PDA

View Full Version : CNN Duped By Palin Photoshop

red states rule
09-09-2008, 07:55 AM
Like their liberal buddies over at DNC TV, CNN is not well known for its fact checking ability

They fell for this hook, line, and sinker

CNN Duped By Palin Photoshop

It can be hard to sift truth from myth from conspiracy theory when it comes to Sarah Palin, even if that's what you're paid to do. But one would hope a professional journalist's natural skepticism would be piqued by the now-notorious Photoshop job at left of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin holding a rifle next to a swimming pool while wearing a bikini. Too good to be true! But Lola Ogunnaike, entertainment reporter for CNN's American Morning, seems to believe the image is authentic. Yesterday she told Reliable Sources host Howard Kurtz that Palin should maybe avoid posing with guns like this, because it might come back to bite her in the ass:

"I mean, McCain has been really good about painting Obama as this lightweight, using the word "celebrity" as a pejorative. They don't want to have a boomerang effect. They don't want that to come back on Sarah Palin, and people say, yes, she looks good in a bikini clutching an AK-47, but is she equipped to run the country?"

Kurtz never corrected Ogunnaike, on either the fake picture or on the even more absurd suggestion that some critical mass of people think the VP candidate looked good in it.

Next on CNN: Whether Palin alienated conservative voters by faking her own pregnancy.

http://gawker.com/5046643/cnn-duped-by-palin-photoshop

krisy
09-09-2008, 08:39 AM
There is a desperateness on the part of the media to find ANYTHING they can to bring this woman down. Now they can't even perform their jobs because their hatred of her goes beyond their interest in doing their own job the right way.

Keep em comin,because I guarantee that more Americans relate to her than any other candidate and the more they dig into her,the farther down they dig themselves into a big hole of useless crap that is the media today. Even some Democrats are embarrassed by the behavior of other Dems on this issue.Every dig on her and her personal life,is a shot at every parent with a pregnant teen,every mom that works and has a family and every woman that wants to achieve. The media is sending a message that they will not tolerate a strong Republican woman and the people will pay them back by turning the channel.

red states rule
09-09-2008, 09:04 AM
There is a desperateness on the part of the media to find ANYTHING they can to bring this woman down. Now they can't even perform their jobs because their hatred of her goes beyond their interest in doing their own job the right way.

Keep em comin,because I guarantee that more Americans relate to her than any other candidate and the more they dig into her,the farther down they dig themselves into a big hole of useless crap that is the media today. Even some Democrats are embarrassed by the behavior of other Dems on this issue.Every dig on her and her personal life,is a shot at every parent with a pregnant teen,every mom that works and has a family and every woman that wants to achieve. The media is sending a message that they will not tolerate a strong Republican woman and the people will pay them back by turning the channel.

Nothing is off limits for libs when it comes to attacking Gov Palin's kids

Fake ebay Listing Selling Palin's Baby Trig as 'Political Prop'

http://conservablogs.com/publiusforum/wp-content/themes/art/palin_trig_ebay.gif

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/09/09/outrageous-fake-ebay-listing-selling-palins-baby-trig-political-

stephanie
09-09-2008, 09:09 AM
I don't believe for a second Cnn was duped.. the DNC lamestream media can run false stories and pictures, and then say they were duped..

the lamestream media are not to be TRUSTED..

red states rule
09-09-2008, 09:12 AM
I don't believe for a second Cnn was duped.. the DNC lamestream media can run false stories and pictures, and then say they were duped..

The voters are seeing these attacks for what they are. The voters see clearly how bias the liberal meida are, and they drfting over to the Palin camp

crin63
09-09-2008, 09:37 AM

Just like when Israel went into Lebanon in the last little war. All the pictures that were photoshopped showing civilians killed and schools bombed.

darin
09-09-2008, 09:52 AM
...it wasn't even a GOOD photoshop... :(

red states rule
09-09-2008, 09:57 AM
...it wasn't even a GOOD photoshop... :(

DMP, libs see the conservative base getting behind the McCain/Palin ticket; they see the polls shifting away form Obama, key Electoral states are trending away from Obama; and today I saw where there has been a 20 point shift to McCain with white women

The Dems are on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and the liberal media can't beleive their attacks have caused the opposite effects intended

It is still a long way to go until election day, but I am enjoying watching the Obama folks implode

stephanie
09-09-2008, 10:02 AM
DMP, libs see the conservative base getting behind the McCain/Palin ticket; they see the polls shifting away form Obama, key Electoral states are trending away from Obama; and today I saw where there has been a 20 point shift to McCain with white women

The Dems are on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and the liberal media can't believe their attacks have caused the opposite effects intended

It is still a long way to go until election day, but I am enjoying watching the Obama folks implode

It seems to be the same thing every election..the Dems. strut around thinking they have it in the bag, (with the help of the lamestream media)... and then when they actually see the BIG PICTURE...swooooooosh, it's gone...

they don't call them dimmies for nothing:laugh2: