PDA

View Full Version : Women Against Sarah Palin Speak Out

Psychoblues
09-13-2008, 03:19 AM
Any woman that doesn't understand women's issues is a woman that I couldn't last more than a moment of my face to face time with.

Source: ABC News

ABC News' Julia Hoppock reports: With recent polls suggesting that women are flocking to the McCain/Palin ticket, there is a growing chorus of female voices who want to put a stop to this trend, and fast.

Two women in New York felt so strongly that Palin was the wrong choice they created a blog called "Women Against Sarah Palin" and are using the site to post emails from women who write in from all over the country about why they think Palin is the wrong choice as for Vice President and the wrong choice for American women.

"We felt as though McCain's choice was this kind of way to automatically grab female voters and we found that assumption was very insulting to our intelligence as female voters in America," said Lyra Kilston, a 31 year old art magazine editor in New York who helped create the blog.

Shortly after Palin's selection, Kilston and her co-worker Quinn Latimer, citing what they saw as 'mounting disbelief, fury and dread' among their female friends over the selection of Sarah Palin, sent out an email to forty of their friends soliciting reaction the Alaska Governor's nomination for their blog. The women also asked the recipients to forward the email to everyone they knew so that others could do the same...........

More Really Important Stuff: http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/09/women-against-s.html

I don't need no clinging, pitiful indoctrinated female hanging on my arm, don't you know?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? Ain't she pitiful?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

PostmodernProphet
09-13-2008, 05:39 AM
women are flocking to the McCain/Palin ticket

Two women in New York felt so strongly that Palin was the wrong choice

nuff said....

actsnoblemartin
09-13-2008, 08:53 PM
I wouldnt expect women to vote for a woman for any other reason then they would vote for a man, they agree with their policies/a better choice for president.

Women's issues is a dicey game, not all women agree on women's issues.

You can get two very passionate women, one for pro-life, one for pro-choice, and so on so on.

Any woman that doesn't understand women's issues is a woman that I couldn't last more than a moment of my face to face time with.

ABC News' Julia Hoppock reports: With recent polls suggesting that women are flocking to the McCain/Palin ticket, there is a growing chorus of female voices who want to put a stop to this trend, and fast.

Two women in New York felt so strongly that Palin was the wrong choice they created a blog called "Women Against Sarah Palin" and are using the site to post emails from women who write in from all over the country about why they think Palin is the wrong choice as for Vice President and the wrong choice for American women.

"We felt as though McCain's choice was this kind of way to automatically grab female voters and we found that assumption was very insulting to our intelligence as female voters in America," said Lyra Kilston, a 31 year old art magazine editor in New York who helped create the blog.

Shortly after Palin's selection, Kilston and her co-worker Quinn Latimer, citing what they saw as 'mounting disbelief, fury and dread' among their female friends over the selection of Sarah Palin, sent out an email to forty of their friends soliciting reaction the Alaska Governor's nomination for their blog. The women also asked the recipients to forward the email to everyone they knew so that others could do the same...........

More Really Important Stuff: http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/09/women-against-s.html

I don't need no clinging, pitiful indoctrinated female hanging on my arm, don't you know?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? Ain't she pitiful?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

emmett
09-13-2008, 09:30 PM

Damn those TWO chicks! They are sure to cost the Republicans the election!

:lol:

Psychoblues
09-14-2008, 04:07 PM
Two? Had you read just a tad more into the article you would have caught this little gem!!!!!!!!!!!

Within a week they received up to 80,000 responses from women from Alaska to Florida, and now estimate they are receiving response emails at a rate of three per second.

"I don't think either of us thought it would get this large or it would reach this many people," said Latimer.

I don't believe for a moment that Ms. Phalin is having a positive effect on reichwing ambitions for cornering the womens' issues oriented voters.

theHawk
09-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Who the hell ever said Palin was supposed to get every woman vote? She is not meant to win over liberal women. Only liberals are stupid enough to believe that one person, like Hillary, stand for women's issues. They all complain about how "insulting" it is for McCain to pick a woman, with the stupid notion that you can just replace one woman for another. How insulted do you think all the conservative women have felt over all these years when they are told that Hillary represents them?

Psychoblues
09-14-2008, 06:44 PM
For once, huk, I agree with most every word you just said!!!!!!!!

Who the hell ever said Palin was supposed to get every woman vote? She is not meant to win over liberal women. Only liberals are stupid enough to believe that one person, like Hillary, stand for women's issues. They all complain about how "insulting" it is for McCain to pick a woman, with the stupid notion that you can just replace one woman for another. How insulted do you think all the conservative women have felt over all these years when they are told that Hillary represents them?

Ain't it amazing!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? But, the choice of McPhalin is only designed to win over a few of the more stupid conservative women. Liberals certainly don't fall into that category.

stephanie
09-14-2008, 07:04 PM
For once, hukI agree with most every word you just said!!!!!!!!

Ain't it amazing!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? But, the choice of Mcphalen is only designed to win over a few of the more stupid conservative women. Liberals certainly don't fall into that category.

call them stupid if you want, but who is it that keeps losing the Presidential elections...all the oh so SMART PEOPLE, thats who..:laugh2::dance:

Psychoblues
09-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Call who stupid? Unfunny cartoonists that like to mess with spelling, etc, inside quotes or just you, stevie?

call them stupid if you want, but who is it that keeps losing the Presidential elections...all the oh so SMART PEOPLE, thats who..:laugh2::dance:

True or not, you should have never admitted it!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh2:

retiredman
09-14-2008, 10:22 PM
I wouldnt expect women to vote for a woman for any other reason then they would vote for a man, they agree with their policies/a better choice for president.

Women's issues is a dicey game, not all women agree on women's issues.

You can get two very passionate women, one for pro-life, one for pro-choice, and so on so on.

very wise martin!