PDA

View Full Version : It's that time again...........

Trinity
09-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Football!

Well we made it thought pee wee and my 12 year old is now playing for the middle school......... sweet............ I don't have to take him to practices and sit there bored for two hours. And he gets to ride the bus to all the away games. He loves it! They played their second game tonight against our biggest rival and won 28-6. Which now makes them 2-0.:dance:

Funny thing is 95% of his team this year played pee wee with my son the past two years and last year they went undefeated and won the super bowl! Man I can only imagine what these boys will be doing come high school football.:coffee:

manu1959
09-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Football!

Well we made it thought pee wee and my 12 year old is now playing for the middle school......... sweet............ I don't have to take him to practices and sit there bored for two hours. And he gets to ride the bus to all the away games. He loves it! They played their second game tonight against our biggest rival and won 28-6. Which now makes them 2-0.:dance:

Funny thing is 95% of his team this year played pee wee with my son the past two years and last year they went undefeated and won the super bowl! Man I can only imagine what these boys will be doing come high school football.:coffee:

very cool.............and i know exactly what they will be doing......

hjmick
09-10-2008, 07:00 PM

I know what I was doing...

manu1959
09-10-2008, 07:05 PM
I know what I was doing...

the cheerleaders used to ride the bus with us.......poor girls.....

Trinity
09-10-2008, 07:30 PM

shut up! I don't want to hear it fingers in ears lalalalalalallalallalalalallala

manu1959
09-10-2008, 07:33 PM
shut up! I don't want to hear it fingers in ears lalalalalalallalallalalalallala

could be worse your daughter could be a cheerleader on that bus........

jackass
09-10-2008, 07:38 PM

OOhh man thats bad!! :laugh2:

Trinity
09-10-2008, 08:23 PM

Thankfully my daughter is almost 22 and my sons have been taught to wrap it because girls.....are evil.:laugh2: even if they weren't raised that way.

Don't forget I was a girl at one time and yes I was evil.