PDA

View Full Version : more troops = fewer being killed

manu1959
03-14-2007, 09:50 PM
but how can this be...the dems said if we sent more more would be killed...

http://www.kuna.net.kw/Home/Story.aspx?Language=en&DSNO=961365

BAGHDAD, March 14 (KUNA) -- The rate of killings of US troops in Iraq has been on the decline, down by 60 percent, since the launch of the new security measures in Baghdad, according to statistics revealed by the Multi-National Force -Iraq Combined Press Information Centre.

Gaffer
03-14-2007, 10:27 PM
Was just reading something on this myself. Could it be the libs and media were.....wrong?

Dilloduck
03-14-2007, 10:32 PM
Was just reading something on this myself. Could it be the libs and media were.....wrong?

naaaaaaaaaa --I'm sure we're hidng all of our dead GIs over there some place. :cheers2:

stephanie
03-14-2007, 10:33 PM

That's probably why I heard earlier today, the Dems..were getting ready for another round of debates to see how they can undermine President Bush and our military in Iraq ...:pee:

Gaffer
03-14-2007, 10:49 PM
That's probably why I heard earlier today, the Dems..were getting ready for another round of debates to see how they can undermine President Bush and our military in Iraq ...:pee:

That would explain it then. Their stay the course action has failed so they have to try a new and different approach. I've got it, they will increase the number of lies being told. The more the better right.

manu1959
03-15-2007, 10:27 AM
That would explain it then. Their stay the course action has failed so they have to try a new and different approach. I've got it, they will increase the number of lies being told. The more the better right.

actually as the "surge" seems to be working .... the dems have now switched to .... look look he fired people for not doing their job .... no wait .... look look .... he outed a cia agent that wasn't under cover .... no wait ..... look look the hospital is in need of maintenance ..... no wait .... look look he mispronounced nuclear ......

uh what exactly are you all doing.....pointing fingers at others?

the dems reminder me of movie critics.....never actually made one but they can tell you if the movie is any good or not and whether or not you should like it

glockmail
03-15-2007, 11:13 AM
I sense a turn around in public perception of this long war soon. Maybe it's wishful thinking?

Doniston
03-15-2007, 05:05 PM
naaaaaaaaaa --I'm sure we're hidng all of our dead GIs over there some place. :cheers2:I'm waiting for you folks to wake up and realize WHY this is true. (No big mystery)

Gunny
03-15-2007, 09:35 PM
I'm waiting for you folks to wake up and realize WHY this is true. (No big mystery)

It's RWA's son ......:laugh2:

manu1959
03-15-2007, 09:59 PM
I'm waiting for you folks to wake up and realize WHY this is true. (No big mystery)

WHY WHAT is true