PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Fulfilling New Role With Gusto

Psychoblues
09-14-2008, 10:45 PM
I especially appreciated the part about "No Way, No How, No McCain, No Palin". It's a good start but only a start, don't you know?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

By Joan Vennochi
Globe Columnist / September 14, 2008

HILLARY CLINTON likes to say she put 18 million cracks in the glass ceiling that keeps a woman out of the White House. She shouldn't let Sarah Palin sneak through to become the first female vice president.

Ever since Barack Obama beat her to become the Democratic nominee, Clinton said she will do what it takes to help him win in November.

Obama didn't have to chase her, like Jimmy Carter chased Ted Kennedy in 1980 in an embarrassing quest for a picture of party unity. Clinton and Obama stood side by side in Unity, N.H., and Clinton called for Obama's nomination by acclimation from the convention floor in Denver.

"No way, no how, no McCain," she told Democrats in a forceful endorsement speech. She added "No Palin" after Republican John McCain picked the little-known, female governor of Alaska as his running mate.

Vanquished primary candidates usually go home to rest and ponder the high points and lows of their failed effort. Clinton, in contrast, raised more than $4 million for the Obama campaign and repeatedly urged her supporters to campaign for Obama and contribute to his cause. She hosted a reception in Denver for 250 of her donors and is scheduled to be in Chicago tonight for another fund-raising event. She has another fund-raising event scheduled for Sept. 22 in New York City, with the goal of raising $500,000.

The top women's groups that supported Clinton endorsed Obama and Clinton is urging all the unions that endorsed her in the primary to back Obama.............

More: http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2008/09/14/clinton_fulfilling_new_role_with_gusto/

Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Yurt
09-14-2008, 11:31 PM
we HATE BUSH

Psychoblues
09-14-2008, 11:35 PM
But, but, but, I LOVE BUSCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
09-15-2008, 08:55 AM
Sure she is..that's why you hardly see her out there..

She knows she needs the boy wonder to lose this election, in order for her to have a better chance in 2012..

I'm still waiting for the Hill to unleash something she has on the boy wonder that will take him out of the race..:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
09-15-2008, 11:10 AM
Does anyone else see how nutty and contradictory this statement is?!

HILLARY CLINTON likes to say she put 18 million cracks in the glass ceiling that keeps a woman out of the White House. She shouldn't let Sarah Palin sneak through to become the first female vice president.

theHawk
09-15-2008, 12:24 PM
She shouldn't let Sarah Palin sneak through to become the first female vice president.

Um, its not up to Hillary to "let" anyone become vice President or not. Its up to the American people. The arrogance of these libs is unreal....

Psychoblues
09-19-2008, 01:28 AM
What arrrogance, huk?

Um, its not up to Hillary to "let" anyone become vice President or not. Its up to the American people. The arrogance of these libs is unreal....

The arrogance that would select a holy roller feminazi to be your running mate or the arrogance of a ticket that appreciates American values?

Sitarro
09-19-2008, 01:56 AM
What arrrogance, huk?

The arrogance that would select a holy roller feminazi to be your running mate or the arrogance of a ticket that appreciates American values?

I knew that Biden was a hack and a dumb shit but I would never have called him a feminazi........ that's a bit over the top even for you sycho.

Psychoblues
09-19-2008, 02:20 AM
You just don't get it, do you, zero?

I knew that Biden was a hack and a dumb shit but I would never have called him a feminazi........ that's a bit over the top even for you sycho.

On the other hand, you never do.

Sitarro
09-19-2008, 02:25 AM
You just don't get it, do you, zero?

On the other hand, you never do.

Explain it to me sycho, why do you think that dickhead Biden is a feminazi? I could buy the nazi part but feminazi is a bit over the top, even for you sycho.

Psychoblues
09-19-2008, 02:27 AM
One word, zero, Palin.

Explain it to me sycho, why do you think that dickhead Biden is a feminazi? I could buy the nazi part but feminazi is a bit over the top, even for you sycho.

You're barking up the wrong tree, dumbo. But, what else would I expect?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

NightTrain
09-19-2008, 06:24 AM

He prefers 'Numbnuts'.

Did you note how he avoided answering the questions and instead mashed the smiley box? 'Nuff said.

PostmodernProphet
09-19-2008, 06:26 AM
Hillary is fulfilling her role with all the gusto that $30mil can buy.....

red states rule
09-20-2008, 06:28 PM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/c/F/2/babysitting-lk0826d.jpg