PDA

View Full Version : Where Were You on Sept. 11, 2001?

atliberty
09-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Not On My Watch!

Where were you on 9/11/01? George Bush was reading The Pet Goat and continued even after he knew that two planes had hit the World Trade Center. I was a refugee claimant in Canada because police in California beat me bloody the previous year. Even before 9/11, the constitution was nearly void with no legitimate opportunity for redress or petitioning of the government. Unlike many persons belonging to the owner, investor, ruling class; whose only moral tenant is maximum return on their dollar, I still love my country. My first reaction to the attack was to try and donate blood to the Canadian Red Cross to help those injured in New York and Washington D.C. My next reaction was wondering why those buildings came down as if by explosive demolition? Then too, knowing the government has an interagency data base containing my fingerprints, photos, work history, "criminal" history, and are willing to torture me for marijuana possession, how could foreigners be allowed to be free enough to succeed with such a murderous mission? Since then I have gathered enough information to lead me to believe that Bush and Cheney not only knew about 9/11 ahead of time but also gave their approval to the false flag 9/11 operation.

Why did they do it? Over a trillion dollars transferred to their causes of war profiteering, a neo-fascist US police state, creating a world owned and dominated by a small group of unscrupulous individuals who consider themselves of a privileged class above the rest of humanity. How did they know they could get away with it? We are dealing with some of the same clan who killed JFK and got away with it. Yes, it is all but certain that CIA (Poppy) Bush was involved in that assassination. They used the farce Gulf of Tonkin Incident to escalate and profit from the Vietnam War. They made a deal with Iran to keep the hostages until Reagan was elected in exchange for money and weapons; not to forget the Iran-Contra dealings.

The PNAC neo-cons wrote of their desire for a "catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor", in order to justify their lust for military power. Some higher-up stopped the FBI from investigating Zacarias Moussaoui until after 9/11/01. They ignored explicit warnings from the international community about hijacked planes to be flown into buildings. Several of the Hijackers were trained in the US. Condoleezza Rice stated no one could have foreseen hijackers flying planes into buildings, yet they state the reason for the air defense stand down on 9/11/01, was "coincidental" war games including a drill of a plane crashing into a government building that same day. Our tax money, aide given to Pakistan's dictator; was paid to the hijackers by General Mahmood Ahmed. “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it," “Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play,” Joseph Goebbels. Not on Our Watch!

manu1959
09-11-2008, 01:11 PM
go back to canada..............

darin
09-11-2008, 01:20 PM
I was a refugee claimant in Canada

Candian chicks...holy lord...I <3 them. My next wife will be Canadian. Watch.

- thread moved to the lounge.

atliberty
09-11-2008, 01:22 PM
1959: Keep bowing to the great fuehr until they steal all you have and put you in the gas chamber as you obviously desire as the masochist you are. Your god is the same dead god of Sarah Palin who believes a war where the Bushwacker war profiteers are making billions upon our dead soldier's bodies and your stupitity. It is also your ficticious god's will to drill in the ANWR so we can get 1.5% of our oil from killing polar bears and Alaskan Natives. Forget about god all together your soul is already hateful and dead.

hjmick
09-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Doesn't this belong in the "Conspiracy Theories" forum?

manu1959
09-11-2008, 01:28 PM
1959: Keep bowing to the great fuehr until they steal all you have and put you in the gas chamber as you obviously desire as the masochist you are. Your god is the same dead god of Sarah Palin who believes a war where the Bushwacker war profiteers are making billions upon our dead soldier's bodies and your stupitity. It is also your ficticious god's will to drill in the ANWR so we can get 1.5% of our oil from killing polar bears and Alaskan Natives. Forget about god all together your soul is already hateful and dead.

what is a fuehr.....i don't have a god.....

can you tell me about the profits made during clinton's four wars...his nafta trade agreement.....

you should do something about all of this the end is near.....

