PDA

View Full Version : Uhhhh, PmP, Maybe We Should Talk A Bit More

Psychoblues
09-15-2008, 06:51 AM
Your modem operandi seems to be post and run. At least 3 times in this AM you have seemingly attempted to engage me in conversation and then like a scalded dog you run off without anything left to discuss or observe.

On many boards you would be banned for such behavior. Are you aware of that? On this one, however, the management is inclined to ignore it. I agree in this case with the management.

You've done this many times before but really, I ain't gonna hurt you, cowgirl. This is a message board with political overtones and entertainment objectives. I find your cutting and running after encouraging discussion rather schitzo or maybe a cry for attention but when forthcoming you find it intimidating. Surely I am mistaken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, if you need to talk please consider me your friend and I am willing to share with you anytime you wish!!!!!!!!!!

Your friend, Psychoblues

Can I offer you a beverage?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

PostmodernProphet
09-15-2008, 08:26 AM
???....I can't recall ever leaving a thread until I have reduced you to a pool of green slime.....did it bother you that I got dressed for work?.....which thread would you like additional schooling in, I will be happy to oblige.....

Psychoblues
09-15-2008, 08:33 AM
Typical response from a pathological liar.

???....I can't recall ever leaving a thread until I have reduced you to a pool of green slime.....did it bother you that I got dressed for work?.....which thread would you like additional schooling in, I will be happy to oblige.....

Anyone that calls themself a postmodernprophet is certainly a pathological liar. Me? I'm just Psychoblues, if you don't mind?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

PostmodernProphet
09-15-2008, 10:56 AM
apparently you can't remember which thread I 'neglected' you on.....if something spurs your memory, just drop me a post....I'm on a lot....

Psychoblues
09-21-2008, 03:34 AM
Jesus Christ, Pimp, I gave you the time frame within just a few hours!!!!!!!

apparently you can't remember which thread I 'neglected' you on.....if something spurs your memory, just drop me a post....I'm on a lot....

You neglected them then and you are continuing your practice. WTF are you?????? All the idiot that you pretend to be?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?

PostmodernProphet
09-21-2008, 05:24 AM
WTF are you??????

your master....

Psychoblues
09-27-2008, 12:41 AM
You silly goose!!!!!!!!!!!

your master....

You haven't been a master since you transgressed the election poll!!!!!!!!!

PostmodernProphet
09-27-2008, 04:27 AM
well I would love to prove you wrong, Psycho....but it is difficult to debate you.....you only respond to my posts when you are ready to pass out from excessive drinking, and by the time that happens you forget which threads we are on.....

Psychoblues
09-29-2008, 02:12 AM
You're so cute!!!!!!!!!!

well I would love to prove you wrong, Psycho....but it is difficult to debate you.....you only respond to my posts when you are ready to pass out from excessive drinking, and by the time that happens you forget which threads we are on.....

In your baby suit!!!!!!!!!!!!