PDA

View Full Version : what would you choose?

09-12-2008, 02:16 PM
If you had to make the choice between being in excuciating pain most of your life or taking medication that could potentially cripple your unborn children what would you choose?

retiredman
09-12-2008, 02:18 PM
If you had to make the choice between being in excuciating pain most of your life or taking medication that could potentially cripple your unborn children what would you choose?

have the children already been conceived at the point of the choice?

Mr. P
09-12-2008, 02:34 PM

Take the meds an don't fuck a fertile person! No brainer!

April15
09-12-2008, 04:52 PM
Try having pain for which there is no painkiller. My wife has been that way for six years in FEB.

Mr. P
09-12-2008, 05:06 PM
Try having pain for which there is no painkiller. My wife has been that way for six years in FEB.

Back? what?

Immanuel
09-12-2008, 06:01 PM

I realize this doesn't mean much to you coming from a conservative, but whatever the condition that your wife has, I pray that something can be found to ease her pain.

Immie

April15
09-12-2008, 06:25 PM
I realize this doesn't mean much to you coming from a conservative, but whatever the condition that your wife has, I pray that something can be found to ease her pain.

ImmieIt is the nerve ending pain associated with shingles that continues long after the blisters heal. I thank you for the concern and prayers.

Immanuel
09-12-2008, 06:29 PM
It is the nerve ending pain associated with shingles that continues long after the blisters heal. I thank you for the concern and prayers.

I'm sorry to hear that and did not know that shingles caused such long lasting effects. I never know what kind of things to say when I hear of someone's suffering so I will simply say that I do pray something can be found to ease her pain.

Immie

09-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Your wife has my complete sympathy and prayers believe me.

Abbey Marie
09-12-2008, 07:27 PM

I am so sorry. She must be going through hell.

April15
09-12-2008, 07:36 PM
I am so sorry. She must be going through hell.Yes she is. It is very debilitating for those with it. It also tests a marriage! And thanks for the concern.

April15
09-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Your wife has my complete sympathy and prayers believe me.Thank you.

09-14-2008, 04:02 PM
Thank you.

You are more than welcome.

emmett
09-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Vitamin E

Also there are some very imforative articles on line for alternative treatments. My friend has shingles and deals with ailment as well. I understand what (well...as much as someone who does not have it could) your wife is going through as I am around this person a great deal.

It is suspected that he contracted it when his son got chicken pox. Somehow the body can carry the virus with it for many years after having had pox as a child and it can re-occur when exposed again. Somehow the spinal nerves store it or something. Very strange!

My sympothy to you both as it is taxing on you I am sure.

KitchenKitten99
09-15-2008, 09:09 AM

What are the effects long-term?

Say you take it for a while. Then you marry the girl of your dreams and you want to start a family.

Will stopping a few months before you start trying for a baby help anything? Or will the painkiller do permanent, irreversible damage?

09-15-2008, 02:12 PM

What are the effects long-term?

Say you take it for a while. Then you marry the girl of your dreams and you want to start a family.

Will stopping a few months before you start trying for a baby help anything? Or will the painkiller do permanent, irreversible damage?

taking off a few months could help. but there would still be risks.

Abbey Marie
09-15-2008, 02:23 PM
taking off a few months could help. but there would still be risks.

So you are talking about future, to-be-conceived children, but current and permanent excruciating pain?

09-15-2008, 04:36 PM
So you are talking about future, to-be-conceived children, but current and permanent excruciating pain?

yes.

Yurt
09-15-2008, 04:42 PM

have the children already been conceived at the point of the choice?

good question, save that the decision would already have been made...

potential

unborn

factual

what exactly are you asking?