polar bears are mean they eat baby harp seals and alaska natives....who last i checked wanted to drill as it means jobs and money.....

atliberty
09-11-2008, 01:32 PM
No hjmick Sir:

What I have outlined in short is not a theory, it is based on fact. It is current news because Bush and Cheney who who were so obviously complacent to the point of accomplice to the 9/11 Reishtag are acting as if they are the heros this very day. Many who post here are eating bushwhacker disgusting lies as is if they were some sort of steak dinner and baked potatoes.

manu1959
09-11-2008, 01:39 PM
No hjmick Sir:

What I have outlined in short is not a theory, it is based on fact. It is current news because Bush and Cheney who who were so obviously complacent to the point of accomplice to the 9/11 Reishtag are acting as if they are the heros this very day. Many who post here are eating bushwhacker disgusting lies as is if they were some sort of steak dinner and baked potatoes.

nah....the truth is clinton appointed george tenant and richard clarke who orchestrated no less than a dozen attacks on us interests and assets during the blow job years.....then they misslead the bush administration for 8 months allowing 911 to occur ..... clinton was then paid millions through a dubi account and it was only after bush and cheney fired clarke and tenant did the attacks stop....

atliberty
09-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Ya der DMP:

Canadain Chicks are nice and hot. I got to hose a few of them before the 51st state of the United Fascist Republic that once was Amerika (UFRA) sent me back to California, a state that paid thousands of dollars to get me back there only to give me time served for misdermeanor charges instead of the 10 year false felony the lying DA originally wanted. Canadians are great, too bad their government gets down on their knees and does the nasty for the US fascist government.

manu1959
09-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Ya der DMP:

Canadain Chicks are nice and hot. I got to hose a few of them before the 51st state of the United Fascist Republic that once was Amerika (UFRA) sent me back to California, a state that paid thousands of dollars to get me back there only to give me time served for misdermeanor charges instead of the 10 year false felony the lying DA originally wanted. Canadians are great, too bad their government gets down on their knees and does the nasty for the US fascist government.

like i said ......go back....

darin
09-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Ya der DMP:

I suspect you are in need of SERIOUS immediate mental help.

Abbey Marie
09-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Not On My Watch!
Then too, knowing the government has an interagency data base containing my fingerprints, photos, work history, "criminal" history, and are willing to torture me for marijuana possession, how could foreigners be allowed to be free enough to succeed with such a murderous mission?

Oooh, you were tortured? Please fill us in on the details of that. I always like to know the latest left wing-nut definition of torture.

-Cp
09-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Candian chicks...holy lord...I <3 them. My next wife will be Canadian. Watch.

- thread moved to the lounge.

Why do you say stuff like that?

darin
09-11-2008, 02:13 PM
Why do you say stuff like that?

...because the thread needed to be moved.

jackass
09-11-2008, 02:14 PM
like i said ......go back....

No. I think he is onto something here...

I think this is its sister secret society...????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMS6tGOACo

emmett
09-12-2008, 09:37 PM

What?????????:banned:

theHawk
09-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Me thinks someone hit a few too many bongs....

:420:

n0spam4me
03-23-2009, 02:05 PM
Me thinks someone hit a few too many bongs....

:420:

Really?!?!?!?

2 heavy 4 me!

Just ask the question
Look at the current "President" and think,
Would U buy a used car from this man?

really?

Little-Acorn
03-23-2009, 03:18 PM
Doesn't this belong in the "Conspiracy Theories" forum?

Well, I guess so, since there isn't a "Whacko Fruitcake World Domination Theory Disguised as a Legitimate Question" forum.

actsnoblemartin
03-23-2009, 03:19 PM
who let the patient out of the psych ward?

:lol:

n0spam4me
03-25-2009, 10:04 AM
The emperor is NAKED!

Trigg
03-27-2009, 07:21 AM
How do all these nut jobs find this web sight????????????

n0spam4me
03-28-2009, 09:58 AM
How do all these nut jobs find this web sight????????????

