PDA

View Full Version : Obama Aide: McCain Campaign 'Sleaziest' In Modern History

Psychoblues
09-14-2008, 10:53 PM
And getting sleazier all the time!!!!!!!!! Sleaze is all they have!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: CNN

MANCHESTER, New Hampshire (CNN) -- Sen. Barack Obama's spokesman on Saturday accused Sen. John McCain of "cynically running the sleaziest and least honorable campaign in modern presidential campaign history."

Obama, speaking to a crowd Saturday in Manchester, New Hampshire, said, "John McCain wants to have a debate about national security; let's have that debate. I warned that going into Iraq would distract us from Afghanistan. John McCain cheerleaded for it. John McCain was wrong, and I was right."

"The McCain-Palin ticket, they don't want to debate the Obama-Biden ticket on issues because they are running on eight more years of what we've just seen. And they know it," the Democratic presidential nominee said. "As a consequence, what they're going to spend the next seven, eight weeks doing is trying to distract you."

"They're going to talk about pigs, and they're going to talk about lipstick; they're going to talk about Paris Hilton, they're going to talk about Britney Spears. They will try to distort my record, and they will try to undermine your trust in what the Democrats intend to do.".................

"We will take no lectures from John McCain, who is cynically running the sleaziest and least honorable campaign in modern presidential campaign history," said Obama spokesman Bill Burton. "His discredited ads with disgusting lies are running all over the country today. He runs a campaign not worthy of the office he is seeking.".................

More: http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/13/campaign.wrap/index.html

I don't blame them, though. It won't hurt 'til it catches up with them!!!!!! Considering the lameass conservative media, it may never catch up to them!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Yurt
09-14-2008, 11:00 PM
:lame2:

as if obama has anything "higher" and "mighter"

obama is liar, he promised you a vote against fisa and then voted for it...

your president, the liar

Mr. P
09-14-2008, 11:00 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: You need to look over this form a bit if you believe this BS. Maybe even look back at some of your own threads.

Psychoblues
09-14-2008, 11:04 PM
It isn't about me, turkeys. This thread is about the sleaze from the conservative side of the aisle!!!!!!!!!!! Nice avoidance, however!!!!!!!!!!

manu1959
09-14-2008, 11:06 PM
It isn't about me, turkeys. This thread is about the sleaze from the conservative side of the aisle!!!!!!!!!!! Nice avoidance, however!!!!!!!!!!

yes the libs are treating mrs palin with nothing but respect.......

classic lib....accuse the side your are attacking with that which you are guilty of.........

Psychoblues
09-14-2008, 11:32 PM
After the sleaze as demonstrated against John McCain in the 2000 primaries, the total and unjustified sleaze the pukes gave Bill Clinton for 8 freakin' years and the words spoken by Trent Lott and Tom Delay about Clinton in 1992, I don't think it's any secret where the art of sleaze was honed and perfected.

yes the libs are treating mrs palin with nothing but respect.......

classic lib....accuse the side your are attacking with that which you are guilty of.........

We may be guilty of sometimes being too nice, but we ain't that damned stupid, cowgirl. You, the Republicons, have been putting us on notice for many years now the sleaze and total lack of self respect you are all capable of. It took us a while but we catch on!!!!!!!!!!! Even my dear ol' departed daddy taught me that sometimes it is best to fight fire with fire!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
09-15-2008, 12:03 AM
After the sleaze as demonstrated against John McCain in the 2000 primaries, the total and unjustified sleaze the pukes gave Bill Clinton for 8 freakin' years and the words spoken by Trent Lott and Tom Delay about Clinton in 1992, I don't think it's any secret where the art of sleaze was honed and perfected.

We may be guilty of sometimes being too nice, but we ain't that damned stupid, cowgirl. You, the Republicons, have been putting us on notice for many years now the sleaze and total lack of self respect you are all capable of. It took us a while but we catch on!!!!!!!!!!! Even my dear ol' departed daddy taught me that sometimes it is best to fight fire with fire!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe steel copycat :laugh2:

boring

09-15-2008, 12:03 AM
yeah cause pointing out Obama's record is just so damn sleezy.

Psychoblues
09-15-2008, 12:11 AM
It's more likely that he got that from me or someone else, yuk. He doesn't demonstrate any propensity to originate anything on that level as far as I can tell.

joe steel copycat :laugh2:

boring

I've been using that since January, 2001, off and on but I admit that I haven't used it in quite some time. jimnyc said something about a month or so ago to me that reminded me of it!!!!!!!!!!! Check with him, yuk. I think he can verify that what I say is true.

Yurt
09-15-2008, 12:21 AM
It's more likely that he got that from me or someone else, yuk. He doesn't demonstrate any propensity to originate anything on that level as far as I can tell.

I've been using that since January, 2001, off and on but I admit that I haven't used it in quite some time. jimnyc said something about a month or so ago to me that reminded me of it!!!!!!!!!!! Check with him, yuk. I think he can verify that what I say is true.

whatever big dog, i "believe" you, yeah, thats it, yeah

i, along, with al gore invented the internet three....

Psychoblues
09-15-2008, 12:28 AM
I see that you are repeating the republicon lie about what Al Gore said as well, yuk. Shame on you.

whatever big dog, i "believe" you, yeah, thats it, yeah

i, along, with al gore invented the internet three....

Believe anything you want, dumbo!!!!!! Don't let me straighten up anything that you are confused about!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
09-15-2008, 12:46 PM
During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. - Al Gore

:lol:

Immanuel
09-15-2008, 12:54 PM
Senator Obama's spokesman is an idiot in my opinion.

This campaign is mild compared to either Bush or Kerry in '04.

Immie

Trigg
09-15-2008, 01:25 PM
I don't blame them, though. It won't hurt 'til it catches up with them!!!!!! Considering the lameass conservative media, it may never catch up to them!!!!!!!!!!

Did you type that with a straight face :laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
09-19-2008, 01:20 AM
Yes, Trigg, I did

PostmodernProphet
09-19-2008, 06:37 AM
but we ain't that damned stupid, cowgirl

dude...you're liberals, of course you're that damned stupid.....