PDA

View Full Version : 102 Minutes that changed America

-Cp
09-11-2008, 02:38 PM
I'm speechless...

http://www.history.com/genericContent.do?id=60326

Click on the various places on the interactive map for diff video footage..

hjmick
09-11-2008, 03:13 PM
I'll be watching this tonight.

Abbey Marie
09-11-2008, 03:28 PM
To this day, when I look at footage of those buildings on fire, and especially falling, tears in my eyes start to sting. Not to mention the anger.

-Cp
09-11-2008, 03:29 PM
To this day, when I look at footage of those buildings on fire, and especially falling, tears in my eyes start to sting. Not to mention the anger.

Exactly...

Fyi.. on the Sean Hannity show (RIGHT NOW) they're going to have Todd "Let's Roll" Beamer's father on ... may wanna tune in to that..

hjmick
09-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Exactly...

Fyi.. on the Sean Hannity show (RIGHT NOW) they're going to have Todd "Let's Roll" Beamer's father on ... may wanna tune in to that..

To their credit, aMesSNBC this morning aired the tapes of the coverage from the TODAY show seven years ago. They timed it to the minute, what happened at 8:15 seven years ago, appeared on the television at 8:15 this morning. Still stunning.

Abbey Marie
09-11-2008, 03:49 PM
To their credit, aMesSNBC this morning aired the tapes of the coverage from the TODAY show seven years ago. They timed it to the minute, what happened at 8:15 seven years ago, appeared on the television at 8:15 this morning. Still stunning.

Funny you mentioned that. This morning, ABC, CBS, FOX, and all our local news stations, cut away to the 9-11 ceremonies for a time, including the President's ceremony at the WH. When I turned right away to NBC, and they had Matt Lauer doing some cooking segement outside, laughing it up. I turned back many times to see if they ever switched to any 9-11 coverage. Never did see any.

emmett
09-11-2008, 09:03 PM
I say let history be history! Stop airing it! If I had a family member in those buildings I really believe I would rather not view it 7 years to the day so as to supply the networks their coverage requirements.

Let's find Osama Bin Laden huh?

hjmick
09-11-2008, 11:18 PM
I am watching this show right now... Breathtaking.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
09-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Very moving program....we should never forget....