What, the NUT JOBS who actually BELIEVE the OFFICIAL, Taxpayer funded 9/11 Report?

AMERICA is in DEEP Do-Do!

Think about it!

Nukeman
03-28-2009, 10:18 AM
What, the NUT JOBS who actually BELIEVE the OFFICIAL, Taxpayer funded 9/11 Report?

AMERICA is in DEEP Do-Do!

Think about it!

Rember the tinfoil goes "shiny side out" otherwise its just dull like you......

n0spam4me
03-28-2009, 03:08 PM
Rember the tinfoil goes "shiny side out" otherwise its just dull like you......

I pray to my deity that AMERICA
should become enlightened ... and soon.

BTW: have you seen this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IBcCA0H4fo

enjoy.....

Mr. P
03-28-2009, 03:48 PM
I pray to my deity that AMERICA
should become enlightened ... and soon.

BTW: have you seen this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IBcCA0H4fo

enjoy.....

Well, I agree with most of the vid..except for abolishing the Electoral collage, universal service and the tea bag thing.

No one is gonna pay attention to a tea bag. We need the Electoral collage to prevent, yes prevent, a democracy, this is a republic the majority don't rule. Service in any capacity should always be voluntary except maybe in a time of national emergency.

DragonStryk72
03-29-2009, 01:37 AM
Not On My Watch!

Where were you on 9/11/01? George Bush was reading The Pet Goat and continued even after he knew that two planes had hit the World Trade Center. I was a refugee claimant in Canada because police in California beat me bloody the previous year. Even before 9/11, the constitution was nearly void with no legitimate opportunity for redress or petitioning of the government. Unlike many persons belonging to the owner, investor, ruling class; whose only moral tenant is maximum return on their dollar, I still love my country. My first reaction to the attack was to try and donate blood to the Canadian Red Cross to help those injured in New York and Washington D.C. My next reaction was wondering why those buildings came down as if by explosive demolition? Then too, knowing the government has an interagency data base containing my fingerprints, photos, work history, "criminal" history, and are willing to torture me for marijuana possession, how could foreigners be allowed to be free enough to succeed with such a murderous mission? Since then I have gathered enough information to lead me to believe that Bush and Cheney not only knew about 9/11 ahead of time but also gave their approval to the false flag 9/11 operation.

Why did they do it? Over a trillion dollars transferred to their causes of war profiteering, a neo-fascist US police state, creating a world owned and dominated by a small group of unscrupulous individuals who consider themselves of a privileged class above the rest of humanity. How did they know they could get away with it? We are dealing with some of the same clan who killed JFK and got away with it. Yes, it is all but certain that CIA (Poppy) Bush was involved in that assassination. They used the farce Gulf of Tonkin Incident to escalate and profit from the Vietnam War. They made a deal with Iran to keep the hostages until Reagan was elected in exchange for money and weapons; not to forget the Iran-Contra dealings.

The PNAC neo-cons wrote of their desire for a "catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor", in order to justify their lust for military power. Some higher-up stopped the FBI from investigating Zacarias Moussaoui until after 9/11/01. They ignored explicit warnings from the international community about hijacked planes to be flown into buildings. Several of the Hijackers were trained in the US. Condoleezza Rice stated no one could have foreseen hijackers flying planes into buildings, yet they state the reason for the air defense stand down on 9/11/01, was "coincidental" war games including a drill of a plane crashing into a government building that same day. Our tax money, aide given to Pakistan's dictator; was paid to the hijackers by General Mahmood Ahmed. “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it," “Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play,” Joseph Goebbels. Not on Our Watch!

Alright, then, if this is fact, then, by all means, go ahead and post your full proof. Otherwise, we've covered this thing to death in Conspiracies.

Sir Evil
03-29-2009, 06:27 AM
Where Were You on Sept. 11, 2001?

