PDA

View Full Version : Hey ABC, your extreme bias is showing for all to see

Abbey Marie
09-12-2008, 10:48 PM
How low will the liberal MSM stoop? I'm afraid we haven't even seen the worst of it yet. Anyone who thinks these clowns are in any way impartial newsmen or women, is a fool. It's all out war against McCain/Palin, and it's time they stopped giving their time to shysters like this, or The View.

ABC Misrepresents Palin Quote in ‘Holy War’ Question
by FOXNews.com
Friday, September 12, 2008

The exchange between Palin and ABC’s Charlie Gibson, in which she questioned the accuracy of the quote attributed to her, was edited out of the television broadcast but included in official, unedited transcripts posted on ABC’s Web site, as well as in video posted on the Internet.

But in the version shown on television, a video clip of her original statement was inserted in place of her objection, giving a different impression of how Palin views the Iraq war.

In the interview, Gibson asked Palin: “You said recently in your old church, ‘Our national leaders are sending U.S. soldiers on a task that is from God.’ Are we fighting a Holy War?” Palin’s response, which appears in the transcript but was edited out of the televised version, was:

“You know, I don’t know if that was my exact quote.”

“It’s exact words,” Gibson said.

But Gibson’s quote left out what Palin said before that:

“Pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is right. Also for this country, that our leaders, our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God. That’s what we have to make sure that we’re praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God’s plan.”

The edited televised version included a partial clip of that quote, but not the whole thing....

Read the rest here:
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/12/abc-edits-out-palin-objection-to-holy-war-question/

stephanie
09-12-2008, 10:52 PM
they will go as far as they have to..I hope the American people respond again, by booting the Obambam to the curb...

Yurt
09-12-2008, 11:04 PM
http://blog.pennlive.com/pennsyltucky/2008/06/clinton_obama625.jpg