PDA

View Full Version : Whoopi is an idiot.

hjmick
09-12-2008, 12:51 PM
I don't know what to say:

Whoopi to McCain: ‘Should I Be Worried About Being a Slave Again?’ (http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=173183&comments=1#comments)

hjmick
09-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Furthermore, if she had any knowledge of the Constitution whatsoever, she would know that the 13th Amendment to the Constitution explicitly states that "neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except for punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

I repeat, Whoopi is an idiot. Me thinks she should take a class...

Trigg
09-12-2008, 01:02 PM
I've always liked Whoopie as an actress.

The more I see her on this show the less I think of her as a person.

By the way, when was she ever a slave???????????????

theHawk
09-12-2008, 01:02 PM
I heard that clip on Rush. These libs are so unhinged we're starting to see them go insane right in front of our eyes.

Yurt
09-12-2008, 01:06 PM
mccain lost a good opportunity to knock that argument down and instead looked foolish IMO. the constitution did not "have" to "change" in order that slavery was illegal, nothing in the constitution specifically allowed it, the amendment was past because of the civil war and political issues of that day. republicans had long been trying to get federal law to outlaw it and in fact by the time the 13th was past most states already had statutes outlawing slavery. in passing the amendment they relied heavily on the proclamation of independence, so it is not as if such a notion did not exist in this country's founding.

whoopi of course has wrong, a strict interpretation of the constitution does not mandate we go back to slavery. she of course shrewdly played the race card and had mccain eating out of her hand.

darin
09-12-2008, 01:06 PM
I'd thing the economy could get a boost if liberals saught and found the mental help they need.

KitchenKitten99
09-12-2008, 01:29 PM
Unless Whoopi is 145+ years old, why would she have to worry about being a slave "again"?

-Cp
09-12-2008, 02:08 PM
<div><object width="420" height="339"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k1ySLEGpadOMYjLsDv" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k1ySLEGpadOMYjLsDv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="339" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k1ySLEGpadOMYjLsDv">whoopi slavery</a></b><br /><i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/dollarsandsense123">dollarsandsense123</a></i></div>

hjmick
09-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Thanks for posting the video Cp. I prefer to do that rather than a link.

MtnBiker
09-12-2008, 02:48 PM
She ruined several episodes of Star Trek.

Mr. P
09-12-2008, 02:49 PM
I hate to say it being in the South an all and probably will be judged as racist if I do, but...whoopi has an agenda and it's black. Unlike Cosby, Rice, Powell, (all disliked by many if not most blacks) some blacks, heck many blacks, no matter how successful still cling to that black agenda.
I think Oprah is another with a racial agenda.

krisy
09-12-2008, 02:56 PM
These women make me sick. I heard a piece of BABA WAWA interviewing him on the radio today. She would never hound Obama the way she did McCain.

Barbara Walters acts like that show is a bunch of women with different views,but they are all the same liberal ass kissers,except for Elizabeth. Then all the women in the audience clap like a bunch of trained seals everytime they make one of their "I know all" comments.

Unless your a Lib,the show sucks

krisy
09-12-2008, 02:58 PM
I hate to say it being in the South an all and probably will be judged as racist if I do, but...whoopi has an agenda and it's black. Unlike Cosby, Rice, Powell, (all disliked by many if not most blacks) some blacks, heck many blacks, no matter how successful still cling to that black agenda.
I think Oprah is another with a racial agenda.

Of course she has anracial agenda...as if she can relate to the average black American while she sits in her mansion with millions of dollars. She can blow it out her a$$.

Mr. P
09-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Of course she has anracial agenda...as if she can relate to the average black American while she sits in her mansion with millions of dollars. She can blow it out her a$$.

But she does relate, Krisy. Just like Jackson and Sharpton do, they're both rich too...it's no different. The agenda is hate whitey and it works with the uneducated. Heck, it's the same game with the democrats selling gloom to the uneducated masses.

krisy
09-12-2008, 03:35 PM
But she does relate, Krisy. Just like Jackson and Sharpton do, they're both rich too...it's no different. The agenda is hate whitey and it works with the uneducated. Heck, it's the same game with the democrats selling gloom to the uneducated masses.

I'm just amazed at how many fall for it. My gosh,it's scary that people actually listen to the star of Sister Act about who to vote for. Barb needs to get a grip and quit loading that show with libs. I love the one obligatory Republican on the show,nice.

Mr. P
09-12-2008, 04:02 PM
I'm just amazed at how many fall for it. My gosh,it's scary that people actually listen to the star of Sister Act about who to vote for. Barb needs to get a grip and quit loading that show with libs. I love the one obligatory Republican on the show,nice.