Hiding in a NYC subway with a remote control.... :lame2:

Sir Evil
03-29-2009, 06:28 AM
The emperor is NAKED!

Hmm, with another guy in NY by any chance?

n0spam4me
03-29-2009, 10:53 AM
AMERICA is in deep Do-Do!

People can crackWise on this forum and thats good for a chuckle (sorta)

But the fact remains that the Commander in Chief sat in a photo-op
(ostensibly to "not freak out a room full of little kids") Rather than excuse himself from the scene and go do his JOB, the job that WE THE PEOPLE pay him for.

and thats just one bit out of MANY examples that PROVE 9/11/2001 was NOT just the work of 19 radical Arabs with box cutters.

This was carefully plotted out psycological warfare and so far WE THE PEOPLE are being played and this is NOT good!

Turn off the *&^%$#@@! TV and THINK
before it becomes ILLEGAL!

AMERICA - the crooks in Washington are ripping of everything that WE THE PEOPLE have! When can we get prosecution of these criminals?

Abandon the Donkey and the Elephant, they have NEVER done anything for you!

AMERICA needs solidarity! How about a national strike?
what, it can't be done? NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! This is the country that put a man on the moon! WE CAN DO ANYTHING!
LETS ROLL!

manu1959
03-29-2009, 12:37 PM

there isn't enough oil in the dead bodies of polar bears and alaskans to make them worth killing.....

n0spam4me
04-04-2009, 12:46 PM
The Gov. LIES
we the people where lied to about the "attack" in the Gulf of Tonkin
we have "represntatives" who fail to read the laws WE THE PEOPLE are expected to obey, and yet they vote this crap into LAW!

WHY does anyone think that the "news" coverage brought to you by GREED INC. about 9/11/2001 was at all in any way accurate or truthful?

The U.S.A. has become a wholy owned subsidiary of GREED INC.
at least since the reign of Emperor Lyndon.

Lets face it people, CONGRESS does NOT work for WE THE PEOPLE
they work for GREED INC.

whatever shall we do? ....

first of all, we NEED for AMERICA to wake up and smell the burnt reichstag!
how about some solidarity?

darin
04-04-2009, 01:37 PM
only mental midgets or those with serious psychological disorders can buy into this shit.

n0spam4me
04-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Note:

Is it not the TRUTH that the Gulf of Tonkin resolution was based on LIES?

Is it not FACT that Congress has on many documented instances, voted into LAW things they have NOT read?

WHY is 9/11 such a poorly documented event?
there are pictures that I have asked MANY times for info as to exactly when said pix where taken and I get a flurry of confusion and non-answers.

If the pictures that clearly show neatly cut steel, where taken before any clean-up efforts, then we have proof of controlled demolition.
HOWEVER the photographers will not or can not give INFORMATION about these pix. WHY?

Houston .... WE have a PROBLEM here!

emmett
04-05-2009, 01:14 AM
Note:

Is it not the TRUTH that the Gulf of Tonkin resolution was based on LIES?

Is it not FACT that Congress has on many documented instances, voted into LAW things they have NOT read?

WHY is 9/11 such a poorly documented event?
there are pictures that I have asked MANY times for info as to exactly when said pix where taken and I get a flurry of confusion and non-answers.

If the pictures that clearly show neatly cut steel, where taken before any clean-up efforts, then we have proof of controlled demolition.
HOWEVER the photographers will not or can not give INFORMATION about these pix. WHY?

Houston .... WE have a PROBLEM here!

:lol:

How did we ever get by before this Information Resource came along?

Des Moines, Iowa........... we have another problem.

n0spam4me
04-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Wearing a Cross
and expecting to meet GOD
is like wearing a rifle pendant and meeting Jackie

Oh well

Next order of business, we know what happened,
what are WE THE PEOPLE going to do about it?

Or just watch the ship of state circle the drain(?)

or?