PDA

View Full Version : Pam Anderson tells Palin to suck it

09-13-2008, 01:47 PM
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24333997-5006003,00.html

I guess Pam would have experience in that department

midcan5
09-13-2008, 02:35 PM
"As hunters sometimes do, Mrs Palin has incurred the wrath of wildlife-lovers. It's not just that she shoots moose and caribou, she has also backed legislation to encourage the aerial hunting of wolves, as a "predator control" measure. Plus, she has opposed the US government's listing of a variety of animals as endangered, including the polar bear and the beluga whale. Unlike Mr McCain and to the horror of many environmentalists, she actively supports drilling for oil in the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge. "

Someday a child will ask what happened to all the animals? A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against nature and the natural beauty of our nation.

stephanie
09-13-2008, 04:35 PM
"As hunters sometimes do, Mrs Palin has incurred the wrath of wildlife-lovers. It's not just that she shoots moose and caribou, she has also backed legislation to encourage the aerial hunting of wolves, as a "predator control" measure. Plus, she has opposed the US government's listing of a variety of animals as endangered, including the polar bear and the beluga whale. Unlike Mr McCain and to the horror of many environmentalists, she actively supports drilling for oil in the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge. "

Someday a child will ask what happened to all the animals? A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against nature and the natural beauty of our nation.

tough shit...Anderson live in Hollyweird and what they do in Alaska is none of her pea brained business...anyone who pays for the size jugs she stuck on her chest, I don't take seriously...:coffee:

emmett
09-13-2008, 05:50 PM

You're becoming a joke!

Have you ever lived in an area where overpopulation of wild animals threatens children. Wolves will kill them you know!

Did you make the same effort to bring to the attention of members that she spearheaded the largest relocation plan in United States history of these animals as well to AVOID killing them.

Rhetoric! That's all you stand for. You used to make such good quality arguments backed with facts. You have become another boring lefty loon. Your excitement factor matches that of a dose of sominex!

REDWHITEBLUE2
09-13-2008, 07:22 PM
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24333997-5006003,00.html

I guess Pam would have experience in that department and I hear see has the Videos to prove it
:laugh2:

Mr. P
09-13-2008, 08:16 PM
I pay as much attention to the "entertainment/ celebrity" folks opinions regarding U.S. politics as I do foreign opinions.

ZIP!

Mr. P
09-13-2008, 08:24 PM
I pay as much attention to the "entertainment/ celebrity" folks opinions regarding U.S. politics as I do foreign opinions.

ZIP!

Oh one more thing...

Any Hunter or sportsman knows and cares much more about wildlife and conservation than any wacko environmentalist.

CockySOB
09-13-2008, 09:27 PM

So says the voice of ignorance.

Population control is a necessary part of conservation and habitat stabilization. If the predators get too populous, then the lower tiers of the food chain will end up being devastated leading to overall ecological destruction. Leave it to the Bambi-hugging liberals to resort to emotional arguments which have no place in the real and practical world.

Mr. P
09-13-2008, 09:33 PM

Population control is a necessary part of conservation and habitat stabilization. If the predators get too populous, then the lower tiers of the food chain will end up being devastated leading to overall ecological destruction. Leave it to the Bambi-hugging liberals to resort to emotional arguments which have no place in the real and practical world.

Spoken like a true fellow sportsman who understand what it"s all about.

manu1959
09-13-2008, 10:01 PM

very well said.....pity we can't thin the human heard .....

KitchenKitten99
09-13-2008, 10:09 PM
If Pammy thinks Sarah is staking her candidacy and the whole election on what Pammy thinks, then I think some of that silicone leaked and made its' way to Pammy's brain.

09-13-2008, 10:41 PM
very well said.....pity we can't thin the human heard .....

We can, technically, its just not very moral and we'd likely end up in jail for doing so.