitely be damned.

'cept Barney is Purple. ;)

http://pbskids.org/barney/

Immie

Kathianne
09-08-2008, 04:43 PM

Immie

I always get confused between Barney and the Cookie Monster. ;)

Immanuel
09-08-2008, 04:46 PM

Well, okay, but I am certainly glad you didn't say between Barney and Big Bird!

Immie

Abbey Marie
09-08-2008, 04:51 PM

I think Cookie Monster would be offended! :laugh2:

manu1959
09-08-2008, 05:00 PM

Immie

purple is the gay color so it is all good....you know like that tellitubbie....

manu1959
09-08-2008, 05:01 PM

they do identify with the two progressive stepsisters............boxer and pelosi.....

Kathianne
09-08-2008, 05:45 PM
I think Cookie Monster would be offended! :laugh2:

So true. I love cookies!

crin63
09-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Ever wonder what they learned in Sunday School in the God damn America church? God damn Barney? Perhaps God damn Cinderella?

You forgot to bash grandma whitey.

midcan5
09-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Jeez, now I know you guys want to hide from the republican record of complete failure, even McBush wants to hide, but come on, surely you could come up with something a little more sophisticated, say something like teen pregnancy, you know that stereotype you have lived with since Reagan's imaginary Cadillac mom. You should come up with a candidate whose child is pregnant even though the mom and pop would look down on the very thing. Wouldn't that be interesting?

Someday a child will ask why did you allow them to destroy the earth. A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against Polar bears.

NightTrain
09-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Jeez, now I know you guys want to hide from the republican record of complete failure, even McBush wants to hide, but come on, surely you could come up with something a little more sophisticated, say something like teen pregnancy, you know that stereotype you have lived with since Reagan's imaginary Cadillac mom. You should come up with a candidate whose child is pregnant even though the mom and pop would look down on the very thing. Wouldn't that be interesting?

Someday a child will ask why did you allow them to destroy the earth. A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against Polar bears.

What's more interesting is my computer desk perched on top of the Polar Bear rug that Sitarro shot in your honor.

A great deal more interesting.

Nukeman
09-08-2008, 06:46 PM

Someday a child will ask why did you allow them to destroy the earth. A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against Polar bears.AAHHHHHH your so freaking original we haven't already herd that one about a million times. I will ask again since you refused to answer in another thread about Palin. Do you think she is shirking her duties as a parent since she is running for office???? Are her children suffering??? Just 2 quick questions for you!!!

Yurt
09-08-2008, 08:59 PM
mfm and oca...i am sure both of you have read this, why is it both of you won't post here? oca...probably because you will use the knucklehead defense...mfm....afraid

Trigg
09-09-2008, 10:52 AM

Immie

Well this just shows ya how longs it's been since I watched Barney:laugh2:

Immanuel
09-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Well this just shows ya how longs it's been since I watched Barney:laugh2:

My wife used to babysit and I had to watch it, well, more like it would be on when I got home... the same tape over and over again. Speaking of which have you ever heard the song, "Mr. Mom" by Lonstar? But, that was a long time ago. I can't believe Barney has been around as long as it has.

Immie

KitchenKitten99
09-09-2008, 11:52 AM
My wife used to babysit and I had to watch it, well, more like it would be on when I got home... the same tape over and over again. Speaking of which have you ever heard the song, "Mr. Mom" by Lonstar? But, that was a long time ago. I can't believe Barney has been around as long as it has.

Immie
I like that song, "Mr. Mom". My husband was "Mr. Mom" when he got laid off one winter and instead of keeping up with daycare for the kids, he just stayed home with the boys and collected unemployment for the 3 months he was off.

Trigg
09-09-2008, 04:48 PM

Immie

I don't remember that song. Thank goodness my kids have moved on to spongebob, much better than Barney IMHO.

actsnoblemartin
09-09-2008, 08:18 PM
did someone say cookie :coffee:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dhUFxaauNTE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dhUFxaauNTE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yurt
09-09-2008, 08:53 PM
so obama and his supporters do not care...

no surprise