It's much more of a problem than you may think...a great deal of society may or will vote based on what they hear, not what they know. Bottom line, we're plagued with a "LAZY" uninformed population. Not good! If you don't believe it ask a stranger if they watched either convention speech. You'll be shocked how many will say no (but they know who they support, just not why)...for some reason or another. I asked a guy that was going to vote for Obama if he watched Obamas speech, he said "some of it" ...I was flipping back an forth to football". I said football? He said "It's football season man!" As if geeeezzzzz what could be MORE important than football!

We need to have an intelligence test in order to vote...it's getting that bad.

krisy
09-12-2008, 04:15 PM
It's much more of a problem than you may think...a great deal of society may or will vote based on what they hear, not what they know. Bottom line, we're plagued with a "LAZY" uninformed population. Not good! If you don't believe it ask a stranger if they watched either convention speech. You'll be shocked how many will say no (but they know who they support, just not why)...for some reason or another. I asked a guy that was going to vote for Obama if he watched Obamas speech, he said "some of it" ...I was flipping back an forth to football". I said football? He said "It's football season man!" As if geeeezzzzz what could be MORE important than football!

We need to have an intelligence test in order to vote...it's getting that bad.

It is no doubt a problem. I have talked to at least tree co workers who claim they are Democrats,one of them said she was a Liberal. Yet on almost every issue...the right to own a gun,taxes,government control,health care,the war on terror,they all thought like conservatives, The only issue the "liberal" disagreed with me on was abortion. When I pointed that out,they got very quite. Soooo many people don't know why they vote the way they do. It drives me nuts.

stephanie
09-12-2008, 07:31 PM
You couldn't pay me to watch that show...:puke3:

theHawk
09-12-2008, 07:37 PM
You couldn't pay me to watch that show...:puke3:

The only reason would be to watch that hottie conservative girl, Hessleback. Although in the end, it still isn't worth it because of all the old, bitter, wrinkled liberal hags around her.

stephanie
09-12-2008, 07:49 PM
The only reason would be to watch that hottie conservative girl, Hessleback. Although in the end, it still isn't worth it because of all the old, bitter, wrinkled liberal hags around her.

true..

compare the difference between liberal and conservative..

all three of the old, bitter, ugly, screeching, dumb women, are liberals..

the quiet, calm, cute, smart one, is a conservative..

:coffee:

Abbey Marie
09-12-2008, 07:54 PM
One unanticipated bonus of changing our family doctor recently, is no TV in her waiting room. Our previous doc did, and it seemed almost every time I was there, The View was on. Uggh. It made whatever was ailing me feel much worse.

stephanie
09-12-2008, 08:03 PM
I saw Larry King had on that Joy Baher on his show talking about Sarah Palin..

I thought, man Larry King is bad enough, but they are now scrapping the the bottom of the barrel for political guest...I shudder thinking of it..

krisy
09-12-2008, 08:50 PM
I just saw a few more clips of this on Hannity and Comes. Those hags were flat out immature and disrespectful to McCain. I have a few choice words I would like to say right now to describe them,but I'll hold back.

You would think that they would be smart enough to sure,ask questions,even hard ones,but their demeanor was nothing but bitch.

I don't think Cindy McCain looked to pleased with them either(at least not in the clip I saw). BABA WAWA brought up the 7 houses issue,then looked right over McCain like he was a 5 year old that couldn't answer a question and asked Cindy how many houses they had. She told them it had nothing to do with the campaign and that her family worked very hard for their money.

Mr. P
09-12-2008, 09:24 PM
I just saw a few more clips of this on Hannity and Comes. Those hags were flat out immature and disrespectful to McCain. I have a few choice words I would like to say right now to describe them,but I'll hold back.

You would think that they would be smart enough to sure,ask questions,even hard ones,but their demeanor was nothing but bitch.

I don't think Cindy McCain looked to pleased with them either(at least not in the clip I saw). BABA WAWA brought up the 7 houses issue,then looked right over McCain like he was a 5 year old that couldn't answer a question and asked Cindy how many houses they had. She told them it had nothing to do with the campaign and that her family worked very hard for their money.

I heard clips of this on the radio...and wondered why the hell McCain would ever even consider being on that show to start with.

Gaffer
09-12-2008, 09:28 PM
That's not a show McCain has any business appearing on. It doesn't help him and increases their stupidity.

stephanie
09-12-2008, 09:32 PM
I heard clips of this on the radio...and wondered why the hell McCain would ever even consider being on that show to start with.

I think it's good for McCain to go on these shows..
it shows the people who are conservative, Republican and middle American, how much the Democrats and the people in that party really hate them..

emmett
09-12-2008, 09:46 PM
<div><object width="420" height="339"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k1ySLEGpadOMYjLsDv" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k1ySLEGpadOMYjLsDv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="339" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k1ySLEGpadOMYjLsDv">whoopi slavery</a></b><br /><i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/dollarsandsense123">dollarsandsense123</a></i></div>

I think JM ought to let SP handle the view from now on!

emmett
09-12-2008, 09:46 PM
Oh shit...never mind, she was in Alaska fishing with Orlando Wilson.