PDA

View Full Version : Obama Starting To Regret Choice Of Biden As Running Mate?

stephanie
09-11-2008, 06:48 AM
this keeps getting better and better:coffee:

Last Update: 3:30 am

Written by Doug G. Ware
ABC 4.com

WASHINGTON - Could Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama be regretting his choice of Joe Biden to be his running mate on the November ticket? Well, Biden himself said Wednesday that Hillary Clinton might have actually been the better choice.

At a rally in New Hampshire, Biden responded to a question from the audience by saying, "Make no mistake about this... Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Let’s get that straight."

Biden then elaborated on the statement by saying that perhaps Clinton might have been Obama's -- and the Democrats' -- better hope in winning the White House this year.

"Quite frankly, [she] might have been a better pick than me. But she’s first rate, I mean that sincerely, she’s first rate, so let’s get that straight," Biden said.

Biden's comment comes at a time when many Democrats are beginning to worry that Obama may be losing his grip on the election. Prior to the conventions, Obama fired up Americans nationwide with rhetoric about "change" in Washington and straying from the same old politics of George W. Bush.

http://www.abc4.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=57222640-0fb1-42ac-a643-ae358d566a6f

Kathianne
09-11-2008, 06:54 AM
I'll not be surprised if Biden withdraws soon and Barack names Hillary, he must turn the momentum or he's done.

PostmodernProphet
09-11-2008, 09:19 AM
of course, just yesterday Biden was regretting Obama's choice for VP.....

crin63
09-11-2008, 10:24 AM
I think Biden will start making very anti-female remarks by becoming increasingly hostile toward Palin. It serves two purposes. He can make the attack to keep Berry's hands clean, saying all the nasty stuff they really want to say about Palin but are otherwise afraid too. Then Berry has an excuse for getting rid of him.

Berry will swoop in and ask him to step aside because of his inappropriate attacks on women making Berry the knight in shining armor.

Then Berry will bring in Hillary to save the women of the world.

theHawk
09-11-2008, 10:33 AM
And such a move would be yet another notch in Obammy's belt for poor judgement. If he can't even get a VP pick right the first time, how is he going to lead this country?

Sitarro
09-11-2008, 10:45 AM
What obvious pandering that would be, he would show the indecisive phony he is and then we could jump on the fact that being first "door mat" to Bill Clinton doesn't exactly show Presidential spine. The fact that she would accept the abuse from that cad says volumes about her as a weak ass woman, Palin would have kicked his ass out of the White House after personally neutering that childish clown. This move would be completely reactionary to Governor Palin, it would show the country just how big of a whimp he is and his wife would probably kick is ass. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

What qualifications does Hillary have....... kind of in the Senate when she wasn't campaigning, who cares? Useless experience.

Abbey Marie
09-11-2008, 11:07 AM
This man says some pretty strange things.
He doesn't even think he's the best pick for the Veep job? I don't like the idea of a man with so little confidence or belief in himself being a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

What is he going to say to Putin in that case? "I'm sorry, but you really should be talking to someone more qualified than me".

Yurt
09-11-2008, 11:18 AM
He doesn't even think he's the best pick for the Veep job? I don't like the idea of a man with so little confidence or belief in himself being a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

What is he going to say to Putin in that case? "I'm sorry, but you really should be talking to someone more qualified than me".

he is going to ask putin if dinosaurs were here "4000" years ago

manu1959
09-11-2008, 12:42 PM

seems the vp slot is above his pay grade............