PDA

View Full Version : found a pic of Abbey online - her secret is out

darin
09-16-2008, 04:55 PM
Sorta risque.....I'll leave space so nothing shows up...until you scroll down.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/themush06301971/slimmybreasticles.gif

I think the pants look great on ya, Abbey!

manu1959
09-16-2008, 05:02 PM
exactly how i pictured her..........btw....she looks a lot like your wife

Yurt
09-16-2008, 05:08 PM
that bra needs help, i'll be right over

emmett
09-16-2008, 05:09 PM
Not exactly the way I had her pictured!

Immanuel
09-16-2008, 06:08 PM
Not even close to how I picture her. That picture looks like a spoiled teen... jail bait in fact.

Immie

emmett
09-16-2008, 06:24 PM
:hitit::hitit::hitit:

jackass
09-16-2008, 07:53 PM
Can we sticky this thread???? :laugh2:

darin
09-16-2008, 08:32 PM
exactly how i pictured her..........btw....she looks a lot like your wife

...cept hotter and junk...yeah...dear Ab'ster...she's a handful...or two.

:D

Abbey Marie
09-16-2008, 08:52 PM
Me! With a tramp stamp? As if!

Now I'm wondering how the rest of you picture me. :eek:

CatalystOfChaos
09-16-2008, 11:19 PM

Sooo.... Abbey.... where ya located?

;-)

Just kiddin lol

darin
09-17-2008, 01:42 PM

Not so much HOW...as WHEN. ;)

manu1959
09-17-2008, 01:45 PM
Can we sticky this thread???? :laugh2:

nice double entendre

red states rule
09-17-2008, 01:47 PM

Abbey, you remind me of Red Lobster. As my meal is brought to the table I am told to be careful - this dish is hot

darin
09-17-2008, 01:53 PM
Abbey, Do you know what winks and makes love like a tiger? ;)

Monkeybone
09-17-2008, 02:03 PM
The answer is Monkeybone! ;)

i had to post something....the board demands it.

Hello Monkeybone it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

darin
09-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Abbey, if you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous

gabosaurus
09-18-2008, 01:36 AM
All of you guys would beg to have Abbey. Especially considering what many of you are stuck with now. :p

red states rule
09-18-2008, 06:03 AM
All of you guys would beg to have Abbey. Especially considering what many of you are stuck with now. :p

I am sure your husband feels the same way

Immanuel
09-18-2008, 06:53 AM

I have to ask why you would insult our wives. I'm not upset or anything, but I just have to ask.

Now, if you turned it around and said something like that about our wives being stuck with us, I could understand, but my wife is the most beautiful woman in the world. She does not deserve such disrespect. :)

Immie

red states rule
09-18-2008, 06:56 AM
I have to ask why you would insult our wives. I'm not upset or anything, but I just have to ask.

Now, if you turned it around and said something like that about our wives being stuck with us, I could understand, but my wife is the most beautiful woman in the world. She does not deserve such disrespect. :)

Immie

Imme, it is Gabby being Gabby. She has a great deal of built up hostility. Must be a liberal thing

Classact
09-18-2008, 07:05 AM
nice double entendreTruly a lot of bounce to the ounce!!!

Classact
09-19-2008, 11:36 AM
Speaking of bounce to the ounce... Hilary Swank is hott
http://yeeeah.com//wp-content/uploads/2006/04/hilary_swank_boobies_03.jpg

hjmick
09-19-2008, 12:08 PM

I am sure your husband feels the same way

Immie

You know, the mere act of replying to this sort of hateful tripe only encourages her.

Immanuel
09-19-2008, 12:15 PM
You know, the mere act of replying to this sort of hateful tripe only encourages her.

Well, I assumed she was only teasing. So why not tease back?

Immie

hjmick
09-19-2008, 12:36 PM
Well, I assumed she was only teasing. So why not tease back?

Immie

Perhaps she was teasing, the tongue smilie would lend itself to a tease. The comment, however innocent, was uncalled for. As far as I'm concerned, non-member family should be off limits, even when teasing. I have too often seen similar comments lead to unnecessary conflict. Just because one begins or ends their comments with, "no offense," doesn't make the comment less offensive. You can not nullify an insult with a simple "<j/k>" at the end. Especially when you do so often enough to establish a pattern.

Immanuel
09-19-2008, 12:41 PM
Perhaps she was teasing, the tongue smilie would lend itself to a tease. The comment, however innocent, was uncalled for. As far as I'm concerned, non-member family should be off limits, even when teasing. I have too often seen similar comments lead to unnecessary conflict. Just because one begins or ends their comments with, "no offense," doesn't make the comment less offensive. You can not nullify an insult with a simple "<j/k>" at the end. Especially when you do so often enough to establish a pattern.

Personally, I try never to include other's family members in a discussion unless, of course, it is something like, "Hey Jim, how's your mom doing?"

Speaking of which has Jim posted how his mom is doing recently?

Immie

hjmick
09-19-2008, 12:45 PM
Personally, I try never to include other's family members in a discussion unless, of course, it is something like, "Hey Jim, how's your mom doing?"

Speaking of which has Jim posted how his mom is doing recently?

Immie

I'm with you, Immie, unless they are a member, they are off limits. Furthermore, I do my level best not to attack anyone personally, no matter how much I disagree with them. It's their ideas I may not like, not them. My guess is, most of us would like each other on a one to one basis regardless of our political views. Personal attacks to not lend themselves to civil discourse.

To my knowledge, Jim has not posted for a couple of days now.

jimnyc
09-22-2008, 08:08 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/themush06301971/slimmybreasticles.gif

Abbey, I love both of you!!! :coffee: